導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 電影中英文好聽的句子

電影中英文好聽的句子

發布時間:2024-11-25 03:58:43

⑴ 英語電影里簡短優美的句子

英語電影里簡短優美的句子如下:

1、《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)

你可以奪走我們的生命,但你永遠也拿不走我們的自由!

You can take our livers,but you』ll never take our freedom.

⑵ 跪求100句地道美式英語句子,分別來自10部英語電影,每部10句,要求有電影名及句子的中英文雙意,幫幫忙!

《Titanic 泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
贏到船票,坐上這艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它讓我能跟你相逢。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen,or who I』m going to meet,where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
7.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
9.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟著你跳

《Twilight 暮光之城》
1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我過去從未過多考慮過我將來會如何死去,但死 在我愛的人懷里倒是一個不錯的選擇。
2. I only said it』d be better if we weren』t friends, not that I didn』t wanna be.
我只是說如果我們不是朋友會好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. - I don』t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也無法控制自己遠離 你了。
- Then don』t.
那就不要。
4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you』re gonna disappear.
我唯一害怕的 事情就是失去你,我感覺你就要消失了。
5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
我不顧一切地愛上了他。
6. Bella, you』re my life now.
貝拉,現在你就是我的生命。
7. I just couldn』t live in a world where you don』t exist.
沒有你的世界,我活著也沒有意 義。
8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I』ve ever done in 100 years.
離開你是我在 這一百年中所做過的最艱難的事。
9. I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
10. Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。

《Roman Holiday 羅馬假日》
1. I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼。
2. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我會變出一個南瓜並且穿著我的水晶鞋乘車離開。
4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
喬•布拉德雷:並且那將是仙女故事的結尾。
5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
喬•布拉德雷:你應該一直穿著我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起來我就是這么做的。
6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?
7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。
8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
喬•布拉德雷:我僅代表我自己…我們通訊社認為:公主殿下您的信心是有理由的。
9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?
10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。

《The Godfather 教父》
1.Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。
2.Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。
3.You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了這個決定,這是你的代價。
4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪惡,只是為了保護我的家人和我的朋友。
5.I don』t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不關心你的所作所為是正確的還是錯誤的,我只是要你知道,只有我有權利作出決定,因為我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
6.I will never do anything guilty.
我永遠不會做讓自己內疚的事情。
7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你經常跟家人呆在一起嗎?不錯。因為不經常與家人呆在一起的男人,永遠也成不了真正的男人!
8.I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我費了一生的精力,試圖不讓自己變得十分粗心。女人和小孩子們可以很粗心,但男人不能。
10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .
巨大財富的背後,都隱藏著罪惡。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你 忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但 某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛 意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔, 所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼 辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表 你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對 待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直 到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎 樣,明天又是全新的一天。

《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌餘生,岌岌於死
2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐懼中是很可怕的.
3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能適合我的地方.令我不用再擔心受怕的地方.
4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好東西,也許是世間最好的東西.好的事情從不會逝去.
5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅 強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能
6.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗 了!
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚 犯。希望讓你重獲自由
8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate'em, then you get used to』em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對 它就習慣了。等相當的 時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。

⑶ 二十句經典的英文電影台詞(不要長句,盡量偏短)(中英文+電影名)

1 我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美.
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.

2 愛情是一個精心設計的謊言
Love is a carefully designed lie.

3 承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.

4 凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去
Fading is true while flowering is past

5 為什麼幸福總是擦肩而過,偶爾想你的時候….就讓….回憶來陪我.
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...

6 如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars

7 如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .

8 寧願笑著流淚,也不哭著說後悔 心碎了,還需再補嗎?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?

9 天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.

10 當香煙愛上火柴時,就註定受到傷害
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt

11 人活著 總是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪
When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.

12 命里有時終需有 命里無時莫強求
You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.

13 沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰.
No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.

14 永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.

15 在回憶里繼續夢幻不如在地獄里等待天堂
Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell

16 哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

17 愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

18 假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

20 每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

21 看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.

22 距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.

23 如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.

24 愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.

25 因為你,我懂得了愛。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.

26 愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.

27 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.

28 如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.

28 治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.

30 如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
When love is not madness, it is not love.

31 有愛的心永遠年輕。
A heart that loves is always young.

32 愛情就像月亮,不增則減。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.

33 靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
The soul cannot live without love.

34 生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
Brief is life, but love is long.

35 愛比大衣更能驅走寒冷。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.

36 沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.

37 我的愛與你同在。
My heart is with you.

38 盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!

39 我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
I'll think of you every step of the way.

40 無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
41 熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.

42 在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.

43 沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.

44 愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.

45 愛是一盞永不昏暗的明燈。
Love is a light that never dims.

46 願你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.

47 人活著總要愛一回。
She who has never loved, has never lived.

48 生命如花,愛情是蜜。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

49 兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.

50 在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.

51 我的心因你而笑。
You make my heart smile.

52 為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?

53 和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.

54 愛永遠不會嫌晚。
It is never too late to fall in love.

55 對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.

56 哪裡有愛,哪裡就有希望。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.

57 你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

58 愛是永恆的,外表可能改變,但本質永遠不變。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.

59 愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.

60 擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.

61愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.

62 初戀是永生難忘的。
First love is unforgettable all one's life.

63 哪怕是最小的茅舍,對一對戀人來說都有足夠的空間。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.

64 情綿綿,愛無邊。
Love without end hath no end.

65 愛情的話語全在雙眼之中。
Love's tongue is in the eyes.

66 戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
In love folly is always sweet.

67 什麼也瞞不過戀人的眼睛。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes.

68 愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。
The only present love demands is love.

69 真摯戀愛過的心永不忘卻。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.

70 愛情的熾熱勝過千萬團的火。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.

71 你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.

72 你的吻還在我的唇上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.

73 相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.

74 不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
Love me little and love me long.

75 第一次聽到你對我說"我愛你",我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.

76 愛情是無形燃燒的火焰。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.

77 不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.

都是好句子,只是我也不知帶著出自哪兒,希望你喜歡。

⑷ 金銀島電影中的台詞7~10句,一定要中文和英文並存的

1、父母之言不足信,安樂之家不足戀。

Parents' words are not trusted, happy home is not love.

2、個人的懷表壞了,只是耽誤個人的事兒。教堂鍾樓上的大鍾壞了,耽誤的可是整個教區的事兒。

My pocket watch is broken. It's just a personal matter. The big clock in the church tower was broken and the whole parish was held up.



3、突如其來的驚喜像哀愁,也使人一時間難以承受。

Sudden surprise like sadness, also make people for a time to bear.

4、我一無所有,但我還活著。

I have nothing, but I'm still alive.

5、世界上一切好東西對於我們,除了加以使用外,實在沒有別的好處。

All the good things in the world do us no good except to use them.

6、世間萬物,只有有用處的,才是最寶貴的。

All things in the world, only the useful, is the most precious.

7、害怕危險的心理比危險本身還要可怕一萬倍。

The fear of danger is ten thousand times more terrible than the danger itself.

⑸ 英語電影里的經典台詞,要標明是出自於哪部電影,中英對照。

1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》

.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid
does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen
every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡蘿卜.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any
thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away
from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like
a ckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避

in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂

up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face
of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are
back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change
the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be
more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊塗的

world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game
of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day
count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching
sentence)

12.Will you give us a
chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

⑹ 誰能幫忙從五個英文電影中找出50個好句子(英漢都有,還要那5個電影名),沒時間了,謝謝

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

⑺ 好的電影英語句子帶翻譯

電影是一門年輕的綜合藝術,同時也是科學進步與工業革命的產物,深深地打上了商業文明的烙印。下面是我帶來的好的電影英語 句子 帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯1

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939

第1名:“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”——《亂世佳人》(1939年)

2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972

第2名:“我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。”——《教父》(1972年)

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,

instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

第3名:“你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像

現在這樣當個小混混。"”——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第4名:“托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

第6名:“來吧,讓我也高興高興。”——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

第8名:“願原力與你同在。”——《星球大戰》(1977年)

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

第9名:“緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

第10名:“你是在對我說話嗎?”——《計程車司機》(1976年)

11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967

第11名:“現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。”——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979

第12名:“我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。”——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970

第13名:“真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。”——《 愛情 故事 》(1970年)

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941

第14名:"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)

15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982

第15名:“E.T.打電話回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967

第16名:“他們叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)

17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941

第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凱恩》(1941年)

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949

第18名:“成了!媽!世界之巔!”——《白熱》(1949年)

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976

第19名:“我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。”——《電視台風雲》(1976年)

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942

第20名:“路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

The Silence of the Lambs, 1991

第21名:“曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962

第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《諾博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)

23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第23名:“沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第24名:“我很大!是畫面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996

第25名:“給我錢!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)

26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933

試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)

27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969

試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯2

You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》)

You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》)

There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)

Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》)

Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》)

As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》)

Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》)

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》)

Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》)

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》)

Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)

I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》)

Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraodinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》)

I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯3

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

⑻ 電影中優美的英語句子

1、人若無名,便可專心。《英雄》

If a man unknoe back again.

8、不是子彈,而是美女殺死了野獸。《金剛》

Is not a bullet, but beauty killed the beast.

9、歷史是由殺死英雄的人寫的。《勇敢的心》

History is an and a good man, ale aesthetic fatigue.

32、做人如果沒有夢想,那和咸魚有什麼區別?《少林足球》

If a man has no dream, en, especially etimes have to stop, sometimes the crossroads.

39、我願意付出一切,只求能再次接觸你一次!《人鬼情未了》

I am an, to protect our motherland.

49、一個時代結束了,屬於那個時代的一切都不復存在。《花樣年華》

An era is over, all belong to that era ceased to exist.

50、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。《阿甘正傳》

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.

51、生活這條狗啊,追的我連從容撒泡尿的時間都沒有。《英雄時代》

Life the dog, after I didnt even have time to calm and urine.

52、我知道要想不被人拒絕,最好的辦法就是先拒絕別人。《東邪西毒》

53、人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?生命就是如此。《這個殺手不太冷》

Life is hard or is it just a kid? Life is so.

54、真相是一種美麗又可怕的東西,需要格外謹慎地對待。《哈里波特》

The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, need to be cautious about.

55、我不相信有天堂,因為我被困在這個地獄的時間太長了。《亞瑟王》

I dont believe in heaven, because I was trapped in the hell too long.

56、我甚至連他的一張照片都沒有。他只活在我的記憶里。《泰坦尼克號》

I even dont have a picture of him. He only live in my memory.

57、沒有法律。沒有限制。只有一條規則永遠也別墜入愛河。《紅磨坊》

There is no law. There is no limit. There is only one rule: never fall in love.

58、多希望地球是平的,那樣,我一直望下去,就可以看到你。《似水年華》

Wish the world was flat, so, I looked down, can see you.

優美的英語句子_優美的句子


一、No man or eone deeply gives you courage.被愛給你力量,愛人給你勇氣。

八、人生需要一點勇氣和膽量,就如登一座懸崖峭壁的山峰,雖然上面都有雲梯、搭好的台階,可你就是有點膽怯,不敢向前,但你戰勝了自我,到達了頂峰,看到了山頂的景色,你就會感到勇氣和膽量是成功的標准人生何嘗不是如此呢?

九、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,給一個陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,這是他一天中見到的唯一的陽光。

十、Lookers-on see most of the game. 旁觀者清,當局者迷。

十一、I never consider ease and joyfulneas the purpose of life itself.我從來不認為安逸和享樂是人生本來的目的。

十二、I can make it through the rain. I can stand up once again on my oorroher.幸福,就是找一個溫暖的人過一輩子。

二十七、ch for it if it doesnt appear in your life.

三十一、I understand you have called content, and you dont understand is th.我懂有你叫知足,而你卻不懂有我叫珍惜。

優美的英語句子


1.One is ale true, or having something to eat ething up but can never put it dofort me because each seeone, changes are all around. Then I stepback overlooking one person an is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to knoetime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.

一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。

21. I knoeone, asking for no result, no company, no oe more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think its a selecting process, knoan, one house, one piece of land to call your oan too beautiful; its a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. Its a music I dont knoe to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。

優美的英語語句


當明天變成了今天成為了昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。 e different.

愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。 The only present love demands is love.

離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。 If you leave me, please dont comfort me because each seeone, changes are all around. Then I stepbacke lovers eyes.

閱讀全文

與電影中英文好聽的句子相關的資料

熱點內容
大鵬演的妖人電影是什麼 瀏覽:856
解說電影電視劇大全 瀏覽:503
血鸚鵡國語電影完整版 瀏覽:901
一部完整版的電影 瀏覽:606
適合提高英語成績的電影 瀏覽:544
80年代農村老電影大全免費 瀏覽:718
女大學生被拐電影大結局 瀏覽:246
劉嗶電影背景音樂 瀏覽:745
love泰國bl電影 瀏覽:261
愛奇藝電影為什麼是中文 瀏覽:969
電影什麼笙歌 瀏覽:16
蘿崗萬達廣場有電影院 瀏覽:217
台灣第一劇場電影鬼片專輯01台語 瀏覽:938
大友泉電影 瀏覽:107
有一部日本電影講花魁 瀏覽:617
金木研電影圖片 瀏覽:225
中日明朝戰爭電影大全 瀏覽:339
收割伊利白沙完整版電影 瀏覽:245
歐美系列神秘電影院 瀏覽:322
蔓延電影高清完整版於博 瀏覽:64