A. 喜劇之王劇情英文介紹
Yin tianqiu has been obsessed with drama and wants to be an actor.
(尹天仇一直醉心戲劇,想成為一名演員。)
Usually in addition to do a walk-on, but also in the kaifang welfare association set up actor training classes.
(平時除了做跑龍套以外,還會在街坊福利會里開設演員訓練班。)
At this time miss liu piaopiao dance in the mother sang led down here to learn to play.
(此時舞小姐柳飄飄在媽媽桑的帶領下來到這里要求學做戲。)
Liu piaopiao had a very unpleasant experience.
(原來柳飄飄有一段非常不愉快的經歷。)
In the process of Yin tianqiu's guidance to her, liu piaofu's feelings for Yin tianqiu grow graally.
(在尹天仇對她指導的過程中,柳飄飄對尹天仇漸生情愫。)
At the same time, she became a popular young lady in the nightclub.
(同時她也成為了夜總會里當紅的小姐。)
After Yin tianqiu got very much white eye, got the appreciation of big star cuckoo elder sister finally.
(尹天仇受到了極多白眼之後,終於得到了大明星鵑姐的賞識。)
Take him to play the leading role in the new play, but did not expect to suddenly change his role, let him disappointed.
(提攜他擔演新戲中的男主角,但沒想到突然把他的角色換掉了,令他失望不已。)
An undercover officer on the set was identified.
(在片場當場務的卧底警員身份被識穿。)
Yin day the help of a strange combination of circumstances broke a case.
(尹天仇陰差陽錯的幫忙破了案。)
After that, Yin tianqiu continued to be active in the actors training class of kaifong welfare association.
(之後尹天仇繼續活躍在街坊福利會的演員訓練班裡。)
(1)喜劇英文電影句子帶翻譯擴展閱讀
《喜劇之王》主要角色:
1,尹天仇
尹天仇醉心戲劇表演卻始終不得志,但他依然不屈不撓的找尋機會,還在街坊福利會開設戲劇訓練班,但是幾乎沒有人捧場。終於,他在鵑姐的幫助下,得到機會出演主角,但是他的角色卻突然被換掉了,之後尹天仇繼續活躍在街坊福利會的演員訓練班裡。
2,杜娟兒
杜鵑兒是一位大明星,她提拔伊天仇擔任男主角,並且對天仇也產生了感情。後來伊天仇在街坊福利會舉行戲劇表演,杜鵑兒也前來助陣。
B. 用英語談談自己喜歡的電影或電視劇,帶翻譯,謝謝
JUST LIKE HEAVEN-- THE MOVIE WHICH I LIKE BEST
Just Like Heaven is just about the best movie so far this year, and I've seen about fifity of them. As a comedy it's funnier than Bewitched or The Man, not quite as funny as The Wedding Crashers but far more refined. In addition to comedy it's got heart and spirit.
Reese Witherspoon plays a busy doctor who gets into a tragic car accident early in the film, and then the story follows Mark Ruffalo, who rents her apartment. Before long he sees her ghost, who can't remember who she is, and after a rocky start helps her to find out. Where the story goes from there is more important, but I don't want to give away any more of the plot.
It remains a pleasant comedy even through the profound life-and-death parts of the story; for only the second time this year Hollywood's made a film that addresses a current issue without preaching their liberal agenda (the other was The Island, which showed immoral consequences of cloning). I think movie critics who are berating this film are biased for that reason, and ignoring the quality of the movie, which is a pleasant comedy from start to finish with some heartwarming and profound scenes. Though it's a comedy, this is at least the second or third most important film I've seen this year next to The Great Raid, which was a true story, and perhaps The Island.
參考答案:http://..com/question/103934815.html
C. 誰知道十句英文電影的經典台詞學校作業,有題目,誰說的,帶翻譯。急!!!!!!!!!
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
以上出自《阿甘正傳》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
這三條出自《肖申克的救贖》
D. 幫忙翻譯成英語 我喜歡看喜劇電影,因為它能讓我開懷大笑,讓我忘掉不開心的事情。我不喜歡看恐怖片,因為
It makes me feel fear, let I couldn't sleep. I also like to watch anime films, it makes me feel that of tong zhen's happiness.