導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 經典電影台詞語錄中英文

經典電影台詞語錄中英文

發布時間:2024-10-30 09:11:48

1. 勵志英文電影經典台詞20句

1、《泰坦尼克號》(RMS Titanic)

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take lifeas it comes at you。

我認為生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它。你永遠不知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

2、《荒野獵人》(The Revenant)

AS long as you can still grab a breath, you fight.

只要一息尚存,就要血戰到底。

3、《勇敢的心》(Braveheart)

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.

每個人都會死,但不是每個人都曾真正的活過。

14、《洛奇》(Rocky Balboa)

Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain』t how hard you can hit. It』s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It』s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That』s how winning is done.

任何人可以攻擊地像人生考驗一樣地殘酷。但重點不是你出拳多有力。而是在於你能承受多重的打擊,而且繼續的走下去,在於你能程受更多的打擊並且繼續向前。這才叫做勝利!

15、《尋找佛羅斯特》(Finding Forrester)

Someone I once knew wrote that we walk away from our dreams afraid that we may fail or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.

我的一位故人曾經寫道:我們總是不斷遠離自己的夢想,因為我們害怕因為夢想而失敗,或者更糟的是,害怕因為夢想而成功。

16、《沙地傳奇》(The Sandlot)

Kid, there are heroes and there are legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you』ll never go wrong.

孩子,世上有英雄和神話。英雄死了會被人們記住,但是神話是永遠存在的。孩子,追隨你的心,你永遠都不會走錯的。

17、《哈利·波特與密室》(Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.

決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。

18、《花木蘭》(Mulan)

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

在逆境中盛開的花是最稀有、最燦爛的花朵。

19、《怪物史萊克》(Shrek)

After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are. 過不了多久,你就能學會別管別人怎麼看你,你只要相信自己就好。

20、《和平戰士》(Peaceful Warrior)

The accident is your training.Life is choice.You can choose to be a victim or anything else you'd like to be.Accept that you don't control what will happen to you.

車禍只是生活的一次考驗。你不能改變將要發生在你身上的東西。對於生活,積極的人會主動去採取行動,受害者會被動的接受。

2. 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞有哪些

1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.

翻譯:年輕的時候你以為會和許多人心靈相通,但是後來你發現,這樣的事情一輩子只會發生那麼幾次。

2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.

翻譯:我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.

3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.

翻譯:我跨越浩瀚的時間海洋來尋找你。

4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,「Yes, I will remember you.」But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.

翻譯:歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,問我是否會記得她們。我會說「是的,我會記得你。」但唯一我從來沒有忘記的,是一個從來沒有問過我的人。

5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

翻譯:如果你不出去走走,你就會以為眼前的就是全世界。

3. 英文電影經典台詞50句 附電影名和中文譯文

《肖申克的救贖》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道接下來會遇到什麼。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen everyday. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.如果你有任何需要我都會在近旁。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(2)We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 (7)I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你深過我愛任何女人;而且我等待你長過我等待任何女人。
(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,我不在乎。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易 .7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早 也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作吸引著我! 我能看著(別人)工作好幾個小時。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《The Wizard of OZ綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。

《Jane Eyre簡·愛》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
「我告訴你我非走不可!」我回駁著,感情很有些沖動。「你難道認為,我會留下來甘願做一個對你來說無足輕重的人?你以為我是一架機器?——一架沒有感情的機器?能夠容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?難道就因為我一貧如洗、默默無聞、長相平庸、個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗、常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

4. 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》

5. 80句經典英文電影台詞,英語作文最佳素材

經典電影台詞,點燃英語創作靈感


《亂世佳人》——堅韌與愛情的贊歌



《怦然心動》——成長與情感的印記



……


其他深刻台詞,探索人生的深度



……


跨越時空的智慧,人生旅程的啟示



……


這些電影台詞猶如生活的燭光,照亮你的英語寫作之路,激發無限創意。從《亂世佳人》的堅韌愛情,到《怦然心動》的成長課題,它們不僅是電影中的經典,更是人生的哲理。讓我們在文字的世界中,書寫屬於自己的精彩篇章。

6. 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!

-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。

2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的

3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。

4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊

5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」

6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。

7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」

8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨

9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?

10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」

7. 愛情電影經典台詞英文

1、我們再也回不去了。——《半生緣》

We can't go back.

2、不如我們從頭來過。——《春光乍泄》

Why don't we start again.

3、其實,我是一個演員。——《喜劇之王》

Actually, I'm an actor. The king of comedy

4、你留下,或者我跟你走。——《海角七號》

You stay, or I go with you.

5、真實的東西是最不好看的。——《胭脂扣》

The real thing is the least attractive.

6、黎耀輝,不如我們重新開始。—《春光乍瀉》

Li Yaohui, let's start over.

7、就在看到你的那一刻,我心動了。——《心動》

I saw you at the moment, my heart.

8、不是子彈,而是美女殺死了野獸。——《金剛》

Not the bullet, but the beauty killed the beast.

9、心裡有就有,心裡沒有就沒有。——《周漁的火車》

There is, there is No.

10、我們現在是談生意,不是談戀愛。——《喜劇之王》

We're talking about business, not love.

11、麥兜他不是低能,他只是善良。——《麥兜響當當》

McDull, he's not a moron, he's just good.

12、我猜著了開頭,但我猜不中這結局。—《大話西遊》

I guess the beginning, but I guess the ending.

13、姐姐,你千年修行,為了一個許仙值得嗎?—《青蛇》

Sister, do you practice for thousands of years, in order to be a fairy worth it?

14、如果我知道怎麼舍棄你,那該有多好。——《斷臂山》

If I know how to give up you, how good that.

15、如果有多一張船票,你會不會跟我走?——《花樣年華》

If there is one more ticket, will you go with me?

16、一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛。——《**香》

A wounded man who does not know how to receive and give love.

17、往往都是事情改變人,人卻改變不了事情。——《無間道》

Often things change people, but people can not change things.

18、我不管你是男是女,我只知道我好中意你。——《金枝玉葉》

I don't care if you are a man or a woman, I only know that I love you.

19、人這一輩子那麼長,誰沒愛上過幾個人渣?——《春嬌與志明》

People in this life so long, who has not fallen in love with some scumbag?

20、如果,我多一張船票,你會不會跟我一起走?——《花樣年華》

If I have one more ticket, will you go with me?

21、我不想家庭是從說謊開始的,這令人厭惡。——《莫斯科不相信眼淚》

I don't want my family to start with a lie.

22、愛情這東西,時間很關鍵。認識得太早或太晚,都不行。——《2046》

Love is something, time is the key. To know too early or too late.

23、有些事情不用一個晚上做完,我們又不趕時間。——《志明與春嬌》

Some things don't have to be done in one night, we're not in a hurry.

24、我知道要想不被人拒絕,最好的辦法就是先拒絕別人。—《東邪西毒》

I know the best way to avoid rejection is to reject others first.

25、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!

26、愛情這東西,時間很關鍵。認識得太早或太晚,都不行。——《2046》

Love is something, time is the key. To know too early or too late.

27、我甚至連他的一張照片都沒有。他只活在我的記憶里。——《泰坦尼克號》

I don't even have a picture of him. He lives only in my memory.

28、沒有法律。沒有限制。只有一條規則:永遠也別墜入愛河。——《紅磨坊》

No law. No limit. There is only one rule: never fall in love.

29、我不知道該說什麼,我只是突然在那一刻很想念她。——《開往春天的地鐵》

I don't know what to say, I just suddenly miss her at that moment.

30、我手上的愛情線、生命線和事業線,都是你的名字拼成的。——《玻璃之城》

I love line, hand on the lifeline and business line, is your name.

31、我來香港的目的不是為了你,你來香港的目的也不是為了我。——《甜蜜蜜》

The purpose of my coming to Hongkong is not for you. Your purpose in Hongkong is not for me.

32、生命中充滿了巧合,兩條平行線也會有相交的一天。——《向左走向右走》

Life is full of coincidence, two parallel lines will intersect one day.

33、擁抱真是很奇妙,雖然兩顆心靠得很近,卻看不見對方的臉。——《妙手仁心》

Hug is really wonderful, although two hearts close, but can not see each other's face.

34、有人就有恩怨,有恩怨就有江湖。人就是江湖,你怎麼退出。——《笑傲江湖》

Some people have scores, scores have lakes. People are rivers and lakes, how do you quit.

35、有些人一輩子都在騙人,而有些人用一輩子去騙一個人。——《開往春天的地鐵》

Some people cheat all their lives, and some people cheat for a lifetime.

36、我和你在一起,是因為我選擇和你在一起。我不想按別人的方式去生活。—《走出非洲》

I'm with you, because I choose to be with you. I don't want to live my life.

37、當我站在瀑布前,覺得非常的難過,我總覺得,應該是兩個人站在這里。——《春光乍瀉》

When I stand in front of the waterfall, feel very sad, I always think, should be two people standing here.

38、這么多年,牽著你的手,就象左手牽著右手沒有感覺,但砍下去也會生疼。——《一聲嘆息》

For so many years, holding your hand, just like the left hand holding his right hand without feeling, but cut down will hurt.

39、我這一輩子不知道還會喜歡多少個女人,不到最後我也不知道會喜歡哪一個。——《阿飛正傳》

I don't know how many women I will like in my life, but I don't know which one I like in the end.

40、世界上有那麼多的城市,城市中有那麼多的酒館,而她卻偏偏走進了我的。——《卡薩布蘭卡》

There are so many cities in the world, there are so many pubs in the city, but she just walked into my.

41、我曾聽人說過,當你不能夠再擁有,你唯一可以做的,就是令自己不要忘記。——《東邪西毒》

I once heard that, the only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget.

42、從現在開始我們就是一分鍾的朋友,這是事實,你改變不了,因為已經過去了。——《阿飛正傳》

From now on we are friends for a minute, it's a fact that you can't change, because it's over.

43、感情就是這樣,你傷了別人,無論有意無意,就總會有一個人來傷你。——《我和春天有個約會》

Feeling is, you hurt others, either naturally or half unconsciously, there is always someone to hurt you.

閱讀全文

與經典電影台詞語錄中英文相關的資料

熱點內容
韓國殺全島的電影是什麼名字 瀏覽:1000
阿凡達電影完整版英語 瀏覽:177
外國奧斯卡電影音樂 瀏覽:58
周末你通常做什麼我經常去看電影的英文 瀏覽:474
粵語版免費動畫電影 瀏覽:797
香港導演王家衛的電影非常後現代 瀏覽:162
成人觀看的倫理電影網站 瀏覽:925
電影裁縫原聲音樂 瀏覽:867
電影音樂之聲閱讀答案 瀏覽:969
第八屆北京國際電影節閉幕式 瀏覽:858
熱血高校中國電影圖片 瀏覽:464
歌舞劇電影女主是演員 瀏覽:655
一部塞爾維亞電影2 瀏覽:314
飛檐走壁電影英文怎麼寫 瀏覽:92
老男孩電影里的所有音樂 瀏覽:608
當幸福來敲門電影介紹英文名字 瀏覽:768
之毒電影觀後感 瀏覽:745
艾莎公主大電影視頻 瀏覽:617
西瓜皮電影院火流星 瀏覽:365
國產懷舊戲曲老電影大全 瀏覽:590