導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 怦然心動電影台詞中英文

怦然心動電影台詞中英文

發布時間:2024-10-23 07:17:08

『壹』 怦然心動英文經典台詞

隨著社會一步步向前發展,我們需要用到台詞的情形越來越多,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。究竟什麼樣的台詞才是好的台詞呢?下面是我幫大家整理的怦然心動英文經典台詞,歡迎閱讀與收藏。

《怦然心動》電影你看過嗎?還記得裡面的經典台詞都有哪些嗎?以下是我整理的怦然心動英文經典台詞,歡迎參考閱讀!

The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.

見到布萊斯·羅斯基的第一天,我心動了。他的雙眸有種魔力讓我如痴如醉。

The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?

接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。我的心跳停止了。就要來了嗎?我的.初吻就要來了嗎?

- And she's been stalking me since the second grade.

- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.

- 她從二年級起就老是纏著我。

- 這種女孩可是可遇不可求的。

The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人。

Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

有時落日泛起紫紅的余暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝於局部總和的道理。

One』s character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.

從小看到老,我可不願看到你做邊城浪子回不了頭。

Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

我們中有些人平庸無為,有些人錦衣華服,有些人虛有其表,但偶爾你也會遇上一個光彩奪目的人,當你遇上TA,一切都無與倫比。

The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.

她說起那種置身樹梢的感覺時說就像被高高舉起,微風拂面。哪個初中生會說出這樣的話呢?這種怪怪的感覺在我胃裡翻騰,我不喜歡這種感覺。

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

樹上掉下的蘋果它落的地離樹能有多遠?

And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.

我意識到加利特一件事是說對了:我心動了。完全心動了。

『貳』 電影《怦然心動》中有哪些經典台詞

1、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,越為眼前的風景所驚嘆。

2、Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有時落日泛起紫紅的余暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝於局部總和的道理。


9、The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。我的心跳停止了。就要來了嗎?我的初吻就要來了嗎?

『叄』 《怦然心動》經典台詞英文有哪些

1、Some of us get dipped in flat,some in satin, some in gloss。But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare。

我們生命中會遇到很多人,有的黯淡無光,有的色彩艷麗,有的光彩照人。但是偶爾,你也會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人。當你真的遇到,其他人就此變成匆匆浮雲。

2、The first day i met Bryce Loskii flipped。It was those eyes,something in those dazzling eyes。

見到布萊斯·洛斯基的第一眼,我便心動了,他的眼眸讓我深陷其中。

3、I had flipped,completely。

我迷上了她,徹底迷上了她。

4、Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road。

有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

5、I can』t stop thinking about her。

我就是忍不住想她。

6、All my life I』ve been waiting for that kiss。

我這輩子都在等那個吻。

7、I blessed a day I found you。

感謝上天讓我遇見你。

『肆』 求電影怦然心動台詞中英文對照版,完整的。謝謝

經典就好 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.有些人淪為平庸淺薄,金玉其外,而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。

『伍』 求《怦然心動》的中英台詞額……

他和我聊各式各樣的事情
He told me all sorts of things.
比如他怎麼找到一份運輸乾草的工作,比如他後悔自己沒有完成大學學業
like how he got his first job delivering hay and how he'd wished he'd finished college.
有天,他出人意料地問
Then one day he surprised me.
你和對門那個布萊斯是怎麼回事啊?
What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?
朱莉:啊?什麼怎麼回事啊?沒什麼啊
What do you mean? Nothing.
父:哦,那就好,是我想多了
Oh, okay .My mistake.
朱莉:你為什麼這么想?
Why would you even think that?
父:沒什麼,只是你成天把他掛在嘴邊
No reason .Just that you...talk about him all the time.
朱莉:我有嗎?I do?
父:是啊
Mm-hm.
朱莉:我不知道I
don't know.
我想是因為他那雙眼睛,或者是他的微笑
I guess it's something about his eyes .Or maybe his smile.
父:那他這個人如何?
But what about him?
朱莉:什麼?
What?
父:你必須看到整體
You have to look at the whole landscape.
朱莉:什麼意思?
What does that mean?
父:一幅畫可不僅僅是它各個部分的簡單組合
A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
一頭牛隻是一頭牛
A cow by itself is just a cow.
草地只是一片長滿青草和花朵的土地
A meadow by itself is just grass,
透過樹枝的陽光,也不過是一束光線而已
And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.
但是你將它們組合在一起
But you put them all together...
卻美的不可思議
and it can be magic.
爸爸的話,我一知半解
I didn't really understand what he was saying
直到有一天下午,我在那棵梧桐樹上
until one afternoon...when I was up in the sycamore tree.
當時我是想取一個風箏
I was rescuing a kite.
風箏掛在很高的樹上,我從未爬到那麼高的地方
It was a long way up ,higher than I'd ever been.
我爬得越高,風景就越發曼妙迷人
And the higher I got ,the more amazed I was by the view.
我感覺可以嗅到微風的芬芳,就像陽光和野草
I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled .Like sunshine and wild grass.
我忍不住深呼吸
I couldn't stop breathing it in...
讓肺中充盈著我有生以來最美好的氣息
filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.
從那一刻起,那裡就成為我最喜歡的地方
From that moment on ,that became my spot.
我可以坐在樹上幾個小時
I could sit there for hours,
看著這個世界
just looking out at the world.
有時候,日落是粉紅或紫色,
Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.
有時候,橙色的余輝點燃地平線的晚霞
And some days they were a blazing range...setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.
就是在某個那樣的日落中
It was ring one of those sunsets
我開始明白我爸爸所說的「整體大於部分之和」
that my father's idea...of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts...moved from my head to my heart.
有時候,我會起得特別早,只為了在樹上看日出
Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.
就這樣,我哭了整整兩個星期
I must've cried for two weeks straight.
雖然我仍堅持去學校
Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could...
但感覺什麼事情都不重要
but nothing seemed to matter.
但無論我怎麼做,我就是忘不了那棵樹
But no matter what I did ,I couldn't stop thinking about it.
父:你還好吧
are you okay
朱莉:那隻是棵樹
it was just a tree
父:不,那不只是棵樹
no ,it wasn't just a tree
我希望你永遠不要忘記在樹上的感覺
i never want you to forget how you feel when you were up there.
那幅畫是我每天清晨醒來第一個看見的事物
It was the first thing I saw every morning...
也是我每天睡前看到的最後一件事物
and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.
當我不再面對畫落淚時
And once I could look at it without crying...
我看到的不再僅僅是一棵樹
I saw more than the tree
我開始懂了在樹上的那些時光對我的意義
and what being up there meant to me.
我覺得自己的世界觀發生了變化
I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.
禁不住想,我對布萊斯的感覺是不是也變了呢
And I wondered ,did I still feel the same things about Bryce?
外公:我們當中的有些人平庸,有些人像緞子一樣光彩照人,有些人浮華於外表
Some of us get dipped in flat...some in satin...some in gloss.
但有一天,你會遇到一個如彩虹般燦爛的人
But every once in a while...you find someone who's iridescent.
當你遇到這個人,
And when you do...
其他人都只是浮雲而已
nothing will ever compare.
我們邊勞動邊聊天
And the whole time we worked ,we talked.
他想知道關於那棵梧桐樹的故事
He wanted to know more about the sycamore tree.
而且他完全明白「整體大於部分之和」的意思!
He knew exactly what it meant about the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.
他說這就和人一樣
He said it was the same with people
但是,對於人而言,有時候「整體反而不如部分之和」
but sometimes with people ,the whole could be less.
我覺得這個觀點很有趣
I thought that was pretty interesting.
我開始帶著這一觀點觀察小學以來認識的同學
I started looking at people I'd known since elementary school...
試著發現他們整個人是大於還是小於他們的各個部分之和
trying to figure out if they were more or less than the sum of their parts.
Chet說的對,大部分的人,整體而言都不如他們的各部分之和
Chet was right. A lot of them were less.
所有的同學中,只有布萊斯我不敢確定
Of all my classmates, the one person I couldn't seem to place was Bryce.
如果是以前,我肯定毫不猶豫地說,布萊斯一定是大於部分之和
Until recently, I would've said with absolute certainty...
但是現在,我不確定了. But now I wasn't so sure

『陸』 《怦然心動》經典台詞有哪些

1、 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

我們中有些人平庸無為,有些人錦衣華服,有些人虛有其表,但偶爾你也會遇上一個光彩奪目的人,當你遇上TA,一切都無與倫比。

2、I never been embarrassed by where I 've lived before, I also never really thought about money, I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.

我從沒有因為住在哪裡而自卑,也沒有太多地想過貧窮,我知道我們不富裕,但我感覺我沒有錯過任何東西。

3、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

4、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

我爬得越高,越為眼前的風景所驚嘆。

5、The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.

她說起那種置身樹梢的感覺時說就像被高高舉起,微風拂面。

6、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有些人會漸露平庸,有些人會小有所成,還有人會出類拔萃,但偶爾才會遇上一個光彩奪目的人,當你真正遇到,就發現其他都是浮雲。

7、Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

有時落日泛起紫紅的余暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝於局部總和的道理。

『柒』 《怦然心動》經典台詞,中英文對照!

在《怦然心動》中,電影里的經典台詞揭示了許多深刻的人生哲理。例如,一句「我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人」,英文版表達了The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view,讓人感受到追求中的驚喜和欣賞。

「夢想與現實的沖突,總得一個人來承受」,中文與英文對照為Because of that, one of them will always be unhappy,揭示了生活中不可避免的矛盾與選擇。

「這 種 女 孩 是 可 遇 不 可 求 的 」,英文版本是Well, a girl like that doesn』t live next door to everyone,強調了理想伴侶的難得和珍貴。

「有 時 候 ,起 初 的 隱 忍 可 以 避 免 一 路 的 疼 痛 」,表明了忍耐的重要性:Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road。

關於愛情與努力的關系,「我們會喜歡誰,喜歡的人會不會喜歡自己,這是努力就可以改變的嗎?」則是Who we will like, and whether the people we like us, can we change it with hard work的探討。

「感謝上天讓我遇見你」,I blessed a day I found you,表達了對美好際遇的感激。

主人公的生活態度也值得一提,「我從來沒有因為住在哪裡而自卑,也沒有太多地想過貧窮」,I never been embarrassed by where I have lived before. I also never really thought about money,體現了內心的平和與滿足。

電影中的畫面也富有哲理,「一幅畫不是眾多物件簡單拼湊而成的」,A painting is more than the sum of its parts,象徵著整體大於部分的智慧。

最後,一句「有些人淪為平庸淺薄,有人金玉其外,而敗絮其中」,Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in while you find someone who』s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare,描繪了人生中遇見那個獨特彩虹般的瞬間。

『捌』 《怦然心動》經典台詞,中英文對照!

1. 高空視角的驚奇


每一次攀高,眼前的風景彷彿打開了一個全新的世界,讓我驚嘆不已。那壯麗的視野,如同一幅細膩的畫卷,讓我更加欣賞這世界的美麗。


2. 理想與現實的抉擇


夢想與現實的碰撞,猶如兩極之間,總有一人要背負起這份無法調和的沖突。然而,正是這種不完美,塑造了我們成長的軌跡。


3. 珍稀的存在


世間如你這般獨特的存在,是命運的饋贈,而非尋常之人的邂逅。這樣的女孩,如同璀璨星辰,罕見而珍貴。


4. 初時忍耐,長遠之痛


有時候,我們寧願承受一時的不適,以換取未來可能的無盡痛苦。這是一份智慧的選擇,也是生活的智慧。


5. 愛情的試煉與努力


愛情的歸屬,是否由我們的努力決定?我們是否能通過付出改變命運的天平?這是一個值得深思的問題,或許答案就藏在我們的心底。


6. 感恩遇見的奇跡


我感謝命運的饋贈,讓我在某個平凡的日子裡,遇見了你,猶如璀璨的星辰照亮了我的世界。


7. 對生活的坦然與滿足


我從不因居所而自卑,也不曾把貧窮看作生活的局限。我知道,即使不富裕,我們擁有的,卻是無價的充實與幸福。


8. 藝術的魔力與和諧


一幅畫,不僅僅是單個元素的堆砌。牛隻是牛,草地是草地,陽光只是光線。然而,當它們融合在一起,便能化作超越平凡的魔力。


9. 日落的啟示


那些日落時的色彩變幻,從視覺的震撼深入內心,讓我理解了父親的話——整體,超越部分,是生活的真諦。


10. 獨特的魅力


人生如萬花筒,我們各自閃耀。有些人平淡無奇,有些人如彩虹般絢爛。當你遇到那個獨特的他/她,其他的一切,都只能黯然失色。

閱讀全文

與怦然心動電影台詞中英文相關的資料

熱點內容
周星馳搞笑電影全集粵語賭神 瀏覽:649
大鵬看電影砍價 瀏覽:932
籃球電影大全關於kd的 瀏覽:587
童年往事台灣電影免費觀看 瀏覽:732
你是媽媽嗎電影完整版 瀏覽:729
電影平安中國守護者演員表 瀏覽:896
格林家族電影院什麼時候出 瀏覽:684
銀河劇場版完整版電影 瀏覽:961
法國電影朋友之間 瀏覽:981
電影院坐第六排最好 瀏覽:395
美容屍電影下載泰國 瀏覽:402
勵志教肓大電影小學生 瀏覽:353
法國電影史泰龍主演種馬 瀏覽:454
什麼人妻美國電影 瀏覽:856
網站同步看電影 瀏覽:43
怦然心動電影台詞中英文 瀏覽:10
皮凱丘電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:783
日本人把電影叫做什麼名字 瀏覽:584
周潤發導演電影有哪些電影好看的電影好看 瀏覽:799
關於印度一部關於教育的電影 瀏覽:346