1. 花木蘭電影英漢台詞對照30句話
Fa Mulan.
花木蘭
Present.
在
Speaking without permission.
不要隨便開口說話
Oops.
Who spit in her bean curd?
哼!火氣這么大幹嘛呀?
Huh. Hmm.
Mmm. Too skinny.
太瘦了.
Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.
不容易生出兒子
Recite the final admonition.
婦有四德的內容是些什麼?
Mm-hmm.
嗯..
Well?
開始吧!
Fulfill your ties calmly and... respectfully.
婦有四德,就是婦德是謙虛
Um, reflect before you snack...
婦容是和悅,還有婦力…
Act! This shall bring you honor and glory.
婦功!意思是服從
Hmm. This way.
這邊.
Now, pour the tea.
倒茶.
To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悅你未來的公婆, 你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅, 不但要心存恭敬
You must also be poised.
還要注意禮儀和姿勢
Um, pardon me.
對不起
And silent!
還要安靜
Could I just take that back?
能不能先還我一下?
For a moment.
給我一下下就好了
Why, you clumsy...
你這笨手笨腳的...
Whoo! Whoo!
哇...
I think it's going well, don't you?
應該進行得很順利,對吧?
Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!
快給我水,澆水,澆水!
You are a disgrace!
你實在太不像話了
You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
你也許看起來像個新娘, 可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光
2. 電影灰姑娘劇本
<<灰姑娘>>劇本英漢對照版:
Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.
從前有一位可愛善良的姑娘,她父親很早就去世了。她的繼母經常虐待她,繼母帶來的兩個孩子也經常欺負她,她們把灰姑娘當女擁一樣使喚。
stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your ties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast.
把這些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板趕快給我擦乾凈。另外,把我的早飯帶來。
stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.
灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿來,我感到有點冷。
stepsister2: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish.
快點!把馬車給我准備好,遞我手套。我約會要晚了,你總是那麼慢慢騰騰的。
Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.
雖然繼母這樣對她,可灰姑娘還是樂觀地活著,另外她還有許多小動物做她的朋友。
One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.
一天,國王要讓王子自己選擇心愛的人,為王子舉辦了一個宮廷舞會,邀請城裡所有的姑娘參加。
The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.
可繼母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,讓灰姑娘在家幹活,獨自帶著女兒去了。
Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.
灰姑娘非常地傷心,這時,教母出現了。
Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!
沒有什麼我相信的事情,什麼也沒有!
Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.
親愛的,什麼也沒有嗎?但現在你的意思並不是這樣。
Cinderella: Oh, but I do.
噢,但我確實是這樣想的。
Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears!
胡說,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不會在這里了。但現在我在這,噢,過來,擦乾眼淚。
Cinderella: Why then, you must be...
為什麼你一定在。。。
Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you got.
你傳說中的教母?當然,現在讓我看看。。。現在,這些魔力的話,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。 把它們放在一起,看你得到了什麼。
Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.
噢,它太美麗了!象一個夢,一個美好的夢想變成了現實。
Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...
是的,我的孩子,象所有的夢一樣。恐怕它不能永遠延續下去。你僅僅能在午夜和。。。擁有它。
Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.
午夜?噢,謝謝你。
Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.
噢,等一會兒。記住,當時鍾敲響到12點的時候,鍾將會打破,一切事情又恢復了從前。
Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.
哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。
Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.
祝福你,我的孩子,玩得開心。
At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!
舞會上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一選中的舞伴,灰姑娘與王子高興地跳舞,旁人都很羨慕地看著他們,議論他們。時間在美妙的歌舞中過去,牆上的大鍾突然映入灰姑娘的眼裡,差5分鍾12點。
Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!
噢,天啊!
Prince: What's the matter?
什麼事?
Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.
午夜了,快到午夜了。
Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?
是的,但又怎樣呢?
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再見。
Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.
不,等等,你現在不能走。
Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.
噢,我必須走。
Prince: But why?
但為什麼呢?
Cinderella: goodbye.
再見。
Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!
不,等等,回來,請回來!我連你的名字都不知道呢。我怎麼能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再見。
The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.
第二天,國王命令城中每一位女孩必須史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合適的姑娘將成為王子的新娘。但城中沒有一個女孩能穿著合適。最後來到灰姑娘的家中,繼母的女兒們當然也不能穿上那雙玻璃鞋,正當國王的大臣要離開時,灰姑娘出現在樓梯上,她要求試一試鞋。
Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?
請等等!我可以試一下嗎?
Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.
噢,別理她。
stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!
她僅僅是灰姑娘!
stepsister2:Impossible.
不可能。
stepsister1: She's out of her mind.
她瘋了。
stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.
是的,是的,只是一個愛想像的孩子。
Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.
當然你可以試試,我的女士。
Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?
噢,不!不!這很糟糕。國王!我該做什麼呢?
Cinderella: But perhaps this would help...
但這或許有點幫助。。。。
Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.
不,不。現在什麼都幫不了。
Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.
你看,我有另一隻拖鞋。
Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.
王子和灰姑娘舉行了盛大的婚禮,幸福地生活。
<<灰姑娘>>劇本英文版:
第一場:
旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.
Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?
Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad.
Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever!
旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife.
Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.
Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is!
mso-charHelen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)
Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress.
(往身上穿)
Alice: Oh, no, that』s my dress. It』s a new dress my father bought for me.
Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?
Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn』t matter. Look!
Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.
Alice: Why? I』m not your servant.
Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.
Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)
Jenny:I like her necklace.(搶項鏈戴在脖子上)
旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.
第二場:
Stepmother: Who is it?
Soldier: It』s me. I』m the soldier of the palace.
(打開門)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.
mso-charStepmother: What is it?(打開信看)
(歡呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.
mso-charTwo daughters: Hooray! I』ll be the queen!
mso-charStepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up!
mso-charAlice: Mum, I want to go ,too.
mso-charThree: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.
mso-charStepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let』s go.
mso-charAlice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do?
mso-charCat, Peagion, Dog: Don』t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you.
mso-charFairy: Poor girl, let me help you.
mso-charAnimals: Wow, how beautiful!
mso-charCat: You』re the most beautiful girl I』ve seen.
mso-charDog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party!
mso-charPeagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once!
mso-charFairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you
150%; TEXT-INDENT: 48pt; mso-char-indent-count: 4.0; mso-char-indent-size: 12.0pt">must come back before 12 o』clock. Or you will
150%; TEXT-INDENT: 48pt; mso-char-indent-count: 4.0; mso-char-indent-size: 12.0pt">change back.
Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)
Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don』t forget the time!
Alice: I won』t forget.
第三場
mso-charMinister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!
Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?
Prince: No, I don』t like anyone.
(Alice come in)
Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!
(She』s like a fairy. She』s like a Angel. She』s so lovely. She』s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)
Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?
Alice: I』d like to.
(music and dance)
(one person pick up a clock)
Alice: Oh, it』s time to go back. I must go now.
Prince: Wait, princess, wait!
Alice(跑,掉一隻鞋)
Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you!
Soldiers!
Soldiers: Yes!
Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.
Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!
第四場:
(士兵敲門)
Stepmother: What』s the matter, soldiers?
Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?
Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.
Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.
Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.
Soldier1: No,it』s not yours. It』s too small for you.
Jenny: It』s mine. Let me try it.
Soldier2: No, it』s not yours, it』s too small for you.
Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it』s mine. Let me try it.
mso-charSoldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn』t be yours. Do you have another daughter?
Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?
Stepmother :You? Go away!
Helen: Look at yourself!
Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!
mso-charHead Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!
mso-charAlice: Thank you! (試鞋)
mso-charSoldiers: Wonderful! It』s yours! It fits for you very well!
mso-charSoldier1:(Call prince)5535240
mso-charPrince: Hello, this is prince speaking!
mso-charSoldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the
beautiful girl.
mso-charPrince: Really? That』s wonderfull! I』ll come at once.
mso-charFairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the
1last time.(變美麗)
mso-charPrince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?
mso-charAlice: OK!
mso-charStepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)
mso-char旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and
the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.
(善有善報,惡有惡報,善良的人終會有好報,灰姑娘最終找到了自己的幸福,與王子幸福地生活在一起!
3. 請大家推薦一個好的能看"英文電影"(最好是有英漢對照的)的網站給我咯~
傲慢與偏見
具體內容
小鄉紳班納特有五個待字閨中的千金,班納特太太整天操心著為女兒物色稱心如意的丈夫。
新來的鄰居彬格萊(Charles)是個有錢的單身漢,他立即成了班納特太太追獵的目標。在一次舞會上,彬格萊對班納特家的大女兒簡(Jane)一見鍾情,班納特太太為此欣喜若狂。
參加舞會的還有彬格萊的好友達西(Darcy)。他儀表堂堂,非常富有,許多姑娘紛紛向他投去羨慕的目光;但他非常驕傲,認為她們都不配做他的舞伴,其中包括簡的妹妹伊麗莎白(Elizabeth)。伊麗莎白自尊心很強,決定不去理睬這個傲慢的傢伙。可是不久,達西對她活潑可愛的舉止產生了好感,在另一次舞會上主動請她同舞,卻遭到伊麗莎白的拒絕,達西狼狽不堪。
彬格萊的妹妹卡羅琳(Caroline)一心追求達西,她發現達西有意於伊麗莎白,妒火中燒,決意從中阻撓。而遭到伊麗莎白冷遇的達西也鄙視班納特太太及其小女兒麗迪亞(Lydia)的粗俗。在妹妹和好友達西的勸說下,彬格萊不辭而別,去了倫敦,但簡對他還是一片深情。
班納特沒有兒子,他的家產將由遠親柯林斯(Collins)繼承。柯林斯粗鄙無知,卻善於趨炎附勢,居然當上牧師。他向伊麗莎白求婚,遭拒絕後,馬上與她的密友夏洛特(Charlotte)結婚。
附近小鎮的民團聯隊里有個英俊瀟灑的青年軍官威肯(Wickham),人人都誇他,伊麗莎白也對他產生了好感。一天,他對伊麗莎白說,他父親是達西家的總管,達西的父親曾給他一大筆遺贈,卻被達西吞沒了。伊麗莎白聽後,對達西更加反感。
柯林斯夫婦請伊麗莎白去他們家作客,伊麗莎白在那裡遇到達西的姨媽凱瑟琳(Catherine).伯德夫人,並且被邀去她的路馨山莊做客。不久,又見到了來那裡過復活節的達西。達西無法抑制自己對伊麗莎白的愛慕之情,向她求婚,但態度還是那麼傲慢,加之伊麗莎白對他有嚴重偏見,便堅決地謝絕了他的求婚。這一打擊使達西第一次認識到驕傲自負所帶來的惡果,他痛苦地離開了她,臨走前留下一封長信作了幾點解釋:他承認彬格萊不辭而別是他促使的,原因是他不滿班納特太太的輕浮和鄙俗,並且認為簡並沒有鍾情於彬格萊;威肯說的卻全是謊言,事實是威肯自己把那筆遺產揮霍殆盡,還企圖勾引達西的妹妹喬治婭娜私奔。伊麗莎白讀信後十分後悔,既對錯怪達西感到內疚,又為母親的行為羞愧。她逐漸改變了對達西的看法。
第二年夏天,伊麗莎白隨舅父母來到達西的庄園,與他再次相遇。她發現達西變了,不僅對人彬彬有禮,在當地很受人們尊敬,而且對他妹妹喬治婭娜非常愛護。她對他的偏見消除了。正當其時,伊麗莎白接到家信,說小妹麗迪婭隨身負累累賭債的威肯私奔了。這種家醜使伊麗莎白非常難堪,以為達西會更瞧不起自己。但事實出乎她的意料,達西得知上述消息以後,不僅替威肯還清賭債,還給了他一筆巨款,讓他與麗迪婭完婚。自此以後,伊麗莎白往日對達西的種種偏見統統化為真誠之愛。
彬格萊和簡經過一番周折,言歸於好,一對情人沉浸在歡樂之中。而一心想讓自己的女兒安妮(Annie)嫁給達西的凱瑟琳.伯德夫人匆匆趕來,蠻橫地要伊麗莎白保證不與達西結婚。伊麗莎白對這一無理要求斷然拒絕。此事傳到達西耳中。他知道伊麗莎白已經改變了對自己的看法,誠懇地再次向她求婚。到此,一對曾因傲慢和偏見而延擱婚事的有情人終成眷屬。
http://dl2.www2.btchina.net/download.php?s=96f59136bb0bcc85&attachmentid=1185118
另外在這里http://www.gougou.com/你可以找到更多好看的電影,傲慢與偏見是我最喜歡的英國語言的電影,真的很好看 人物特點很吸引人,值得一看。
(祝:新年快樂)
4. 經典的英文電影獨白
五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)