導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 寒假期間有什麼好看英文電影

寒假期間有什麼好看英文電影

發布時間:2024-08-19 10:45:27

Ⅰ 英語學習資料:春節福利:寒假不可錯過的幾部好電影

I, Tonya

《我,花樣女王》

Tonya Harding is one of figure skating』s most notorious figures. Now we get her side of the story in I, Tonya – was she or was she not involved in the conspiracy to club her main petition, Nancy Kerrigan, in the lead-up to the 1994 Winter Olympics? As played by Margot Robbie, who BBC Culture film critic Caryn James said 「gives the film its heart」 in her four-star review, Harding is a sympathetic, if far from saintly, figure. The film, presented at times like a mockumentary with the actors playing real-life Harding associates talking directly into the camera as if they』re being interviewed, shows the abuse and poverty the figure skater suffered growing up. Allison Janney, as Harding』s foul-mouthed, violent mother, is a leading contender for best supporting actress at the Academy Awards on 4 March. If its script is a little too 「on the nose」 at times, it』s an arresting vision of an athlete who tried, and failed, to live and pete on her own terms. Released February 1 in Singapore and Russia, February 9 in Mexico and February 23 in the UK and Spain. (Credit: Neon)

坦雅.哈丁是花樣滑冰界最臭名昭著的人物之一。現在我們可以從電影《我,花樣女王》中從她的角度了解到故事的另外一面-她是否參與了1994年冬奧會前夕棍棒攻擊主要競爭對手南茜.克里根的陰謀?BBC文化頻道的影評人卡琳.詹姆斯給了這部電影四星,她在評論中寫道,瑪格特.羅比的表演「讓這部電影有了靈魂」,羅比扮演的哈丁令人同情,雖然她遠不是個聖人。電影展示了哈丁在成長過程中所承受的虐待和貧困。這部電影有時會採用偽紀錄片的形式,扮演哈丁同伴的演員們直接對著鏡頭說話,彷彿正在接受采訪。扮演哈丁毒舌又暴力的母親的艾莉森.珍妮將有望角逐3月4日的奧斯卡最佳女配角。盡管劇本在某些部分會顯得有點太過巧合,但依然有趣地講述了一個女運動員用自己的方式去嘗試、失敗、生活和競爭的故事。影片於2月1日在新加坡和俄羅斯上映,2月9日在墨西哥上映,2月23日在英國和西班牙上映。(資料來源:Neon公司)

Early Man

《早期人類》

Nick Park might not be a well-known name outside of the UK, but, as the creator of Wallace & Gromit and Shaun the Sheep, he is one of the most influential figures in the history of animation. A four-time Oscar winner, Park is directing his first feature film since Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit 13 years ago. Early Man, which pits proud young caveman Dug (Eddie Redmayne) and his wild boar Hognob (Park himself) against the wily machinations of Lord Nooth (Tom Hiddleston), who』s entered the Bronze Age faster than Dug』s tribe and wants to conquer them with his superior weaponry. Released February 1 in Greece, February 8 in Brazil and Croatia and February 16 in the US (Credit: StudioC *** )

尼克.帕克在英國以外也許不是很出名,但是他創作了《超級無敵掌門狗》和《小羊肖恩》,是動畫史上最有影響力的人物之一。曾獲得過四次奧斯卡獎的帕克在執導《超級無敵掌門狗:人兔的詛咒》13年後,首次導演動畫長片。在《早期人類》中,驕傲的年輕穴居人達格(小雀斑配音)和他的野豬霍格諾布(帕克配音)對抗部落統領駑斯(抖森配音)的陰謀詭計。駑斯的部落比達格的部落早一步進入了青銅時代,駑斯想用他的高級武器征服對方。影片將於2月1日在希臘上映,2月8日在巴西和克羅埃西亞上映,2月16日在美國上映。(資料來源:StudioC *** 公司)

Annihilation

《湮滅》

Alex Garland dazzled audiences with Ex Machina, a sci-fi indie with a $15m budget but a $150m look. He』s back with another genre-expanding inquiry perched somewhere between science and fantasy with Annihilation, an adaptation of the 2014 Jeff VanderMeer novel about a soldier grievously injured on a plot of land cut off from civilisation and strangely altered by extraterrestrial forces, and his scientist wife who ventures inside the alien zone looking for a way to save him. Oscar Isaac plays the hu *** and, and Natalie Portman is his brainy spouse – with Tessa Thompson playing another scientist. Expect your brain to be teased and your eyes to pop. Released February 22 in Brazil, Hong Kong and Israel and February 23 in the US and UK. (Credit: Paramount Pictures)

亞歷克斯.加蘭曾用科幻片《機械姬》征服了觀眾,這部獨立電影用1500萬美元的成本拍出了1.5億美元的效果。如今他又帶著另一部介於科幻和奇幻之間的跨題材電影回歸了。《湮滅》改編自2014年傑夫?范德米爾的小說,小說講的是一個士兵不幸在一個與世隔絕之地受傷,並被外力離奇改變,他的科學家妻子冒險進入這塊世外荒野,尋找能夠救他的辦法。奧斯卡.伊薩克扮演丈夫,而娜塔莉.波特曼扮演他聰慧的妻子,泰莎.湯普森扮演另外一名科學家。這將是一次腦洞大開、目瞪口呆的觀影體驗。影片將於2月22日在巴西、中國香港和以色列上映,2月23日在美國和英國上映。(資料來源:派拉蒙影業)

Black Panther

《黑豹》

The Marvel Cinematic Universe turns 10 this year, and they』re kicking off their second decade with what may be their coolest film yet: Black Panther, the story of the king of Wakanda – in Marvel lore, the most technologically sophisticated nation on earth – and his exploits moonlighting as a superhero. A largely black cast is made up of such heavyweights as Chadwick Boseman (who dons the title character』s claws), Lupita Nyong』o (who leads Wakanda』s all-female special forces team), Danai Gurira, Daniel Kaluuya, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker and Michael B Jordan (as the oft-shirtless villain Killmonger). Its director, Ryan Coogler, blew audiences and critics away with Fruitvale Station and Creed and possesses an ability to wed deep emotion to virtuosic camerawork – aided by cinematographer Rachel Morrison, who just became the first woman ever nominated for best cinematography at the Oscars. And on top of this, there』s a Kendrick Lamar-proced tie-in album! Released February 13 in the UK and Taiwan and February 16 in the US, Canada, India and Pakistan (Credit: Marvel Studios)

漫威電影宇宙今年就10歲了,他們即將用最酷的電影開啟第二個十年:《黑豹》。影片講述的是瓦坎達國王和他 *** 充當超級英雄的故事,在漫威神話中,瓦坎達是地球上技術最先進的國家。該片卡司大部分為黑人演員,有查德維克.博斯曼(飾演黑豹)、露皮塔.尼永奧(領導瓦坎達的女子特種部隊)、丹娜.奎里拉、丹尼爾.卡盧亞、安吉拉.貝塞特、弗雷斯特.惠特克和邁克爾.B.喬丹(飾演經常 *** 上身的反派克爾芒戈)。導演瑞恩.庫格勒曾用《弗魯特維爾車站》和《奎迪》等電影征服了觀眾和評論界,他擅長讓深沉的感情與影視作品交織在一起。他的搭檔是電影攝影師瑞秋.莫里森,莫里森前不久剛成為首位獲得奧斯卡最佳攝影提名的女性。除此以外,該電影還有肯德里克.拉馬爾製作的配套專輯!影片將於2月13日在英國和中國台灣上映,2月16日在美國、加拿大、印度和巴基斯坦上映。(資料來源:漫威影業)

The 15:17 to Paris

《15點17分,啟程巴黎》

Not even time can stop Clint Eastwood. To put this singular career in perspective: Eastwood was the star of a top-rated US TV series, Rawhide, in the 1950s – and he managed to direct the top-grossing film of 2014 in American Sniper. No one else can lay claim to being so relevant for so long. His new effort behind the camera is based on the true story of the US servicemen and their friend who, while on leave, foiled a would-be assailant on an express train from Belgium to Paris. The twist here is that the real-life indivials involved with stopping the attack are playing themselves. Can they act? Does it matter? We』ll see. Released February 9 in the US and UK and February 23 in Spain and Sweden. (Credit: Warner Bros)

即使是時間也阻止不了克林特.伊斯特伍德。客觀地回顧一下他不尋常的職業生涯:伊斯特伍德曾是20世紀50年代美國高分電視劇《皮鞭》的主演,他還導演了2014年最賣座的電影《美國狙擊手》。這么長的時間都能在影壇屹立不倒,除了他,也是沒誰了。他的最新導演作品基於幾個美國士兵的真實故事,在探親假期間,這幾個士兵在一列從比利時開往巴黎的高速列車上挫敗了一起襲擊圖謀事件。該片的新奇之處在於阻止襲擊的當事人將在電影中扮演本人。他們會演戲嗎?這個會有影響嗎?到時候我們就知道了。影片將於2月9日在美國和英國上映,2月23日在西班牙和瑞典上映。(資料來源:華納兄弟公司)

A Fantastic Woman

《普通女人》

Chile has proced two of the most interesting film-makers in the world right now. Between Pablo Larraín, who crossed over to Hollywood with 2016』s Jackie, and Sebastián Lelio, who made the 2013 festival darling Gloria, the nation has bee one of the most interesting movie exporters in South America. Lelio』s latest, A Fantastic Woman, has just been nominated for best foreign language film at the Oscars, and is only now being released around the world. It』s about a romance between an older man and a much younger transgender woman, and the horrible abuse she takes from his family after he dies. Daniela Vega, who is herself transgender, distinguishes the film with her performance – especially considering how so many filmmakers still cast cisgender actors in transgender roles. Lelio is about to cross over to Hollywood himself for two more films scheled to be released this year: Disobedience, an adaptation of the Naomi Alderman novel starring Rachel Weisz and Rachel McAdams, and a remake of Gloria starring Julianne Moore in the title role. Released February 2 in the US, February 24 in Japan and March 2 in the UK and Ireland. (Credit: Sony Pictures Classics)

Ⅱ 適合初中生寒假看的勵志電影

寒假馬上就要來了,放假期間多看電影可以提高自己的閱歷,下面是一些適合初中生寒假看的勵志電影。

《心靈捕手》(Good Will Hunting)

麻省理工學院的數學教授藍波公布了一道困難的數學題,卻被年輕的清潔工威爾(馬特·戴蒙 飾)解了出來。可是威爾卻是個問題少年,成天和好朋友查克(本·阿弗萊特 飾)等人四處閑逛,打架滋事。

當藍波找到這個天才的時候,他正因為打架襲警被法庭宣判送進看守所。藍波向法官求情保釋,才使他免於牢獄之災。

《荒島餘生》

勵志不是件容易的事情,要完成它,需體驗人最深處的恐懼與渴求,並最終讓它趨向光明。

最為困境的時候,人會回歸動物的本質,與自然相抗並且將環境加以利用,但人與動物終究有相異處,即慾望不同。

動物能夠僅為了一頓飽餐或者一場逃生而付諸所有,人卻不僅僅滿足於此,人還要有情感,將情感建設起來,稱之為信念。

《尋夢環游記》

這部電影被譽為2017年度「最適合全家人一起觀看的英文動畫電影」。其中,最讓人鼻子發酸的細節,是在電影尾聲時,已百歲的Coco雖已頭發全白,卻還扎著和兒時一樣的兩條小辮子。在冥界與爸爸團聚時,和小時候一樣純真的叫著「爸爸」。

我想,不論經過了多少歲月,經歷了為人父母甚至為人曾祖母,但在爸爸面前,永遠都可以做個孩子吧……真是讓人倍感溫暖,收獲感動的一部動畫片,建議家長和初中孩子一起看。

《聽見天堂》

一個從小失明的孩子,如何成為聞名全歐洲的聲音剪接師?米可出生於托斯卡尼,從小就熱愛電影,因為一次意外,讓他必須永遠與黑暗為伍,只能到政府規定的盲人的特殊學校就讀,然而這一切的挫折直到他在學校找到一台老舊的錄音機開始轉變,一個嶄新的世界為他而展開。然而這個生命中重新點燃的希望卻被主張盲人不該擁有夢想的校長硬生生地打斷。即使不被認同,米可仍是朝著夢想邁進,他的熱情逐漸感染周圍的同學,引導著他們重新定義視障者的夢想與能力。

Ⅲ 寒假中你都看了哪些精彩的電影或電視節目英語作文

您好:Nowadays more and more families start to own television,and people tend to spend more and more time in front of a television.As televisions bring information and entertainment to our lives,it harms us at the same time.
Firstly,just like celephones and computers,staring at a television screen for a long period of time is extremely unhealthy for eyesights.While the young generation watches entertainment shows or dramas on the TV,they tend to get addicted to the interesting shows and forget to rest their eyes once in a while.As a result,television's development causes more glasses to be sold.Secondly,sitting on a sofa constantly,often with a bag of snack on the side,is also a bad habit that turns healthy and fresh people into fat "coach potatos."

希望對您的學習有幫助
【滿意請採納】O(∩_∩)O謝謝
歡迎追問O(∩_∩)O~
祝學習進步·~

Ⅳ 找四部純英文的電影,用英文寫出電影名稱、導演和感受最深的一句話

1.《大河戀》 外文名:River Runs Through It 導演: 羅伯特·雷德福,Robert Redford
you can love completely without completely understanding. 你可以不完全了解一個人,但你仍能全心全意地去愛他/她。
2.《亂世佳人》外文名:Gone With The Wind 導演:維克多·弗萊明 Victor Fleming
After all, tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
3. 《簡愛 》外文名:Jane Eyre 導演: Franco Zeffirelli
你以為我矮小,卑微,不美,我就沒有了感覺了嗎?你錯了,因為我們的靈魂是平等的,就像我們都是赤裸著來到這個世界一樣。
4. 《死亡詩社》 外文名:Dead Poets Society 導演:彼得·威爾 Peter Weir
Only in their dreams can men be truly free. 惟有在夢中,人們才是真正自由的。

Ⅳ 2020寒假期間出的英語電影

侏羅紀世界2:失落王國
這是侏羅紀系列電影的第五部 ,電影講述了侏羅紀世界主題公園及豪華度假村被失控的恐龍們摧毀四年之後,島上倖存的恐龍們在叢林中自給自足。後來男女主歐文和克萊爾發起了一場運動,保護島上倖存的恐龍們免於滅絕。這部電影的製作十分宏達,非常具有震撼力,就是有點暴力,年齡太小的孩子不宜觀看。
狐狸與我
一個十歲的小女孩在上學路上碰見了一隻正抓田鼠的狐狸。女孩被漂亮的狐狸迷住,人與狐狸的關系慢慢建立,狐狸帶著小女孩展開了奇妙的森林冒險,一貫很喜歡這種靜悄悄的聽得見心跳的電影。安靜地講述著簡單的故事,幾乎沒有太多情節的傾訴。可是卻直擊心靈。介紹上說是根據《小王子》改編的,我開始很討厭這個小女孩,似乎她強求著介入狐狸的生活,最後讓狐狸死掉。直到長大的小女孩說:愛不等於佔有。 電影借美麗的風景與大自然給人類的震撼闡述著這樣一個道理:愛不等於佔有。
再見啦我們的而幼兒園
幼兒園畢業之前的某日,5個小朋友拿著自己畫的地圖一起溜出幼兒園,上了從新宿站開往高尾的中央線列車。 5個人不跟家長說,打算用自己的力量去完全陌生的地方,漫漫的旅途中充滿了快樂與艱險,他們純真的友情也經受著考驗。 一開始,我們有夢想。 一開始,我們笑。 一開始,我們哭, 一開始,我們有真正的朋友。 一開始,我們看著電影不知覺地竭力回想自己的幼兒園。 那記憶最初地如今僅僅殘存碎片的幼兒園。 那個喜歡的小女生,那個牽過手的小女生,那個提醒紅燈不能過馬路的小女生,你還會記得嗎?每次從家拿的糖果,數好個數,帶給自己要好的朋友。 你還會記得嗎?老師說過飯前要洗手,要記得刷牙,不要闖紅燈。 你還會記得嗎?我們牽著手說過,一直都是好朋友,永遠都是好朋友。 你還會記得嗎?我們說過了永遠。 然後再也不見。
想飛的鋼琴少年
智商超群不一定是好事,少年維特天生擁有成為任何一個行業的偉人的潛能,父母總希望他能成為偉大的鋼琴家,然而他自己卻不知道未來該干什麼好。在父母的壓力下維特總是鬱郁寡歡。爺爺告訴他理想只是生活的一部分,人生在世你所要做的是順著命運的安排勇往直前。爺爺最後幸福地逝去了。而維特,也終於領悟了爺爺的人生真諦,敲響了之前拒絕過的女鋼琴家的門。這部電影看得我一直嘴角含笑。看過聽過太多神童小天才的故事,瑞士拍的這一部卻理想化得叫人折服。如果就表演藝術來說,孩童時的Vitus與少年時的Vitus演員才真正是天才。當你從小即自知此身的不平凡,卻努力想做一個普通人,是為世不容的事情。超過了生理年齡的心智,總會讓人對你付予重望與希翼。他的煩惱來自於不能做一個普通人。
荒島餘生
主人公查克任職於美國聯邦快遞,一場飛機失事被困在一個荒無人煙的小島上。荒島上的生活就連吃喝都成問題,查克成為了現代魯濱遜。但另一方面,他在這里卻因為與大自然依存,與險境搏鬥,與孤獨作伴,與飢餓抗爭,得到了以前從來沒有領悟到的感受。當他回到現代社會時,人生有了新的開始。勵志不是件容易的事情,要完成它,需體驗人最深處的恐懼與渴求,並最終讓它趨向光明。 最為困境的時候,人會回歸動物的本質,與自然相抗並且將環境加以利用,但人與動物終究有相異處,即慾望不同。動物能夠僅為了一頓飽餐或者一場逃生而付諸所有,人卻不僅僅滿足於此,人還要有情感,將情感建設起來,稱之為信念。
這五部電影,有動畫片,有勵志,有童真,更有對人生的思考,不同種類的電影,完全滿足觀影需求,家長可以和孩子一起看,度過一個歡樂的寒假。

Ⅵ 看英文電影(並摘抄電影中的台詞)20個 救命啊= =我寒假作業= =

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

閱讀全文

與寒假期間有什麼好看英文電影相關的資料

熱點內容
十部最好的練英語的電影 瀏覽:303
香港大尺度電影視頻迅雷下載迅雷下載 瀏覽:619
6080yy電影完整版 瀏覽:783
愛情宣言電影杜 瀏覽:789
一男一女困在電梯里的電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:578
一部電影叫秘笈什麼 瀏覽:635
英語作文電影推薦中文 瀏覽:187
2013年電影院上映的電影 瀏覽:790
香港的老的鬼電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:230
吳孟達跟周星馳合作的最後一部電影 瀏覽:929
電影中十大謠言 瀏覽:519
恩下電影演員 瀏覽:547
天下鏢局電影片頭曲純音樂 瀏覽:872
愛奇藝網路大電影年度票房 瀏覽:954
加菲貓二電影中文免費 瀏覽:541
吳京張譯新電影上映時間 瀏覽:511
日本電影入殮師中文版 瀏覽:940
皮特演的最著名的電影大全 瀏覽:990
匆匆那年電影結局解說 瀏覽:851
成龍電影高清國語下載 瀏覽:24