導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 口語電影的英文句子

口語電影的英文句子

發布時間:2024-10-16 16:27:40

A. 這些電影里有哪些常用英語口語句子

《美食總動員》:Great cooking is not for the faint of heart. 膽小的人做不出精湛的美食。
You must be imaginative, strong hearted. 你必須要有想像力,還要有決心
《玩具總動員》:
Woody: Buzz! You're flying!
胡迪:巴斯!你在飛!

Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
巴斯:這不是飛,這是有型有款地下墜!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzz: Years of Academy training wasted.
巴斯:多年的專業訓練都被浪費了。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzz: This is no time to panic.
巴斯:已經沒有時間來恐慌了。

Woody: This is a perfect time to panic!
胡迪:這正是恐慌的最佳時間!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woody: Hey, look, everybody! It's the *real* Buzz Lightyear!
胡迪:嗨,大家看,這就是真正的巴斯光年!

Buzz: You're mocking me, aren't you?
巴斯:你在取笑我,是么?

Woody: Oh no, no no no, no. - Buzz look, an alien!
胡迪:哦不,我沒有,沒沒。巴斯,看,一個外星人!

Buzz: Where?
巴斯:在哪?

Woody: (slaps knee and laughs hoarsely)
胡迪:(拍腿大笑)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alien: I have been chosen. Farewell, my friends. I go to a better place.
外星人:我被選中了。再見了我的朋友們,我要去一個更好的地方了。

望採納

B. 最近找了個外教教口語 今天的主題是movie 關於電影的話題 要自己出幾個問題問他,大家幫我想想

what is your favorite movie?
你最喜歡的電影是?
Can you recommend some movies to me?
能不能推薦電影給我?
What would be a good movie for someone whose first language is not English?
對那些母語不是英文的人, 什麼電影最適合他們?
Should I watch movies with English subtitles or without?
我該不該看有英文字幕的電影?

C. 英文原聲電影摘錄30句有用的口語

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing
ever dies!

記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

And dying in your beds many years from now.

年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

Would you be willing to trade?

你們!願不願意去換一個機會?

All the days from this day to that.

用這么多苟活的日子。

for one chance,just one chance.

僅有的一個機會。

to come back here and tell our enemies.

那就是回到戰場。

that they may take our lives.

告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。

but they,ll never take our Freedom!

但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!

We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace

我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace

心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士

"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons
are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace

回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士

D. 介紹一部好看的英語電影,要用英文介紹,就是口語上的表述。大概五六句話左右。。

可以去我給你提供的這家。里邊有很多中英字幕的電影。對學習英語口語有很大的幫助。建議去看看。希望對你有所幫助。

E. 求一篇英語口語介紹,介紹一部看過的電影,任何一部,內容積極向上就行,加上自己感受,用口語表達2分鍾左

電影也許只是生活中的一種消遣,但消遣卻並不是每部電影的全部。例如:肖申克的救贖。這部電影可以算作一部經典的勵志電影。
故事發生在1947年,銀行家安迪被控謀殺,被判無期徒刑,這意味著他將在肖申克監獄中渡過餘生。
入獄後好長時間,安迪幾乎不和任何人接觸,雖然受到了變態的騷擾,但他依然每天在院子里很悠閑地散步,就像在公園里一樣。
由於安迪精通財務制度方面的知識,他逐步成為肖申克監獄長諾頓洗黑錢的重要工具。除了為監獄長工作外,安迪的最重要的事情就是重修圖書館。安迪不停地寫信給州議會,為監獄申請到了一小筆錢用於監獄圖書館的建設用來紀念老布。
期間曾有一個年輕犯人來到監獄,他知道誰是殺害安迪妻子的真凶,但當安迪向監獄長提出要求上報這一情況以爭取重新審理此案時,卻遭到了斷然拒絕,並受到了單獨禁閉一個月的嚴重懲罰。為了防止安迪獲釋,監獄長不惜設計害死了知情人。
面對殘酷的現實,安迪選擇了隱忍,最終通過自己19年的努力成功的逃出了監獄,電影的最後,安迪獄中的好友瑞德按照他的指示來到了海邊,兩個老朋友終於在墨西哥陽光明媚的海灘重逢。
人生道路上我們都可能有過錯,但是當過錯罪不至死時,我們要身體力行並從良心上進行懺悔,但是一定不要放棄希望,要努力的解救自己,從希望中得到力量,從而走向光明!

The film was perhaps only a kind of pastime in the life , but it is not all intension for every film. for example, The Shawshank Redemption. the film can be regarded as a classic spirit.
It happened in 1947, Andi,a banker, he was charged with murder his wife, and he was sentenced to life imprisonment, this means that he will be at shawshank. In all the rest of his life.
Prison after a long time, andy little contact with anybody, even though a perversion of every day, but he still walk in the yard as in the park..
Andy was e to financial systems of knowledge, he graally became the inside the warden norton important means of money laundering. in addition to the governor and andy's the most important thing is to rebuild the library. he kept writing to the state legislature to prison for a small sum of money for the construction of the prison to honor the cloth.
During this time, a young offenders to prison, he know who kill his wife in fact, but when we see andy at the governor claimed to report the case for trial, he was met with a flat refusal, and by separate confinement for a month of the serious punishment. in order to prevent andy released, the warden at the kill the insiders.
Facing cruel realities, he chose to keep calm and eventually by 19 years to a successful escape from prison, at last, andy and Rede who is his friend in the prison smile together. the two old friends in the sunny beach together.
Life on the road we might have had faults, but after blame, guilt not to our cause and to confession from her conscience, but they certainly don't give up hope, try to save your strength, in hope, go towards the light!

F. 英文電影《放牛班的春天》中10句口語表達

You can't say, there are things worth trying.
你不能說,有些事情值得一試。
Never give up, always have hope in front waiting for.
永不放棄,總有希望在前面等待。
At that moment, I feel every inch of skin with joy and optimism, I want to say to the world, but who can hear?
在那一刻,我感覺每一寸皮膚用歡樂和樂觀,我想對這個世界說,但誰能聽到嗎?
No one know of my existence, the great artist the mirror to see their true: my name is clement Matthew, failed musician, failed.
沒有人知道我的存在,偉大的藝術家鏡子看到自己真正的:我的名字叫克萊門特馬太,失敗的音樂家,失敗了。
Every heart need love, need to be gentle, generous, need to understand.
每顆心需要愛,需要溫柔,大方,需要理解。
Every heart need love, need to be gentle, generous, need to understand.
每一顆心都需要愛,需要溫柔,需要寬容,需要理解。
Every child comes from the pure innocence of place, never should be the very cherish the treasure.每一個孩子都來自純凈無邪的地方,永遠都應該是人間萬分疼惜的珍寶。

G. 求五部英文電影里的至少50句英文口語,急,拜託快點謝謝了

Hello teachers, Let me introce myself. My name is XXX. My English name is Laura. My student number is 25. My major is Business management. I am an open minded girl, but I may be shy occasionally. I have many hobbies, and I love singing, movies and shopping. I have a happy family with my dad, mom, and a slim older sister. The sister always tease me and call me a plump girl, and she runs away from me with laughter. In fact I am a slim girl, and I am a little bit larger than my sister. Althogh she causes me annoyed sometimes, I have a happy and fun family, and I am proud of my family.

H. 六分鍾,英文電影片段,雙人版,中英對照版的字幕,語速慢一點。口語考試用,急急急

我給你找了兩部,我很喜歡的片子中的對白。
1. 《這個殺手不太冷中》的Mathilda對Leon的表白
(這個時間上可能有點短,如果你喜歡的話,可以前後再延伸一些)
李昂: (Nothing's the same after you've killed someone. Yourlife is changed forever.) You have to sleep with one eye open for the rest ofyour life.
(只要你殺了人,你的人生就變了,什麼都不同了。)你的餘生都要提心吊膽的過日子。
瑪蒂爾達:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. Iwant love....or death. That's it.
我不管將來如何,李昂。我只需要愛....或者死。就是這樣。

李昂:Iwant death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of yourgames.
我選擇死亡,只有死是真的。別煩我了,瑪蒂爾達,我已厭倦了你的游戲。

瑪蒂爾達:There'sthis really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kindof game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
這游戲很有趣,李昂。它讓人變得和善,讓人開始思考。這是你喜歡的方式。如果我贏了,你一生都要陪著我。

李昂:Andif you lose?
如果你輸了呢?
瑪蒂爾達:Go shopping alone, like before.
你還是獨來獨往,一如從前。

李昂:You'regonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你輸定,瑪蒂爾達。你上滿了子彈,我聽見了。

瑪蒂爾達:Sowhat? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎樣?若我中槍身亡,你會怎樣?

李昂:Nothing.
若無其事。

瑪蒂爾達:Ihope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's nolove in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...Ithink that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you.Leon.
我希望你沒說謊,李昂。我也希望你的內心深處,從來沒有愛過我。因為如果你有那麼一點點愛我的話,那幾分鍾後,你會後悔一直沒有說出自己的真實感受。我愛你,李昂。

(瑪蒂爾達開槍,李昂搶下。)

瑪蒂爾達:Iwin.
我贏了。

2. 電影《聞香識女人》經典對白
(這個語速較快,但是時間上差不多;如果你沒看過這部片,希望你看一遍,是一部好片)
Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artistand you are a liar.
西門斯先生,你是一個狡猾的包庇者,是一個說謊者。
Frank: But not a snitch!
卻不是告密者。
Trask: Excuse me?
請原諒,再說一遍。
Frank: No, I don't think I will.
我不會原諒你。
Trask: Mr. Slade
斯萊德先生
Frank: This is such a crock of shit!
這純粹是一堆狗屁話。
Trask: Please watch your language, Mr.Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give youone final opportunity to speak up.
請注意你的語言斯萊德先生,這里是拜爾德中學不是軍營。西門斯先生我給你最後一次機會申辯。
Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. Hedoesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell isthat? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman,when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie,facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what areyou doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie.
西門斯先生不需要申辯,他不需要被貼上無愧於拜爾德人的標簽。這到底是什麼?你們的校訓是什麼?孩子們,給你們的同學打小報告,要是隱瞞不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子彈掃來的時候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不動。這位查理迎上去面對火刑,而喬治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎麼做,獎賞喬治,還是毀掉查理。
Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?
你講完了沒有斯萊德中校。
Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! Idon't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William JenningsBryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It'sgone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And ifyou think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again,because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims itinstills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell youthis boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someonehere, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn'tselling.
不。我才剛剛開了個頭,我不知道那些有名的校友是誰——威廉-霍華德塔夫、威廉-詹尼斯-布萊克、威廉-蒂爾,管他呢;他們的精神已經死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用來運送告密者的遠洋輪,要是你以為正在把他們培養成男子漢,那麼你想錯了,因為你殺死了恰恰是這種精神,也就這學校所聲稱的立校精神。多麼可恥,你們今天上演的到底是一出什麼樣的鬧劇,在這件事情當中唯一值得誇獎的人就坐在我身邊,讓我告訴你們這個孩子的品行無可挑剔,這是毋庸置疑,以為我不知道,這里有人~我不說是誰,想收買他。查理不會出賣自己的靈魂。
Trask: Sir, you're out of order.
不要破壞規矩
Frank: I'll show you out of order. Youdon't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'mtoo tired, I'm too fucking blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'dtake a flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you thinkyou're talking to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see,and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out,their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputatedspirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sending thissplendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but Isay you're executing his soul! And why? Because he is not a Baird man. Bairdmen, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. And Harry,Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!
讓你見識見識什麼是破壞規矩,你不知道什麼叫破壞規矩,克拉斯先生,真該讓你見識,可我太老了!我太累了!該死的我還是個瞎子。要是五年前,我會拿火焰噴射劑把這給燒了,破壞規矩,你以為在跟誰說話,我可是久經殺場,那時候我還能看的見,我看見的是象他們這么大孩子們胳膊被炸段了,雙腿被截段了,可我從來沒見過孩子們的精神有過任何程度的缺損,他們從不缺少這種精神。你以為你只是把這個優秀的「戰士」潛送回家?讓他回到俄勒岡,從此你們就萬事大吉了嗎?可我要說你們正在謀殺這個孩子的精神,為什麼!就因為他不是一個拜爾德人,拜爾德人?你們傷害了這個孩子,你們就是拜爾德的混蛋,你們全是。哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你們坐在哪,見你們的鬼
Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!
請你肅靜,斯萊德中校
Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here,I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, thecradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men,creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here. Idon't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judgeor jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's thestuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, Ialways knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I nevertook it, you know why, it was too * hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to thecrossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made ofprinciple that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You holdthis boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me.Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, Ipromise you. How's that for cornball?
我還說完呢,我剛一進到這里,就聽到那些話:「未來領袖的搖籃」如果架子斷了,搖籃也就掉了,它已經掉了,它墜落了,造就青年,培養未來的領袖,看吧!要小心了,你們在培養什麼樣的領袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是對還是錯,我雖然不是法官但我可以告訴你,他不會為了自己的前途而出賣任何人。朋友們!這就是人們常說的正直,這就是勇氣,這才是未來領袖所具有的品質。現在我到了一個人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪條路是正確的,這毋庸置疑。我知道,可我沒走,為什麼?因為做到這一點他太堅難了。輪到查理了,他也在一個人生的十字路口,他必須選擇一條路,一條正確的路,一條有原則的路,一條成全他人格的路,讓他沿著這條是繼續前行,這孩子的前途掌握在你們的手裡委員們,他會前途無量的,相信我,別毀了他!保護他!支持他!我保證會有一天你們會為此而感到驕傲。

I. 求一百句英語電影台詞

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn,"
1。「坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不在乎。」
"Gone With the Wind," 1939.
「亂世佳人」,1939。

2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse,"
2。「我要給他一個他無法拒絕的條件。」
"The Godfather," 1972.
「教父」,1972。

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am,"
3。「你不明白!我應該是個有類。我應該是個一個有力的競爭者。我可以給我的人,而不是一個流浪漢,這就是我。」
"On the Waterfront," 1954.
「海濱」1954。

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore,"
4。「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。」
"The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
「綠野仙蹤」,1939。

5. "Here's looking at you, kid,"
5。「就看你的了,孩子。」
"Casablanca," 1942.
「卡薩布蘭卡」,1942。

6. "Go ahead, make my day,"
6。「去吧,讓我的一天,」
"Sudden Impact," 1983.
「突然的沖擊,「1983。

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up,"
7。「好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭,「
"Sunset Blvd. ," 1950.
「日落大街。」,1950。

8. "May the Force be with you,"
8。「願原力與你同在。」
"Star Wars," 1977.
「星球大戰」,1977。

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night,"
9。「系緊你的安全帶。它將是一個顛簸的夜晚。」
"All About Eve," 1950.
「夏娃」,1950。

10. "You talking to me?"
10。「你在跟我說話嗎?」
"Taxi Driver," 1976.
「計程車司機」,1976。

跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語>>
跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語> >

11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate,"
11。「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」
"Cool Hand Luke," 1967.
「喋血》,「1967。

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning,"
12。「我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈。」
"Apocalypse Now," 1979.
「現代啟示錄」,1979。

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry,"
13。「愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」
"Love Story," 1970.
「愛情故事」,1970。

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of,"
14。「東西之夢,」
"The Maltese Falcon," 1941.
「馬爾他獵鷹」,1941。

15. "E.T. phone home,"
15。「打電話回家。」
"E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982.
」的《外星人》,「1982。

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!",
16。「他們叫我狄博思先生!」
"In the Heat of the Night," 1967.
「在酷熱的夜晚,」1967。

17. "Rosebud,"
17。「玫瑰花蕾」,
"Citizen Kane," 1941.
「公民凱恩」,1941。

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!",
18。「我做到了,老媽!世界之巔!」
"White Heat," 1949.
「白熱」,1949。

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!",
19。「我抓狂了地獄,我不需要這個了!」
"Network," 1976.
「網路」,1976。

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship,"
20。「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」
"Casablanca," 1942.
「卡薩布蘭卡」,1942。
青春歌舞
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。

what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事

we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer!
我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!

looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes." 無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in. 讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了

I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up. 瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食慾
board of directors 董事會

This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次

I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.
我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。

Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准備干什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裡怒氣沖天

26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933

試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)

27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969

試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

52,You had me at″hello.″

當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

54,There's no crying in baseball!

在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

56,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

100,I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

J. 兩部電影裡面的20個英文口語句型

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

求採納

閱讀全文

與口語電影的英文句子相關的資料

熱點內容
節奏感超燃電影bgm純音樂 瀏覽:616
劉家輝古裝電影大全 瀏覽:889
兒童動漫系列電影大全 瀏覽:77
我們最喜歡去那個電影院英文怎麼說 瀏覽:483
電影好聽男生英文名字 瀏覽:806
凄美愛情故事的電影 瀏覽:208
法國電影毒蛇豆瓣 瀏覽:19
周星馳的電影全集望夫成龍 瀏覽:270
管虎導演要來海南拍電影 瀏覽:517
平涼有一家電影院在什麼地方 瀏覽:675
電影節的英語 瀏覽:632
電影懸崖全部演員表配角 瀏覽:673
羅密歐點導演還拍過什麼電影 瀏覽:618
國外的恐怖喜劇電影大全 瀏覽:273
北京國際電影節幾個獎項 瀏覽:375
電影里末日老人抱一起的圖片 瀏覽:364
小說改編的電視劇校園愛情電影 瀏覽:606
廊橋遺夢電影經典對白英文 瀏覽:618
驚魂赤足電影粵語 瀏覽:941
4字色魔電影大全 瀏覽:240