㈠ 電影中著名的獨白戲
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。( 嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚~~~~~~~ )
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard. 鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. 要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
大話西遊 經典台詞
1.你想要啊?你想要就說吧,你不說我怎麼知道你想要呢?
You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?
2.你又在嚇我
You scare me again.
3.莫非是一家黑店?
Is this a slaughter house?
4.長夜漫漫,無心睡眠
It's a long night, no mood to sleep.
5.如果不能跟我喜歡的人在一起,就算讓我做玉皇大帝我也不會開心
If I can't be with the one who I love, I won't be happy
even if I were Heaven Emperor.
6.要不要我把心掏出來給你看看啊?
Should I show you my heart?
7.可惜快樂永遠都是短暫的,換來的只是無窮無盡的痛苦和長嘆
But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have
endless pain.
8.有一天當你發覺你愛上一個讓你討厭的人,這段感情才是最要命的
When you discover that you』ve fallen in love with a man
you hate, this affair is really hurting you.
9.可我怎會愛上一個我討厭的人呢?請你給我一個理由好不好?拜託!
But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please
give me a reason, please!
10.愛一個人需要理由嗎?不需要嗎?需要嗎?
We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?
11.你有多少兄弟姐妹?你父母尚在嗎?你說句話啊!我只是想在臨死之
前多交一個朋友而已.
How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your
parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend
when I'm going to die.
12.所以說做妖就像做人一樣,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是
妖,是人妖.
Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be
kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid.
13.愛一個人是痛苦的
Love means pain.
14.這樣的話只是得到我的肉體,並不能得到我的靈魂
You can just get my body instead of my spirit.
15.曾經有一段真摯的愛情擺在我的面前,我卻沒有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世間最大的痛苦莫過於此.如果上天再給我一次機會的話,我一定會對那女孩說三個字:我愛你.如果非要在這段愛情前加個期限的話,我希望是一萬年.
I have had my best love before, but I didn』t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.
另外,《哈姆雷特》里的獨白應該是最經典的了,如果時間允許再找來貼給你。
㈡ 電影中的經典獨白,最好是喜劇,其他也行,拜託啦!
But I'd be willing to bet, bet you have more pain than you reveal
但是我倒很願意打個賭,賭你內心的痛苦比你流露出來的要多。
—— 《暮光之城》
All that city you just couldn』t see an end to it.
城市那麼大,看不到盡頭。
The end? Please? Can you please just show me where it ends?
盡頭在哪裡?可以給我看看盡頭么?
It was all very final on that gangway and I was grant too in my over coat. I cut quite a figure, and I was getting off, guaranteed. That wasn』t the problem.
當年,我踏上跳板,不覺得困難。我穿上大衣,很神氣,自覺一表人才,有決心,有把握,有信心。
It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me, Max, it was what I didn』t see。 Do you understand that? What I didn』t see.
我停下來,不是因為所見,是因為所不見。你明不明白?是因為看不見的東西。
In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was no end.
連綿不絕的城市,什麼都有,除了盡頭,沒有盡頭。
What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end, the end of the world.
我看不見城市的盡頭,我需要看見世界盡頭。
Take a piano, hmm? The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 of them. Nobody can tell you different. They are not infinite.
拿鋼琴來說,鍵盤有始也有終。有88個鍵,錯不了,並不是無限的。
You are infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
音樂是無限的。在琴鍵上,奏出無限的音樂。
I like that. That I can live by.
我喜歡那樣,我應付得來。
You get me up on that gangway and you rill out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, Millions and billions of keys that never end.
走過跳板,前面的鍵盤有無數的琴鍵。
That』s the truth, Max, they never end. That keyboard is infinite.
事實如此,無窮無盡,鍵盤無限大。
And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play.
無限大的鍵盤,怎奏得出音樂?
You are sitting on the wrong bench. That』s God』s piano.
不是給凡人奏的,是給上帝奏的。
Christ! Did you see the streets? Just the street-----there were thousands of them.
唉!只是街道,已經好幾千條。
How do you do it down there? How do you choose just one?
上了岸,何去何從?
One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die. All that world just weighing down on you. You don』t even know where it comes to an end.
愛一個女人,住一間屋子,買一塊地,望一個景,走一條死路。太多選擇,我無所適從,漫無止境,茫茫無際。
Aren』t youu ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of it.
思前想後,你不怕精神崩潰?那樣的日子怎麼過?
I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by.
我生於船,長與船,世界千變萬化。
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,有載夢想。
But never more than fit between prow and stern.
但范圍離不開船頭與船尾之間。
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It』s a woman too beautiful, it』s a voyage too long, a perfume too strong, it』s music I don』t know how to make.
陸地?對我來說,陸地是艘太大的船,是位太美的美女。是條太長的航程,是瓶太香的香水,是篇無從彈奏得樂章。
I can never get off this ship. I』m blessed I can step off my life.
我沒法舍棄這艘船,我寧可舍棄自己的生命。
After all, I don』t exist for anyone.
反正,世間沒人記得我。
You are the exception, Max. You are the only one who knows I』m here. You are a minority, and you』d better get used of it.
除了你,Max,只有你知道我在這里,你屬於少數,你最好習慣一下。
Forgive me, my friend, but I』m not getting off.
朋友,原諒我。我不下船了。
—— 《海上鋼琴師》
㈢ 求亂世佳人電影 獨白台詞(英文)
Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
http://www.xiwik.com/Article/yingyuxuexi/shitingyingyu/quweiyingyu/200507/Article_2470.html
原文:「Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.」
出處:克拉克·蓋博Clark Gable,《亂世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
http://www.gzs.cn/view.asp?id=60129-2415938447791
㈣ 經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.
坦白說.親愛的.我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處.他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位.我本可以是個競爭者.我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托.我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5.Here's looking at you.kid.
就看你的了.孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6.Go ahead.make my day.
來吧.讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.
好了.德米勒先生.我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶.這將是一個顛簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow).《地獄天使》Hell's Angels.1930
譯文:假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933
譯文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。
15、原文:You talking'to me?
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅.《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver.1976
譯文:你在跟我說話嗎?
16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930
譯文:給我一杯威士忌.裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒.別太吝嗇了。
17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
出處:湯姆·漢克斯.《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump.1994
譯文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧.站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔.我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
譯文:並不是你生活中的男人有價值.而是你與男人在一起的生活。
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首.山姆.就彈時光流逝。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!
畢竟.明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37.I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在.我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力.你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
㈤ 經典的英文電影獨白
五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
㈥ 求經典歐美電影中的女性獨白
《辛德勒名單》
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。這不叫權利,這叫正義。而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
《剪刀手愛德華》
愛德華:
如果晚上月亮升起的時候,月光照到我的門口,我希望月光女神能滿足我一個願望,我想要一雙人類的手。我想用我的雙手把我的愛人緊緊地擁在懷中,哪怕只有一次。如果我從來沒有品嘗過溫暖的感覺,也許我不會這樣寒冷;如果我從沒有感受過愛情的甜美,我也許就不會這樣地痛苦。如果我沒有遇到善良的佩格,如果我從來沒不曾離開過我的房間,我就不會知道我原來是這樣的孤獨。
《泰坦尼克號》
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on.
You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow.
You're going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not
this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
伊娃:你昨晚到那裡了?
瑞克:那麼久以前的事我記不起來了
伊娃:我今晚可以見到你嗎?
瑞克:我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事
——等一下,理查,為什麼是我的名字
——因為你要上那架飛機
——我不明白,那你呢
——我留在這里看著他,等飛機安全離開為止
——不,理查你怎麼回事,你昨晚……
——昨天晚上我們說了很多了,你說要為我們兩個考慮,從那個時候起我想了很多,想來想去只有一個結論,你和維多在一起上那架飛機……
——可是我……
——你是屬於他的
——但是
——你非聽我說不可,你知不知道如果你留在這里會有什麼後果,十分之九的機會我們會被關在集中營里。對不對路易(對路易)?
路易:恐怕史察沙少校會堅持的
——你這樣說只是為了叫我走
——我這樣說因為那是事實,我們的心裡都明白,你屬於維多,你是他工作的一部分,他的精神的鼓勵,如果那飛機離地你不在上面你會後悔的……
——不
——或者不是今天或者不是明天,不過很快的,這是後悔一輩子。
——那我們呢
——我們將永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡之後我們就失去了,不過昨天晚上,我們又拾回來了
——昨晚我說我永遠不離開你
——你永遠不會,我也有工作要做,我要去的地方你不能跟來,我要做的事你無法參與,伊莎,清高我並不在行,不過要明白並不困難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物的困難毫無分量可言……總有一天你會明白的。來,不要這樣,永誌不忘
維多與理查
——一切事情都已經准備就緒了
——除了一件事情,在你離開之前有些事你應該知道
——雷諾先生,我並不要求你解釋什麼。
——我打算要,因為往後可能會影響到你。你說你知道伊莎跟我的事,
——沒錯
——你不知道昨晚你進來的時候她正在我的店裡,她是為了過境的信。對不對,伊莎(對伊莎)
伊莎:是的
——她想盡了辦法可是都沒有效。她盡量說服我相信她仍然愛我……那在很久以前就結束了,為了你的緣故她假裝不是,我讓她假裝.
——我明白
<勇敢的心>
WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while, and dying
in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade. All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives,
but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」
㈦ 求簡單的英語電影獨白片段
《海上鋼琴師》
「陸上的人喜歡尋根問底,虛度了大好光陰。冬天憂慮夏天的姍姍來遲,夏天則擔心冬天的將至。所以他們不停四處遊走,追求一個遙不可及、四季如夏的地方—我並不羨慕。」
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living dread of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
「我是在這艘船上出生的,整個世界跟我並肩而行,但是,行走一次只攜帶兩千人。這里也有慾望,但不會虛妄到超出船頭和船尾。你用鋼琴表達你的快樂,但音符不是無限的。我已經習慣這么生活。」
「I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here,but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way.
「你把我推到舷梯上然後扔給我一架有百萬琴鍵的鋼琴,百萬千萬的沒有盡頭的琴鍵,那是事實,max,它們沒有盡頭。那鍵盤是無限延伸的。然而如果琴鍵是無限的,那麼在那架琴上就沒有你能彈奏的音樂,你坐錯了地方,那是上帝的鋼琴。」
「You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. 」
㈧ 求一部英文電影中的10分鍾,適合初中生模仿的,要求對白較為集中
憨豆的短片啊,很有模仿性的,而且很搞笑,或者一些經典片段,比如說
《音樂之聲》適合多人 女生較多
《阿甘正傳》適合三個男生 或男女對話 或男生獨白
《肖申克的救贖》適合男生獨白 或男生對話
《羅馬假日》適合男女對話
《重返十七歲》適合男生獨白
《公主日記》適合女生獨白 或女生對話
㈨ 求 有大段女生獨白的英文電影
「大段女生獨白」的電影是《簡愛》,部分獨白:
1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。
如果上帝賦予我財富和美貌,我會讓你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你一樣。
2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally
可上帝沒有這樣安排。但我們的精神是平等的。就如你我走過墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前
3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。
生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。人生在世,誰都會有錯誤,但我們很快會死去。我們的罪過將會隨我們的身體一起消失,只留下精神的火花。
4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。
這就是我從來不想報復,從來不認為生活不公平的原因。我平靜的生活,等待末日的降臨。
5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。
我本來怒火中燒,嫉妒的難以忍受。但當我看到那個優雅的惡少,聽到他們冷酷無情,輕浮淺薄的對話後,我的怒火被熄滅了。
6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。
嫉妒的情緒也煙消雲散了。因為這樣的女人不值得我愛,這樣的情敵也不值得我憎恨。
㈩ 求有很多獨白的英語電影!
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!