導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影對話句子

英文電影對話句子

發布時間:2025-01-13 12:33:13

① 英語電影經典對白單詞句子

樓上的那句蠻經典的
最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
《終結者》I『ll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。
《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

② 經典英文電影句子

2007-11-2 | 經典英文電影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t
refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don』t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me? 你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

13,I』m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

15,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

16,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

17,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

18,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

19,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

20,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

22,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

23,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

26,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

27,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

28,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

29,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

30,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

31,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣! (《紅粉聯盟》1992)

32,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。 (《驚魂記》1960)

33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

35,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

36,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)

37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

③ 英文電影里的情話告白

「 言簡意賅型 」 You had me at Hello. — Jerry Maguire 第一次見面時,我就被你征服了。——《甜心先生》 You make me want to be a better man. — As Good As It Gets 你讓我想成為更好的人。——《盡善盡美》 I like you very much. Just as you are. — Bridget Jones Diary 我很喜歡你,就是現在的你。——《BJ 單身日記》 「 情真意切型 」 I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person. — 50 First Dates 我非常愛你,也許比任何人的愛情都要強烈。——《初戀50次》 You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die. — Shakespeare in Love 你在我心中永不衰老,永不凋謝,永不消逝。——《莎翁情史》 Without you, todays emotions would be the scurf of yesterdays. — Amelie 要是沒有你,今天的心情將會像昨日的頭皮屑一樣瑣碎。——《天使愛美麗》 「 滔滔不絕型 」 I came here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours. — Sense and Sensibility 我來這里並沒有抱任何期望,只是為了表明我的心意。現在我有完全的'自由來告訴你,我的心已經並將永遠屬於你。——《理智與情感》 I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. — The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring 我寧願和你共度一生,也不願意麵對永生不死的孤寂。——《指環王1: 魔戒再現》 You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. — Pride and Prejudice 你已經給我施了魔法,從身體到靈魂。我愛你、愛你、愛你。從今天開始,我再也不想與你分離。——《傲慢與偏見》 英文電影里的情話告白2 1、I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前是誰。 2、No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,wont make you cry沒有男人或女人值得你流淚,值得的那位不會讓你哭泣。 3、Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart一個真正的朋友是向你伸出手,觸動你心靈的人。 4、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you cant have him想念一個人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。 5、Never frown,even when you are sad,because youn ever know who is falling in love with your smile就算你不快樂也不要皺眉,因為你永遠不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。 6、To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world在世界上你可能只是某人,但對於某人你可能是世界。 7、Dont cry because it is over,smile because it happened不要因為完結而哭泣,要為曾經發生而微笑。 8、Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you在你嘗試了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你變成一個更好的人和了解自己的人。 9、Dont try so hard,the best things come when you lease expect them to不要太努力去找,最好的事情是在最預計不到的時候出現的。 10、Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。 表白情話英語句子怎麼說 英文帶翻譯 1、Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.道么,有個人時時想念著惦記你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光閃閃,綴在我的心幕上夜亮晶晶。 2、Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。 3、First impression of you is most lasting.對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。 4、I didnt stop thinking about you all day. 我整天都在想你。 5、I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. 見到你的那一瞬間,我就愛上你了。 英文電影里的情話告白3 一、英文表白情話 1、你一笑,我整顆心都融化了。 When you smile, my whole heart melts. 2我想每天睜開眼都看到你。 I want to see you every day with my eyes open. 3、有你在的地方,我就覺得那是家。 Where you are, I think that is home. 4、喜歡你是一件很幸福的事,我也希望被你喜歡。 It is a very happy thing to like you, and I hope to be liked by you. 5、每天醒來,看到你和陽光都在,就是我設想的未來。 Wake up every day, seeing you and the sun are the future that I envision. 6、我希望,我們不再互道早安,而是睡在彼此身旁。 I hope that we will not talk to each other well, but sleep next to each other. 7、就算你容易遲暮,白發蒼蒼,我還是為牽著你的手,給你我的溫柔。 Even if you are too late, white hair, I am still holding your hand, giving you my gentleness. 8、陪著你瘋,陪著你笑,陪著你哭。這一輩子我都會陪著你,直到老去。 Stay with you crazy, accompany you laughing, crying with you. I will stay with you in this life until I am old. 二、史上最美十句英文情話 1、You mean the world to me.你對我來說,就是全世界。 2、The soul cannot live without love.靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。 3、The man I loved has all the warmth。我喜歡的人啊,他有一身的溫暖。 4、Want to say too much to say to him.想說的話太多 一輩子慢慢給他說。 5、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.執子之手,與子偕老。 6、Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream.但願會在夢中再見到我心愛的女孩! 7、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。 8、I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想! 9、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了。 10、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!

④ 英語電影中的好句子30句漢英都要

If i am not for myself ,then who will?if not now,when?
1. You only live once- but if you work it right, once is enough.
你只能活一次,但如果活得精彩,一次足矣。

2. We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.
不要用沉溺在過去來治癒往昔的傷口,而是應該更好地活在當下。

3. The more room you give yourself to express your true thoughts and feelings, the more room there is for your wisdom to emerge.
給自己更多的空間表達自己真實的想法和感受,你才會有更多的空間來施展你的才智。

4. When you choose your behavior, you choose your consequences.
當你選擇如何行動時,你也選擇了結果。

5. Develop your own compass, and trust it. Take risks, dare to fail, remember the first person through the wall always gets hurt.
找到自己的方向,並相信它。願意冒險,敢於承擔失敗,要記得第一個破牆而出的人總會受點傷。

6. Live on surprise.
每一天都是新的驚喜。

7. The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better.
人生真正的贏家是那些無論遇到什麼情況都期待著能夠做得更好的人。

8. Solitude is the soul's holiday, an opportunity to stop doing for others and to surprise and delight ourselves instead.
孤獨是靈魂的假期,你可以不為其他人而活,只為給自己帶來驚喜與喜悅。

9. It is only alone, truly alone that one bursts apart, springs forth.
只有孤獨、真正的孤獨才能讓人爆發、飛躍。

10. Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own.
一個人的時候我會將自己和世界的嘈雜隔離,這樣我就能聽到自己的聲音。
Promise Yourself-- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

保證自己足夠強大,任何事情都擾亂不了自己內心的平靜。

To talk health, happiness,and prosperity to every person you meet.

與遇到的每一個人多談健康、快樂以及美好的將來。

To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

讓你的朋友覺得他們是有價值的人。

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

學會看到事物積極的一面,讓自己成為了一個真正樂觀的人。

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

發自內心地替別人的成功感到高興。

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater achievements of the future.

忘記過去犯下的錯誤,為將來的成功努力奮斗。

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.

任何時候都要開朗陽光,微笑著面對所有生命。

To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

用更多時間來提升自己,那樣就沒有時間來抱怨其他事情了。

To be too large for worry,too noble for anger,too strong for fear,and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

足夠豁達則不易焦慮,擁有涵養則不易發怒,內心強大則不懼困難,心態開朗則看淡煩惱。

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word,but in great deeds.

稱贊自己,並向全世界展現這一點,要用偉大的行動而不是高調的宣布。

To live in the faith that the whole world in on your side, so long as you are true to the BEST that is in YOU!

懷抱─種信仰堅信———只要忠實於自己最好的一面,世界將與你同在。
別讓你的驕傲使你孤獨一人。——《吸血鬼日記》
Don't let your pride leave you all alone.

這是現今人們身上的一個問題。他們失去了信仰,又因為沒有信仰,他們不知道該害怕什麼。——《吸血鬼日記》
That's the problem with people today. They've lost faith, and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear.

我覺得在感情上,你付出多少才能得到多少。——《生活大爆炸》
I just think in relationships, you get back what you put into them.

⑤ 急求英文電影中的經典多人英文對白台詞

來個我最喜歡的·

《泰坦尼克號》里·露絲和傑克在冰冷的海水中·的那一段對話

###...You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive...###

ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

###你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……###

露絲:傑克,我愛你。

傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?

露絲:我覺得很冷。

傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。

傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。

露絲:我答應你。

傑克:永不放棄。

露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。

⑥ 求一百句英語電影台詞

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn,"
1。「坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不在乎。」
"Gone With the Wind," 1939.
「亂世佳人」,1939。

2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse,"
2。「我要給他一個他無法拒絕的條件。」
"The Godfather," 1972.
「教父」,1972。

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am,"
3。「你不明白!我應該是個有類。我應該是個一個有力的競爭者。我可以給我的人,而不是一個流浪漢,這就是我。」
"On the Waterfront," 1954.
「海濱」1954。

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore,"
4。「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。」
"The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
「綠野仙蹤」,1939。

5. "Here's looking at you, kid,"
5。「就看你的了,孩子。」
"Casablanca," 1942.
「卡薩布蘭卡」,1942。

6. "Go ahead, make my day,"
6。「去吧,讓我的一天,」
"Sudden Impact," 1983.
「突然的沖擊,「1983。

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up,"
7。「好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭,「
"Sunset Blvd. ," 1950.
「日落大街。」,1950。

8. "May the Force be with you,"
8。「願原力與你同在。」
"Star Wars," 1977.
「星球大戰」,1977。

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night,"
9。「系緊你的安全帶。它將是一個顛簸的夜晚。」
"All About Eve," 1950.
「夏娃」,1950。

10. "You talking to me?"
10。「你在跟我說話嗎?」
"Taxi Driver," 1976.
「計程車司機」,1976。

跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語>>
跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語> >

11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate,"
11。「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」
"Cool Hand Luke," 1967.
「喋血》,「1967。

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning,"
12。「我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈。」
"Apocalypse Now," 1979.
「現代啟示錄」,1979。

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry,"
13。「愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」
"Love Story," 1970.
「愛情故事」,1970。

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of,"
14。「東西之夢,」
"The Maltese Falcon," 1941.
「馬爾他獵鷹」,1941。

15. "E.T. phone home,"
15。「打電話回家。」
"E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982.
」的《外星人》,「1982。

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!",
16。「他們叫我狄博思先生!」
"In the Heat of the Night," 1967.
「在酷熱的夜晚,」1967。

17. "Rosebud,"
17。「玫瑰花蕾」,
"Citizen Kane," 1941.
「公民凱恩」,1941。

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!",
18。「我做到了,老媽!世界之巔!」
"White Heat," 1949.
「白熱」,1949。

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!",
19。「我抓狂了地獄,我不需要這個了!」
"Network," 1976.
「網路」,1976。

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship,"
20。「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」
"Casablanca," 1942.
「卡薩布蘭卡」,1942。
青春歌舞
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。

what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事

we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer!
我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!

looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes." 無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in. 讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了

I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up. 瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食慾
board of directors 董事會

This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次

I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.
我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。

Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准備干什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裡怒氣沖天

26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933

試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)

27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969

試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

52,You had me at″hello.″

當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

54,There's no crying in baseball!

在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

56,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

100,I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

⑦ 某些英語電影中的英語句子,對話,還要翻譯

洛麗塔(一樹梨花壓海棠)里有一句:
當那個四十歲男主角殺了人以後,而和他相愛過的十二歲的小女孩已經懷孕並且已經變時,他迷茫俯望著山下看著他們曾經生活過的地方停到很多孩子的笑聲,他說:
「現在讓我絕望傷心的不是洛麗塔不在我身邊,而是這群笑聲中沒有她……

這個殺手不太冷里有句:
Mathilda: [observing Leon cleaning his plant]
You love your plant, don't you?
Leon: It's my best friend. Always happy, no questions. And it's like me, you see?
[lifts it up, points at the empty space below it]
No roots.
[smiles]
Mathilda: If you really love it, you should plant it in the middle of a park so that it can have
roots.
Leon: ..Yeah.
片子的最後男主角死去,Mathilda說:
[Mathilda finds a nice place for Leon's plant; digs a hole, puts it into it]
Mathilda: I think we'll be okay here, Leon.
片尾曲響起特靈

閱讀全文

與英文電影對話句子相關的資料

熱點內容
韓國中文電影禁片 瀏覽:260
黑白老電影圖片大全 瀏覽:577
關於生命的電影觀後感500 瀏覽:465
看完電影後的觀後感怎麼寫 瀏覽:681
看電影到哪個網站 瀏覽:966
最萌身高差電影法國女主 瀏覽:755
老電影插曲圖片 瀏覽:120
發財日記電影火車吵架演員 瀏覽:773
求一部豬頭人身的電影 瀏覽:71
善良霸王龍大電影動畫版 瀏覽:747
音樂之聲電影免費版資源 瀏覽:794
稷山電影院還開著嗎 瀏覽:28
好萊塢動畫電影觀後感 瀏覽:744
電影米香演員 瀏覽:513
泰迦奧特曼動漫大電影全部播完 瀏覽:944
被譽為世界上第一部科幻電影 瀏覽:650
蝙蝠俠電影下一部什麼時候出 瀏覽:408
播放電影喪屍的圖片 瀏覽:244
電影明信片圖片帶字 瀏覽:703
英文電影對話句子 瀏覽:993