導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影簡單台詞對白

英文電影簡單台詞對白

發布時間:2024-06-11 16:49:29

Ⅰ 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption

Ⅱ 求隨便三部英文電影的英文對白!每部5句話!英語作業!

《卡薩布蘭卡》
1,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子
2,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
3,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」.
4,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
5,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
《阿甘正傳》
1,Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.
2,There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
3,I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
我對戰爭不了解,但我知道美國的新鮮血液都戰死在越南的戰場了。
4,There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
5,There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的。
《加菲貓》
1,Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡.
2,Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個.
3,Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系).
4,There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來.
5,The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多.

Ⅲ 給10部英文電影的英語對白每部10句以上!

1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2《泰坦尼克號》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

4 .《阿甘正傳》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《終結者》

"I'll be back!"

6.《英國病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空軍一號》

「My family first」

8.《羅馬假日》

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《綠野仙蹤》

"There's no place like home."

10.《卡薩布蘭卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

Ⅳ 求一部經典的英文電影對白,要求是3至4分鍾左右,兩個男主角的對白,最好能說出是哪一段對白。急,急,急

《肖申克的救贖》經典英文對白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考,我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。

《海上鋼琴師》 經典英文對白

1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn』t see an end to it.
It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn』t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They』re not infinite. You』re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there』s no music you can play.
That』s God』s piano.

Did you see the streets?
There』re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don』t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren』t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?

I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there』re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.

Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It』s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don』t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn』t step off my life.
After all, I don』t exist for anyone.

偌大的城市,綿延無盡。
並非是我眼見的讓我停住了腳步,
而是我所看不見的。你能明白嗎?

拿鋼琴來說。
鍵盤有始亦有終。
你確切地知道88個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。
它們並不是無限的,而你,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的。
我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應付。
而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,
等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤。
我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢?
那是上帝的鍵盤啊!

你看到那數不清的街道嗎?
如何只選擇其中一條去走?
一個共渡一生的女人,一幢屬於自己的屋子,一種生與死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什麼時候才是盡頭。
一想到這個,難道不會害怕、會崩潰嗎?

我在這艘船上出生。
世事千變萬化,然這艘船每次只載2000人。
這里有著希望,但僅在船頭和船尾之間。
你可以在有限的鋼琴上奏出你的歡欣快樂。
我習慣了這樣的生活。

陸地?
陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太長的旅程,太濃烈的香水,無從著手的音樂。
我永遠無法走下這艘船,
這樣的話,我寧可舍棄我的生命。
畢竟,我從來沒有為任何人存在過

Ⅳ 經典英語電影對白。

經典電影《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

《亂世佳人》:
Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。

Mr.O』Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry So long as he』s a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I』m gone I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don』t want Tare plantations don』t mean anything when.
Mr.O』Hara: Do you mean to tell me Katie Scarlett O』hara that Tara.that land doesn』t mean anything to you Why land』s the only thing in he world worth working for worth fighting for worth dying for because it』s the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O』Hara: It』s proud I am that I』m Irish and don』t you be forgetting Missy that you』re half-Irish too. And to anyone with a of Irish blood in them.why the land they live on is like their mother. Oh but there there. Now you』re just a child. It』ll come to you this love of the land. There』s no getting away from it if you』re Irish.
奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。
斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用……
奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。
斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。
奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。

魂斷藍橋:
雨中相會時,
浪漫的羅伊當即向瑪拉求婚。

兩人的對話

Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
瑪拉,你認為我們今天該干什麽?

Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。

Oh,you won't have time for that!
現在你沒有時間這樣啦!

For what?
哪樣?

For hesitating.
這樣猶豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再猶豫啦!

No?
不能嗎?

No.
不能。

Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我該干什麽呢?

You're going to get married.
去跟我結婚。

Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,羅伊,你瘋了吧?

I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我瘋了。這是奇妙的感覺。

Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,羅伊,千萬理智些。

Not me!
我才不呢!

But you don't know me!
可你還不了解我呀!

Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。

Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
現在是戰爭時期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因為快要離開。。。
because you feel that
因為你覺得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小時內活完你整個的一生。

We're going to be married.
我們現在就去結婚!
It's you.
就是你,沒錯。
It'll never be anyone else.
別的人我永遠都不要。

But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能這樣肯定?

Now listen,darling.
好啦,親愛的。
None of your quibbling!
你不許再這樣支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不許再問了!
None of your doubts!
不許再懷疑了!
This is positive,you see?
這是絕對的,知道嗎?
This is affirmative,you see?
這是肯定的,知道嗎?
This is final,yu see?
就這樣決定了,你知道嗎?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必須和我結婚,知道嗎?

I see.
我知道了。
還有...
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
『我愛你,從未愛過別人,永遠不會,這是真的,羅伊,永遠不會。』
背景:已是暮年的羅伊倚在滑鐵盧大橋的欄桿上憶起已隨風而逝的瑪拉。兩個信守愛情承諾的年輕人最後卻只能生死相望。

羅馬假日:
---帶錢了嗎?
----從不帶錢.
是啊,我差點忘了,你能借給我點錢嗎?
----多少?你需要多少?
-----恩,我不知道需要多少?你有多少?
-----恩,這樣吧,我們一人一半,這是一千里拉.

-----我也是個撒謊高手,對不對?
-----是我所見過的最棒的.

----安雅.......有件事,有件事我想告訴你.
----別,求你了,什麼也別說.

----你可以退下了.
----非常感謝.

泰坦尼克號:
ROSE:Jack,我愛你!
JACK:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:聽著,ROSE,...你一定能脫險,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看著他們張,可享高壽...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在這里,
不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:贏得船票...
...是我一生最幸運的事,
讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸,
你一定要幫我,答應我活下去,
答應我,你不會放棄...
...無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣...
...ROSE,答應我,千萬別忘了!
ROSE:我答應你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!

ROSE:I love you Jack.
「我愛你。傑克。」(露絲當然明白傑克的心意,她用力握著他那雙手,兩個人的手都已經感覺不出溫度了,但是他們知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……別這樣……沒到告別的時候,……沒到,……你明白嗎?」(傑克的牙顫抖得厲害,他感覺自己最後一點體溫正在消失,生命正悄悄地離開他的軀體。死亡的期限已到,傑克感到了自己的責任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
「我很冷……」
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(傑克鼓起最後的力量鄭重地告訴她,)「……你會得救……會活下去……」他顫抖地喘息著,「呃,……會生……好多的孩子……子孫滿堂,……你會長壽,……是死在暖和的床上……不是這兒,……不是今晚,不是……這么死,你懂嗎?」
(他的頭已經抬不起來了,海水撲上他的臉,嗆了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露絲被凍得渾身打顫,她眼睛又要閉上,嘴裡喃喃地:「……我身體麻木了……」
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(傑克已經感到他的時間不多了,他要把話說完,他必須使露絲活下去。)此刻,他不顧自己的顫抖與喘息,略有些急促地對露絲說:「……我贏得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……」
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能認識你,……是我的幸運,露絲……我滿足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艱難地停了一下,又鼓起勁兒說下去,「……我還有……還有一個心願……你必須答應,要活下去……不……不能絕望,……無論……發生什麼,無論……多麼……艱難,……快答應我,露絲,……答應我,一定做到,……」
ROSE:I promise.
「……我答應……」露絲失聲痛哭起來。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……」傑克的聲音漸漸弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露絲哭著應道:「我一定做到,傑克……一定做到……」

tatanic

我的意中人是個蓋世英雄,有一天他會踩著七色的雲彩來娶我,我猜中了前頭,可是我猜不著這結局......—《大話西遊》

你知不知道有一種鳥沒有腳的?他的一生只能在天上飛來飛去,飛累了就在風里睡覺,一輩子只能落地一次,那就是他死的時候。—《阿飛正傳》

當我們滿懷喜悅和惆悵的成長已經成為一種可以被講述的故事時,我們發現我們從未遵守過任何一個諾言,但我們真的真心真意愛過。—《那時花開》

如果,我多一張船票,你會不會跟我一起走?—《花樣年華》

第一、不要叫她溫柔。第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打; 第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁; 第四、如果她打你,一定要裝得很痛,如果真的很痛,那要裝得沒事;第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,她會非常喜歡; 第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她。——《我的野蠻女友》

畫外音:當時那把劍離我的喉嚨只有0.01公分,但是四分之一炷香之後,那把劍的女主人將會徹底地愛上我,因為我決定說一個謊話。雖然本人生平說過無數的謊話,但是這一個我認為是最完美的...... 紫霞:你再往前半步我就把你給殺了!至尊寶:你應該這么做,我也應該死。曾經有一份真誠的愛情放在我面前,我沒有珍惜,等我失去的時候我才後悔莫及,人世間最痛苦的事莫過於此。你的劍在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再猶豫了!如果上天能夠給我一個再來一次的機會,我會對那個女孩子說三個字:我愛你。如果非要在這份愛上加上一個期限,我希望是......一萬年!——《大話西遊》

當你年輕時,以為什麼都有答案,可是老了的時候,你可能又覺得其實人生並沒有所謂的答案。每天你都有機會和很多人擦身而過,有些人可能會變成你的朋友或者是知己,所以我從來沒有放棄任何跟人磨擦的機會。有時候搞得自己頭破血流,管他呢!開心就行了。——《墮落天使》

如果我有一千萬,我就可以買一層樓。我有一千萬嗎? 沒有,所以我仍然買不起樓。如果我有翅膀,我就可以飛。我有翅膀嗎? 沒有,所以我亦都沒辦法飛! 如果將整個太平洋的水倒出來,都淋不熄我對你的愛。整個太平洋的水全部倒得出嗎? 不能,所以我並不愛你!
如果我還有一天的壽命,那天我要做你的女友。我還有一天的命嗎?沒有。所以,很可惜。我今生仍然不是你女友。如果我有翅膀,我要從天堂飛下來看你。我有翅膀嗎?沒有。所以,很遺憾。我從此無法再看到你。如果把整個浴缸的水倒出,也澆不熄我對你愛情的火焰。整個浴缸的水全部倒得出嗎?可以。所以,是的。我愛你。——《第一次親密接觸》

第二個有點長,但比較簡單,卻很經典

Ⅵ 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句

英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:

1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)

3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5、Here』s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)

12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)

15、「You talking'to me?」

「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976

16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」

「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)

18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976

20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」

「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22、Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)

23、There』s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.

彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

27、You can』t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

28、I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

29、After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

30、I』ll have what she』s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989

31、I』ll be back.

我會回來的。——《終結者》1984

32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》

33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》

34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942

35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994

36、We』ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942

38、Well,nobody』s perfect.

人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959

39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971

40、You had me at「hello.」

當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

41、There』s no crying in baseball!

在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992

42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960

43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987

44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974

45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939

46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927

48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951

49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931

50、I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989

52、I』m king of the world!

我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,

53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.

我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。

54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》

55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》

56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》

57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》

58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》

再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》

59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》

60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》

61、The truth is out there.——The X files

真相在那裡。——《X檔案》

62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》

63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》

64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》

65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》

66、Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)

67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》

68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .

我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》

69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》

70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》

72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》

73、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!

21世紀什麼最貴?人才!

76、An organization without discipline.

「有組織,無紀律。」

77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.

我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。

78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .

真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。

79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。

我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。

80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.

大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》

81、You had me at hello.

你一開口就征服了我!

82、I hate mondays.

我恨星期一。

83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.

決不要讓人去做貓的工作。

84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.

鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。

88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。

89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。

93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.

「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。

98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。

99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

100、When two』s company, three』s the result!

兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!

Ⅶ 英語電影中的經典對白,句子(優美動人)

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

Ⅷ 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞

適合英語配音的經典電影台詞

導語:英語配音可以很好的練習我們的口語能力,一些很經典的英文電影台詞也可以用來摘抄,學習它們的語法,也可以做為寫作素材,為自己的作為增色加彩。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英文電影的經典台詞以供大家學習,希望大家閱讀愉快!

1.

Show me the money!「拿錢給我看!」—— 征服情海(Jerry Maguire, 1996)被公司解僱的體育經紀人傑瑞.馬圭爾拚命打電話試圖留住自己的客戶,啰嗦的橄欖球運動員羅德提出的條件是傑瑞必須「讓他看到錢」。

2.

Why don』t you e up sometime and see me?「你幹嘛不常來看看我呢?」—— 儂本多情(She Done Him Wrong, 1933)露夫人是一家夜總會的老闆,生性 *** ,喜歡周旋在許多情人之間。影片中當她看到年輕英俊的薩吉時便用這句台詞跟他調情。

3.

I』m walking here! I』m walking here!「我正在這走呢,我正在這走呢!」—— 午夜牛郎(Midnight Cowboy, 1969,Ratso是個街頭騙子,影片中有個鏡頭是他和另一位男主角喬一起過馬路,差點被一輛計程車撞到。這個鏡頭據說是即興發揮的,達斯丁.霍夫曼說他本來想說的是:「我們這里在拍電影。」結果說出來的卻是現在這句著名的台詞。

4.

Play it, Sam. Play 『As Time Goes By.』「彈吧,山姆。彈『時光飛逝』。」—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)伊爾莎和丈夫一起走進瑞克的酒吧,當她認出山姆後,便請他彈這首以前和瑞克在一起時經常聽他彈奏的曲子。

5.

You can』t handle the truth!「你擔當不起真相!」—— 好人寥寥(A Few Good Men, 1992) 30. I want to be alone.「我想一個人呆著。」—— 大飯店(Grand Hotel, 1932)

6.

After all, tomorrow is another day!「畢竟,明天又是新的一天!」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939) 32. Round up the usual suspects.「圍捕嫌犯。」—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)影片結尾,瑞克槍殺德國軍官後束手待斃。面對聞訊趕來的部下,雷諾警長出人意料地命令他們搜捕嫌犯,放過了瑞克。

7.

I』ll have what she』s having.「給我來份和她一樣的。」—— 當哈利遇到莎莉(When Harry Met Sally, 1989)34. You know how to whistle, don』t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.「你知道怎麼吹口哨,是嗎,斯蒂夫?只要把嘴唇閉上然後吹氣就行了。」—— 逃亡(To Have and Have Not, 1944)

8.

You』re gonna need a bigger boat。「你需要一艘更大的船。—— 大白鯊(Jaws, 1975)36. Badges? We ain』t got no badges! We don』t need no badges! I don』t have to show you any stinking badges!「警徽?我們沒有警徽!我們不需要警徽!我用不著給你看什麼臭警徽!」—— 碧血金砂(The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, 1948)

9.

I』ll be back.「我會回來的。」—— 終結者(The Terminator, 1984)這句台詞出現在T800被拒絕進入警察局時,隨後他開著卡車沖進了警局。

10.

Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.「今天,我認為自己是地球表面最幸運的人。」—— 揚基的驕傲(The Pride of the Yankees, 1942)本片是紐約洋基隊傳奇巨星魯.蓋瑞的傳記片,這句台詞出自他退役前在洋基體育場的著名演講。

11.

If you build it, he will e.「你建好了,他就會來。」—— 夢幻之地(Field of Dreams, 1989)40. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.「媽媽總是說,生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」—— 阿甘正傳(Forrest Gump, 1994)

12.

We rob banks.「我們是搶銀行的[]。」—— 雌雄大盜(Bonnie and Clyde, 1967)

13.

Plastics.「橡膠業。」—— 畢業生(The Graate, 1967)在為本舉行的慶祝宴會上,父親的合夥人馬圭爾先生特意把本叫到一邊,鄭重地建議他從事塑膠業。在本片上映後的一年間,塑膠製造業非常興旺,不少人認為與這句台詞有關。

14.

We』ll always have Paris.「我們將永遠擁有巴黎(的美好時光)」—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)瑞克在機場與伊爾莎依依惜別,用這句話安慰伊爾莎。如果你與情人分手時不知道該說什麼,就用這句話吧。

15.

I see dead people.「我能看見死人。」—— 第六感(The Sixth Sense, 1999)科爾對克羅醫生(布魯斯.威利斯飾)說過這句話,後者卻不以為意。影片接近尾聲時,醫生終於明白了這句話的含義。

17.

Stella! Hey, Stella!「斯黛拉!嗨,斯黛拉!」—— 慾望號街車(A Streetcar Named Desire, 1951)

18.

Oh, Jerry, don』t let』s ask for the moon. We have the stars.「哦,傑瑞,不用追尋月亮。我們已經有星星了。—— 揚帆(Now, Voyager, 1942)夏洛特和有婦之夫傑瑞互相傾心卻無法結合。傑瑞問她是否感到快樂,夏洛特用這句話作為回答。其含義類似於「不求天長地久,但求曾經擁有。」

19.

Shane. Shane. Come back!「謝恩,謝恩,回來吧!」—— 原野奇俠(Shane, 1953)Shane幫助斯塔瑞一家消滅了小鎮上的惡勢力,當他離開小鎮時,小男孩在他身後大聲呼喚他回來。Shane是著名的西部英雄形象。

20.

Well, nobody』s perfect.「人無完人。」—— 熱情似火(Some Like It Hot, 1959)富翁奧斯古德.菲爾丁被男扮女裝的主角傑瑞(傑克.萊蒙飾)迷得神魂顛倒。影片最後,傑瑞扯掉假發告訴他自己是男人,結果富翁不以為然地說:「人無完人嘛。」

21.

It』s alive! It』s alive!「它還活著!它還活著!」—— 科學怪人(Frankenstein, 1931)演員:柯林.克利夫(飾亨利.弗蘭肯斯坦) 科學家弗蘭肯斯坦博士製作了一個沒有生命的人體,一道閃電過後,它並沒有變成博士理想中的「完人」,而是變成了一個相貌醜陋的怪物。怪物將弗蘭肯斯坦博士當作自己的爸爸,但後者卻將其趕出了家門。

22.

Houston, we have a problem.「休斯頓,我們有問題了。—— 阿波羅13號(Apollo 13, 1995)宇航員吉姆.洛威爾向地面控制中心匯報故障情況。在網上可以找到當年的通訊錄音,原話是「Houston, we』ve had a problem.」。這句台詞後來變得非常流行,在告訴別人某個嚴重問題時,經常以這句話作為開場白,以達到一種輕松詼諧的效果。

23.

You』ve got to ask yourself one question: 『Do I feel lucky?』 Well, do ya, punk?「你應該問自己一個問題:『我感到幸運嗎?』你覺得呢,痞子?」—— 警探哈利(Dirty Harry, 1971)卡拉漢警官在追捕罪犯時有自己獨特的方法,完全無視法律的束縛。這是當他用槍指著罪犯時常說的話。

個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選

閱讀全文

與英文電影簡單台詞對白相關的資料

熱點內容
霹靂天使2電影全部音樂 瀏覽:76
法國電影弗蘭茲故事梗概 瀏覽:965
電影硫磺島家書圖片 瀏覽:946
吳中老數字電影院還開著沒 瀏覽:550
法國專門改編電影的樂團叫什麼名字 瀏覽:267
主角叫王俊的電影 瀏覽:226
sunny電影音樂 瀏覽:663
台灣人出獄電影 瀏覽:604
末日激戰電影英文名 瀏覽:463
泰國恐怖電影公司 瀏覽:928
飛天小女警大電影完整版 瀏覽:785
動畫電影白蛇完整版 瀏覽:367
法國電影浸沒下載 瀏覽:331
愛情電影中最浪漫的精彩片段 瀏覽:69
何以為家電影故事結局 瀏覽:914
電影絕地演員表 瀏覽:573
用一張撲克牌叫什麼電影 瀏覽:276
女主角臉上有胎記電影 瀏覽:49
多大不要買電影票 瀏覽:612
狗十三電影中文 瀏覽:608