導航:首頁 > 國產大片 > 電影中的愛情故事英語

電影中的愛情故事英語

發布時間:2025-03-04 18:07:45

1. 電影《愛情故事》中的英文插曲

LOVE STORY(愛情故事)
歌手:Andy Williams 專輯:奧斯卡金曲

LOVE STORY 愛情故事

Where do I begin
to tell the story of how great a love can be?
The sweet love story that is older than the sea.
The simple truth about the love she brings to me,
Where do I start?

With her first hello,
She gave a meaning to this empty world of mine.
There'll never be another love, another time.
She came into my life and made the living fine.
She fills my heart.

She fills my heart
with very special things.
With angel's souls, with wild imaginings.
She fills my soul with so much love.
That anywhere I go,
I'm never lonely.
With her along, Who could be lonely?
I reach for her hand.
It's always there.

How long does it last?
Can love be measured by the hours in a day?
I have no answers now, but this much I can say.
I know I'll need her til the stars all burn away
and she'll be there.

How long does it last?
Can love be measured by the hours in a day?
I have no answers now, but this much I can say.
I know I'll need her til the stars all burn away
and she'll be there.

2. 用英語介紹一部電影的電影情節和電影主人公的演講稿

柯南道爾《失去的世界》

Ed Malone, goes to his news editor, McArdle, to get a dangerous and
adventurous mission to impress the woman he loves. He is sent to interview
Professor Challenger, who has assaulted four or five other journalists, to
determine if his claims about his trip to South America are true. After
assaulting Malone, Challenger reveals his discovery of dinosaurs in South
America. After having been ridiculed for years, he invites Malone on a trip to
prove his story, along with Professor Summerlee, another scientist qualified to
examine any evidence, and Lord John Roxton, an adventurer who knows the Amazon
and several years previous to the action in the book helped end slavery by
rubber barons in South America. They reach the plateau with the aid of Indian
guides, who are superstitiously scared of the area. One of these Indians, Gomez,
is the brother of a man that Roxton killed the last time he was in South
America. When the expedition manages to get onto the plateau, Gomez destroys
their bridge, trapping them. Their "devoted negro" Zambo remains at the base,
but is unable to prevent the rest of the Indians from leaving.

Deciding to investigate the lost world, they are attacked by pterodactyls at
a swamp, and Roxton finds some blue clay to which he takes a great degree of
interest. After exploring the terrain and having a few misadventures in which
the expedition narrowly misses being killed by dinosaurs, Ce of the plateau who
the ape-men are constantly at war with. Roxton manages to escape and team up
with Malone to mount to a rescue. They arrive just in time to prevent the
executions of the Professors and several other humans, who take them to human
tribe. With their help, they defeat the ape-men, taking control of the whole
plateau.

After witnessing the power of their guns, the human tribe does not want the
expedition to leave, and tries to keep them there. However, the team finally
discovers a tunnel that leads to the outside, where they meet up with Zambo and
a large rescue party. Upon returning to England, they present their report,
which many dismiss like they did Challenger's original story. Having planned
ahead, Challenger shows them a live Pterodactyl as proof, which then escapes and
flies out into the ocean. . Challenger opens a private museum, Sumerlee retires
to categorize fossils, and Roxton plans to go back to the lost world. Malone
returns to his love, Gladys, only to find out that she married a clerk while he
was away. With nothing keeping him in London, he volunteers to be part of
Roxton's second trip.

可以根據實際需要進行段落的刪減
——來自VOA英語

3. 求一段英文電影中的告白

美國電影學院評選100句經典英文電影台詞(節選)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?"
出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby."
出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

獅子王 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)

11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)

12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

泰坦尼克號 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)

3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

加菲貓經典語錄
Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公逮住。

Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每個單身漢都應該結婚。畢竟,人生不能只是尋歡作樂啊。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明的人不結婚,結婚的人不再聰明。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。(暗中成像)

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
「努力工作從來不會害死誰」,不過我何必去冒這個風險呢?

「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
「工作令我著迷」,我可以迷上好半天。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩人搭個伴,寶寶是結晶!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服飾就象鐵絲網,它阻止你冒然行動但並不妨礙你盡情的觀看。

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著 。

4. 用英語簡介歐美電影中的愛情故事

In Love Actually, you will know a person who is not really into you will not love you that deeply.
在《真愛至上》中,你會知道一個不是那麼喜歡你的人不會深愛你。

5. 我最喜歡的電影為什麼喜歡它英語作文

寫作思路及要點:審清題目,確定中心,選擇材料。


My favorite movie is Titanic.

我最喜歡的電影是《泰坦尼克號》。

It's a love story about Jack and Ruth.

它是一個關於傑克和露斯的愛情故事。

They met on the Titanic.他們在太坦尼克號上相遇。

他們在太坦尼克號上相遇。

They fell in love with each other at the first sight.

他們見到對方的第一眼就愛上了對方。

On the night of April 15, 1920, the Titanic encountered an accident on its way to the United States.

在1920年4月15日的晚上,泰坦尼克號在駛向美國的途中遇到了事故。

Jack, Ruth and many others fell into the sea.

傑克,露斯和其他很多人都掉到了海里。

They are afraid because they are afraid of losing each other.

他們很害怕,因為他們怕失去對方。

Finally, Ruth was saved, but Jack died. Ruth was very sad.

最後,露斯得救了,但是傑克卻死了,露斯很悲傷。

I like this movie very much.

我非常喜歡這部電影。

閱讀全文

與電影中的愛情故事英語相關的資料

熱點內容
有一部日本三級護士取精子的電影 瀏覽:289
搞笑狗的電影大全圖片 瀏覽:918
有一部韓國電影在檯球廳打架 瀏覽:704
日本一部2個字的變態電影 瀏覽:744
經典音樂電影剪輯 瀏覽:302
泰國情事電影 瀏覽:32
法國電影父親女兒曖昧 瀏覽:164
電影三人行圖片 瀏覽:781
電影情逢敵手中文完整版 瀏覽:77
觀看電影親愛的的觀後感 瀏覽:421
獲得國際電影獎的中國演員 瀏覽:286
喋血黑谷電影完整 瀏覽:877
爆笑電影鼻祖完整版 瀏覽:25
和對象去看什麼電影好 瀏覽:556
適合練英文的電影有什麼 瀏覽:351
深夜食堂演員電影 瀏覽:840
中國床戲電影大全視頻大全視頻大全 瀏覽:631
日本電影機器人網站 瀏覽:434
宮驅駿的動畫電影唯美圖片 瀏覽:455
狂犬病電影免費中文版 瀏覽:127