導航:首頁 > 國產大片 > 外國電影人物獨白素材愛情

外國電影人物獨白素材愛情

發布時間:2023-07-19 05:27:15

⑴ 天使愛美麗經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

天使愛美麗經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

《天使艾米麗》是一部法國浪漫喜劇電影,一個現代灰姑娘的童話,鏡頭底下的巴黎是比明信片更加明媚的世外桃源,把少女的悸動和憧憬化成一幕幕迷人的畫卷。心地澄澈,宛若天使凡落,那麼多的奇思妙想,於是得以在驚喜中看一個孤獨的女孩在守望愛的旅途中跋涉。

經典台詞一

1、如果沒有你,我的良辰美景將向何人訴說!

2、你永遠也不曉得自己有多喜歡一個人,除非你看見他和別的人在一起。

3、我喜歡尋找沒有人在意的事情。我討厭老電影里那些開車從來不看路的人。

4、要是沒有你,今天的只是昨天的頭皮屑。

5、愛美麗一直在尋求孤獨。她用一些關於世界底下的傻問題來娛樂自己,比如說此時有多少人擁有高潮?

6、至少你永遠也不會是一棵蔬菜甚至朝鮮薊也有心臟。

7、確實奇妙,小時候總嫌時間過得慢,一眨眼你已50歲了。童年回憶,只能靠舊盒子里的東西勾起。

8、生命豈能盡如人意,人人都要有嗜好。

9、人生多美麗,戀愛中的男女總是容光煥發,神秘才有吸引力。

10、人腦神經內的'鏈接數目比宇宙的原子還要多。

11、沒有的女人像沒有陽光的花。

12、緣分像環法單車賽,你一味等,緣分就擦身而過。

13、小艾米麗,你不是脆弱的玻璃人,幸福要靠自己爭取,假如你錯過機會,你那顆心遲早會像我的骨頭那樣,又干又枯,別再猶豫,去找他吧。

14、如果註定孤獨,那麼我願意去愛全世界。

15、沒有你,現在的感情,只是過去感情的硬繭。

16、愛美麗突然感到莫名的祥和,無比的欣慰,光線變得柔美,空氣透著芬芳,城市發出低吟,深吸一口氣,人生本來就是簡簡單單。

經典台詞二

1.La chance c’est comme le Tour de France : on l’attend longtemps et ça passe vite !

1、像環法自行車賽,人們長久等待,緣分擦肩而過,當時機到了,就別猶豫

2. Si Amélie préfère vivre dans le rêve et rester une jeune fille introvertie, c’est son droit. Car rater sa vie est un droit inaliénable.

2、如果愛美麗堅持活在自己的世界,那麼她絕對有權毀掉自己的幸福。

3.un mort qu’à peur de basculer dans l’oubli,

3、他怕被遺忘,因死亡而怕被遺忘

4.La vie n’est que l’interminable répétition d’une représentation qui n’aura jamais lieu.

4、活就像一場在排練卻永遠不會上演的舞台劇

5.J’ai soudain le sentiment étrange d’être en harmonie avec moi-même, tout est parfait en cet instant, la douceur de la lumière, ce petit parfum dans l’air, la rumeur tranquille de la ville. J’inspire profondément car la vie me parait alors si simple, qu’un élan d’amour me donne tout à coup envie d’aider l’humanité tout entière.

5、愛美麗突然感到莫名的祥和,無比的欣慰,光線變的柔美,空氣透著芬芳,城市發出低吟,深吸一口氣,人生本來就是簡簡單單.一股濟世情懷,油然而生

6.Mais elle, et les cafouillages de la sienne, de vie, qui va s'en occuper?

6、也許那個女孩做的一切,都是為別人的生活做安排, 玻璃老人問她, 那麼她呢?她的生活誰來操心

7. Sans toi, mon c? Té heure propice à quels soutenant!

7、如果沒有你,我的良辰美景將向何人訴說!

[first lines] (第一段台詞)

Narrator: On September 3rd 1973, at 6:28pm and 32 seconds, a bluebottle fly capable of 14,670 wing beats a minute landed on Rue St Vincent, Montmartre. At the same moment, on a restaurant terrace nearby, the wind magically made two glasses dance unseen on a tablecloth. Meanwhile, in a 5th-floor flat, 28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9, returning from his best friend's funeral, Eugène Colère erased his name from his address book. At the same moment, a sperm with one X chromosome, belonging to Raphaël Poulain, made a dash for an egg in his wife Amandine. Nine months later, Amélie Poulain was born.

畫外音:在1973年9月3日下午6點28分32秒,一隻青蠅以每分鍾能夠扇動14,670次的頻率降落到蒙馬特的Rue St-Vincent。與此同時,在一家餐館樓梯的旁邊,風神奇般的讓兩個杯子在一塊桌布上跳舞。就在這時,28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9的一棟五層公寓內,剛從最好的朋友的葬禮回來,尤吉尼·柯里熱從自己的地址簿上把他的名字擦去。還是在這個時候,屬於拉斐爾·波蘭的一個精子,帶著一個X染色體,一頭扎進了她的妻子阿曼迪妮的一個卵子。九個月之後,愛美麗·波蘭出世了。

[last lines] (最後的台詞)

Narrator: September 28th, 1997. It is exactly 11am. At the funfair, near the ghost train, the marshmallow twister is twisting. Meanwhile, on a bench in Villette Square, Félix Lerbier learns there are more links in his brain than atoms in the universe. Meanwhile, at the Sacré Coeur, the nuns are practising their backhand. The temperature is 24°C, humidity 70%, atmospheric pressure 990 millibars.

畫外音:1997年9月28日。確切時間是上午11點。游藝集市上,就在幽靈車旁邊,果漿軟糖攪拌機正在攪拌。同時,在Villette公園的長凳上,費力克斯·熱比爾知道了在他的大腦中有比宇宙原子還多的連接。同時,在巴黎聖心大教堂修女們正在練慣用左手打乒乓球。溫度是24°C,濕度70%,大氣壓990毫巴。

⑵ 經典英文愛情台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典英文台詞欣賞:

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。

6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.

不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

《愛情故事》Love Story:

1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它

2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.人們總把“我愛你”掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷

3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.他進退不能,夾在陰陽之間

4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.你想要推動物體,就得靠意志,要集中意志

5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.如果不當真的話你就決不要說“愛”

6.We’re going to graate and then go our separate ways.我們即將畢業,然後各奔東西

7.I give you my hand. 我給你我的手

I give you my love, more Pcious than money.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情

I give you myself before Pacher or law. 在牧師和法律面前

Will you give me yourself? 你願意把自己託付給我嗎?

Will you come travel with me? 你願意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅

Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起廝守終生嗎?

8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.我一輩子從未有意傷害過誰,我想我也不會

9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起

⑶ 美國往事經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

美國往事經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

《美國往事》講述的並非是一個邏輯完整的傳統故事,而是他本人對他一生所鍾愛的美國歷史、文化與精神的一次純粹自我的表達。影片以紐約的猶太社區為背景,敘述四個從小一起長大的童年玩伴之間糾葛的`恩怨情仇。

《美國往事》經典台詞

1.對你的思念讓我熬過了這一切你知道你對我有多重要嗎?

And that would get me through it all.You know how important that was to me?

2.在墓園里翻雲覆雨,他們經常如此別擔心,他不是同性戀

Turning over in the grave. They do it every time.Don't worry. A pansy he ain't.

3.你們拍到了我沒穿褲子的照片,不,我們拍到你在和未成年少女亂搞

You boys caught me with my pants down that time.No, we caught you with your schmuck in a minor.

4.人生何其妙,如是而已 其實也不是什麼大事

Life is stranger than shit, that's all. It's a pisser. No big story.

5.我真不敢相信 我的第一次是個爛條子替我付錢

I can't believe it. My first time, and a lousy cop's paying for it.

6.今晚我們喝下的不只是酒還有我們十年的歲月 十年,不虛此行

There's more onboard tonight than just booze.It's 10 years of our lives. Ten years that were really worth living.

7.她將要得到他的第一個吻 奪去我天堂中無上的快樂

and spend that kiss which is my heaven to have.

8.情同手足的朋友 為紀念永恆的回憶而立

Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.

9.當有朋友背叛你時,你就該反擊

When you've been betrayed by a friend, you hit back.

10.好死不如賴活

Better off than being dead.

11.你說的沒錯,貝利先生,我殺過人。有時是為了自衛,有時是為了錢。曾有許多人來找我們,生意上的夥伴,對手,女人。。。有些事情我們做,有些我們不做。我們永遠猜不透你在想什麼。

It's ture, I have killed people, Mr. Bailey. Sometime to defend myself. Sometimes for money. And many people used to come to us. Business partners, rivals, lovers...Some of the jobs we took, and some we didn't. Yours is one we would never touch.

12.不準你這么說 不準你再這么說我

Don't you ever say that to me. Don't ever say that to me again!

13.即使是黑社會,也能帶來好結局

Ends justify means in decisive gangland encounter.

⑷ 卡薩布蘭卡經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

《卡薩布蘭卡》(Casablanca),又譯作《北非諜影》,是一部1942年的美國黑色電影。電影背景設置在二戰中受維希法國控制的摩洛哥城市卡薩布蘭卡(現名“達爾貝達”)。影片由邁克爾·柯蒂斯導演,劇本是基於Murray Burnett和Joan Alison的未公開發表過的舞台劇《大家都來“銳克”酒吧》(Everybody Comes to Rick's)改編的。該片被認為不只是一部令人心碎的愛情電影,實際上更是一部宣揚民族主義和愛國主義電影。影片於1942年11月26日在紐約公映,巧合的是,那一天盟軍進入北非並佔領卡薩布蘭卡。

經典台詞一

1. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。

2. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

3. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

4. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

5. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

主角:亨弗萊·鮑嘉(飾 Rick)

女主角:英格麗·褒曼(飾 Ilsa)

該片中插曲《時光流轉》(As Time Goes By)

流傳久遠,經久不衰,是一首極動人的情歌。

人物:里克(Rick)---酒店老闆

伊爾莎(Ilsa)---里克在巴黎時的舊情人

山姆(Sam)---里克的朋友,鋼琴師

第一段 :

伊爾莎和山姆在里克的酒店重逢,

山姆應伊爾莎的要求彈起《時光流轉》,

引來了里克,這對情侶自巴黎失散後,又不期而遇了。

Ilsa:For old time's sake.

看在舊日的情分上。

Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.

我不懂你的意思,伊爾莎小姐。

Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".

彈吧,山姆,彈那首《時光流轉》。

Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.

噢,我記不得了,伊爾莎小姐。

--I'm a little rusty on them.

我對它有點生疏了。

Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼給你聽。

(她開始哼,山姆跟著彈起來)

Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.

唱呀,山姆。

(山姆開始唱)

Sam:You must remember this,

你必須記住,

--a kiss is just a kiss,

親吻就是親吻,

--a sigh is just a sigh.

嘆息就是嘆息。

--The fundamental things apply,

--as time goes by.

隨著時光流逝,還是那一套。

--And when two lovers woo,

--they still say I love you,

情侶們相戀,照樣說:我愛你。

--on that you can rely.

這點你盡管放心。

--No matter what the future brings,

不管有什麽新玩意在將來出現,

--as time goes by.

隨著時光流逝。

Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.

山姆,我不是已經告訴你永遠不要再彈這支曲子。。。

(他突然看到伊爾莎,愣住了)

經典台詞二

1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–Where were you last night?

–That's so long ago, I don't remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪裡了?

那麼久以前的事我想不起來了。

今晚我可以見到你嗎?

我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。

3、A lot of water under the bridge.

過去的事有如逝水。

4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。

5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

⑸ 了不起的蓋茨比經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

《了不起的蓋茨比》由巴茲·魯赫曼執導,該片根據菲茨傑拉德(F. Scott Fitzgerald)的同名小說改編,由萊昂納多·迪卡普里奧、凱瑞·穆里根、托比·馬奎爾等主演,影片於5月10日在美國正式上映。這部電影演繹了如菲茨傑拉德般的未成名作家尼克·卡羅維深受這個紙醉金迷的上流世界及其中的幻想、愛情和謊言吸引,他目睹這種世界內、外的一切,於是決定提筆寫下一個故事,關於一段無緣的愛情、不滅的夢想和讓人心痛的故事,並反映出當前的時代和掙扎。

經典台詞一

1、他經過慢慢追索才來到了這片藍色的草地上,他的夢想一定已經離得他如此之近以至於他幾乎不會抓不到它了。他不知道他的夢想已經被甩在了他的身後,已經隱藏在了城市以外的冥濛之中,在那裡共和國的黑暗的土地在黑夜中延伸著……

英文:He had come a long way to this blue lawn, and his dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it. He did not know that it was already behind him, somewhere back in that vast obscurity beyond the city, where the dark fields of the republic rolled on under the night.

2、蓋茨比比以前任何時候都深切地感受到了財富所能賜予青春的魅力和它所能持有的神秘,感受到了錦衣靚飾的清新怡人,意識到了像銀子似的發著熠熠光彩的黛西,安然傲倨於勞苦人為生活所做的拚死斗爭之上。

英文:Gatsby was overwhelmingly aware of the youth and mystery that wealth imprisons and Pserves, of the freshness of many clothes, and of Daisy, gleaming like silver, safe and proud above the hot struggles of the poor.

3、他懷著一種創造性的情感將自己全身心地投入到它的中間,不斷地為它增添內容,用飄浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去裝扮它。有誰知道在一個人的波詭雲譎的心裡,能蓄下多少火一樣的激情和新鮮的念頭。

英文:He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

4、這時,天色已經暗了下來,我們這排高高地俯瞰著城市的燈火通明的窗戶,一定讓街頭偶爾抬頭眺望的人感到了,人類的秘密也有其一份在這里吧,我也是這樣的一個過路人,舉頭望著詫異著。我既在事內又在事外,幾杯永無枯竭的五彩紛呈的生活所吸引,同時又被其排斥著。

英文:Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life.

5、每當你覺得想要批評什麼人的時候,你切要記著,這個世界上的人並非都具備你稟有的條件。

英文:Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.

6、我整夜沒睡;霧笛聲一個勁兒在桑德海灣上凄惻地鳴響,我輾轉反側,像生了病一樣,理不清哪些是猙獰的現實,哪些是可怕的夢魘。

英文:I couldn't sleep all night; a fog-horn was groaning incessantly on the Sound, and I tossed half-sick between grotesque reality and savage, frightening dreams.

7、他是上帝之子,如果這個詞還有什麼別的含義的話,這里只能用它的本意,他要為天父的事業而獻身,服務於這一博大而又粗俗、浮華而又美麗的事業。

英文:He was a son of God—a phrase which, if it means anything, means just that—and he must be about His Father's business, the service of a vast, vulgar, and meretricious beauty.

8、人們的品行有的好像建築在堅硬的岩石上,有的好像建築在泥沼里,不過超過一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什麼之上了。

英文:Conct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on.

9、許多種情感魚貫似地流露到她的臉上,彷彿正被沖洗著的相紙一點一點地顯示出物景那樣。

英文:So engrossed was she that she had no consciousness of being observed, and one emotion after another crept into her face like objects into a slowly developing picture.

10、月光漸漸升高,顯得渺小的房屋開始融入這溶溶的月色中去,此時我的眼前逐漸浮現出這座古老的島嶼當年在荷蘭航海者眼中的那種妖嬈風姿——一個新世界的翠綠 欲滴胸膛。它那現在不復存在的林木(為修造蓋茨比住過的這座別墅被砍伐掉了)曾經溫馨地煽起人類最後的也是最偉大的夢想;在那短暫的神奇時刻里,人類一定 在這片大陸前屏住了呼吸,情不自禁地耽入到他既不理解也沒希冀過的美的享受之中,在歷史上最後一次面對面地欣賞著,這一與他的感受驚奇的力量相稱的景觀。

英文:And as the moon rose higher the inessential houses began to melt away until graally I became aware of the old island here that flowered once for Dutch sailors' eyes—a fresh, green breast of the new world. Its vanished trees, the trees that had made way for Gatsby's house, had once pandered in whispers to the last and greatest of all human dreams; for a transitory enchanted moment man must have held his breath in the Psence of this continent, compelled into an aesthetic contemplation he neither understood nor desired, face to face for the last time in history with something commensurate to his capacity for wonder. ;

⑹ 經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典愛情台詞(上)

1.《阿甘正傳》:

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.

"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的.自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

⑺ 歐美電影經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

歐美電影經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

音樂之聲經典台詞

(對生活充滿信心的瑪麗亞初涉塵俗來到特拉普上校家裡做家庭教師,在那裡她和特拉普上校進行了第一次對話。)

Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.

上校 :以後請你記住,這房子里有些房間是不能亂闖的。

額外成就

在口語中kind of 通常可作副詞,意思是有一點兒,在某種程度上。

如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.

那部電影一點都不好看。

Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.

瑪麗亞:是,上校,先生。

Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?

上校:為什麼這樣盯著我?

Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.

瑪麗亞:先生,你看起來一點都不像海軍上校。

Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.

上校:恐怕你也不怎麼像家庭教師。請轉過身去。

Maria: What?

瑪麗亞:什麼?

Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.

上校:轉身,脫帽,是衣服不對勁。在和孩子們見面之前,你得換套衣服。

額外成就

one before you meet the children.

作為軍人出身的特拉普上校,口中不時冒出幾句帶有命令口吻的話是不足為怪的,這正體現了他軍人作風的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的'句子應是take your hat off.

Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.

瑪麗亞:但是,我沒有其他衣服。當我們進修道院時,就把平時穿的衣服都送給窮人了。

Captain: What about this one?

上校:那這一件呢?

Maria: The poor didn't want this one.

瑪麗亞:窮人不要這一套。

Captain: Hmm.

上校:嗯。

Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.

瑪麗亞:如果有時間來的話,我就自己做一套新衣服。我會給自己做衣服。

Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...

上校:那麼我來給你弄些布料。可能的話,今天就給你。現在,弗勞倫……呃……

額外成就

see 本意是看 但在句中的意思是注意,確保相當於make sure that, 後面常接介詞to

如 :See to it that you are ready on time!

到時你千萬要准備好!

Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?

你來安排下次的會議,好嗎?

Maria: Maria.

瑪麗亞:瑪麗亞。

Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.

上校:弗勞倫·瑪麗亞小姐,我不知道院長嬤嬤告訴了你多少情況。

Maria: Not much.

瑪麗亞:不是很多。

Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.

上校:自從孩子們的母親去世以後,你是來照看他們的第十二位女家庭教師。相信你比最後一位有進步,她只呆了兩個小時。

羅馬假日經典台詞

(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在床上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她匯報明天的工作議程。)

ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.

安妮: (梳著頭發)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。

COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.

伯爵夫人:親愛的,你有很多可愛的東西。

ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?

安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在床上) 為什麼我不能穿著松睡衣睡覺?

COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!

伯爵夫人:(折疊著床單抬起頭)松睡衣!

ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?

COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.

伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。

ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.

安妮:(靠著床頭板躺著,微笑地聽著從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。

COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.

伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅干在這里。

ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】.

⑻ 經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.

坦白說.親愛的.我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處.他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位.我本可以是個競爭者.我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托.我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5.Here's looking at you.kid.

就看你的了.孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6.Go ahead.make my day.

來吧.讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.

好了.德米勒先生.我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8.May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶.這將是一個顛簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10.You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow).《地獄天使》Hell's Angels.1930

譯文:假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?

12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933

譯文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。

15、原文:You talking'to me?

出處:羅伯特·德尼羅.《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver.1976

譯文:你在跟我說話嗎?

16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.

出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930

譯文:給我一杯威士忌.裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒.別太吝嗇了。

17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

出處:湯姆·漢克斯.《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump.1994

譯文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧.站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔.我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯.我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.

出處:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933

譯文:並不是你生活中的男人有價值.而是你與男人在一起的生活。

22.Bond.James Bond.

邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

23.There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25.Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首.山姆.就彈時光流逝。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29.You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30.I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31.After all.tomorrow is another day!

畢竟.明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33.I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37.I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在.我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力.你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

閱讀全文

與外國電影人物獨白素材愛情相關的資料

熱點內容
郝劭文電影名字大全 瀏覽:24
陽信中興電影院 瀏覽:342
2020年八百電影演員表 瀏覽:527
一天愛情電影主演 瀏覽:299
梅西電影中文字幕下載 瀏覽:234
關於周星馳的電影大全 瀏覽:309
電影馬永貞結局沒看懂 瀏覽:202
華語愛情虐心電影 瀏覽:167
潁上縣第一部電影 瀏覽:53
如何用美團買電影票 瀏覽:647
蘋果怎麼下載網站里的電影下載 瀏覽:554
愛情電影裡面的醫生 瀏覽:234
吸的音樂是什麼電影 瀏覽:99
第二次遇見你電影完整版 瀏覽:603
推薦一部電影並說明理由50字 瀏覽:255
如何查昨天電影院的座是誰 瀏覽:893
講述電影情節的英語作文 瀏覽:182
有什麼免費的好看的動漫電影 瀏覽:404
懸崖之上電影英文名稱 瀏覽:415
劉德華演了些什麼好看的電影 瀏覽:643