A. 二十句經典的英文電影台詞(不要長句,盡量偏短)(中英文+電影名)
1 我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美.
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
2 愛情是一個精心設計的謊言
Love is a carefully designed lie.
3 承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
4 凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去
Fading is true while flowering is past
5 為什麼幸福總是擦肩而過,偶爾想你的時候….就讓….回憶來陪我.
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...
6 如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
7 如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
8 寧願笑著流淚,也不哭著說後悔 心碎了,還需再補嗎?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
9 天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
10 當香煙愛上火柴時,就註定受到傷害
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt
11 人活著 總是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪
When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
12 命里有時終需有 命里無時莫強求
You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
13 沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰.
No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
14 永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
15 在回憶里繼續夢幻不如在地獄里等待天堂
Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell
16 哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
17 愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
18 假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
20 每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
21 看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.
22 距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
23 如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
24 愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
25 因為你,我懂得了愛。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
26 愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
27 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
28 如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
28 治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
30 如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
31 有愛的心永遠年輕。
A heart that loves is always young.
32 愛情就像月亮,不增則減。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
33 靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
The soul cannot live without love.
34 生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
Brief is life, but love is long.
35 愛比大衣更能驅走寒冷。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
36 沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
37 我的愛與你同在。
My heart is with you.
38 盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
39 我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
I'll think of you every step of the way.
40 無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
41 熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
42 在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
43 沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
44 愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
45 愛是一盞永不昏暗的明燈。
Love is a light that never dims.
46 願你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
47 人活著總要愛一回。
She who has never loved, has never lived.
48 生命如花,愛情是蜜。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
49 兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
50 在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
51 我的心因你而笑。
You make my heart smile.
52 為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
53 和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
54 愛永遠不會嫌晚。
It is never too late to fall in love.
55 對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
56 哪裡有愛,哪裡就有希望。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.
57 你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
58 愛是永恆的,外表可能改變,但本質永遠不變。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
59 愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
60 擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
61愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
62 初戀是永生難忘的。
First love is unforgettable all one's life.
63 哪怕是最小的茅舍,對一對戀人來說都有足夠的空間。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
64 情綿綿,愛無邊。
Love without end hath no end.
65 愛情的話語全在雙眼之中。
Love's tongue is in the eyes.
66 戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
In love folly is always sweet.
67 什麼也瞞不過戀人的眼睛。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes.
68 愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。
The only present love demands is love.
69 真摯戀愛過的心永不忘卻。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
70 愛情的熾熱勝過千萬團的火。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.
71 你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
72 你的吻還在我的唇上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
73 相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
74 不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
Love me little and love me long.
75 第一次聽到你對我說"我愛你",我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
76 愛情是無形燃燒的火焰。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.
77 不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
都是好句子,只是我也不知帶著出自哪兒,希望你喜歡。
B. 跪求100句地道美式英語句子,分別來自10部英語電影,每部10句,要求有電影名及句子的中英文雙意,幫幫忙!
《Titanic 泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
贏到船票,坐上這艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它讓我能跟你相逢。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen,or who I』m going to meet,where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
7.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
9.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟著你跳
《Twilight 暮光之城》
1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我過去從未過多考慮過我將來會如何死去,但死 在我愛的人懷里倒是一個不錯的選擇。
2. I only said it』d be better if we weren』t friends, not that I didn』t wanna be.
我只是說如果我們不是朋友會好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. - I don』t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也無法控制自己遠離 你了。
- Then don』t.
那就不要。
4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you』re gonna disappear.
我唯一害怕的 事情就是失去你,我感覺你就要消失了。
5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
我不顧一切地愛上了他。
6. Bella, you』re my life now.
貝拉,現在你就是我的生命。
7. I just couldn』t live in a world where you don』t exist.
沒有你的世界,我活著也沒有意 義。
8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I』ve ever done in 100 years.
離開你是我在 這一百年中所做過的最艱難的事。
9. I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
10. Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
《Roman Holiday 羅馬假日》
1. I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼。
2. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我會變出一個南瓜並且穿著我的水晶鞋乘車離開。
4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
喬•布拉德雷:並且那將是仙女故事的結尾。
5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
喬•布拉德雷:你應該一直穿著我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起來我就是這么做的。
6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?
7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。
8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
喬•布拉德雷:我僅代表我自己…我們通訊社認為:公主殿下您的信心是有理由的。
9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?
10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。
《The Godfather 教父》
1.Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。
2.Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。
3.You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了這個決定,這是你的代價。
4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪惡,只是為了保護我的家人和我的朋友。
5.I don』t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不關心你的所作所為是正確的還是錯誤的,我只是要你知道,只有我有權利作出決定,因為我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
6.I will never do anything guilty.
我永遠不會做讓自己內疚的事情。
7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你經常跟家人呆在一起嗎?不錯。因為不經常與家人呆在一起的男人,永遠也成不了真正的男人!
8.I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我費了一生的精力,試圖不讓自己變得十分粗心。女人和小孩子們可以很粗心,但男人不能。
10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .
巨大財富的背後,都隱藏著罪惡。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你 忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但 某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛 意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔, 所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼 辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表 你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對 待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直 到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎 樣,明天又是全新的一天。
《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌餘生,岌岌於死
2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐懼中是很可怕的.
3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能適合我的地方.令我不用再擔心受怕的地方.
4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好東西,也許是世間最好的東西.好的事情從不會逝去.
5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅 強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能
6.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗 了!
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚 犯。希望讓你重獲自由
8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate'em, then you get used to』em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對 它就習慣了。等相當的 時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
C. 英語電影里的中英文句子五個
After all, tomorrow is another day.
明天又是新的一天 (飄)
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會得到什麼 (阿甘正傳)
If he could have known that he was an orphan, left to the tender mercies of church-wardens and overseers, perhaps he would have cried louder.
他要是能夠意識到自己成了孤兒,命運如何全得看教區委員和貧民救濟處官員會不會發慈悲,可能還會哭得更響亮一些。(霧都孤兒)
Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid?
人生總是那麼痛苦嗎?還是只有小時候是這樣?
Always like this.
總是如此。
(這個殺手不太冷)
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。(肖申克的救贖)
D. 英文電影里的情話告白
「 言簡意賅型 」 You had me at Hello. — Jerry Maguire 第一次見面時,我就被你征服了。——《甜心先生》 You make me want to be a better man. — As Good As It Gets 你讓我想成為更好的人。——《盡善盡美》 I like you very much. Just as you are. — Bridget Jones Diary 我很喜歡你,就是現在的你。——《BJ 單身日記》 「 情真意切型 」 I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person. — 50 First Dates 我非常愛你,也許比任何人的愛情都要強烈。——《初戀50次》 You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die. — Shakespeare in Love 你在我心中永不衰老,永不凋謝,永不消逝。——《莎翁情史》 Without you, todays emotions would be the scurf of yesterdays. — Amelie 要是沒有你,今天的心情將會像昨日的頭皮屑一樣瑣碎。——《天使愛美麗》 「 滔滔不絕型 」 I came here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours. — Sense and Sensibility 我來這里並沒有抱任何期望,只是為了表明我的心意。現在我有完全的'自由來告訴你,我的心已經並將永遠屬於你。——《理智與情感》 I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. — The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring 我寧願和你共度一生,也不願意麵對永生不死的孤寂。——《指環王1: 魔戒再現》 You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. — Pride and Prejudice 你已經給我施了魔法,從身體到靈魂。我愛你、愛你、愛你。從今天開始,我再也不想與你分離。——《傲慢與偏見》 英文電影里的情話告白2 1、I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前是誰。 2、No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,wont make you cry沒有男人或女人值得你流淚,值得的那位不會讓你哭泣。 3、Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart一個真正的朋友是向你伸出手,觸動你心靈的人。 4、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you cant have him想念一個人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。 5、Never frown,even when you are sad,because youn ever know who is falling in love with your smile就算你不快樂也不要皺眉,因為你永遠不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。 6、To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world在世界上你可能只是某人,但對於某人你可能是世界。 7、Dont cry because it is over,smile because it happened不要因為完結而哭泣,要為曾經發生而微笑。 8、Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you在你嘗試了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你變成一個更好的人和了解自己的人。 9、Dont try so hard,the best things come when you lease expect them to不要太努力去找,最好的事情是在最預計不到的時候出現的。 10、Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。 表白情話英語句子怎麼說 英文帶翻譯 1、Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.道么,有個人時時想念著惦記你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光閃閃,綴在我的心幕上夜亮晶晶。 2、Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。 3、First impression of you is most lasting.對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。 4、I didnt stop thinking about you all day. 我整天都在想你。 5、I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. 見到你的那一瞬間,我就愛上你了。 英文電影里的情話告白3 一、英文表白情話 1、你一笑,我整顆心都融化了。 When you smile, my whole heart melts. 2我想每天睜開眼都看到你。 I want to see you every day with my eyes open. 3、有你在的地方,我就覺得那是家。 Where you are, I think that is home. 4、喜歡你是一件很幸福的事,我也希望被你喜歡。 It is a very happy thing to like you, and I hope to be liked by you. 5、每天醒來,看到你和陽光都在,就是我設想的未來。 Wake up every day, seeing you and the sun are the future that I envision. 6、我希望,我們不再互道早安,而是睡在彼此身旁。 I hope that we will not talk to each other well, but sleep next to each other. 7、就算你容易遲暮,白發蒼蒼,我還是為牽著你的手,給你我的溫柔。 Even if you are too late, white hair, I am still holding your hand, giving you my gentleness. 8、陪著你瘋,陪著你笑,陪著你哭。這一輩子我都會陪著你,直到老去。 Stay with you crazy, accompany you laughing, crying with you. I will stay with you in this life until I am old. 二、史上最美十句英文情話 1、You mean the world to me.你對我來說,就是全世界。 2、The soul cannot live without love.靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。 3、The man I loved has all the warmth。我喜歡的人啊,他有一身的溫暖。 4、Want to say too much to say to him.想說的話太多 一輩子慢慢給他說。 5、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.執子之手,與子偕老。 6、Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream.但願會在夢中再見到我心愛的女孩! 7、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。 8、I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想! 9、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了。 10、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!
E. 電影中英語句子摘抄
電影中英語句子摘抄有以下這些:
1、任何不能殺了我的只會令我更強。——《少年漢尼拔》
Anything that can't kill me will only make me stronger.
2、別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。——《奔騰年代》
Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
3、每個磨灶磨人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。——《辯搭勇敢的心》
Everyone dies, but not everyone has ever lived.
4、一個人只能全力以赴,等待命運去揭曉答案。——《最後的武士》
One can only go all out to wait for fate to reveal the answer.
、你可以隨心所欲,做任何想做的事。——《超能查派》
You can do whatever you want.
6、一瞎斗個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》.
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
F. 英文電影中經典語句和翻譯(不少於30句)
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
G. 3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
H. 電影,每部摘抄十個句子,要有中文 1.飛屋環游記 2.獅子王 The Lion King 3.貧民窟里的百萬富翁
飛屋環游記的
1.And park it right next to the falls.
天堂瀑布 被冊和時圓含間遺忘的地方。
2.You come down here right now!
探險家是所有東西的好朋友。
3.You can't go in after it.
通常只有小偷來偷我的合法財產。
4.Epsilon here makes a delicious cherries jubilee.
還有把房子搬到天堂瀑布的老頭。
5.We have so much more to talk about!
我都州腔盯等不及知道最後的結局了。
6.You leave Mr. Fredricksen alone!
他戴上"恥辱錐帽"了。
7.Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.
我覺得你看起來不像會危害公共安全的人。
8.Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls.
這里有現代科學未曾造訪的奇珍異木、飛禽走獸。
9.Never apart from his faithful dogs,
身隨其後的是與他形影不離,無比忠誠的狗夥伴們。
10.Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?
誰敢踏足這片裊無人煙的蠻野之地呢。
採納後追加其他