導航:首頁 > 國產大片 > 頭腦特工隊電影中的中文單詞

頭腦特工隊電影中的中文單詞

發布時間:2022-08-18 12:28:01

『壹』 頭腦特工隊的英文名Inside Out 有何含義

inside out這個短語本身的意思是是「徹底的」但是看完電影可以得知inside out指的是內心和內心之外的世界 也就是單純的「里」和「外」兩個概念 inside out這個標題其實是一個非常有意思的雙關語 但是頭腦特工隊這個中文翻譯就他媽是一坨屎...重演了歷來電影標題引進時的悲劇

『貳』 頭腦特工隊里的英文

有英文原版的,還有國語配音的,都是不一樣的,具體的可以上摳電影查下影院的排期情況,每個場次都註明了是國語還是原版了,看自己情況選擇吧

『叄』 為什麼《頭腦特工隊》里會有中文

這個是中文版的,就像功夫熊貓和超能陸戰隊裡面也有一些加了點東西的,很正常

『肆』 頭腦特工隊英語台詞

1、Do you ever look at someone and wonder.

譯文:是否也曾看著某人想過

2、What isgoing on inside their head?

譯文:他們腦子里到底在想什麼


3、Well, I know. Well, I know Riley's head.

譯文:我知道 我知道萊莉在想什麼

4、And there she was...

譯文:就是這個可愛的小傢伙

(4)頭腦特工隊電影中的中文單詞擴展閱讀:

影片《頭腦特工隊》是導演彼特·道格特從自己女兒的成長經歷中找到了創作這部影片的靈感。導演強調影片創作難度大,因為必須完成兩條故事線的講述,封面是主人公小女孩的現實世界與腦中世界。

編劇組一共考慮了27種不同的情緒,最終只挑選出五種情緒,快樂 、恐懼 、厭惡 、悲傷 、憤怒出現在影片中。

影片《頭腦特工隊》拍攝背景設置在洛杉磯,Riley的家是一個真實存在的地方。在電影中房子的地址被改為皇家街21號,在迪士尼樂園中,這個地址是位於Club 33附近的一個私人餐廳。

『伍』 求《頭腦特工隊》高清國語版,最好無字幕,或只有中文字幕

《頭腦特工隊》網路網盤免費在線觀看

鏈接: https://pan..com/s/1XeZUJ7b8bFcm0uJ3jh6K-w

提取碼: yc7k

《頭腦特工隊》是由華特·迪士尼電影工作室、皮克斯動畫工作室聯合出品的3D動畫電影,由彼特·道格特執導,艾米·波勒、比爾·哈德爾、敏迪·卡靈等聯袂獻聲配音。該片講述了小女孩萊莉因為爸爸的工作變動而搬到舊金山,她的生活被這五種情緒所掌控。盡展腦內情緒的繽紛世界。影片於2015年6月19日在美國上映,2015年10月6日以2D、3D、IMAX3D、中國巨幕全格式在中國內地上映。

『陸』 頭腦特工隊寫一篇英語短文,要翻譯

A seven day long holiday has flown away.Mourning my happy hours ring the vacation,I've been looking forward to winter holidays.People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation,too.Then,is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?Nevertheless,divergent views emerge on the matter in question.Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday.They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally.The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.

『柒』 頭腦特工隊中英對照台詞

是否也曾看著某人想過
Do you ever look at someone and wonder,

他們腦子里到底在想什麼
What is going on inside their head?

我知道 我知道萊莉在想什麼
Well, I know. Well, I know Riley's head.

就是這個可愛的小傢伙
And there she was...

你好嗎
Hello.

萊莉
Riley.

看啊 真是個快樂的小天使
Look at you. Aren't you a little bundle of Joy?

真是個快樂的小天使
Aren't you a little bundle of Joy?

真好 就這樣 只有我跟萊莉
It was amazing. Just Riley and me. Forever.

只持續了33秒
Er, for 33 seconds?

我是憂憂
I'm sadness.

你好 我是樂樂
Hello. I... I'm Joy. So...

能不能讓讓 我不想讓她傷心 謝謝
Can I just... if you could... I just want to fix that. Thanks.

而這一切僅僅是開始
And that was just the beginning.

總部一天比一天擁擠
Headquarters only got more crowded from there.

很好 看起來你能應付得了 棒極了
Very nice. Okay, looks like you got this. Very good.

快轉彎 不 小心 天啊
Sharp turn! No! Look out! No!

這位是怕怕 他總能確保萊莉的安全
That's fear. He's really good at keeping Riley safe.

慢點 慢點 沒事 沒事
Easy, easy. We're good. We're good.

幹得好 -謝謝 非常感謝
Good job. - Thank you. Thank you very much.

繼續玩
And we're back!

好了 吃飯了 張嘴
Here we go. All right, open.

這個沒見過 -你覺得安全嗎
- This looks new. - You think it's safe?

這是什麼
What is it?

小心 我聞到了危險的氣息
Okay, caution. There is a dangerous smell, people.

等等 這是什麼
Hold on. What is that?

這位是厭厭
This is disgust.

她主要是防止萊莉慘遭毒害
She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned.

不管是身體方面還是社交方面
Physically and socially.

顏色不艷麗 樣子也不像恐龍
That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur.

等等 各位
Hold on, guys.

是西蘭花
It's broccoli!

不要
Yucky!

我剛剛救了大家的命 不客氣
Well, I just saved our lives. Yeah. You're welcome.

萊莉 如果你不吃晚餐
Riley, if you don't eat your dinner,

就沒甜點吃
you're not gonna get any dessert.

等等 他是說我們不能吃甜點嗎
Wait. Did he just say we couldn't have dessert?

他是怒怒
That's Anger.

他很在乎公平這件事
He cares very deeply about things being fair.

老傢伙 你真要這樣做嗎 不給甜點
So that's how you want to play it, old man? No dessert?

我們會吃晚飯的
Sure, we'll eat our dinner!

不過讓你先嘗嘗憤怒的滋味吧
Right after you eat this!

萊莉 萊莉 飛機來了
Riley, Riley, here comes an airplane!

飛機 有飛機啊 各位
Airplane. We got an airplane, everybody.

飛機
Airplane.

你們已經見過憂憂了 她嘛
And you've met sadness. She... well, she...

我也不太明白她的職責
I'm not actually sure what she does.

我確認了下 她也沒有地方去
And I've checked, there's no place for her to go, so...

她還不錯 我們也是 大家都不錯
She's good, we're good. It's all great!

不管怎樣 這里存放著萊莉的記憶
Anyway, these are Riley's memories,

我可不是吹 大多數是快樂的回憶
and they're mostly happy, you'll notice. Not to brag.

但真正重要的都擺在這邊
But the really important ones are over here.

我不打算說得太復雜
I don't want to get too technical,

這些被稱之為核心記憶
but these are called core memories.

每一個都記錄著萊莉生命中的重要時刻
Each one came from a super important time in Riley's life.

比如她的第一次進球得分 真是太棒了
Like when she first scored a goal. That was so amazing!

看見沒 真棒
Hey! Would you look at that? Very nice!

我們家要出中鋒了 -幹得好
- We got a future center here! - Nice job.

每一個核心記憶
And each core memory

都塑造了萊莉性格中的一部
powers a different aspect of Riley's personality.

比如說冰球島
Like hockey island.

搞怪島是我的最愛
Goofball island is my personal favorite.

快回來 你這個小猴子
Come back here, you little monkey!

傻孩子
You're silly.

沒錯 搞怪島是最棒的
Yep, goofball is the best.

不過友情島也不錯
Friendship island is pretty good too.

我喜歡誠實島 這是實話
I love honesty island. And that's the truth!

當然 家庭島也很好
And of course, family island is amazing.

重點是 正是這些小島
The point is, the islands

造就了現在的萊莉
of personality are what make Riley...Riley!

小心 美人魚
Look out, mermaid!

火山岩漿
Lava!

誰是你愛玩的小夥伴 冰棒 冰棒
Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing bong, bing bong!

真棒 -誰教你的
- Hey! Very nice! - Where'd you learn that?

大腦被凍住了
Brain freeze!


Yeah!

晚安 孩子 -晚安 爸爸
Good night, kiddo. - Good night, dad.

這樣我們也下班了
And... we're out!

這就是我所描繪的 完美又一天
That's what I'm talking about! Another perfect day!

大家表現都很棒
Nice job, everybody!

把它們放進長期記憶區里吧
Let's get those memories down to long term.

太好了 我們今天沒死
All right, we did not die today!

簡直是完美的勝利
I call that an unqualified success.

就是這樣
And that's it.

我們愛萊莉
We love our girl.

她有很多好朋友 很棒的家
She's got great friends and a great house.

這一切都很完美
Things couldn't be better.

畢竟萊莉現在才11歲 能發生什麼事呢
After all, Riley's 11 now. What could happen?

什麼
What...

好吧 這我也沒料到
Okay, not what I had in mind.

快看 金門大橋 是不是很棒
Hey, look! The golden gate bridge! Isn't that great?

雖然發現它並不是金子造的
It's not made out of solid gold like we thought,

有點失望 不過還是很棒
which is kind of a disappointment, but still...

樂樂 聽到你說地震只是傳說我太開心了
I sure am glad you told me earthquakes are a myth, Joy.

不然我現在要嚇死了
Otherwise I'd be terrified right now!

是啊
Yeah.

你在開玩笑嗎 快走
Are you kidding? Get out of the street!

天啊 快點
For Pete's sake! Move it!

他們和我是一類人
These are my kind of people.

好的 再過幾個街區 就到新家了
All right, just a few more blocks. We're almost to our new house!

加把勁 爸爸
Step on it, daddy!

乾脆在這臭烘烘的車里住得了
Why don't we just live in this smelly car?

反正也坐了一個多世紀了
We've already been in it forever.

其實剛剛好呢
Which, actually, was really lucky,

我們可以有足夠的時間想想
because that gave us plenty of time to think about

新家到底長什麼樣子
what our new house is going to look like!

我們來看看想像中的前五名
What! Let's review the top five daydreams.

看起來很安全 -這個不錯
- That looks safe! - That one's nice.

萊莉會很喜歡的 不 這一個
This will be great for Riley! No, no, no, no, this one!

樂樂 我再說一次 曲奇屋沒法住人
Joy, for the last time, she cannot live in a cookie.

就是這個 有龍的房子
That's the one! It comes with a dragon.

越來越近了 我感覺得到
Now we're getting close, I can feel it.

到了 我們的新家
Here it is, here's our new house. And...

說不定裡面還不錯
Maybe it's nice on the inside.

我們就住這里嗎 -一定得住著嗎
- We're supposed to live here? - Do we have to?

我告訴你這里好像有屍體的味道
I'm telling you, it smells like something died in here.

搬家會死人嗎
Can you die from moving?

各位 你們反應過度了 沒有人會死
Guys, you're overreacting. Nobody is dying...

一隻死老鼠
A dead mouse!

太棒了 真是棒 -我要吐了
- Great. This is just great. - I'm gonna be sick.

這是死亡之屋 怎麼辦
It's the house of the dead! What we gonna do?

我們會得狂犬病的
We're going to get rabies!

快走開
Get off of me!

剛剛開車的時候
Hey. All through the drive,

爸爸一直在說房間很棒
dad talked about how cool our new room is.

我們去看看吧
Let's go check it out!

走吧 -會很不錯的
- Let's go! - It's gonna be great!

對對對
Yes, yes, yes.

不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.

我都開始嫉妒那隻死老鼠了
I'm starting to envy the dead mouse.

把橡皮球拿開 開始關禁閉了
Get out the rubber ball, we're in solitary confinement.

萊莉不能住在這
Riley can't live here.

她說得沒錯 -這簡直太糟了
- She's right. - It's the worst.

太糟了 -絕對是最糟的
- Really bad. - It's absolutely the worst.

這是我這輩子去過的最爛的地方
It's the worst place I've ever been in my entire life.

沒什麼是蝴蝶窗簾遮不住的
Hey, it's nothing our butterfly curtains couldn't fix.

有本書說過 空房間正是大好機會
I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.

哪本書啊
Where did you read that?

這不重要 反正我看過也覺得它說得對
It doesn't matter. I read it and it's great.

這里放床 那裡放桌子
We'll put the bed there. And the desk over there.

冰球燈放這里 -椅子放那裡
The hockey lamp goes there. - Put The chair there.

獎杯都放那 -星星 我喜歡
- The trophy collection goes there. - Stars! I like that!

這就對了 快把東西從搬運車里搬出來吧
Now we're talking! Let's go get our stuff from the moving Van!

好了 拜拜
All right. Goodbye.

你猜怎麼著 搬運車周四才能到
Well, guess what? The moving Van won't be here until Thursday.

開什麼玩笑
You're kidding.

搬運車還沒到 簡直是最糟糕的一天
The Van is lost? It is the worst day ever!

搬運車還沒到
The Van is lost.

你不是說昨天就能到嗎
You said it would be here yesterday!

我知道 說好是昨天到的
I know that's what I said. That's what they told me!

媽媽和爸爸壓力好大
Mom and dad are stressed out!

他們壓力很大 -我們該怎麼辦
- They're stressed out? - What are we going to do?

他們到底什麼情況
What』s their problem?

我有個好主意
I've got a great idea!

你到底看合同沒有
Did you even read the contract?

安德森進攻了 她在逼近
Andersen makes her move. She's closing in!

想都別想
No, you're not!

她就要前去射門了
She's lining up for the shot!

我在你後面
Coming behind you.

小心 小心 -她射門得分
- Watch out! Watch out! - She shoots and she scores! Yeah!

來啊 老太婆
Come on, grandma!

老太婆
Grandma?

她把頭發紮起來了 比賽開始了
She put her hair up, we're in for it!

把我放下來
Hey, put me down!

抱歉 等等
Sorry. Hold on. Hold on.


Hello?

等等
Wait. Wh...

開什麼玩笑
You're kidding.

好吧 幫我拖一下時間 馬上到
All right. Stall for me. I'll be right there.

約好周四見面 但投資人今天提前到了
The investor's supposed to show up on Thursday, not today!

我得走了 -沒事 我們理解
- I got to go. - It's okay. We get it.

你是最棒的 謝謝 親愛的
You're the best. Thanks, hon.

拜拜 親愛的
See you, sweetie.

爸爸就這樣走了
Dad just left us.

他不愛我們了 好難過
He doesn't love us anymore. That's sad.

該由我操作了吧
I should drive, right?

樂樂 你在干什麼
Joy? What are you doing?

先等一下
Just give me one second.

原來萊莉還沒吃午餐 記得嗎
You know what I've realized? Riley hasn't had lunch! Remember?

我在街邊看到了披薩店
Hey, I saw a pizza place down the street.

我們要不要去吃吃看
Maybe we could try that?

聽上去很美味
Pizza sounds delicious.

披薩 好啊 -吃披薩去
- Pizza? That's good. - Yes! Pizza!

怎麼回事 -誰會往披薩上放西蘭花
What The heck is that? - Who puts broccoli on Pizza?

夠了 我受夠了
That's it. I'm done.

恭喜你 舊金山 你把披薩也毀了
Congratulations, San Francisco, you've ruined pizza!

先是夏威夷然後是你
First the Hawaiians and now you!

哪有披薩店只賣一種口味的
What kind of a pizza place only serves one kind of pizza?

肯定是舊金山特色 對吧
Must be a San Francisco thing, huh?

『捌』 頭腦特工隊的英文簡介

頭腦特工隊劇情英文介紹,見附件。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。

『玖』 頭腦特工隊里經典英文台詞是什麼

頭腦特工隊的完整英文台詞,見附件。
用記事本打開,可以看到完整台詞,覺得哪些台詞經典,直接選用即可。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。

閱讀全文

與頭腦特工隊電影中的中文單詞相關的資料

熱點內容
成龍電影飛龍猛將免費觀看 瀏覽:673
電影摸金爵之卧龍詭陣完整版 瀏覽:452
劇院魅影影評英文電影 瀏覽:229
香港les微電影大全 瀏覽:307
電影親愛講了什麼 瀏覽:97
大五歲姐弟戀電影 瀏覽:998
狗的英文電影 瀏覽:473
岳雲鵬給大鵬宣傳電影寫錯名字 瀏覽:703
掃毒電影歌曲大全泰國歌曲 瀏覽:47
法國愛love電影 瀏覽:526
四川電影電視學院音樂錄取分 瀏覽:949
為啥電影突然變成中文 瀏覽:536
八十年代鬼神電影大全 瀏覽:919
有哪些愛情電影是娓娓道來 瀏覽:948
恐怖的猛鬼電影大全 瀏覽:415
台北電影節的定位 瀏覽:463
昨夜長風電影演員劇照 瀏覽:620
韓國電影不忠中文 瀏覽:636
貓頭鷹王國電影主角名字 瀏覽:393
十大義大利電影下載 瀏覽:127