㈠ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
㈡ 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
㈢ 感人的英語電影經典台詞,長一些,最好是有中文翻譯,英文大概需要80詞左右,如果何時會提高懸賞的。
1.「Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.」 Gone with the Wind, 1939.「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)毫無疑問,即使那些沒有看過《亂世佳人》的人,也會對白瑞德給郝思嘉的這句臨別之言印象深刻。
2.「I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.」The Godfather, 1972 .「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年)
3.「You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.」 On the Waterfront, 1954 .
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)這兩句馬龍•白蘭度的台詞出自令白蘭度榮膺奧斯卡影帝的影片《教父》與《碼頭風雲》。
4.「Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.」 The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年) 朱迪•加蘭在《綠野仙蹤》中扮演的少女多羅茜對她的小狗托托說的這句話成了後來人們對無法回到鼎盛時期的感嘆。
5.「Here's looking at you, kid.」 Casablanca, 1942. 「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年) 在1942年的電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中,亨弗萊•鮑嘉對英格里•褒曼說了「孩子,就看你的了。」這句著名的經典台詞。
6.「Go ahead, make my day.」 Sudden Impact, 1983 .「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
7.「All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.」 Sunset Blvd., 1950 .「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
8.「May the Force be with you.」 Star Wars, 1977.「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
9.「Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.」 All About Eve, 1950.「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10.「You talking to me?」 Taxi Driver, 1976 「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
11.「What we've got here is failure to communicate.」 Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)
12.「I love the smell of napalm in the morning.」 Apocalypse Now, 1979.「我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。」——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)
13.「Love means never having to say you're sorry.」 Love Story, 1970 .「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)
14.「The stuff that dreams are made of.」 The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .「夢想由此構成。」《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)
15.「E.T. phone home.」 E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .「E.T.打電話回家。」——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16.「They call me Mister Tibbs!」 In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .「他們叫我狄博思先生。」——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)
17.「Rosebud.」 Citizen Kane, 1941「玫瑰花蕾。」——《公民凱恩》(1941年)
18.「Made it, Ma! Top of the world!」 White Heat, 1949 .「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)
19.「I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!」 Network, 1976 .「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)
20.「Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.」 Casablanca, 1942 .「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
21.「A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.」 The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.
「曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。」——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22.「Bond. James Bond.」 Dr. No, 1962 .「邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。」——《諾博士》(「007」系列第一部,1962年)
23. 「There's no place like home.」 The Wizard of Oz, 1939.「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
24. 「I am big! It's the pictures that got small.」 Sunset Blvd., 1950 . 「我很大!是畫面太小了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
25.「Show me the money!"」Jerry Maguire, 1996.「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)
阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上鋼琴師)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過)
肖申克的救贖
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!
㈣ 10部經典電影的勵志台詞中英文
戲如人生,人生如戲。電影是人生的縮影和升華。好的電影如同一件精美的藝術品,一首傳奇的樂章,總能引起觀眾的共鳴,讓人回味不已。下面是我為大家精心整理的10部經典電影里的勵志台詞,中英文對照的。希望這些話語能給你帶來觀影時的美好感受,讓我們在忙碌的工作和生活中,駐足,回味。
1、 I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you、
告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》
2、 Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind、 Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage、
時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的`是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》
3、 Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it's called present!
昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》
4、 If there's any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something、
如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》
5、 I was blessed to have you in my life、 When I look back on these days, I'll look and see your face、You were right there for me、
在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》
6、 I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go、
我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》
7、 To be a princess, you have to believe you are one、 You've got to walk the way you think a princess would walk、 Smile and wave, and just have fun、
要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主日記》
8、 You got a dream, you gotta protect it、 People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it、 If you want something, go get it、
不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》
9、 If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough、 You need time to know, to forgive and to love、 All this needs a very big mind、
愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》
10、 Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness、 And they live by what they hear、Such people become crazy,or they become legends …
有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》
㈤ 求歐美電影的經典台詞 中文,英文的要有中文翻譯
電影:阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
英文:Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you』re gonna get.
中文:生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料
英文:I don』t know if we each have a destiny,or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze
中文:我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
電影:泰坦尼克號 TITANIC
英文:God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes,and there shall be no more death.Neither shall there be sorrow or dying,neither shall there be any more pain,for the former world has passed away.
中文:上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣
電影:卡薩布蘭卡 casablanca
英文:The world has so many towns,cities and towns there are so many pubs,but she walked into me.
中文:世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.
電影:肖申克的救贖 The Shawshank Redemption
英文:You become a prisoner of fear.Want to let you regain freedom
中文:恐懼讓你淪為囚犯.希望讓你重獲自由.
英文:Firm can only redeem themselves,the great people who can save others
中文:堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人