① 關於國外的愛情電影的經典台詞有哪些
you jump i jump你跳我跳,翻譯:生死相隨
② 經典的歐美愛情電影對白,要中文的
你好!
亂世佳人:
Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
魂斷藍橋:
雨中相會時,
浪漫的羅伊當即向瑪拉求婚。
兩人的對話
Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
瑪拉,你認為我們今天該干什麽?
Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。
Oh,you won't have time for that!
現在你沒有時間這樣啦!
For what?
哪樣?
For hesitating.
這樣猶豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再猶豫啦!
No?
不能嗎?
No.
不能。
Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我該干什麽呢?
You're going to get married.
去跟我結婚。
Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,羅伊,你瘋了吧?
I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我瘋了。這是奇妙的感覺。
Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,羅伊,千萬理智些。
Not me!
我才不呢!
But you don't know me!
可你還不了解我呀!
Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。
Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
現在是戰爭時期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因為快要離開。。。
because you feel that
因為你覺得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小時內活完你整個的一生。
We're going to be married.
我們現在就去結婚!
It's you.
就是你,沒錯。
It'll never be anyone else.
別的人我永遠都不要。
But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能這樣肯定?
Now listen,darling.
好啦,親愛的。
None of your quibbling!
你不許再這樣支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不許再問了!
None of your doubts!
不許再懷疑了!
This is positive,you see?
這是絕對的,知道嗎?
This is affirmative,you see?
這是肯定的,知道嗎?
This is final,yu see?
就這樣決定了,你知道嗎?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必須和我結婚,知道嗎?
I see.
我知道了。
Waterloo Bridge《魂斷藍橋》
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
『我愛你,從未愛過別人,永遠不會,這是真的,羅伊,永遠不會。』
羅馬假日:
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
我現在必須要離開你了。我將要走到那拐角,然後轉彎。你待在車里把車開走。答應我不要看著我走過那個轉彎口。只要把車開走離開我就象我離開你一樣。
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
泰坦尼克號:
ROSE:Jack,我愛你!
JACK:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:聽著,ROSE,...你一定能脫險,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看著他們張,可享高壽...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在這里,
不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:贏得船票...
...是我一生最幸運的事,
讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸,
你一定要幫我,答應我活下去,
答應我,你不會放棄...
...無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣...
...ROSE,答應我,千萬別忘了!
ROSE:我答應你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!
③ 經典愛情英文電影台詞
英文電影《這個殺手不太冷中》經典台詞
open for the rest of your life.
(只要你殺了人,你的人生就變了,什麼都不同了。)你的餘生都要提心吊膽的過日子。
瑪蒂爾達:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. I want love....or death. That's it.
我不管將來如何,李昂。我只需要愛....或者死。就是這樣。
李昂:I want death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of your games.
我選擇死亡,只有死是真的.。別煩我了,瑪蒂爾達,我已厭倦了你的游戲。
瑪蒂爾達:There's this really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kind of game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
這游戲很有趣,李昂。它讓人變得和善,讓人開始思考。這是你喜歡的方式。如果我贏了,你一生都要陪著我。
李昂:And if you lose?
如果你輸了呢?
瑪蒂爾達:Go shopping alone, like before.
你還是獨來獨往,一如從前。
李昂:You're gonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你輸定,瑪蒂爾達。你上滿了子彈,我聽見了。
瑪蒂爾達:So what? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎樣?若我中槍身亡,你會怎樣?
李昂:Nothing.
若無其事。
瑪蒂爾達:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon.
我希望你沒說謊,李昂。我也希望你的內心深處,從來沒有愛過我。因為如果你有那麼一點點愛我的話,那幾分鍾後,你會後悔一直沒有說出自己的真實感受。我愛你,李昂。
(瑪蒂爾達開槍,李昂搶下。)
瑪蒂爾達:I win.
我贏了。
英文電影《愛情與靈葯》經典台詞
I'm full of shit, OK? I am knowingly full of shit. Because I have never cared about anybody or anything in my entire life, and the thing is everybody have accepted that...like "That's just Jamine." And then you... Jesus ... you didn't see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough until I met you, and then you made me believing too. So unfortunately, I need you and you need me... Let's just say... that in some alternate universe, there's a couple just like us. Only she is healthy, and he is perfect. And their world is about how much money they are spending on vacation, who's in bad mood that day, or whether or not they're guilty about having a cleaning lady. I don't wanna be those people. I want us. You. This.
我是個混蛋。真的,人人都知道我是個混蛋。因為我這輩子從來沒有真正在乎過什麼人什麼事兒,而且所有人都覺得習以為常了,他們都說:“傑米就是這樣子的。”然而我遇到了你……天啊……只有你,不會這么看待我。在認識你之前,從來沒有人相信我是可以依靠的一個人;也是你,才讓我自己相信了自己。所以很不幸,我需要你,你也需要我。打個比方,在某個異度的時空里,有一對跟咱倆差不多的小情侶。只不過那裡的他們倆,女的健康,男的完美。他們所有的問題只不過是度假花多少錢啦,誰今兒心情不好啦,雇個清潔工要不要有罪惡感什麼的。我不要成為那些安逸的人。我只要我和你。只要你。只要我們在一起。
I used to worry a lot about who I'll be when I grow up. Like how much money I'd make, or someday I become some big deal. Sometimes the things you want the most doesn't happen, and sometimes the thing you never expect happen does. Like giving up my job in Chicago and everything, and deciding to stay and apply for med school. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed. Forever.
④ 求歐美經典愛情電影的台詞,註明中英文
1、《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。
2、《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。
3、《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。
4、《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。
5、《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。
6、《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。
7、《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。
8、《全民情聖》There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。
9.《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳.
All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
10.《初戀的回憶》It's like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.
⑤ 盤點歐美經典愛情電影中的經典台詞
《超市夜未眠》電影最後的一段話很有感覺「很久以前我想知道愛是什麼,若你願意,它就近在咫尺。你只需看見,它為美所包圍。隱藏在你生命的浮光掠影之中。如果你不停留片刻,也許你與你擦肩而過。」《返老還童》女主:當我皮膚變得又老又鬆弛時,你還會愛我嗎? 男主:當我滿臉粉刺時,你還會愛我嗎? 變得膽小怕事的時候?當我尿床的時候?珍惜~經典。《分手信》「別了」因為那不單單是對她的傷害,還有你。愛他就因該給她一次又一次的機會哪怕你受到傷害。因為有「愛」。最近看的幾部電影
⑥ 求一句歐美愛情電影里的台詞。
天使之城?those eyes,the way he looked...right down into me
在不就 世界末日,布魯斯威利斯演的那個
⑦ 歐美經典愛情電影台詞
導讀:這些是我為大家收集的一些歐美經典愛情電影台詞,希望大家喜歡。 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
12.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
13.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
14.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
15.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
16.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
17.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
18.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
19.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
20.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
21.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
22.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
23.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
24.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
25.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的.東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
26.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
27.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
30.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
31.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
32.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人。
33.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
34.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。
35.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
36.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
37.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
38.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
39.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
40.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
41.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
42.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
43.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我也跳。
44.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
45.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
46.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
47.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
48.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? (很多人每天都在這個問題上糾結徘徊)
49.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
50.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
51.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
⑧ 有哪些歐美電影的經典台詞驚艷到了你
要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死 。
——《肖申克的救贖》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊會是什麼味道。
——《阿甘正傳》
一生那麼短,遺忘又那麼漫長。
——《泰坦尼克號》
我們笑著說再見,卻深知再見遙遙無期。
——《海上鋼琴師》
每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都真正地活過。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遺忘才是。
——《尋夢環游記》
你永遠也不曉得自己有多喜歡一個人,除非你看見他和別的人在一起。
——《天使愛美麗》
成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。
——《天氣預報員》
⑨ 愛情電影經典台詞英文有哪些 愛情電影經典台詞精選
《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。
《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If youre a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。
《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。
《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。
《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。
《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。
《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently Im the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。
《全民情聖》Theres only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. Thats you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。
《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳。
《泰坦尼克號》All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。