Ⅰ 求經典英文電影對話,(兩個人的,中英文對照,不要關於愛情的,長度適中)
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
Ⅱ 奧黛麗赫本的電影,中英文對照的英語劇本,3-4人演出,時間5-10分鍾
安妮跟伯爵夫人的對白,中文的在下面,對一下就行了<<羅馬假日>>
ANN:(brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
COUNTESS:(coming over to tend to her bed, dressed in a bedrobe and wearing glasses) My dear, you have lovely things.
ANN:But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
COUNTESS:(looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
ANN:(Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely (nothing) on at all?
COUNTESS:(opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
ANN:(lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
COUNTESS:Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
ANN:(taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome.
COUNTESS:They'll help you to sleep.
ANN:(stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep--can't sleep a wink.
COUNTESS:Now my dear, if you don't mind: tomorrow's schele--or schele whichever you prefer--both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
ANN:(disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
COUNTESS:Which you will not accept.
ANN:No, thank you.
COUNTESS:Ten thirty-five, inspection of food and agricultural organisation will present you with an olive tree.
ANN:No, thank you.
COUNTESS:Which you (will) accept.
ANN:Thank you.
COUNTESS:Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
ANN:Trade relations?
COUNTESS:Yes.
ANN:(chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
COUNTESS:No, no, the other one.
ANN:'Youth and progress'.
COUNTESS:Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
ANN:'Sweetness and decency' (she rolls her eyes.)
COUNTESS:One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o five, presentation of a plaque. Four-ten, review special guard of * Police. Four forty-five (ANN How do you do?) back here to change to your uniform to meet the international--.
ANN:(screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
COUNTESS:(retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill (she places the tray on the table.)
ANN:I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I (throws her head into the pillow) drown in it!
COUNTESS:(putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
ANN:(turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
COUNTESS:You're not dying.
ANN:(facing the Countess) Leave me.
COUNTESS:It's nerves; control yourself Ann.
ANN:(throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
COUNTESS:(standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven
ANN:(looking up as she leaves) It's no use; I'll be dead before he gets here.
安 妮:我討厭這睡袍,我討厭所有的睡袍。我也不願意穿著這些東西睡覺。
女 官:親愛的,您這些哪樣不是好東西?
安 妮:但我還沒成老太婆呢!為什麼不能讓我穿睡衣褲?
女 官:睡衣褲?
安 妮:對,只露出上面的一半!你知道嗎?有人睡覺還一絲不掛呢!
女 官:稟告公主,我沒聽說過。
安 妮:你聽!
女 官:唉呀!穿上您的鞋,您穿上鞋,別在窗口站著了!您的牛奶和餅干。
安 妮:對,我們做什麼事都要有益身心健康。
女 官:這對您的睡眠有好處。
安 妮:我太累了睡不著,也不想睡。
女 官:如果您允許我的話我們談談,明天的節目或是日程吧。明早八點半您和使館人員共進早餐,九點出發參觀汽車製造廠,他們將贈送您一輛小型汽車。
安 妮:謝謝。
女 官:這汽車您不能接受。
安 妮:不接受。
女 官:十點三十五分視察食品和農業機構,他們將贈送橄欖樹一棵。
安 妮:不接受。
女 官:這棵樹您要接受。
安 妮:謝謝。
女 官:十點五十五分在新孤兒院主持奠基典禮,發表演說,用上星期一的講稿。
安 妮:貿易關系?
女 官:是的。
安 妮:給孤兒聽?
女 官:不不,是為了一個另外的原因。
安 妮:是促進進步嗎?
女 官:對對!十一點四十五分回來休息,不,又弄錯了,是舉行記者招待會。
安 妮:要親切得體。
女 官:一點整與外交部長午餐,穿白色花邊衣裙,手中拿(疊)小巧的紅玫瑰。
安 妮:(疊)小巧的紅玫瑰。
女 官:三點五分受榮譽勛章。
安 妮:謝謝。
女 官:四點五分檢閱警察儀仗隊。
安 妮:不必了……
女 官:四點二十分回使館跟……
安 妮:別說了……
女 官:你將在廣場上接受……
安 雅:別說了!別說了!
女 官:沒關系,還沒砸鍋呢,您哭什麼?
安 妮:砸不砸鍋,我才不管呢!這些事和我有什麼關系?
女 官:親愛的,我看您是病了。我叫波那大夫來看看你。
安 妮:我不要,讓我安靜的死掉算了。
女 官:您現在還不會死。
安 妮:你走!你走!別來管我。
女 官:您這是神經緊張了。
安 妮:不是不是。
女 官:剋制一下!安妮。
安 妮:就不。
女 官:殿下!我去找大夫過來。
安 妮:沒用,不等他來,我就死了。
Ⅲ 求一篇英文短劇劇本
白:Longago,therelivedagirl.,Hisnewwifehadtwodaugters.Theyaresobadastheirmother..Shemustsleepinthekitchen.Sheweareddrityclothes..However,we』llshowyouadifferentplaytoday. (灰姑娘昂首挺胸帥氣十足地上場) 旁白:Sheissostrong,andsmart.Especiallysheisgoodatsport. Now,.(灰姑娘沖刺,旁邊老師讀秒:11』9) Now,sheisplayingbasketball.(灰姑娘以一敵眾,輕松灌籃) Now,sheispracticingChinesegongfu(灰姑娘打拳,對手倒) Thisisher----Cinderella 灰姑娘(怒,看旁白):Doyoufinish? 旁白:Ok(結巴)continue,evensheisperfect,shestillcan』tescapethepoorlife,Why?Thatis----- 繼母(假裝洗衣服):Howcoldthewater!I』mtoooldtodoanything,Mylegissopainful. (灰姑娘默,從繼母手中拿過洗衣盆) (一姐將盆碗碰得亂響.灰姑娘默,從姐手中拿過盆碗) (一姐手持針線縫衣,刺手,尖叫—灰姑娘默,從姐手中拿過衣服) 第一幕 (灰姑娘在幫後母按摩肩膀) 二姐(奔入,揚動手中傳單):Mom,Mom,Look!Therearesomeleaflets.Igotthemonthestreet. TheKingishavingaparty.ThePrincewilllookforawife. 一姐(托腮):Imustbechoosen,. 二姐(憑空跳舞):No,Notyou.Ihavethecharmingshape,IamtheQueen. (兩姐爭吵起來,繼母從女兒手中拿過傳單,親吻) 繼母:Oh,baby.Stop..Hewillprobablychooseoneofyou.Comeon,makeupyourself.Wehaven』tenoughtime!(瞪灰姑娘)Cinderella,whatareyoudoing?Comehere,helpyoursisters! 灰姑娘:OK,Iwill.But,mom,canIgotothepartytonight?Iwantto------ (三人斂神) 一姐:Oh,myGod!IforgotTim』shomework.Hegaveusalotofhomework..Ican』tfinish,whatshouldIdo? 二姐(拿書,指,附和):Oh,Yes,Yes.Look,execiseA,exciseB,exciseC,exciseD,exciseE,Oh,planningtree,essay,studyplan------(偷瞄灰姑娘,哭)Oh,myGod!Oh,myparty!MyPrince!Myhappyness!andthecountry』sfuture! 灰姑娘(慌亂,安慰):Mysisters,don'tcry!Ialwaysdothehomeworkforyou,ofcoursetonight! (母女三人一通忙亂後):Goodbye,ourlivelygirl! 第二幕 (魔女騎著一把幾乎掉光了的掃把登場) 旁白:Oh,哈里波特! (魔女撞到灰姑娘) 灰姑娘(怒):Whoareyou? 魔女(得意):Iamthebestwitch,andthemostbeautifulwitch.Icangiveyouallthethingyouwish. 灰姑娘:Really?DoyoukownKing』sparty?Iwanttogo,but------(低頭看自己的破衣服) 魔女(大笑):Don』tworry.Itiseasyforme!Look,clothes,shose,car----- 灰姑娘(面露欣喜,撲向鞋子):Oh,howbeautifulglassshoses! 魔女:Wearit,andgo! 第三幕 (富麗堂皇的大廳里,音樂飄揚,人聲鼎沸.女士們翹首以待) 侍衛(擊杖):WelcomethePrince. (鼓掌,歡呼) 國王(嚴肅):Pleasebequiet!Aseverybodyknows,todayIwillchooesabeautiful,slim,homorous,andlonghairgirlformyson----(轉身,指向王子),handsome,strong,tall,andbrave! (王子做害羞狀) 眾女士:Howlively!Howhandsome!(做陶醉狀,沖向前,將王子團團圍住) (此時,飛出一女,持扇「殺出一條血路」) (王子與灰姑娘共舞,突然手機鈴聲響起) 王子:Who』sphone? 灰姑娘:Oh,it』smyphone!(掏手機邊跳舞,邊接電話)ThisisCinderella,speaking! 魔女:It12』clock,gamewillbeover,comebackquickly!Oryou』llchangeback!(開始敲鍾) 灰姑娘:Oh,Imustgo!(慌忙中跑,掉了一隻鞋) 王子(檢起鞋,追):Wait!Youforgetgivemeyouname,andyouphonenumber! 王子(注視姑娘遠去,悲情):I』velosther! 第四幕 旁白:Sincetheparty,,.Heissuedaproclamation,「Whoevertheglassshoefits,shallbewifetothePrince!」 (王子帶著士兵到處找人試鞋) 士兵:Pleasetrytheshoe!(女士甲試鞋)Oh,yourfootistoobig! 士兵:Pleasetrytheshoe!(女士乙試鞋)Oh,myGod,whataterriblesmell!Ofcouresnotyou!
Ⅳ 英語表演劇本 電影台詞 3分鍾左右
An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King
悟空:師傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧。
Master, are you tired? Let』s have a rest.
唐僧:沒關系,前面不遠就有人家了,到了那裡再休息吧。
I am fine. Let』s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.
悟空仔細地攙扶唐僧繼續行走,同時另一邊老頭、老媽、小媳婦出場。
小媳婦(做哭狀):爹、媽,我……
Daddy, mommy, I, I …
老頭:女兒,快走吧,不然那豬精來了,就走不了了。
Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.
小媳婦走幾步又回頭跑回老媽的懷里,抱頭痛哭。老頭在一邊嘆息,擦淚。
唐僧、悟空走到他們面前。
悟空:師傅,到了。
Master, here we are.
唐僧(走到老頭面前行禮,悟空看見了正在哭的母女倆,覺得奇怪,上下打量):老施主,我是從
東土大唐前往西天取經的和尚,想借貴地休息一晚,不知方便否?
Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?
老頭(做哽咽狀):哦,是東土大唐來的高僧啊,可以可以。(別過臉去繼續哭泣)
Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ……
唐僧正在奇怪,老媽聞聲抬起頭,仔細打量唐僧,突然撲到唐僧面前。
老媽:高僧啊,你可要救救我的女兒,救救我們一家啊。
Master, please save my daughter, save my family…
唐僧:老施主休要傷心,有什麼事慢慢說。
Don』t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?
老頭:高僧有所不知,我們這里有一隻豬精,今天要來跟我女兒成親,大家都斗不過它,現在正
准備把女兒送出去逃避
Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all
afraid of him.
唐僧:施主莫怕,我這徒弟本領高強,也許他能幫上你們。
Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.
老頭:唉,高僧啊,以前也來過自稱本領高強的師傅,結果都被這豬精打跑了。今天你們就躲著
別出來了吧。
Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every
time, they were defeated by the spirit. You』d better keep away tonight.
悟空:噢,有這么厲害的妖怪?我倒要會他一會。待會你們只管躲起來,外面發生什麼事,都不
用管。
What? Is the spirit really so strong? I』d like to see how great he is. All of you
just stay inside. Don』t come out no matter what happens.
這時起了風聲(音樂),老頭一家嚇得站起來混身發抖。小媳婦嚇得直往老媽懷里鑽。悟空鎮定
地舉手示意,讓師傅及老頭一家人躲到房間裡面去。自己也手搭涼篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲
在了門後,露出一段紅袖子。
豬八戒大笑著耀武揚威地走上場來,嘴裡大喊:小娘子,我來了。
Darling, here I am.
站在台上停一下,見沒有動靜,覺得奇怪,往房屋裡看去,見露出一段紅袖子,高興地一拍手掌。
八戒:小娘子還害羞呢,不敢出來見老豬嗎?來,來,來,我們就要是夫妻了,還害什麼羞呀!。
Darling, don』t be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.
豬八戒跑上去輕輕拉住紅袖子,把小娘子拖了出來,小娘子作出害羞的樣子,有時又做出猴子的
模樣。
八戒:小娘子,不用怕,我雖然長得丑,但本領高強,一定會讓你過上好日子的。
Darling, don』t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I
can make you happy.
Ⅳ 求英語微電影劇本(5-10分鍾),在線等,不管是否採納,必給好評,求英語大神幫助小弟,感激不盡!
《情感銀行》應該可以。可以依次為原版,修改一下,修改成 學生在學校玩的不亦樂乎,不關心父母,不回家看看之類的適合校園的題材。
媳婦:那你馬上回來Come backright now.
小唐:媳婦,等我結了手裡的這個案子,我就休年假了,你先讓我媽照顧你好不好
Dear,..LetMomlookafteryou.you.all
allright.媳婦:你說的是人話嗎,媽現在心臟病有多嚴重你知道嗎,如果我現在就要生了,是媽能照
顧我還是我能照顧媽,你知道這么多月,我想吃什麼,我從來沒跟媽說過,我就怕她提重東西累著怎麼辦啊
Jerkerk!!YouknowhowseriousMomMom』』sheartdisease.Ifthebabyisbornnow,Momdondon』
』tlookaftermeandthesametome.Duringthesemonths,IneveraskedMomfornothing..小唐:那你給小鳳媳婦打電話
Youcancallxiaofengxiaofeng』
』swife媳婦:人家是你家保姆啊,你什麼事都找人家,你好意思嗎,人家今年結婚你都沒去,你知
道不知道
Yeah!SheisnotyourNanny.AlwaystroubleherIdofeelshame.Andyouareabsenceofherwedding,knowornot.
小唐:你怎麼那麼多事啊,左右都不行Youaresoannoying,satifynothing.媳婦:是我多事還是你忙呀
AmIannoyingoryourbusyness?小唐:我是在忙呀Definitelybusyingnow.
媳婦:我給你說,現在我在給你懷孩子,這不是我一個人的事好嗎
Iamnowpregnantwithyourbaby,whichisnotabusinessofmyown.Allright?
小唐:你別拿懷孩子說事啊,我現在那麼忙,那麼多事,你就干懷孩子這么一件事你都干不好嗎
Don'ttakethebabyforexecuse,.Onlythe
babybirthyouaredoingisnotgood,itgood,it』
』spity!媳婦:你要這么說,這孩子我不生了我不生了
Ifyousayso,thebabyIdondon』』twant,donwant,don』』tgivebirthto.小唐:愛生不生
Uptoyou.
(要錢還是要孩子,我這是在干什麼,瘋了嗎我)(Moneyorbaby,whatIhavadone,amIcrazy)
媳婦:媽,媽
Oh!Mom,Mom,Mom…
…媽:孩子,別難過,他的心裡是有咱們的,他也是身不由己呀Goodkid,notupset.Withusheartinside,Heisalsoinvoluntarily媽:兒子,我是媽媽Son,thisisMom.
小唐:媽,你看看她,我辛辛苦苦在外打拚,還不是為了你們,為了孩子,可他還這么不理解
Mom,,buthealsoisnisn』』twillingtounderstandme.
媽:孩子,媽媽知道你在外很辛苦,工作壓力很大,媽媽和你媳婦都很心疼你,可是,現在我們需要的不是金錢,是真真切切的關心體貼呀。孩子,給自己放個假,回來看看這個始終有親情友情愛情所牽掛的地方吧。
Goodkid,Momknowyouyou』
』reveryhardoutside.Withthegreatpressure,webothloveyou..Kid,takeabreaktocomeback,thereisalwaysthekinship,friendshipandaffectionwithyou.小唐:媽,我知道了Mom,Igetit.
媽:孩子,別忘了在你生命中最重要的是什麼,不要忘了除了工作,還有父母,妻子,和你未出生的孩子。
Kid,.,inadditiontothework,aswellasparents,wives,andyourunbornbaby.
小唐:嗯,媽,我這就回去
Hmmm,Mom,IHmmm,Mom,I』
』llbeback.(我們每個人都有兩個賬戶,在銀行的儲存金錢,在心裡的儲存情感,這兩個賬戶就像沙漏
的兩端,是一種對抗的狀態,。當我們只顧積累金錢的時候,情感就在透支)
(Weallhavetwoaccountsinthebank,onestoresmoney,.,astateofconfrontation.,emotionisoverdraftted...)
(十年前,我來到一個陌生的城市,這個陌生的城市讓我熟悉;十年後,我回到了一個熟悉的城市,這個熟悉的城市讓我陌生。當我們在陌生的城市打拚的時候
,不要忘記,你在熟悉的城市裡,有你白發蒼蒼的父母,等你回家的妻子,還有同你一起長大的摯友)
(Tenyearsago,Icametoastrangecity,.Tenyearslater,Icomebacktoafamiliarcity,.Whenwestruggle
toworkinastrangecity,doncity,don』
』tforget,inafamiliarcity,thereisyourparentswithgrey-haried,.)
(根據職場研究報告,98.3%的職場人因為公工作忙,而不得不減少陪伴家人的時間,我們是否應該仔細思考:工作,到底是為了什麼?不要讓工作阻擋我們回家的腳步,停下來,留住愛)
(,98.3,98.ebusywork..Work,whatismeanfor?Donfor?Don』』tletworkpreventusthehomesteps,pleasestayhere,keepthepreciouslove.)
工作和生活壓力非常大。適當的時候,合理的節制物慾,給自己的心情放個假,回到那個始終有親情友情愛情所牽掛的地方看看,或許你就會有更多的快樂、幸福和動力。這會形成一種激發年輕人更好前行的良性循環。畢竟只有平衡好事業和家庭,這樣才能更好的工作和生活。.Appropriately,reasonable
temperancedesires,abreakforyourmood,,friendshipandaffectionwithyou.Maybeyouwillhavemoreenjoyness,happinessandpower..,.
因為工作犧牲了太多太多本應該有的情感,大學同窗結婚,也許因為工作,我們想,哎,算了吧,有那麼多工作呢,請假又不知道要耽誤多少事兒扣多少錢了。家裡老人過壽,我們想,算了吧,年年都過,今年工作剛開始,今年就不回去了,明年再說吧。。。可是就在這一次次的算了吧中我們與這些人越走越遠,因為我們不知道我們是否錯過了大學同窗最美好也是最需要你祝福的時刻,我們更不知道明年是否還有機會給老人過壽。
.,maybebecauseofthejob,wethink,oh,passedit,there'ssomuchworktodo,.Theolderhavethebirthday,passedit,,Iwillnotgoback,tillnextyear...,becausewedon',,wedon'.
時下,諸多年輕人為了家庭、事業、理想……而紛紛出外打拚,在辛苦忙碌的同時,卻不得不面對工作與家庭的各種現實問題糾葛,上有老、下有小、中間還有老婆的家庭格局,正在受到殘酷的工作壓力和社會現實所逼迫,何去何從,如何家庭工作兼顧都是擺在現在人面前的無法迴避的問題。
Nowadays,,career,
dream...,andinhardbusyatthesametime,,thesandwich,middleandable,wifeoffamilypattern,,wheretogo,.
《情感銀行》中男主人公小唐就是這樣一個代表。他從一個熟悉的城市來到一個陌生的城市,為了能給自己的家庭帶來更富足的生活而不斷努力和拼搏。小唐在繁忙的工作之餘,卻疏忽了對家人的關愛,甚至是在妻子懷孕、母親病重、好友結婚的時候也未能守候在旁。矛盾像一座火山在小唐和他的妻子之間無預兆的爆發,同時引起母親心臟病突發住院……在面對著生活與工作壓力和各種困惑與糾葛,小唐在對家庭的內疚與自責的感情漩渦中激烈的掙扎、彷徨……最終,他選擇了為情感銀行付出努力――回家,同時拋出的情感銀行、情感帳戶也被強烈關注和熱議。
Ⅵ 求英文電影配音片段 2人
魂斷藍橋 可以讓一個女生扮男主角 我們班上有人演過 效果不錯
Ⅶ 《灰姑娘》英文版的劇本
英文版灰姑娘劇本音樂劇本 灰姑娘英語劇本第一場:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! Helen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that』s my dress. It』s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn』t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.Alice: Why? I』m not your servant.Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(搶項鏈戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二場:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It』s me. I』m the soldier of the palace. (打開門)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.Stepmother: What is it?(打開信看) (歡呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.Two daughters: Hooray! I』ll be the queen!Stepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! Alice: Mum, I want to go ,too.Three: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.Stepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let』s go. Alice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do?Cat, Peagion, Dog: Don』t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you.Fairy: Poor girl, let me help you.Animals: Wow, how beautiful! Cat: You』re the most beautiful girl I』ve seen.Dog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party!Peagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once!Fairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you must come back before 12 o』clock. Or you will change back.Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don』t forget the time! Alice: I won』t forget.第三場:Minister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don』t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She』s like a fairy. She』s like a Angel. She』s so lovely. She』s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I』d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it』s time to go back. I must go now.Prince: Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一隻鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you! Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!第四場:(士兵敲門)Stepmother: What』s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.Soldier1: No,it』s not yours. It』s too small for you.Jenny: It』s mine. Let me try it.Soldier2: No, it』s not yours, it』s too small for you.Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it』s mine. Let me try it. Soldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn』t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!Head Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!Alice: Thank you! (試鞋)Soldiers: Wonderful! It』s yours! It fits for you very well!Soldier1:(Call prince)5535240Prince: Hello, this is prince speaking!Soldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful girl.Prince: Really? That』s wonderfull! I』ll come at once.Fairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the last time.(變美麗)Prince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?Alice: OK!Stepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善報,惡有惡報,善良的人終會有好報,灰姑娘最終找到了自己的幸福,與王子幸福地生活在一起!)
Ⅷ 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話
值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。