『壹』 80個英文電影或動畫片經典句子
80個有點兒多,我就給樓主簡單舉幾個例子:
1. 動畫片《Star Trek》(星際旅行)片頭語:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!
2.美劇《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.
3.大部分美劇的片頭提示:Viewer discretion is advized.
4.美劇《Band of brothers》(兄弟連)第十集最後, 里高特翻譯德國將軍的講話:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together.
I am proud to have served with each one of you.
You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.
5.電影《獨立日》,Will Smith擊落外星人飛船,並打開艙蓋痛扁外星人後的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"
6.美國漫畫《行屍走肉》里,Rick對眾人的一句話:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"
7. 電影《星球大戰》,尤達大師常說的一句:"May the force be with you"
『貳』 50句卡通電影的英文對白
1、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone。(My Blueberry Nights)
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。 -《藍莓之夜》
2、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love。(Up)
幸福不是長生不老也不是你的手裡握有食物或權利。它是每一個微小的願望能夠實現,或者當你餓了的時候有吃的食物,或者你需要愛的時候有人來愛。
3、Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. (When Harry Met Sally)
愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。
4、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. (Edward Scissorhands)
我愛你並不是因為你有什麼過人之處,就是因為你是和我在一起的你。
5、Love makes man grow up or sink down. (Days of Summer)
愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
6、If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. (If Only)
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
7、We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. (The Bridges of Madison County)
我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
8、One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. (Titanic)
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
9、When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. (50 First Dates)
當你年輕的時候,你可能想要經歷戀愛的滋味。但是,隨著時間的流逝,你將發現如果你真的愛一個人,你的這一生都將不夠用。
10、When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. (The Odd Couple)
當明天變成了今天,昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。
11、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. (Dear John)
離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。
12、Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. (Once)
不要忘記自己曾經擁有的。珍惜自己不能得到的。不要放棄去做微小的事。
13、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings. (Sleepless in Seattle)
我喜歡,並且已經習慣於和已經改變了的事物保持距離。只有這樣我才會知道哪些東西可以經得起時間的考驗。例如,當你(離開我)時。
14、Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. (Love Me If You Dare)
好的愛情使你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是守著你
15、We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself. (Cold Mountain)
在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡,然後去愛。
16、Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time. (Amelie)
有誰不曾遭受過暗戀的痛苦,我們總以為愛情的負擔很重,很重,也許是世上最重的事情。
17、In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. (P.S. I Love You)
在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。
18、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time - sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. (The English Patient)
一份不被接受的愛不需要悲傷,而需要時間來遺忘.一顆受傷的心不需要同情而是理解。
19、I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this. (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)
我知道這世上有人在等我,雖然我不知道我在等誰,但為了這個,我每天都非常快樂。
20、In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. (The Notebook)
在你的生命中,至少有那麼一個時間你為了某個人而忘卻自己,不求結果,不求陪伴,不求擁有甚至不求彼此相愛。僅僅是為了在我最美麗的年華中遇見你。
21、I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man. (Forrest Gump)
我認為當人們長大時他們不一定會變得眼界開闊,能接受一切事物。
22、When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you. (A Room with a View)
當你的心真的在痛,眼淚快要流下來的時候,那就趕快抬頭看看,這片曾經屬於我們的天空。
23、To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower,Hold infinity in the palm of your hand . And eternity in an hour
從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂把握在你手心裡的就是無限,永恆也就消融於一個時辰.
24、I love you not because of who you are,because of who I am when I am with you .
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺.
25、No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won`t make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚.值得讓你這么做的人,不會讓你哭泣.
『叄』 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
我只有幾條《僵屍新娘》里的
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蠟燭灼燒我不覺痛楚。
If you cut me with a knife It's still the same
利刃割過也依然如故。
And I know her heart is beating
聽著她的心跳好像音符。
And I know that I am dead
而我的心兒早已「入土」
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此地痛苦。
Try and tell me it's not real
誰來告訴我這不過是虛無。
And it seems that I still have A tear to shed
為何我的眼淚還是流個不住。
With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
用這只手,我將為你驅走悲痛;你的酒杯將永不幹涸,因為我將是你生命中的美酒;用這蠟燭,我將在黑暗中照亮你的路途;用這戒指,我要你成為我的妻子。
『肆』 英文動畫大片英文片名及三句經典對白
歷屆入圍與得獎名單
1992年-《美女與野獸》 《Bebe's Kids》 《芬格林-最後的雨林》 1993年-《阿拉丁》 《小尼摩夢境大冒險》 《[[Once Upon a Forest]]》 1994年-《獅子王》 《蝙蝠俠大戰幻影人》 《聖誕夜驚魂》 1995年-《風中奇緣》 《高飛狗》 《The Swan Princess》 1996年-《玩具總動員》 1997年-《Cats Don't Dance》 《大力士》 《怪物奇兵》 1998年-《花木蘭》 《真假公主-安那塔西亞》 《嫁了怪ㄎㄚ》 《魔劍奇兵》 1999年-《鐵巨人》 《泰山》 《南方公園電影版》 《埃及王子》 《蟲蟲危機》 2000年-《玩具總動員2》 《幻想曲2000》 《落跑雞》 《冰凍星球》 《勇闖黃金城》 2001年-《怪物史萊克》 《血戰:最後的吸血鬼》 《捍胃戰士》 《變身國王》 2002年-《千與千尋》 《冰原歷險記》 《星際寶貝》 《小馬王》 《怪獸電力公司》 2003年-《海底總動員》 《千年女優》 《熊的傳說》 《佳麗村三姐妹》 《樂一通反斗特攻隊》 2004年-《超人特攻隊》 《攻殼機動隊2 INNOCENCE》 《怪物史萊克2》 2005年-《超級無敵掌門狗:人兔的詛咒》 《哈爾移動城堡》 《地獄新娘》 《四眼天雞》 《馬達加斯加》 2006年-《賽車總動員》 《怪怪屋》 《森林保衛戰》 《打獵季節》 2007年-《料理鼠王》 《茉莉人生》 《沖浪季節》 《辛普森一家大電影》 《蜜蜂電影》 2008年 最佳動畫長片 《閃電狗》 《功夫熊貓》《9.99美元》 《Wall-E》 和《巴什爾跳華爾茲》 佳動畫短片 《格拉哥來客》《熱狗》《魔術師和兔子塞巴斯》《蒂安的巫毒》《超級無敵掌門》《狗》 最佳動畫視覺效果 Alen Lai - 霍頓與無名氏 Li-Ming Lawrence Lee - 功夫熊貓 Fangwei Lee - 馬達加斯加2:逃往非洲 Kevin Lee - 閃電狗 Enrique Vila - Wall-E 最佳動畫角色設計 Valerie Hadida - 伊哥 Sang Jun Lee - 霍頓與無名氏 Nico Marlet - 功夫熊貓 最佳動畫長片導演 Sam Fell, Rob Stevenhagen - 浪漫鼠德佩羅 Ari Folman - 和巴什爾跳華爾茲 Tatia Rosenthal - 9.99美元 John Stevenson & Mark Osborne - 功夫熊貓 Andrew Stanton - Wall-E 最佳音樂 Kevin Manthei - 蝙蝠俠:高森騎士 John Powell - 霍頓與無名氏 Max Richter - 和巴什爾跳華爾茲 William Ross - 浪漫鼠德佩羅 Hans Zimmer & John Powell - 功夫熊貓 最佳藝術指導 Ralph Eggleston - Wall-E Paul Felix - 閃電狗 Tang Heng - 功夫熊貓 Evgeni Tomov - 浪漫鼠德佩羅 Raymond Zibach - 功夫熊貓 最佳配音 Ben Burtt - 為Wall-E配音 - Wall-E Dustin Hoffman - 為師傅配音 - 功夫熊貓 James Hong - 為熊貓阿波爸爸配音 - 功夫熊貓) Ian McShane - 為反派雪豹配音 - 功夫熊貓 Mark Walton - 為胖老鼠Rhino配音 - 閃電狗 最佳編劇 Jon Aibel & Glenn Berger - 功夫熊貓 Etan Cohen & Eric Darnell & Tom McGrath - 馬達加斯加2:逃往非洲 Ari Folman - 和巴什爾跳華爾茲(Waltz With Bashir,索尼古典) Cinco Paul & Ken Daurio - 霍頓與無名氏 2009年—《飛屋環游記》獲得「最佳動畫長片」和「最佳動畫長片導演」 《機器雞:星球大戰2.5》「最佳動畫短片」「最佳配音(長片)」 《公主與青蛙》「最佳動畫視覺效果」「最佳角色動畫(長片)」 《鬼媽媽》「最佳角色設計(長片)」、「最佳音樂(長片)」、「最佳藝術指導」 《怪獸大戰外星人》「最佳故事(長片)」 《了不起的護理爸爸》「最佳編劇(長片)」
『伍』 3部歐美動畫電影中的十句話(中英文和電影名字),謝謝!
獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
『陸』 在原版的迪士尼動畫當中(或者神奇英語當中)有哪些經典台詞(要是英語的)
我只有加菲貓的經典語錄,你參考一下吧!
電影里最經典的一句:
Love me, feed me, never leave me.
愛我,喂我,不要離開我.
語錄:
噓--不要告訴他們我做了好事,這會影響我的形象的!
你竟然帶了一個又老又沒用的傢伙回來,而且不是我。
Money is not everything. There's Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡.
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃.
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡.
Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道.
Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個.
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛.
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來.
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系).
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好.
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養.
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩.
「Your future depends on your dreams.「 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧.
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來.
「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明.
「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作.
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地.
『柒』 急需迪士尼動畫片5分鍾英文經典對白片段!!!好的加獎
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
4. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
6. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at thestars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
Simba: Really?
Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.
絕對不是抄的,我查了好長時間,打字也打了好長時間
『捌』 迪士尼動畫電影十個句子同一個電影中的(題目也要寫上而且是要英文和
冰雪奇緣
1,You stay right here. 你就待在這兒。
2,I am blocking you out.我已經屏蔽你了。
3,Are you kidding me?你在開我的玩笑嗎?
4,I love warm hugs。我喜歡溫暖的擁抱。
5,stay away. 走開。
6,I was born with it 我出生就有了。
7,I have never been better.我非常的開心。
8,hang on 稍等,撐住。
9,lucky you 你真幸運。
10,I was raised here 我是在這里長大的。
11,you shut me out你把我拒之門外。
12,she didn't mean it.她不是故意的。
13,You got wrong 你弄錯了。
14,now what 現在怎麼辦?
15,wake up 醒來。
16,slow down,慢點。
17,what I have done?我做了什麼?
18,what's the magic word?暗號是什麼呢?
19,I can't wait to see it.我迫不及待的去看它。
20,I have been up 我已經起床了。
21,I just paid it off 我才付清。
22,I owe you 我欠你的。
『玖』 三部英語動畫大片的經典台詞及翻譯
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一
同服役。」 (《兄弟連》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽
終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
「我們的自由!!!」
「我們的自由!!!」
在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.