⑴ 有什麼很經典的電影片段 ,和很經典的電影片段台詞,一個兩人對話的 ,一個單人獨白的 。急!!!謝謝
1、《大鼻子情聖》:我的心分成兩半,一半因為責任留給我的妻子,另一半留在新橋底下,用此一生來思念你。
2、《大鼻子情聖》:人生那個東西,也許只是在一段刻骨銘心之後才算是真正的開始,但有時候想想,徒留遺憾罷了。
3、《阿甘正傳》:生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(勵志電影)
4、《愛瑪》:世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂。
5、《四根羽毛》:上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
6、《男人四十》好多東西都沒了,就象是遺失在風中的煙花,讓我來不及說聲再見就已經消逝不見。
7、《阿飛正傳》:我聽別人說這世界上有一種鳥是沒有腳的,它只能一直飛呀飛呀,飛累了就在風裡面睡覺,這種鳥一輩子只能下地一次,那邊一次就是它死亡的時候。
8、《停不了的愛》:「小時候,看著滿天的星斗,當流星飛過的時候,卻總是來不及許願,長大了,遇見了自己真正喜歡的人,卻還是來不及。」
9、《新不了情》:我覺得生命是最重要的,所以在我心裡,沒有事情是解決不了的。不是每一個人都可以幸運的過自己理想中的生活,有樓有車當然好了,沒有難道哭嗎?所以呢,我們一定要享受我們所過的生活。
10、《肖申克的救贖》:
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
安迪.杜德蘭:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。
⑵ 電影《Her》中有哪些經典的台詞
1、I'm so happy I get to be next to you and look at the world through your eyes.
我很慶幸能陪在你身邊 通過你的目光看世界。
2、Because I love the way you look at the world.
因為我喜歡你看待世界的方式。
3、Just whisper in my ear one little thought you had today.
還是可以在我耳邊輕輕說你今天所想,哪怕是很小的事情。
4、The most fear of emotion is selfishness, but people's heart will not be filled graally, if you love more, the capacity of the heart will become larger and larger.
感情最怕的就是自私,可是人的心不像紙箱會被逐漸填滿,如果你愛得更多,心的容量也會變得越來越大。
5、Sometimes when I look at people, I try to think of them as myself, imagine how much they love others, or how heartbreak they have experienced.
有時候我觀察人們,我會試著把他們當做自己,會想像他們如何深愛著他人,或者經歷過怎樣的心碎。
⑶ 英語電影亂世佳人最後一幕對白
本帖最後由 icaughtsoul 於 2010-4-23 16:48 編輯
劇情肯定是不用提示了。
印象深刻的是梅蘭妮彌留之際對斯嘉麗說的那句話:Be kind to captain Buttler.He
loves you so.
一個so,太刻骨傳神了。
Rhett : I'm leaving you,
my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德
:我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong!
Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that
I?when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling,
darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this.
Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this
last
瑞德
:斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do
listen tome! I must have loved you for years only?I was such a stupid fool I
didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you
did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about
Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德
:我相信你。可是阿希禮·威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this
morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even
when I came back from London?
瑞德
:那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett,
but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty!
(RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd
call for me, but you didn't
瑞德
:我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think
you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been
at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie
there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a
little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so
like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she
went, she took everything.
瑞德
:看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。
Scarlett:
Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for
everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!
Rhett : My darling,
you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be
corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I
known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德
:親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。
Scarlett:
Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?
Rhett : I'm going
to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。
Scarlett:
Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through
with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't
something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about?
(SCA: No)
瑞德
:不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)
Scarlett:
I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。
Rhett : That's your
misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett!
But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I
do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I
don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him
go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him
back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think
about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I?I'll think about that tomorrow?But I
must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there
that
matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?
Gerald
: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything
to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that
lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂·斯佳麗·歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的
Ashley :
Something you love better than me, though you may not know it-
Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you
get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald :
Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that
lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……
Scarlett:Tara,home.I am going home.I will find
some way to get him back.After all,tomorrow is another day.
燃情歲月經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
《燃情歲月》是《光榮戰役》導演愛德華·茲威克執導的一部電影,該部電影極具正能量,講述的是美軍上校威廉厭惡戰爭,帶著三個兒子:老實的伊爾弗雷德、生性好鬥的特里斯坦和最小的'弟弟山姆隱居,而女主角蘇珊娜喜歡上了最小的弟弟山姆,兄弟三個沒有聽父親的警告參加了戰爭,最後山姆戰死沙場,二哥特里斯坦將山姆的心臟運回到自己的家鄉埋葬,之後老大伊爾弗雷德喜歡上了蘇珊娜,而蘇珊娜喜歡上了特里斯坦,之後蘇珊娜與老大伊爾弗雷德結婚,特里斯坦離家出走,在外歷盡千辛萬苦終於找到了自己的另一半,曾不想自己的妻子被誤殺,本來脾氣不好的特里斯坦叢伍飢開始捲入了黑幫斗爭,蘇珊娜對弟妹的死深感慚愧自殺身亡,特里斯坦終於在大哥伊爾弗雷德和父親威廉上校的幫助下,一個一個手刃了殺妻仇人,老二特里斯坦之後看著父親和大哥一個一個離開了他,直到最後的1963年,特里斯坦在一場與熊的搏鬥中滲返死在了熊爪下... ...
《燃情歲月》經典台詞
Alfred: I don't know what to say. Tristan is always wild. You like him for that.
阿爾弗雷德: 我不知道該說什麼.崔斯汀一向放盪不羈,你就喜歡他這樣子.
Susannah: I suppose I do.
蘇珊娜: 我想橘核是吧.
Alfred: Susannah, he does love you.
阿爾弗雷德: 蘇珊娜,他真的愛你.
Colonel: Alfred, she's to your brother's wife.
上校: 阿爾弗雷德,她將作你的弟媳了.
Alfred:Yes, though you'd better remind him of the fact.
阿爾弗雷德: 對,不過你最好提醒他這個事實.
user posted image
Colonel: He's not here to defend himself.
上校: 他不在這兒為自己辯解.
Alfred: No, but I see you are here to defend him and what is his even though he's abandoned her and you. I won't even speak of who else he abandoned.
阿爾弗雷德: 對, 不過我看見你在這里為他和屬於他的東西辯解,即使他已拋棄了她和你.我甚至不想說他還拋棄了誰.
Colonel: Damn you, boy. Don't you blame my son for Samuel's death. Samuel chose to be a solider, and soliders die, sent to their slaughter by men in government. Parasites like you! Damn and blast you! (to Susannah) Damn you too.
上校: 你這混蛋小子.別把塞繆爾的死怪罪我兒子!塞繆爾選擇當軍人,軍人難免意思.政府的人讓他們去送死.你這樣的寄生蟲!你該死! (對蘇珊娜) 你也該死!
Alfred: Shut your mouth, leave her out of this.
阿爾弗雷德: 住口!此事跟她無關!
Colonel: Get out of my house and get off my land!
user posted image
Alfred:Why? Because I want to serve my country as you did? Or because, like you, I love a woman who doesn't love me? He used her and deserted her, your darling Tristan.
阿爾弗雷德: 為什麼?因為我像你一樣為國盡忠嗎?還是像你一樣愛上了不愛我的女人?他利用了她,又拋棄了她,你那寶貝崔斯汀.
Susannah: Alfred, don't, please!
蘇珊娜: 拜託,別再說了,阿爾弗雷德!
Alfred: I lovedher! I love her still. He stole her from me. If you want to know the truth, he stole her from Samuel before the war.
阿爾弗雷德: 我愛過她!我現在仍愛她.他從我手中奪走了她.如果你想了解事實,他在戰前已從塞繆爾手中奪走了她.
Colonel: God help me, I'll kill you.
上校: 上帝助我,我要殺死你.
Alfred: Here, read your darling Tristan's letter.Susannah, you deserve to be happy.
阿爾弗雷德: 拿著,讀讀你那寶貝崔斯汀的信.蘇珊娜,你該得到幸福的.
⑸ 電影《怦然心動》中有哪些經典台詞
1、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,越為眼前的風景所驚嘆。
2、Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有時落日泛起紫紅的余暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝於局部總和的道理。
9、The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。我的心跳停止了。就要來了嗎?我的初吻就要來了嗎?
⑹ 經典英文愛情電影台詞
經典英文愛情電影台詞
隨著社會不斷地進步,接觸並使用台詞的人越來越多,台詞是一種特殊的文學語言,必須具有動作性,不僅性格化,還要詩化和口語化。你知道怎樣的台詞才是好的台詞嗎?以下是我整理的經典英文愛情電影台詞,歡迎閱讀與收藏。
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ——Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的`侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
1. It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I』m just afraid that I』m going to lose it. 當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它
2. People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.
人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷
3. Never say love if you don』t really mean it.
如果不當真的話你就決不要說「愛」
5. I give you my hand. 我給你我的手
I give you my love, more precious than money.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情
I give you myself before preacher or law. 在牧師和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你願意把自己託付給我嗎?
Will you come to travel with me? 你願意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起廝守終生嗎?
6. In my whole life, I』ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don』t think I could.
我一輩子從未有意傷害過誰,我想我也不會
7. Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起
;⑺ 求哈利波特7部電影的每一部中英對照台詞,每一部5句。
1、《哈利•波特1》
Once it comes,you have to face it bravely
該來的總歸會來,一旦它來了,你就必須勇敢地去面對
I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness
我不過是死讀書,再靠一點兒小聰明
There are more important things: friendship and courage
還有更多重要的東西:友誼和勇氣
It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed
死亡實際就像是經過漫長的一天之後,終於可以上床休息了
People like to choose the things that are not good for them
人類偏偏就喜歡選擇對他們最沒有好處的東西
2、《哈利•波特2》
Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck
哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告訴我,那個橡皮鴨到底是做什麼用的。
It's not much,but it's home
不是很大,但總是個家。
Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer
伏地魔殺了我的父母,他不過是個殺人犯,沒什麼了不起。
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself
不敢直呼對方的名字只會加深你的恐懼。
Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes
只有主人送衣服給多比時,多比才能自由。
3、《哈利•波特3》
Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more
無辜的人會流下鮮血,奴僕和主人會再次相逢
I would die,rather than betray my friends
我寧願死,也不會背叛朋友
I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man
我永遠不會忘記第一次走進學校的感覺,以自由之身再度走進去感覺一定很好。
A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen
小孩子所說的話就算是事實,也無足輕重,尤其是對那些不善聆聽的人。
He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder
將會在今晚回來。今晚,那個背叛朋友的人、心靈被腐蝕的殺人兇手會平安逃走。
4、《哈利•波特4》
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it
暫時使疼痛變得更麻木,只會使你最後感覺疼痛時疼得更厲害。
Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable
我們只有團結才會強大,如果分裂,便不堪一擊。
Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing
時間總是不會滿足你的願望,反而會加快它的前進速度。這真是一件奇怪的事。
Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
黑暗和困難籠罩著前行的道路,很快我們就要在正確的和輕松的進行選擇。
If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals
如果你想了解一個人的為人,就要留意他是如何對待他的下級的,而不能光看他如何對待與他地位相等的人。
5、《哈利•波特5》
There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back
種種跡象表明,神秘人已經回來了,這是無法否認的
I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that
我在這里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能這么做
If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it
如果想要每個人都知道它,最好的辦法就是禁止它
What you fear is fear itself
你所恐懼的是恐懼本身
Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this
你自己只有一茶勺的感情,並不代表人人都是這樣
6、《哈利•波特6》
You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco
你應該感到榮耀,西茜,德拉科也是。
I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different
我不信,她想讓我去看病,他們覺得我跟別人不一樣。
I was chosen for this,out of all others,me
在這么多人當中,他只選了我,我。
You're blinded by hatred
你是被仇恨蒙蔽了雙眼。
Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three
為什麼每次有什麼事發生,總是你們三個在場。
7、《哈利•波特7》
It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success
決定一個人是否成功的是其信仰的質量,而不是信徒的數量
Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers
勝利,取決於戰斗者的意志,而非跟隨者的數量
Only stupid people can show their feelings freely
只有愚蠢的人才會自負的隨便流露自己的情感
This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth
這面鏡子不能教給我們知識,也不能告訴我們實情
People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see
人們在他面前虛度時日,為他們看到的東西而痴迷
⑻ 歐美電影經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
歐美電影經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
音樂之聲經典台詞
(對生活充滿信心的瑪麗亞初涉塵俗來到特拉普上校家裡做家庭教師,在那裡她和特拉普上校進行了第一次對話。)
Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.
上校 :以後請你記住,這房子里有些房間是不能亂闖的。
額外成就
在口語中kind of 通常可作副詞,意思是有一點兒,在某種程度上。
如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.
那部電影一點都不好看。
Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.
瑪麗亞:是,上校,先生。
Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?
上校:為什麼這樣盯著我?
Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.
瑪麗亞:先生,你看起來一點都不像海軍上校。
Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎麼像家庭教師。請轉過身去。
Maria: What?
瑪麗亞:什麼?
Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.
上校:轉身,脫帽,是衣服不對勁。在和孩子們見面之前,你得換套衣服。
額外成就
one before you meet the children.
作為軍人出身的特拉普上校,口中不時冒出幾句帶有命令口吻的話是不足為怪的,這正體現了他軍人作風的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的'句子應是take your hat off.
Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.
瑪麗亞:但是,我沒有其他衣服。當我們進修道院時,就把平時穿的衣服都送給窮人了。
Captain: What about this one?
上校:那這一件呢?
Maria: The poor didn't want this one.
瑪麗亞:窮人不要這一套。
Captain: Hmm.
上校:嗯。
Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.
瑪麗亞:如果有時間來的話,我就自己做一套新衣服。我會給自己做衣服。
Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...
上校:那麼我來給你弄些布料。可能的話,今天就給你。現在,弗勞倫……呃……
額外成就
see 本意是看 但在句中的意思是注意,確保相當於make sure that, 後面常接介詞to
如 :See to it that you are ready on time!
到時你千萬要准備好!
Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?
你來安排下次的會議,好嗎?
Maria: Maria.
瑪麗亞:瑪麗亞。
Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.
上校:弗勞倫·瑪麗亞小姐,我不知道院長嬤嬤告訴了你多少情況。
Maria: Not much.
瑪麗亞:不是很多。
Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
上校:自從孩子們的母親去世以後,你是來照看他們的第十二位女家庭教師。相信你比最後一位有進步,她只呆了兩個小時。
羅馬假日經典台詞
(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在床上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她匯報明天的工作議程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳著頭發)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:親愛的,你有很多可愛的東西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在床上) 為什麼我不能穿著松睡衣睡覺?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折疊著床單抬起頭)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠著床頭板躺著,微笑地聽著從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅干在這里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】.
⑼ 窈窕淑女英文電影10句經典台詞
1、Henry Higgins: The streets will bestrewn withthe boies of men,shootingthemselvesforyour sake before I』m done with you.
亨利 希金斯:等我把你教好了,整條街都將堆滿男人的屍體,他們會爭著向你求婚決斗致死。
2、If yourefuse this offeryou will be the most ungratedful,wiched girl and theangels will weep for you!如果你拒絕這么好的條件,你就是個最無情的壞姑娘,天使都會為你哭泣。
3、What I done what I did wasnot forthe taxis and the dresses,but becausewe were pleasant together and I come to care for you .Not to want you to make love to me and not forgetting the difference between us, but more friendly like.
我所做的一切不是為了能坐車和穿好衣服,而是因為可以愉快相處,我因為在乎你而來,不是為了要你向我求愛,不是忘記我們之間的懸殊,而是渴望得到友誼。
4、The moment I let a womanmake friends with me,she becomes jealous,exacting,suspicious and a damned nuisance.The moment that I make friends with a woman I become selfish and tyranical.So here I am ,a confirmed old bechelor and likely to remain so.
當一個女人和我做朋友,她一定會變得嫉妒,苛刻,多疑,而且討人厭。當我和一個女人做朋友,我也會變得自私專橫,所以我寧可做一個單身漢。
5、Damn,damn,damn,damn.I』ve grownaccustomed toher face.She almost makes the day begin.I』ve grown accustomed to the tune that she whistles night and noon,her smiles,her frowns,her ups, her downs aresecond nature to me.
該死的,該死的, 我已經習慣了每天見到她,是她讓新的一天開始,我已經習慣了她從早到晚的口哨聲,她的一顰一笑,已經成為了我天性需要的一部分,就像呼吸與吸氣。
6、Surely I could always be the way again,and yet I』ve grownaccustomed toher looks.Accustomed toher voice,accustomed toher face.我當然可以回到從前,但我已經習慣了她的樣子,習慣了她的聲音,習慣了她的臉龐。
7、Ican』t afford』em, Governor.Neithercould you if you was as poor as me.我買不起道德,大人,你像我一樣窮也會這樣。
8、I mean to go onbeing undeserving.I like it an』that』s the truth.我可以不用救濟過活,但確實樂意有救濟。
9、Ihave to livefor others now,not formyself. Middle-class morality. 我得為別人而活,而不是為自己,所謂的中產階級道德。
10、I won』t be called a baggage.Not when I 『ve offered to play like any lady.我可不是個東西,我是來付錢給你的女士。