① 一小時內的英語電影
英文電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there, and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts, it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』til the cows come home. On second thoughts, I』d rather dance with the cows』 til you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy, baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someon
e or sharing something.
同時我貼出 可以看這些電影的 網址 :www.voddg.com 希望能幫到你哦
② 哪些好看又能學習英語口語的歐美電影
吸血鬼日記不錯
1、I will start fresh,be some one new.我要重新開始,做不一樣的自己。
2、It's the only way I'll make it through.這是我能挺過去的唯一辦法。
3、No comment.不予評論
4、You need to chill yourself,all right?你的冷靜點,行嗎?
5、Keep it up.堅持下去。
6、It is a long story.說來話長
7、I lost control today.今天我失控了
8、Everything I've kept buried inside came rushing to the surface.我已經深埋內心的一切,都沖破了束縛。
9、You are such a dick.你真是個混蛋。
10、Memories are too important.記憶彌足珍貴。
11、I'm not giving up on that.我不會放棄。
12、Do not suit you.一點都不適合你。
13、Why are you here now? I could ask you the same question.你來這里做什麼?我可以問你同樣的問題。
14、She took my breath away.她把我的靈魂都吸走了。
15、Let's just cut to the chase.我們直截了當。
16、I was impressed.真令我印象深刻。
17、Ashes and Ashes灰飛煙滅
18、People are going to stop giving you breaks.人們總是針鋒相對。
19、They just don't care anymore.他們不再互相關心。
20、She's always the one that everyone picks.她總是人見人愛。
21、I want to change who I was.我想改變我自己。
22、You called,and I am here. 你讓我過來,我就來了。
23、Everything's going be fine. 一切都會好的。(頻率好高)
24、We need to talk. 我們需要談談。(頻率更高)
25、I fancy you. You are beautiful. You are strong. You are full of light. I enjoy you.我迷上你了。你堅強美麗、活力四射。我喜歡你。
26、 I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.
27、You』re always one step from a maybe.你總是舉棋不定
28、 Don』t hide from me. 不要躲避我
29、I』ll help you, whatever it takes.無論如何我都會幫你
30、 Why so nosy? 八卦什麼
31、Sweet dream/sleep tight 好夢
32、 Settle down 冷靜
33、 See you around. 後會有期
34、 No more lies. 坦誠相待
35、 Trust is the key to any relationship. 兩個人交往信任是最重要的
36、Not a peep. 絲毫沒有
37、None of your business. 不關你的事
38、Tit for tat. 惡有惡報
39、 True love is not real unless it』s returned. 真愛是需要有回應的.
40、 Life is too cruel. If we cease to believe in love, why would we want to live? 生活太殘酷了,如果我們不相信愛.還能為什麼而活呢?
41、 Always have a back-up. 凡事都要有個備用的.
42、 We found the way when there was no way. 柳暗花明又一村
43、 All good things must come to an end. 美好的事物總是稍縱即逝.
44、All you can do is be ready for the good. So when it comes, you invite it in, because you need it.你唯一能做的就是等待好事降臨,當他們降臨,你邀請它們進來,因為你需要它們。
45、Hello John,goodbye John.你好約翰,再見約翰。
46、I love you, and it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you, why you don't know this, I don't deserve you…but my brother does. God, I wish you didn't have to forget this. But you do.我愛你,因為我愛你所以我不能對你自私,為什麼你不知道這些,我配不上你…但是我的弟弟能.上帝,我希望你不要忘記。但是你必須忘記。
47、You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you. You have to go get it. - 你不能無所事事的坐等人生帶給你一切,你必須得自己努力爭取。
③ 英文原聲電影摘錄30句有用的口語
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing
ever dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Would you be willing to trade?
你們!願不願意去換一個機會?
All the days from this day to that.
用這么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
僅有的一個機會。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到戰場。
that they may take our lives.
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons
are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
④ 電影one day最經典的那句台詞:這些年遇到那麼多人……的英語版
電影one day最經典的那句台詞:這么多年,這么多人經過我的生活,可是為什麼偏偏是你,在我心中占據了這么重要的地位。
英語版:Dexter, I love you so much. So, so much, and I probably always will. I just don't like you anymore. I'm sorry.
影片one day《一天》改編自英國作家大衛·尼克爾斯的同名小說,由羅勒·莎菲執導,安妮·海瑟薇和吉姆·斯特吉斯聯袂出演。影片於2011年8月19日在美國上映。電影故事的起點是1988年,剛剛從學校畢業的德克斯特(吉姆·斯特吉斯飾)和艾瑪(安妮·海瑟薇飾)初次相識,然後在接下來的20年裡,他們每一年的這一天都會見面,只見一面聊聊彼此的生活。
⑤ 急求一段經典英語電影對白…
不是對話,是經典電影對白賞析 希望能對你也有所幫助吧
Shawshank Redemption《肖申克的救贖》 關鍵詞:自由
1、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。
2.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
3.some birds aren』t meant to be caged, that』s all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
4.I find I』m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍:我希望……
5.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull...word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ...
我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。
8.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
Lion King 《獅子王》 關鍵詞:成長
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以從中學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰來為她戰斗呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
Gone with The Wind 《亂世佳人》 關鍵詞:堅強
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
3.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
4. Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子。小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
5.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
6.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
7.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman.
我從沒有像愛你一樣愛過任何一個女人。我也從沒有像等你那樣等過任何一個女人。
8.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊、去偷、去騙、去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
9.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
10.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
11.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。