Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate』em, th
en you get used to』em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等相當的 時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here』s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren』t made out of stone That there』s a---there』s a---there』s something inside that』s yours, that they can』t touch.
(在監獄里放歌劇唱片)
安迪.杜德蘭:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石 頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。
Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don』t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they』re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
瑞德話外音:我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。不過,他們一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虛。我覺得我真是懷念我的朋友。
Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Ⅱ 好的電影英語句子帶翻譯
電影是一門年輕的綜合藝術,同時也是科學進步與工業革命的產物,深深地打上了商業文明的烙印。下面是我帶來的好的電影英語 句子 帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
好的電影英語句子帶翻譯1
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
第1名:“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”——《亂世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
第2名:“我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,
instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
第3名:“你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像
現在這樣當個小混混。"”——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第4名:“托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
第6名:“來吧,讓我也高興高興。”——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
第8名:“願原力與你同在。”——《星球大戰》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
第9名:“緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
第10名:“你是在對我說話嗎?”——《計程車司機》(1976年)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
第11名:“現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。”——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
第12名:“我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。”——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
第13名:“真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。”——《 愛情 故事 》(1970年)
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
第14名:"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)
15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:“E.T.打電話回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
第16名:“他們叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)
17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凱恩》(1941年)
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
第18名:“成了!媽!世界之巔!”——《白熱》(1949年)
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
第19名:“我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。”——《電視台風雲》(1976年)
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
第20名:“路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
第21名:“曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《諾博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第23名:“沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第24名:“我很大!是畫面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
第25名:“給我錢!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
好的電影英語句子帶翻譯2
You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》)
You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》)
There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》)
As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》)
Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》)
Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》)
Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》)
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraodinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
好的電影英語句子帶翻譯3
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
Ⅲ 英文電影中經典語句和翻譯(不少於30句)
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
Ⅳ 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!
電影中的英語經典句
<< 亂世佳人 (Gone with the wind)>>
1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆 的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。
3. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事 , 我都會像現在一樣愛你 , 直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生 , 你可真不是個君子 , 小姐 , 你也不是什麼淑女。
6. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報 , 我總要得到報酬。
7. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人。
9. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!即使讓我撒謊 , 去偷 , 去騙 , 去殺人 , 上帝作證 , 我再也不要挨餓了。
Ⅳ 誰知道十句英文電影的經典台詞學校作業,有題目,誰說的,帶翻譯。急!!!!!!!!!
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
以上出自《阿甘正傳》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
這三條出自《肖申克的救贖》
Ⅵ 英語電影簡短句子帶翻譯45句話
1《泰坦尼克號》(《TITANIC》)
我是世界之王。(I』m the King of the world. )
2《007系列》
我叫邦德,詹姆斯邦德。(The name』s Bond, James Bond.)
3《甜心先生》(《Jerry Maguire》)
給我錢!(Show me the money!)
4《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
你可以奪走我們的生命,但你永遠也拿不走我們的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you』ll never take our freedom.)
5《出租汽車司機》(《Taxi Driver》)
你在跟我說話嗎?你在跟我說話嗎?
(You talking to me? You talking to me?)
6《辛德勒的名單》(《Schindler』s List》)
這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有……
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn』t , and I didn』t ……)
7《亂世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德園!我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回到我身邊.無論如何,明天是嶄新的一天.
(Tara! I』ll go home.I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)
8《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,還是死亡,這是一個問題.
( To be or not to be, that』s a question.)
9《 獨立日》(《Independence Day》)
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來…你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰……而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 「 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存.」的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
( Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can』t be consumed by our petty differences anymore.we will be united inour common interests…..you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We』re fighting for our right to live, to exist……as the day when the world declared in one voice 「 We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We』re going to live on. We』re going to survive.」 Today we celebrate our independence day!)
10《羅馬假日》(《Roman Holiday》)
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
(J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?)
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難…羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
(A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
Tomorrow is another day 明天又是新的一天。After storm comes rainbow 風雨過後有彩虹。Never say die 永不言棄。Never put off what you can do until tomorrow 今日事今日畢。
1. Pain past is pleasure.(過去的痛苦就是快樂。)[無論多麼艱難一定要咬牙沖過去,將來回憶起來一定甜蜜無比。]
2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒。)
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(腦中有知識,勝過手中有金錢。)[從小灌輸給孩子的堅定信念。]
4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(風暴使樹木深深紮根。)[感激敵人,感激挫折!]
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所願,無所不成。)[堅持一個簡單的信念就一定會成功。]
6. The shortest answer is doing.(最簡單的回答就是干。)[想說流利的英語嗎?那麼現在就開口!心動不如嘴動。]
7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先難後易。)[放棄投機取巧的幻想。]
8. Great hopes make great man. (偉大的理想造就偉大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful indivials above the crowd: a little bit more.(四個簡短的詞彙概括了成功的秘訣:多一點點!)[比別人多一點努力、多一點自律、多一點決心、多一點反省、多一點學習、多一點實踐、多一點瘋狂,多一點點就能創造奇跡!]
11. In doing we learn.(實踐長才幹。)
12. East or west, home is best.(東好西好,還是家裡最好。)
13. Two heads are better than one.(三個臭皮匠,頂個諸葛亮。)
14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷徑。)
15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。)
16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(禍不單行。)
17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不經災禍不知福。)
18. Better late than never.(遲做總比不做好;晚來總比不來好。)
19. It's never too late to mend.(過而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊補牢,猶未晚也。)
20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.(如果事情值得做,就值得做好。)
21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.(無熱情成就不了偉業。)
22. Actions speak louder than words.(行動比語言更響亮。)
23. Lifeless, faultless.(只有死人才不犯錯誤。)
24. From small beginning come great things.(偉大始於渺小。)
25. One today is worth two tomorrows.(一個今天勝似兩個明天。)
26. Truth never fears investigation.(事實從來不怕調查。)
27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.(舌無骨卻能折斷骨。)
28. A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的嘗試是成功的一半。)
29. Knowing something of everything and everything of something.(通百藝而專一長。)
30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是無價寶。)
1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.
1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.
1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.
11、I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade inthe hot sun.我在憂愁時想你,就像在冬天想太陽;我在快樂時想你,就像在驕陽下想樹陰.
12、I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.我不要短暫的溫存,只要你一世的陪伴.
13、I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.我想將對你的思念寄予散落的星子,但願那點點的星光能照進你的窗前,伴你好夢.
14、I want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so thatto warm your heart.我想將對你的感情化作暖暖的陽光,期待那灑落的光明能溫暖你的心房.
15、I will make you happy when you are depressed. I will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow!在你抑鬱的時候,我就是你的開心果.在你憂傷的時候,我願作你的忘憂樹!
16、If I could rearrange the alphabet,I』d put Y and I together.如果我能重新來排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起.
17、In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.哪怕是世界末日,我都會愛(ai)你. 關於愛(ai)情的句子
18、It』s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.曾經迷惘的心中,是你牽引我走出寂寞.
19、It』s not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in love with you.不是戀愛(ai)的感覺讓我幸福而是愛(ai)上你的感覺讓我幸福.
20、Love you so I don`t wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream.愛(ai)你所以我不願去睡覺,因為現實比夢境更美好. 經典語句大全.
21、Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control.遇見你是命運的安排而愛(ai)上你是我情不自禁.
22、My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you everyminute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.每一天都為你心跳,每一刻都被你感動,每一秒都為你擔心.有你的感覺真好.
23、No man or woman is worth your tears and the one who is,won』t make your cry.沒人值得你為ta流淚,真正愛(ai)你的人不會讓你哭泣.
24、Sweet heart, because had you, every day there are very clear weather.甜蜜,就是因為心中有了你,天天都有晴朗無比的好天氣.
25、The moonlight stands for my heart!月亮代表我的心!
26、There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.我早上願意醒來為兩個理由: 鬧鍾和你.
27、To you, it is graceful grief and sweet melancholy, in the heart, is a kind of soft warmth that can』t be expressed with any language.想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,心裏面,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的溫馨.
28、You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.你是我的一切,我是如此幸運上帝讓你來到我身邊.
29、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!
30、You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs areonly sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只為你一人守侯,千夜的戀歌只為你一人而唱.
有些亂哈,別介意
Ⅶ 鐢靛獎涓緇忓吀鍔卞織鐨勫彞瀛愯嫳鏂囩炕璇
1. Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
2. There's only so much fortune a man really needs, and the rest is just for showing off.
3. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
4. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
5. Destiny takes a hand.
6. I give you my hand.I give you my love錛宮ore precious than money.鈥斺擥host VS. Love Story
7. Everything that has a begin has an end.
8. The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
9. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.
10. Let them know you're a man who knows what he wants goes a long way in this life, all right?
11. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
12. 鈥淲ork fascinates me.鈥 I can look at it for hours!
13. I hate mondays.
14. Now, when you read, don't just consider, what the author thinks, consider what you think.
15. She vanished into her rich house, into her rich, full life, leaving Gatsby鈥攏othing.
16. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939鈥滄病鏈変換浣曞湴鏂瑰彲浠ュ儚瀹朵竴鏍楓傗濃斺斻婄豢閲庝粰韙銆嬶紙1939騫達級
17. To be or not to be, that鈥檚 a question.-"Hamlet"
18. Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
19. After all, tomorrow is another day.
20. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983鈥滄潵鍚э紝璁╂垜涔熼珮鍏撮珮鍏淬傗濃斺斻婃嫧浜戣佹棩銆嬶紙1983騫達級
Ⅷ 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
Ⅸ 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。
(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。
英文網路