導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影的小報

英文電影的小報

發布時間:2021-06-29 03:02:55

① 用英文介紹自己喜歡的一部電影手抄報

一、手抄報大題目《電影快車》

A big problem ", hand written film express"

1、由打賭而發明的電影放影機

By 1, and the invention of the movie projector bet

如今,電影作為一種大眾娛樂方式,已經融入我們的生活當中。但是,你是否知道當初電影的發明是為了裁判一次打賭?也許,我們要感謝那次打賭,感謝它給我們帶來的電影。 1872年的一天,在美國加利福尼亞州一個酒店裡,斯坦福與科恩發生了激烈的爭執:馬奔跑時蹄子是否都著地?斯坦福認為奔跑的馬在躍起的瞬間四蹄是騰空的;科恩卻認為,馬奔跑時始終有一蹄著地。爭執的結果誰也說服不了誰,於是就採取了美國人慣用的方式打賭來解決。他們請來一位馴馬好手來做裁決,然而,這位裁判員也難以斷定誰是誰非。這很正常,因為單憑人的眼睛確實難以看清快速奔跑的馬蹄是如何運動的。 裁判的好友———英國攝影師麥布里奇知道了這件事後,表示可由他來試一試。他在跑道的一邊安置了24架照相機,排成一行,相機鏡頭都對准跑道;在跑道的另一邊,他打了24個木樁,每根木樁上都繫上一根細繩,這些細繩橫穿跑道,分別繫到對面每架照相機的快門上。

Now, as a form of mass entertainment, film has been integrated into our lives. But, did you know that the invention of the film is to judge a bet? Perhaps, we want to thank the bet, thank you for the movie we brought. One day 1872. In California, a hotel, Stanford and Cohen happened a heated argument: hoof is a horse running? Stanford says running horse in the leap moment hooves is vacated; Cohen thinks, horse running always have a hoof. The outcome of the dispute can not convince anyone, so he took a bet on the way Americans used to settle. They hired a horse players to make a decision, however, the referee also cannot decide which is right and which is wrong. This is normal, because the person's eyes do not see the fast running of the horseshoe is how to exercise. The friends -- British photographer Mai Buri knew about the matter, said by him to try. He placed the on the side of the runway 24 camera, in a row, the camera lens are aligned with the runway. On the other side of the runway, he played 24 wood piles, each timber are tie a piece of string, the string across the track, respectively, the Department of to the opposite each camera shutter.

一切准備就緒後,麥布里奇牽來了一匹漂亮的駿馬,讓它從跑道一端飛奔到另一端。當跑馬經過這一區域時,依次把24根引線絆斷,24架照相機的快門也就依次被拉動而拍下了24張照片。麥布里奇把這些照片按先後順序剪接起來。每相鄰的兩張照片動作差別很小,它們組成了一條連貫的照片帶。裁判根據這組照片,終於看出馬在奔跑時總有一蹄著地,不會四蹄騰空,從而判定科恩贏了。 按理說,故事到此就應結束了,但這場打賭及其判定的奇特方法卻引起了人們很大的興趣。麥布里奇一次又一次地向人們出示那條錄有奔馬形象的照片帶。一次,有人無意識地快速牽動那條照片帶,結果眼前出現了一幕奇異的景象:各張照片中那些靜止的馬疊成一匹運動的馬,它竟然「活」起來了!

After everything is ready, Mai Buri brought a beautiful horse, let it run from one end to the other end of the runway. When the horse racing through this area, in turn, the 24 lead to break down, the 24 camera shutter is pulled and took 24 photos. Bridge put the photos in sequence. Each of these two images is very small, and they form a coherent picture of each. Referee according to this group of photos, finally see the horse in the run there is always a hoof on the ground, not Siti vacant to determine Cohen won. Could said story here may be over, but the bet and the judgement of the strange way has caused people's great interest. Mai Buri once again to show people that recorded horse photo image. Once, someone unconscious quickly affect the photo belt appeared in front of the a singular sight: the picture in the stationary horse folded into a sport horse horse, it unexpectedly "live" up!

生物學家馬萊從這里得到啟迪。他試圖用照片來研究動物的動作形態。當然,首先得解決連續攝影的方法問題,因為麥布里奇的那種攝影方式太麻煩了,不夠實用。馬萊是個聰明人,經過幾年的不懈努力後,終於在1888年製造出一種輕便的「固定底片連續攝影機」,這就是現代攝影機的鼻祖了。從此之後,許多發明家將眼光投向了電影攝影機的研製上。1895年12月28日,法國人盧米埃爾兄弟在巴黎的「大咖啡館」第一次用自己發明的放映攝影兼用機放映了《火車到站》影片,標志電影的正式誕生。

Biologist Marlay get inspiration from here. He tried to use pictures to study the animal's movement. Of course, first of all have to solve the problem of continuous photography, because the way Bridge's photography is too cumbersome, not practical. Malai is a wise man, after several years of unremitting efforts, finally in 1888 to proce a light "fixed film for the camera", which is the ancestor of modern cameras. From then on, many inventors are looking at the development of the movie camera. On December 28, 1895, French Lumiere brothers in Paris "Coffee Museum" for the first time with his invention of the projection photography al-purpose machine show the "train" in the movie, the film marks the formally birth.

當然,19世紀末電影的誕生從根本上說是科學技術與藝術相結合的綜合產物,在電影誕生之前,許多發明家已經為電影的誕生做過艱苦的工作和基礎性的貢獻。除上面所提到的科學發明家外,還有許多,如美國的大發明家愛迪生等。而斯坦福與科恩的打賭事件如同使這些科學技術糅合在一起發生巨變的催化劑,迅速導致了電影綜合技術的出現和產生,使電影這門偉大的藝術叩響了20世紀的大門。

, of course, the birth of film in the end of the 19th century fundamentally said is the comprehensive result of the combination of science and technology and art, before the birth of the film, many inventors have the birth of the film made a contribution of hard work and basic. In addition to the above mentioned scientific inventor, there are many, such as the United States of America's great inventor, Edison, et al. And Stanford and Cohen's gambling events as make the blend of scientific technology in along with the change of catalyst, quickly led to film and proce, movie the great art of knocking the door of the 20th century.


② 英語電影小報


③ 觀看一部英文電影,製作觀看小報,內容包括:畫好主角形象,主要劇情(中文),裡面

十佳動作片
1) 英雄本色(1):吳宇森代表作。
2) 真實的謊言:阿諾演的最溫情和幽默的電影。
3) 生死時速(1):充滿動感,耳目一新!
4) 虎膽龍威系列:呵呵他怎麼總是一身傷卻不死啊!!!
5) 勇闖奪命島(石破天驚)動作片顛峰作品!演員表演出色。
6) 刀鋒戰士(1、2):新式吸血鬼動作片,非常另類和華麗。
7) 神秘的黃玫瑰系列:呵呵因為看的時候年紀小,覺得比西部片還經典。
8) 復仇:也是羅馬尼亞的老電影,這部影片的槍戰讓人百看不厭。
9) 三步殺人曲系列:干凈利落的墨西哥風格槍戰電影。
10) 第一滴血(1):有內涵有力度有故事,是史泰龍為數不多的好片。

④ 電影的英語小報

這個你發去英語專區,再提高些懸賞,就會有人回答了~~

⑤ 英文電影介紹手抄報英文版圖片帶中文介紹圖片

一、手抄報大題目《電影快車》

A big problem ", hand written film express"

1、由打賭而發明的電影放影機

By 1, and the invention of the movie projector bet

如今,電影作為一種大眾娛樂方式,已經融入我們的生活當中。但是,你是否知道當初電影的發明是為了裁判一次打賭?也許,我們要感謝那次打賭,感謝它給我們帶來的電影。 1872年的一天,在美國加利福尼亞州一個酒店裡,斯坦福與科恩發生了激烈的爭執:馬奔跑時蹄子是否都著地?斯坦福認為奔跑的馬在躍起的瞬間四蹄是騰空的;科恩卻認為,馬奔跑時始終有一蹄著地。爭執的結果誰也說服不了誰,於是就採取了美國人慣用的方式打賭來解決。他們請來一位馴馬好手來做裁決,然而,這位裁判員也難以斷定誰是誰非。這很正常,因為單憑人的眼睛確實難以看清快速奔跑的馬蹄是如何運動的。 裁判的好友———英國攝影師麥布里奇知道了這件事後,表示可由他來試一試。他在跑道的一邊安置了24架照相機,排成一行,相機鏡頭都對准跑道;在跑道的另一邊,他打了24個木樁,每根木樁上都繫上一根細繩,這些細繩橫穿跑道,分別繫到對面每架照相機的快門上。

Now, as a form of mass entertainment, film has been integrated into our lives. But, did you know that the invention of the film is to judge a bet? Perhaps, we want to thank the bet, thank you for the movie we brought. One day 1872. In California, a hotel, Stanford and Cohen happened a heated argument: hoof is a horse running? Stanford says running horse in the leap moment hooves is vacated; Cohen thinks, horse running always have a hoof. The outcome of the dispute can not convince anyone, so he took a bet on the way Americans used to settle. They hired a horse players to make a decision, however, the referee also cannot decide which is right and which is wrong. This is normal, because the person's eyes do not see the fast running of the horseshoe is how to exercise. The friends -- British photographer Mai Buri knew about the matter, said by him to try. He placed the on the side of the runway 24 camera, in a row, the camera lens are aligned with the runway. On the other side of the runway, he played 24 wood piles, each timber are tie a piece of string, the string across the track, respectively, the Department of to the opposite each camera shutter.

一切准備就緒後,麥布里奇牽來了一匹漂亮的駿馬,讓它從跑道一端飛奔到另一端。當跑馬經過這一區域時,依次把24根引線絆斷,24架照相機的快門也就依次被拉動而拍下了24張照片。麥布里奇把這些照片按先後順序剪接起來。每相鄰的兩張照片動作差別很小,它們組成了一條連貫的照片帶。裁判根據這組照片,終於看出馬在奔跑時總有一蹄著地,不會四蹄騰空,從而判定科恩贏了。 按理說,故事到此就應結束了,但這場打賭及其判定的奇特方法卻引起了人們很大的興趣。麥布里奇一次又一次地向人們出示那條錄有奔馬形象的照片帶。一次,有人無意識地快速牽動那條照片帶,結果眼前出現了一幕奇異的景象:各張照片中那些靜止的馬疊成一匹運動的馬,它竟然「活」起來了!

After everything is ready, Mai Buri brought a beautiful horse, let it run from one end to the other end of the runway. When the horse racing through this area, in turn, the 24 lead to break down, the 24 camera shutter is pulled and took 24 photos. Bridge put the photos in sequence. Each of these two images is very small, and they form a coherent picture of each. Referee according to this group of photos, finally see the horse in the run there is always a hoof on the ground, not Siti vacant to determine Cohen won. Could said story here may be over, but the bet and the judgement of the strange way has caused people's great interest. Mai Buri once again to show people that recorded horse photo image. Once, someone unconscious quickly affect the photo belt appeared in front of the a singular sight: the picture in the stationary horse folded into a sport horse horse, it unexpectedly "live" up!

生物學家馬萊從這里得到啟迪。他試圖用照片來研究動物的動作形態。當然,首先得解決連續攝影的方法問題,因為麥布里奇的那種攝影方式太麻煩了,不夠實用。馬萊是個聰明人,經過幾年的不懈努力後,終於在1888年製造出一種輕便的「固定底片連續攝影機」,這就是現代攝影機的鼻祖了。從此之後,許多發明家將眼光投向了電影攝影機的研製上。1895年12月28日,法國人盧米埃爾兄弟在巴黎的「大咖啡館」第一次用自己發明的放映攝影兼用機放映了《火車到站》影片,標志電影的正式誕生。

Biologist Marlay get inspiration from here. He tried to use pictures to study the animal's movement. Of course, first of all have to solve the problem of continuous photography, because the way Bridge's photography is too cumbersome, not practical. Malai is a wise man, after several years of unremitting efforts, finally in 1888 to proce a light "fixed film for the camera", which is the ancestor of modern cameras. From then on, many inventors are looking at the development of the movie camera. On December 28, 1895, French Lumiere brothers in Paris "Coffee Museum" for the first time with his invention of the projection photography al-purpose machine show the "train" in the movie, the film marks the formally birth.

當然,19世紀末電影的誕生從根本上說是科學技術與藝術相結合的綜合產物,在電影誕生之前,許多發明家已經為電影的誕生做過艱苦的工作和基礎性的貢獻。除上面所提到的科學發明家外,還有許多,如美國的大發明家愛迪生等。而斯坦福與科恩的打賭事件如同使這些科學技術糅合在一起發生巨變的催化劑,迅速導致了電影綜合技術的出現和產生,使電影這門偉大的藝術叩響了20世紀的大門。

, of course, the birth of film in the end of the 19th century fundamentally said is the comprehensive result of the combination of science and technology and art, before the birth of the film, many inventors have the birth of the film made a contribution of hard work and basic. In addition to the above mentioned scientific inventor, there are many, such as the United States of America's great inventor, Edison, et al. And Stanford and Cohen's gambling events as make the blend of scientific technology in along with the change of catalyst, quickly led to film and proce, movie the great art of knocking the door of the 20th century.

⑥ 要做一份英語電影的小報(要全英語)

撒的我師傅二氧化碳

⑦ 英語手抄報簡單又好看"英文電影"為題目

值得背誦的英文經典台詞(七部電影)


一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。


二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。


三《The Lion King獅子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。


四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。


五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。


六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛。

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命運也許會成為厄運。

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。


七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

⑧ 一份電影介紹手抄報(英語)

The Farmer, His Horse, and His son
Once there was an old farmer, with a horse which was almost as old as himself.
He set out one morning with his son to sell the horse before it died. Father
and son walked, because the farmer did not want the horse to be too tired.
They met two men on the road who said, "Why are you walking, farmer? You have
a horse, It's a long way to market(市場). "The farmer know that this was true,
so he rode on the horse, while his son walked.
Then they met two old women, "What are you doing up there, farmer? Can't you
see how tired boy is?" So the farmer got down, and his son rode instead.\$
Next, three old men stopped them, one said, "Why are you walking, farmer?
Get up, It's too hot for an old man like you to walk today," So the farmer got
up behind his son, and they rode on.
Some time later, a young woman passed them, "Why aren't you walking?" she
asked, "It isn't far to the market. Give your poor horse a rest."
So the farmer, and his son, got down once again. It is a fact that you cannot
please all the people all the time.

⑨ 求英語手抄報介紹英語電影的

提供一部英語電影 忠犬八公的故事 Hachi: A Dog's Tale (2009) 資料壓縮包,見附件。

如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。下載附件後,解壓,就是影片的英文介紹、英文影評、英文台詞文本文件。

手抄報的製作也比較簡單,按照下面的圖片手繪一個小海報,把上面的素材組織剪輯一下抄寫上去,就完成了。

⑩ 題目是愛電影的英語小報

插圖可以用電影的海報、或者精彩部分的截圖,文字部分就寫故事概述,內容梗概、影評之類的。
如果是英語電影,我個人建議寫《後天》這部電影,挺不錯的

閱讀全文

與英文電影的小報相關的資料

熱點內容
電影里有叫巴克的狗叫什麼名字 瀏覽:665
好看電影網站導航大全 瀏覽:663
林允兒和張東健出席釜山電影節 瀏覽:757
電影節直播2020現場在哪 瀏覽:243
法國電影遁入無形 瀏覽:385
搞笑的東北微電影大全 瀏覽:823
替身電影泰國 瀏覽:479
電影院店總 瀏覽:592
哪些在線網站可以看電影 瀏覽:802
果果小豬這個電影叫什麼名字啊 瀏覽:379
法國電影全部免費 瀏覽:114
森森電影解說大全 瀏覽:571
小孩國外探險電影大全 瀏覽:832
食物鏈未刪電影完整版多魚 瀏覽:779
不去電影院怎麼在家看新上映的電影 瀏覽:71
電影墨家機關術完整版 瀏覽:258
愛情的大師電影 瀏覽:323
星游記大電影風暴法米拉百度雲 瀏覽:841
百度有什麼電影院 瀏覽:982
出現在抖音上的日本愛情電影 瀏覽:672