導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 四人英語動畫電影話劇表演

四人英語動畫電影話劇表演

發布時間:2024-08-06 01:31:54

㈠ 有哪些英文電影適合用來演話劇的

其實有很多的英文電影比較適合演話劇的,但是你可以節選一段最經典的,比如泰坦尼克號中,最精彩的片段,只要你能表現出來,這樣就會很好。

《傲慢與偏見》,凱拉奈特莉演女主的那版,經典而且有看點,並且符合女生多的特點,電影也不長,你可以先看一下電影然後再決定表演哪一幕好啦,這個我在大一的時候全寢室有表演過,效果也不錯的,僅供參考,希望對你有用。

無論你們選擇了什麼最終一定要你們一起努力的去表演,去感受,去體會每一個角色的心情,形態等等。只有這樣,你才能將這個話劇表演好

㈡ 請推薦幾部適合演話劇的經典英文電影,5到6個人,女生較多。難度可以大一些。最好不要關於愛情的。

《傲慢與偏見》,凱拉奈特莉演女主的那版,經典而且有看點,並且符合女生多的特點,電影也不長,你可以先看一下電影然後再決定表演哪一幕好啦,這個我在大一的時候全寢室有表演過,效果也不錯的,僅供參考,希望對你有用。
另外,不錯的還有《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》,這個可能更符合你們高二這個水平,擬人化的動物啊之類的角色對話會相對比較簡單,可以安排的角色也比較多,建議也是先看一下電影然後再決定演哪一幕好了,畢竟怎麼樣有趣地呈現給觀眾是你們要做的功課。
另外,《丑小鴨》、《白雪公主》這種童話故事也可以考慮一下,畢竟觀眾熟悉度高,你們表演起來不費勁兒。
預祝成功哦~!

㈢ 英語話劇《白雪公主》有什麼適合的背景音樂

白雪公主(Snow White)是廣泛流行於歐洲的一個童話故事中的人物,其中最著名的故事版本見於德國1812年的《格林童話》。講述了白雪公主受到繼母皇後(格林兄弟最初手稿中為生母)的虐待,逃到森林裡,遇到七個小矮人的故事。歷史學家巴特爾思據稱白雪公主的歷史原型是1725年生於德國西部美茵河畔洛爾城的瑪利亞·索菲亞·馮·埃爾塔爾。話劇《白雪公主》分好幾場,一般不同的階段用的背景音樂也不一樣。
背景音樂(Background music,簡稱BGM),也稱伴樂、配樂,通常是指在電視劇、電影、動畫、電子游戲、網站中用於調節氣氛的一種音樂,插入於對話之中,能夠增強情感的表達,達到一種讓觀眾身臨其境的感受。
話劇《白雪公主》主要分為以下幾個場次
1 前奏 2 白雪公主出場 3 皇後與魔鏡 4 獵人與白雪公主 5 小矮人出場 6 皇後出場 7 王子出場 8 結束
推薦的背景音樂如下:
1. I'm Wishing
2. One Song
3. With a Smile and the Song
4. Whistle While You Work 5. Heigh-ho
6. Blubble-Ubble-Um-Dum (The Washing Song)
7. The Dwarf Yodel Song (The Silly Song)
8. Some Day My Prince Will Come

㈣ 適合五個人表演的英語電影

Three Little Pigs 三隻小豬
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 講故事者:三隻小豬和他們的媽媽
their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和東東
Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是豬哥哥,他們很懶,他
Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 們整天吃了就睡。龍龍是
Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天幫著媽媽
works all day. She helps her mother 做家務。
to do the housework.
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 豬媽媽:你們已經長大了,你們得
your own houses. 為自己蓋間房。
Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再見,孩子們。去蓋間房。
Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三隻小豬:好的,媽媽。再見。
Wolf: I』m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我餓了。看,三隻小豬可
for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 豬妹妹:哥哥,你們在干什麼?
Ding-Ding: I』m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用樹葉蓋房子。
Dong-Dong: I』m building a house with sticks. 東東:我在用樹枝蓋房子。
Sister pig: But leaves aren』t strong. 豬妹妹:可是樹葉不牢固。樹枝也不
And sticks aren』t strong. 牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it』s easy. 豬哥哥:我們知道。但它很容易。
What are you doing, sister? 你在干什麼?
Sister pig: I』m building a house with bricks. 豬妹妹:我在用磚頭蓋房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That』s very difficult. 豬哥哥:用磚頭蓋,那太難了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 豬妹妹:我知道,可是磚頭很堅固。
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we』re finished. Let』s have 豬哥哥:噢,我們蓋好了。我們打
a nap. 個盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 豬妹妹:我的房子蓋好了,我的房
is strong. 很堅固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小豬,小豬,快開門!
Doors!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 豬哥哥:不開,不開。快走開。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:這太容易了。樹枝和樹葉
aren』t strong. 都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 講故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和東
Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run 東跑到龍龍家。
to Long-Long』s house.
Brother pigs: Help! Help! 豬哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你這兩只小豬。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf 豬哥哥:妹妹,快開門。狼來了,
is coming. Let me in. 讓我們進去。
Long-Long: Come in, please. Don』t worry. 龍龍:快進來。別擔心,我的
My house is strong. 房子很堅固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are 狼:他們跑哪兒了?噢,他們
Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open 在這兒。小豬,快把門打
the door! 開。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三隻小豬:不開,不開。快走開。
你這只惡狼。
Wolf: I』ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He 講故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。
blows and blows. But the house 可是房子非常堅固。
is very strong.
Wolf: I』ll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
Long-Long: Let』s boil the water. 龍龍:我們把水燒開。
Brother pigs: OK. 豬哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It』s hot. It』s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好燙,好燙。
Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The 三隻小豬:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
wolf is dead
Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- 講故事者:從那以後,丁丁、東東
Dong work hard with Long-Long. 和龍龍一起努力工作。
They work and play together. 他們一起工作,一起玩。

㈤ 可以改變成小話劇的經典英語電影片段 適合在班裡演

羅密歐與朱麗葉 還是不錯的 如果要搞笑的話 就乖乖女是大明星 人這么多的話 就灰姑娘吧

㈥ 關於介紹英語話劇作文

英語四人話劇!幽默搞笑的話劇劇本《賴皮孫子糊塗爺爺》
演員: P: Pirate-Grandson. M: Mother.
F: Father. K: King -Grandpa.
旁白: There are 4 members in a family, Pirate, a 7-year-old naughty boy. His mummy is a beautiful white-collar worker. His dad, Andy Lau is a famous singer, and his dear grandpa, King is a kindly old man. Pirate loves his grandpa most, because King is very spoiling him. He hates his parents. Frankly speaking, he is afraid of them, Because they are very strict with him. .
正劇:(P,K出場)
P: Old King, Open the TV, I want to see Tom and Jerry. I love that mouse. Quick! No time! I can』t wait another second.
K: Oh dear! I nearly forget it. Don』t worry, I open it right now. (作開電視狀)
P: Ha Ha! It』s really funny! Tom is so good! (作高興狀)搞笑小品
Oh no! 「The End!」 Where is Tom? I hate the end! (摔電視機,liuxue86.com作極度氣憤狀) Old King!? (對K吼)
K:Oh, what a pity dog! (作左顧右盼狀) Your parents are not here ,and we can change another one ,our brave Pirate, just tell me. I』m sure your demand will be satisfied. (作充滿自信狀)
P:Really! OK! Now, let』s watch Caribbean Pirates!
K: Humm, No, it』s unfit for you…… (作猶豫狀)
P: I just like this film, Old King, you tell lies. You don』t keep your promise.(作氣憤欲泣狀)
K; Oh yes, I play it for you. (作為難狀) But please be quite, I』m afraid your parents wound not like us doing these.
P: Don』t tell so much! I have been an alt man of 7 years old. I promise it to you. (作自豪自信狀)
K:OK. (作舒心,安慰狀)
P: Fight him, kill him. Throw these bad guys into the sea…… (高聲喊)
K: Xu …….. (作禁聲狀). Remember your promise, young alt man.
P: Oh? What promise? I have forgotten it. (作天經地義狀)
K: Oh?! You are right(作理解狀,因為Pirate一貫如此,出爾反爾)
P: Old King. I give you an honorable mission. (作自豪狀) Be my horse, and I will ride on your back , let』s help these people in dangerous situation, just like a brave knight.(作勇敢狀)
K: What! Ride on my back! Be your horse!!(作驚異狀)
P: Yes, your hearing is very good, any question? (作若無其事狀)
K: No, No, sound a good idea! Very good! You are a brave Pirate. Now come on my back. (作無奈狀)
P: (作高興狀,作躍上馬背狀) Hei! Let』s go! Kill all those bad men. Quick! Run quick! ....... (意氣風發狀)
(M,F攜手進場):搞笑小品劇本
P: Oh, my god! Mummy, Daddy! (A,D作慌忙狀,擋在電視機前)
M: Dad, what are you doing!? Naughty Pirate, isn』t your trick!? (作氣憤狀)
P:(作陽痿狀) Mummy, it』s not my fault. Old king let me massage his back. Hei Hei (作心虛狀,以掩飾內心的恐懼)
M: I don』t believe it. (作嚴肅狀) Dad, isn』t really that? (詢問K)
K: Yes, of course, I can』t image a child only 5 year old, can massage so good. Oh……. (釋然狀,因為圓了我的謊)
M: Really. I don』t believe the litter pirate can massage, who taught him. (作懷疑狀) Dear, isn』t you ?
F: No, I haven』t, but I decide to enjoy his massage another day, Do you think so, dear?
M: Yes, really a good suggestion.
(P,D作驚恐狀。A:發抖,D:揮汗)
(P擋著電視怕被M、F發現,K也為P作掩飾)
P: Mummy, Do you feel a little cold?
K: Yes, I can feel it. (邊揮汗邊說冷)
M: No, it』s summer. Really hot, do you catch cold?
P: No, No, just my feeling. (更加發抖,一不小心被B看到了電視)
M: Pirate, what』s behind you? (疑問狀)
P: Oh, nothing, nothing! (作驚恐狀)
M: Move away .little Pirate! (作氣憤狀)
P: Oh no! The storm will come. (捂臉作害怕狀)
M: Caribbean Pirate! What』s a bad film! Little Pirate!? (氣憤狀)
P: Mummy, I surrender. (作投降狀)
M: Daddy ,this film is unfit for him , it is full of killing,force and negative passion, and it will let him become bad !
K: I know that, but I meat to let him watch Tom and Jerry and he like it very much. Yes? Pirate? (想轉移話題與Pirate站在同一戰線)
P: Yes, a very clever mouse and a stupid cat. (作博學狀)
M: Dad, don』t let him watch so much TV, it wastes a lot of time, and it is bad for his eyesight. He may become short-sighted. (誠懇狀)

㈦ 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話

值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

與四人英語動畫電影話劇表演相關的資料

熱點內容
日本h忍者3d電影大全圖片大全圖片大全 瀏覽:518
一部電影從現實世界到漫畫 瀏覽:623
那個網站可以下載3d電影字幕 瀏覽:590
調教女人電影中文字幕 瀏覽:615
白雪公主第一部動畫電影 瀏覽:701
劇情電影網法國 瀏覽:74
泰國電影女主角飾演tai 瀏覽:311
蘇打電影票解綁 瀏覽:639
六國春秋打一電影導演名 瀏覽:637
女人叫秦璐是什麼電影 瀏覽:511
安慶水幕電影圖片 瀏覽:10
阿爾巴尼亞電影初春國語圖片戰斗的早晨 瀏覽:196
泰國高顏值同人電影推薦 瀏覽:386
色戒完整版電影手機版 瀏覽:649
2016天神電影大全 瀏覽:198
北京愛情故事電影片尾永遠相信愛 瀏覽:225
大陸坐船去台灣的電影 瀏覽:132
獵人微電影愛情2 瀏覽:98
抖音電影票結束 瀏覽:355
臨界的電影演員表 瀏覽:434