導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影裡面英語表達

英文電影裡面英語表達

發布時間:2024-11-22 05:02:44

英文電影《放牛班的春天》中10句口語表達

You can't say, there are things worth trying.
你不能說,有些事情值得一試。
Never give up, always have hope in front waiting for.
永不放棄,總有希望在前面等待。
At that moment, I feel every inch of skin with joy and optimism, I want to say to the world, but who can hear?
在那一刻,我感覺每一寸皮膚用歡樂和樂觀,我想對這個世界說,但誰能聽到嗎?
No one know of my existence, the great artist the mirror to see their true: my name is clement Matthew, failed musician, failed.
沒有人知道我的存在,偉大的藝術家鏡子看到自己真正的:我的名字叫克萊門特馬太,失敗的音樂家,失敗了。
Every heart need love, need to be gentle, generous, need to understand.
每顆心需要愛,需要溫柔,大方,需要理解。
Every heart need love, need to be gentle, generous, need to understand.
每一顆心都需要愛,需要溫柔,需要寬容,需要理解。
Every child comes from the pure innocence of place, never should be the very cherish the treasure.每一個孩子都來自純凈無邪的地方,永遠都應該是人間萬分疼惜的珍寶。

㈡ 急求40個經典英語電影台詞

一共22+20=42句台詞
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here』s looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970
14,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

15,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

16,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
17,《海上鋼琴師》
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living drilled of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
陸上的人喜歡尋根究底,虛度很多的光陰。冬天憂慮夏天的遲來,夏天擔心冬天的將至。所以你們不停到處去追求一個遙不可及、四季如夏的地方。我並不羨慕。

18, All that city. You just couldn』t see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn』t see. You understand that? What I didn』t see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...
所有那些城市,你就是無法看見盡頭。盡頭?拜託!拜託你給我看它的盡頭在哪?當時,站在舷梯向外看還好。我那時穿著大衣,感覺也很棒,覺得自己前途無量,然後我就要下船去。放心!完全沒問題!可是,阻止了我的腳步的,並不是我所看見的東西,而是我所無法看見的那些東西。你明白么?我看不見的那些。在那個無限蔓延的城市裡,什麼東西都有,可惟獨沒有盡頭。根本就沒有盡頭。我看不見的是這一切的盡頭,世界的盡頭。

19,Take the piano. Keys begin. Keys end. You know there are 88 of them. They』re not infinite. You』re infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by. But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out in front of me. Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end. That keyboard is infinite. Then on that keyboard there』s no music you can play. That』s God』s piano.
拿鋼琴來說.鍵盤有始亦有終。你確切地知道88個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。它們並不是無限的,而你,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的。我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應付。而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤。我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢?那是上帝的鍵盤啊!
20,Did you see the streets? There』re thousands of them. How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one way to die……. You don』t even know where it comes to an end. Aren』t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the thought of it?
你看到那數不清的街道嗎?如何只選擇其中一條去走?一個共渡一生的女人,一幢屬於自己的屋子,一種生與死的方式~~~~ 你甚至不知道什麼時候才是盡頭。一想到這個,難道不會害怕、會崩潰嗎?

21,《搏擊俱樂部》
Advertising has its taste in cars and clothes. Working jobs we hate
so we can buy shit we don』t need. We』re the middle children of
history. No purpose or place. We have no great war, no great
depression. Our great war』s a spiritual war. Our great depression
is our lives. We』ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we』d all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won』t. We』re slowly learning that fact. And we』re very, very
pissed off.
廣告誘惑我們買車子,衣服,於是拚命工作買不需要的東西,我們是被歷史
遺忘的一代,沒有目的,沒有地位,沒有世界大戰,沒有經濟大恐慌,我們的
大戰只是心靈之戰,我們的恐慌只是我們的生活。我們從小看電視,相信有一
天會成為富翁,明星或搖滾巨星,但是我們不會。那是我們漸漸面對的現實,
我們非常非常憤怒。
22,You』re not your job. You』re not how much money you have in the bank. You』re not the car you drive. You』re not the contents of your wallet. You』re not your fucking khakis. You』re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
工作不能代表你,銀行存款並不能代表你,你開的車也不能代表你,皮夾里
的東西不能代表你,衣服也不能代表你,你只是平凡眾生中的其中一個.
20部經典英文電影對白

1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

㈢ 求隨便三部英文電影的英文對白!每部5句話!英語作業!

《卡薩布蘭卡》
1,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子
2,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
3,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」.
4,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
5,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
《阿甘正傳》
1,Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.
2,There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
3,I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
我對戰爭不了解,但我知道美國的新鮮血液都戰死在越南的戰場了。
4,There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
5,There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的。
《加菲貓》
1,Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡.
2,Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個.
3,Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系).
4,There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來.
5,The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多.

㈣ 跪求、歐美電影的經典英文表達、

《羅馬假日》(Roman Holiday)
某國王室的安妮公主作為王位繼承人將出訪歐洲的各大城市,消息傳出,引起了極大的轟動。歐洲之行的最後一站是羅馬,安妮公主很想盡情地飽覽一下她的優美風光,可侍從們以公主身份高貴、不宜在黎民百姓面前拋頭露面為由拒絕了,並給她注射了鎮靜劑,公主假裝睡著了,待侍從們出去後,她偷偷越窗溜了出來。然而沒逛多久,醫生給她注射的鎮靜劑就發生了效力,她在廣場附近噴水池邊的一條長椅上迷迷糊糊地睡著了。 這時,美國新聞社的窮記者喬·布萊德里恰好經過這里,以為這是一個在狂歡中被灌醉的少女,就租了一輛計程車想把她送回家,可是公主睡得特別沉,怎麼也叫不醒,無奈,喬只好把她帶回了自己的住所。 第二天,報紙上的特別公告使喬意識到他帶回的少女就是安妮公主,於是他欣喜若狂,打算寫一篇關於公主內幕的獨家報道。公主醒後發現了陌生的喬,喬連忙解釋,公主才安心了。她向喬借了一些錢,然後告別了他,又到羅馬大街上閑逛了。 喬連忙給他的攝影師朋友歐文打電話,同時跟蹤公主,在花園廣場上佯裝和她偶遇,便自告奮勇地要為公主做導游,騎著摩托車帶著她游覽羅馬城……
公主的失蹤引起了人們的驚慌,國王秘密派出了許多便衣四處尋找公主的下落。喬帶領公主來到水上舞廳參加舞會時被便衣警察發現了,他們請公主和他們回去,而公主堅決不肯,警察們要強行綁架她回去,喬和歐文同他們廝打起來,而任性調皮的公主也大打出手,十分開心。趁著混亂,喬帶著公主逃之夭夭…… 一天過去了,公主終於要回宮了,可此時她和喬發現彼此間擦出了愛的火花,墜入了情網。怎奈公主畢竟是公主,平民終究是平民,兩人只能依依惜別。喬拋棄功成名就之良機,將照片送予公主留念,在深情的四目對望中,公主輕輕地對喬說了聲再見……
http://ke..com/view/17623.htm?fr=ala0_1_1

人鬼情未了
劇情介紹
山姆漸漸地學會了如何使用力量。他常常游盪於莫莉的周圍,時刻保護著她,但卻無法交流。為了制止卡爾,他找到了一位能與幽靈溝通的靈媒奧塔,並通過她與莫莉取得聯系。起初莫莉並不相信。但事實終於使她感受到了山姆的存在。然而深深相愛的兩個人卻無法直接接觸和交流。為了保護莫莉,懲罰兇手,山姆對卡爾展開了報復。他取出了被卡爾竊取的巨款,並且使卡爾的幾個手下遭到了報應。氣急敗壞的卡爾想要傷害莫莉。幸虧奧塔和山姆及時趕到。面對充滿了仇恨的幽靈,卡爾終於自取滅亡。完成了心願的山姆終即將前往天堂。在消失之前,莫莉終於見到了顯出身形的山姆。兩人的告別之吻使人不禁潸然淚下。

http://ke..com/view/77847.htm?fr=ala0_1_1

聞香識女人

年輕的學生查理(克里斯奧唐納飾)無意間目睹了幾個學生准備戲弄校長的過程,校長讓他說出惡作劇的主謀,否則將予以處罰。查理帶著煩惱來到退伍軍人史法蘭中校(埃爾·帕西諾飾)家中做周末兼職。中校曾經是林登·貝恩斯·約翰遜總統的幕僚,經歷過戰爭和許多挫折,在一次意外事故中雙眼被炸瞎。他整天在家裡無所事事,失去了生活下去的勇氣和信心。他准備用盡最後的精力享受一次美好的生活。他帶著查理出遊、吃佳餚、開飛車、跳探戈、住豪華酒店……然後想就此結束自己的生命。 查理竭力阻止了中校的自殺行為,從此他們之間萌生如父子般的感情。史法蘭也找回了生活下去的勇氣和力量。影片最後史法蘭在學校禮堂激昂演說,挽救了查理的前途,諷刺了學校的偽善。二人在互相鼓舞中得到重生。 長期的失明生活使得史法蘭中校對聽覺和嗅覺異常敏感,甚至能靠聞對方的香水味道識別其身高、發色乃至眼睛的顏色。其實這都源於他對生活的深刻理解和感悟。

電影版《簡·愛》

內容簡介:女主人公簡·愛從小失去父母,寄養在舅母家裡,雖然百般努力,但仍然難以討得舅母的喜歡。後來,她被送進慈善學校,在極其惡劣的條件下堅持學習。慈善學校畢業後,簡·愛鼓起勇氣迎接新生活,應聘到桑菲爾德庄園當家庭教師。就在她獲得愛情的時候,一樁隱瞞了15年的秘密使婚禮成為泡影……

http://ke..com/view/45679.htm?fromenter=%BC%F2.%B0%AE&fr=ala0_1_1#3_1

《蝴蝶夢引》原名《呂蓓卡》

劇情簡介
影片從夢中的女主人公---第一人稱的'我'回憶往事開始。夜裡,我又夢回曼陀麗。面對這堆被焚的中世紀建築廢墟,我又想起很多過去…… 那是從法國開始的。做為'陪伴'的我隨范霍夫太太來到蒙特卡洛。 一天,在海邊我看到一個在陡崖邊徘徊的男子。我以為他要投海,就叫出了聲。他向我投來憤怒的一瞥。我知道我想錯了,他可真是一個怪人。 很巧,他竟同我們住在同一個飯店裡。從范霍夫太太那裡,我知道他是著名的曼陀麗庄園的主人德溫特先生。他的妻子——美麗的呂蓓卡去年劃船淹死了。也許這就是他這樣怪的原因吧。 因為感冒,范霍夫太太又請了一位護士。我自由了,同德溫特先生見面也就多了。我們共進午餐,一起散步、跳舞。我告訴他我的一切,他卻淡淡地提起他的曼陀麗……多次的見面,多次的交談,我們彼此吸引著。愛就這樣萌發了! 可是,范霍夫太太卻要趕著去參加女兒的訂婚儀式。我立刻去找德溫特。 當我告訴他我是來告別的時候,他久久地望著我,向我求婚。就在我不知所措之中,我們離開了法國,作為德溫特夫人回到曼德利庄園。 一進庄園,我好像處處看見呂蓓卡的身影。無論是屋裡的擺設還是傢具上,都留下了'呂蓓卡'的名字。 管家丹佛斯太太又是那樣令人厭惡。冰冷的臉,冷酷的心,對於呂蓓卡她有一種可怕的崇敬,她每天整理呂蓓卡的房間,布置得和其生前一樣。似乎我在她眼裡只是一隻丑小鴨,而呂蓓卡卻是天鵝。這事刺傷了我,使我惶惑。 德溫特卻又好像不願提起呂蓓卡,也許是他不願引起內心的懷念。我不願德溫特難過,也就不問。一天,無意間我找到了呂蓓卡海邊的小屋,他讓我別去,我問為什麼。他竟粗暴地回答:'我痛恨那個地方。' 從管帳的弗蘭克先生那裡,我知道了那小屋是呂蓓卡常去的地方,去年她被淹死了,德溫特難過地把屍體認領回來。我決定用愛來幫助丈夫從不幸中擺脫出來。 為了使德溫特高興,我決定舉行一次盛大的化妝舞會。當我正為出席舞會的禮服發愁時,丹佛斯太太建議我用走廊上一幅畫像中少婦所穿禮服的樣式。當我身著禮服出現在客人們面前,大家失聲叫道「呂蓓卡!」德溫特以及他的姐姐驚呆了,他雙手捂著臉呵斥道:「快把這套衣服給我換掉。」我痛不欲生地跑回屋裡。 就在我喪魂落魄的時候,外面突然升起了兩顆信號彈。原來潛水員在海底發現了一條沉船,上面有一具女屍,有人認出那是呂蓓卡的小船。 第二天,德溫特不見了。我到處找,終於在海邊木屋裡找到了他。我為昨天的事向他道歉,他卻痛苦地說:「晚了……太晚了。」然後他告訴我:呂蓓卡雖然美麗,卻放盪成性,生活淫亂,勾引過許多男人,還跟表哥費爾發生過關系。結婚4天,他知道了呂蓓卡的一切,卻又為了家族的榮譽、為了年輕人的面子,表面上保持這種所謂的夫妻關系。一次德溫特終於無法容忍她在小屋裡同費弗爾幽會,到小屋裡找她。她一個人在那兒,告訴他她已經懷孕;還挑釁地問他是不是為這個孩子要殺了她。德溫特大怒,正要打她,她卻被絆了一下,一頭倒了下去,死了。於是德溫特把屍體放在小木船上,將它沉入海底,又冒認了後來出現的一具女屍。 真相大白了,我們的心相通了。 法庭上呂蓓卡的表哥費弗爾一定要置德溫特於死地為決。決定要去找呂蓓卡的醫生貝克大夫,以證實德溫特是為了呂蓓卡懷了別人的孩子而殺了她。 警長和德溫特等人來到貝克大夫那裡,證實了呂蓓卡是得了晚期的癌症而最後一次來看病的。費弗爾失敗了。 當我們快活地趕回家時,只見一片大火。丹佛斯太太發瘋了,放起火來,她不願看到她的偶像就這樣失敗了。 在大火前,我和德溫特擁抱在一起……

http://ke..com/view/162814.htm?fr=ala0_1_1

這以上是經典影片,很詳細介紹的網址

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

㈤ 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!

-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。

2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的

3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。

4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊

5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」

6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。

7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」

8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨

9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?

10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」

㈥ 英文電影里的情話告白

「 言簡意賅型 」 You had me at Hello. — Jerry Maguire 第一次見面時,我就被你征服了。——《甜心先生》 You make me want to be a better man. — As Good As It Gets 你讓我想成為更好的人。——《盡善盡美》 I like you very much. Just as you are. — Bridget Jones Diary 我很喜歡你,就是現在的你。——《BJ 單身日記》 「 情真意切型 」 I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person. — 50 First Dates 我非常愛你,也許比任何人的愛情都要強烈。——《初戀50次》 You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die. — Shakespeare in Love 你在我心中永不衰老,永不凋謝,永不消逝。——《莎翁情史》 Without you, todays emotions would be the scurf of yesterdays. — Amelie 要是沒有你,今天的心情將會像昨日的頭皮屑一樣瑣碎。——《天使愛美麗》 「 滔滔不絕型 」 I came here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours. — Sense and Sensibility 我來這里並沒有抱任何期望,只是為了表明我的心意。現在我有完全的'自由來告訴你,我的心已經並將永遠屬於你。——《理智與情感》 I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. — The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring 我寧願和你共度一生,也不願意麵對永生不死的孤寂。——《指環王1: 魔戒再現》 You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. — Pride and Prejudice 你已經給我施了魔法,從身體到靈魂。我愛你、愛你、愛你。從今天開始,我再也不想與你分離。——《傲慢與偏見》 英文電影里的情話告白2 1、I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前是誰。 2、No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,wont make you cry沒有男人或女人值得你流淚,值得的那位不會讓你哭泣。 3、Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart一個真正的朋友是向你伸出手,觸動你心靈的人。 4、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you cant have him想念一個人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。 5、Never frown,even when you are sad,because youn ever know who is falling in love with your smile就算你不快樂也不要皺眉,因為你永遠不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。 6、To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world在世界上你可能只是某人,但對於某人你可能是世界。 7、Dont cry because it is over,smile because it happened不要因為完結而哭泣,要為曾經發生而微笑。 8、Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you在你嘗試了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你變成一個更好的人和了解自己的人。 9、Dont try so hard,the best things come when you lease expect them to不要太努力去找,最好的事情是在最預計不到的時候出現的。 10、Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。 表白情話英語句子怎麼說 英文帶翻譯 1、Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.道么,有個人時時想念著惦記你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光閃閃,綴在我的心幕上夜亮晶晶。 2、Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。 3、First impression of you is most lasting.對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。 4、I didnt stop thinking about you all day. 我整天都在想你。 5、I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. 見到你的那一瞬間,我就愛上你了。 英文電影里的情話告白3 一、英文表白情話 1、你一笑,我整顆心都融化了。 When you smile, my whole heart melts. 2我想每天睜開眼都看到你。 I want to see you every day with my eyes open. 3、有你在的地方,我就覺得那是家。 Where you are, I think that is home. 4、喜歡你是一件很幸福的事,我也希望被你喜歡。 It is a very happy thing to like you, and I hope to be liked by you. 5、每天醒來,看到你和陽光都在,就是我設想的未來。 Wake up every day, seeing you and the sun are the future that I envision. 6、我希望,我們不再互道早安,而是睡在彼此身旁。 I hope that we will not talk to each other well, but sleep next to each other. 7、就算你容易遲暮,白發蒼蒼,我還是為牽著你的手,給你我的溫柔。 Even if you are too late, white hair, I am still holding your hand, giving you my gentleness. 8、陪著你瘋,陪著你笑,陪著你哭。這一輩子我都會陪著你,直到老去。 Stay with you crazy, accompany you laughing, crying with you. I will stay with you in this life until I am old. 二、史上最美十句英文情話 1、You mean the world to me.你對我來說,就是全世界。 2、The soul cannot live without love.靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。 3、The man I loved has all the warmth。我喜歡的人啊,他有一身的溫暖。 4、Want to say too much to say to him.想說的話太多 一輩子慢慢給他說。 5、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.執子之手,與子偕老。 6、Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream.但願會在夢中再見到我心愛的女孩! 7、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。 8、I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想! 9、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了。 10、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!

㈦ 一些英語電影經典台詞.謝謝

經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍�6�1白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

㈧ 英語電影里的中英文句子五個

After all, tomorrow is another day.
明天又是新的一天 (飄)

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會得到什麼 (阿甘正傳)

If he could have known that he was an orphan, left to the tender mercies of church-wardens and overseers, perhaps he would have cried louder.
他要是能夠意識到自己成了孤兒,命運如何全得看教區委員和貧民救濟處官員會不會發慈悲,可能還會哭得更響亮一些。(霧都孤兒)

Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid?
人生總是那麼痛苦嗎?還是只有小時候是這樣?
Always like this.
總是如此。
(這個殺手不太冷)

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。(肖申克的救贖)

㈨ 英語電影中的十句英文諺語加翻譯

1.愛屋櫻伍及烏 Love me,love my dog.2.百聞不如一見 Seeing is believing.3.比上不足比下有餘 worse off than some,better off than many; to fall short of the best,but be better than the worst.4.笨鳥先飛 A slow sparrow should make an early start.5.不眠之夜 white night 6.不以物喜不以己悲 not pleased by external gains,not saddened by personnal losses 7.不遺高拿餘力 spare no effort; go all out; do one's best 8.不打不脊念或成交 No discord,no concord.9.拆東牆補西牆 rob Peter to pay Paul 10.辭舊迎新 bid farewell to the old and usher in the new; ring out the old year and ring in the new

閱讀全文

與英文電影裡面英語表達相關的資料

熱點內容
電影縱橫千里之一發千鈞的演員表 瀏覽:691
電影赤道2演員表 瀏覽:938
電影造型手法是什麼樣的 瀏覽:395
電影演員英文 瀏覽:410
成龍最被低估的電影 瀏覽:990
周星馳電影的是教人配音的嗎 瀏覽:742
浮力電影古代美女春和圖片 瀏覽:482
印度關於音樂的電影 瀏覽:288
2021的青春愛情電影 瀏覽:400
第3種愛情劉亦菲電影圖片 瀏覽:219
法國電影死亡演出 瀏覽:518
電影經典台詞截圖高清愛情 瀏覽:89
電影最專業的分類網站 瀏覽:908
哪個網站電影全在線免費看 瀏覽:696
想看的電影電影院沒有 瀏覽:852
邁克爾貝導演的動漫改編電影 瀏覽:31
韓國的電影床吻戲視頻大全視頻大全 瀏覽:917
西遊網路大電影特點 瀏覽:80
獵豹行動電影法國 瀏覽:629