導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 怦然心動電影中英文對照

怦然心動電影中英文對照

發布時間:2024-06-10 15:47:19

1. 怦然心動 男孩和外公對話+男孩獨白 中英台詞 急需!!

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人淪為平庸淺薄,金玉其外,而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。

2. 怦然心動經典台詞中英文

看怦然心動的電影你會害羞,看怦然心動中的 經典台詞 你會心動。以下是我為你精心整理的怦然心動經典台詞中英文,希望你喜歡。

怦然心動經典台詞中英文【精選】
1 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

我們中有些人平庸無為,有些人錦衣華服,有些人虛有其表,但偶爾你也會遇上一個光彩奪目的人,當你遇上TA,一切都無與倫比。

2 I never been embarrassed by where I 've lived before, I also never really thought about money, I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.

我從沒有因為住在哪裡而自卑,也沒有太多地想過貧窮,我知道我們不富裕,但我感覺我沒有錯過任何東西。

3 你,從未忘記過你的初戀。有些人平庸,有些人絢爛;有些人朴實無華,有些人光芒萬丈;有些人金玉其外而敗絮其中。但是,你總會遇到一些人,由內而外地散發著彩虹般的光芒,一旦遇見過,別人對你來說都不過是浮雲。

《怦然心動》

4 在這一場青春的洗禮里,我經歷了最痛徹心扉的愛情,它是如此的撲朔迷離,差點讓我誤以為它不能稱作愛情。可當它枝繁葉茂開花結果,卻被歲月連根拔起,我連呼吸都痛了。

《怦然心動》

5 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《怦然心動》

6 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

我爬得越高,越為眼前的風景所驚嘆。

7 你沒有欣賞美的眼光,我為你感到悲哀。

《怦然心動》

8 整體勝於全部。

《怦然心動》

9 The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.

她說起那種置身樹梢的感覺時說就像被高高舉起,微風拂面。哪個初中生會說出這樣的話呢?這種怪怪的感覺在我胃裡翻騰,我不喜歡這種感覺。

10 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有些人會漸露平庸,有些人會小有所成,還有人會出類拔萃,但偶爾才會遇上一個光彩奪目的人,當你真正遇到,就發現其他都是浮雲。

《怦然心動》
怦然心動經典台詞中英文【最新】
11 Let it be me 但願陪在你身邊的人是我。《怦然心動》

12 When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker.

她走出門時,我彷彿回到了初見她的那一刻,怎麼有人想要躲著朱莉?貝克呢?

13 你必須看到整體,一幅畫不僅是各個部分的簡單組合,一頭牛隻是一頭牛,草地只是一片長滿青草和花朵的土地,透過樹枝的陽光也不過是一束光線,但你將它們組合在一起,卻美得不可思議。

《怦然心動》

14 坐在樹上,遠離地面,被風吹拂著,就像你的心被美撞了一下。《砰然心動》

15 Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

有時落日泛起紫紅的余暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝於局部總和的道理。

16 The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.

見到布萊斯·羅斯基的第一天,我心動了。他的雙眸有種魔力讓我如痴如醉。語錄大全網

17 有些人淺薄,有些人沉默,有些人金玉其外,有些人內在光華。但每個人都會在某一天,遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人。當你遇到了這個人,你就會覺得,其他的一切都是浮雲。《怦然心動》

18 A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.

一幅畫不是眾多物件簡單拼湊而成的。牛隻是一頭牛,草地也只有青草和鮮花,而穿過樹枝的陽光也僅僅只是一束光,但如果將它們放到一起,就會產生魔一般的魅力。

19 The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 樹上掉下的蘋果它落的地離樹能有多遠?

——文德琳·范·德拉安南《怦然心動》

20 One's character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.

從小看到老,我可不願看到你做邊城浪子回不了頭。

21 當我見到布萊斯第一眼,我就怦然心動了。《怦然心動》

22 當你喜歡我的時候,我不喜歡你;當你愛上我的時候,我喜歡上你;當你離開我的時候,我卻愛上你;是你走得太快,還是我跟不上你的腳步。

23 The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?

接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。我的心跳停止了。就要來了嗎?我的初吻就要來了嗎?

24 Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance. And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.

雪利·斯道爾斯是個絮絮叨叨、陰險毒辣的長舌婦,頭發長見識短。可她竟然牽起了布萊斯的手。那可是我的布萊斯!帶著我的初吻到處招搖的布萊斯!

25 愛人和愛人之間是有磁場的,兩人心裡只要深愛著對方,哪怕被扔在早高峰一號線地鐵里,也能感應到對方所在的車廂。

《怦然心動》

26 And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.

我意識到加利特一件事是說對了:我心動了。完全心動了。

27 Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

——文德琳·范·德拉安南《怦然心動》

28 And she's been stalking me since the second grade.

- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.

她從二年級起就老是纏著我。- 這種女孩可是可遇不可求的。

29 But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent. And when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,當你遇到這個人後,會覺得其他人只是浮雲而已。

《怦然心動》
怦然心動經典劇情簡介
朱莉·貝克(瑪德琳·卡羅爾飾)虔誠地相信三件事:樹是聖潔的(特別是她最愛的梧桐樹)、她在後院里 飼養 的雞生出來的雞蛋是最衛生的、以及總有一天她會和布萊斯·羅斯基(卡蘭·麥克奧利菲飾)接吻。二年級時在看到布萊斯的藍眼睛那一瞬間,朱莉的心就被他擊中了。不幸的是,布萊斯對她從來沒有感覺。而且,他認為朱莉有點怪,怎麼會有人把養雞和坐在樹下看成樂趣呢。

沒想到,到了 八年級 ,布萊斯開始覺得朱莉不同尋常的興趣和對於家庭的自豪感使她顯得很有魅力。而朱莉則開始覺得布萊斯漂亮的藍眼睛也許和他本人一樣其實很空洞,畢竟,怎麼會有人不把別人對樹和雞的感情當回事呢?

猜你喜歡:

1. 電影《怦然心動》經典台詞

2. 《怦然心動》經典台詞

3. 怦然心動的經典台詞

4. love電影經典台詞

5. 愛因斯坦:我的世界觀

6. 想念情人語錄

3. 怦然心動英文經典台詞

隨著社會一步步向前發展,我們需要用到台詞的情形越來越多,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。究竟什麼樣的台詞才是好的台詞呢?下面是我幫大家整理的怦然心動英文經典台詞,歡迎閱讀與收藏。

《怦然心動》電影你看過嗎?還記得裡面的經典台詞都有哪些嗎?以下是我整理的怦然心動英文經典台詞,歡迎參考閱讀!

The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.

見到布萊斯·羅斯基的第一天,我心動了。他的雙眸有種魔力讓我如痴如醉。

The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?

接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。我的心跳停止了。就要來了嗎?我的.初吻就要來了嗎?

- And she's been stalking me since the second grade.

- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.

- 她從二年級起就老是纏著我。

- 這種女孩可是可遇不可求的。

The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人。

Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

有時落日泛起紫紅的余暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝於局部總和的道理。

One』s character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.

從小看到老,我可不願看到你做邊城浪子回不了頭。

Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

我們中有些人平庸無為,有些人錦衣華服,有些人虛有其表,但偶爾你也會遇上一個光彩奪目的人,當你遇上TA,一切都無與倫比。

The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.

她說起那種置身樹梢的感覺時說就像被高高舉起,微風拂面。哪個初中生會說出這樣的話呢?這種怪怪的感覺在我胃裡翻騰,我不喜歡這種感覺。

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

樹上掉下的蘋果它落的地離樹能有多遠?

And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.

我意識到加利特一件事是說對了:我心動了。完全心動了。

4. 鎬︾劧蹇冨姩緇忓吀涓鑻卞圭収

鎬︾劧蹇冨姩緇忓吀涓鑻卞圭収

銆銆鎴戝彧甯屾湜鏈辮帀璐濆厠鑳界繪垜榪滅偣|All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.

銆銆鏁呬簨濮嬩簬涓騫寸駭鏆戝亣 1957騫寸殑澶忓ぉ|It all began in the summer of 1957, before the start of second grade.

銆銆鎴戜滑鍒板跺暒|Here we are.

銆銆浣犱滑瑙夊緱榪欓噷鎬庝箞鏍? 鎴戞尯鍠滄㈢殑|What do you guys think? I like this place.

銆銆寰堣禐鍛 鎴戠殑鎴塊棿鏄浠涔堥滆壊?|It's cool. Uh, what color is my room?

銆銆鍒鎬ュ槢|Just you wait.

銆銆鍜變滑榪涚灖鐬 鍢 甯冭幈鏂瘄Let's see what's inside. Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.

銆銆榪囨潵緇欐垜鎼鎶婃墜鎼涓滆タ|Why don't, uh, you and I go help unload the van

銆銆璁╁戝樹滑鏁寸悊鍘ㄦ埧鍚|and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.

銆銆濂界殑 鑰佺埜|Okay, Dad.

銆銆浜庢垜鑰岃█ 榪欐剰鍛崇潃鎴戜粠姝ゆュ叆浜啢For me, it was the beginning of what would be

銆銆闀胯揪浜斿勾鐨勪笉瀹変笌閫冮伩鐢熸動|more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.

銆銆鍡 鎴戞槸鏈辮帀璐濆厠 鍠傚杺鍠 浣犲共鍢涘憿?|Hi, I'm Juli Baker. Hey, hey, what are you doing?

銆銆瑕佹垜甯蹇欏悧?|Don't you want some help?

銆銆涓嶅繀浜 閭i噷闈㈤兘鏄璐甸噸鐗╁搧|No. There's some valuable things in there.

銆銆閭f垜灝辨惉榪欎釜鍚 涓嶇敤浜啢How about this one? No, no, no.

銆銆璧剁揣鍥炲跺惂 浣犲堝堟病鍑嗗湪鎵句綘鍛|Run home. Your mother's probably wondering where you are.

銆銆娌″叧緋 鎴戝堝堢煡閬撴垜鍦ㄥ摢 濂瑰悓鎰忔垜榪囨潵|Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said it's fine.

銆銆鏄劇劧榪欏戝樹篃澶涓嶈瘑瓚d簡|It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.

銆銆鍜變滑浠ㄥ湪榪欏効鏈夌偣鎸ゅ惂 涓嶈佺揣鍟妡It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind.

銆銆姣鏃犺嚜鐭ヤ箣鏄 鎴戜滑涓璧鋒帹鍚?|Of any kind. You wanna push this one together?

銆銆甯冭幈鏂 浣犲堝堣繕絳夌潃浣犲府蹇欏惂?|Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother?

銆銆鏄鍟婃槸鍟妡Oh, yeah.

銆銆鎴戠湡鏄鎷垮ス娌¤緳|I mean, nothing would stop her.

銆銆鎴戠粓浜庡繊鏃犲彲蹇 榪欐椂鍊欒″紓鐨勪簨鎯呭嵈鍙戠敓浜啢I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened.

銆銆鎴戠湡鏄闅句互緗淇|I couldn't believe it.

銆銆鎴戝眳鐒朵細鐗電潃闄岀敓濂沖╃殑鎵媩There I was holding hands with this strange girl.

銆銆鎴戝拫灝辨児涓婁簡榪欑嶉夯鐑? 浣犲ソ鍛|How did I get into this mess? Well, hello.

銆銆鐪嬫潵浣犲凡緇忚よ瘑鎴戝効瀛愪簡|I see you've met my son

銆銆鎴戜笉寰椾笉浣垮嚭7宀佺敺鐢熶粎鏈夌殑姘旀倈Finally, I did the only manly thing available when you're 7 years old.

銆銆鐒惰 榪樻湁涓澶т覆鐨勯夯鐑︾瓑鐫鎴憒However, my troubles were far from over.

銆銆灝卞湪鎴戣蛋榪涘彾灝旀.鑰佸笀鐨勬暀瀹ゆ椂|The minute I walked into Miss Yelson's classroom

銆銆甯冭幈鏂? 浣犱篃鍦ㄨ繖鍟妡Bryce? You're here.

銆銆寰堟樉鐒秥it was clear:

銆銆鍗充嬌鍦ㄥ︽牎 涔熸棤娉曢冭劚濂圭殑.欖旀帉|School would not be a sanctuary.

銆銆鍢 甯冭幈鏂 浣犲コ鏈嬪弸鍛?|Hey, Bryce, where's your girlfriend?

銆銆鏋夋垜涓涓栬嫳鍚嶅晩|I was branded for life.

銆銆鍢 甯冭幈鏂 浣犲拫涓嶅悜濂規眰濠氬憿?|Hey, Bryce, why don't you ask her to marry you?

銆銆甯冭幈鏂鍜屾湵鑾夌埇涓婃爲姊|Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree

銆銆鍗垮嵖鎴戞垜鐢滃傝湝|K-l-S-S-l-N-G

銆銆鎼鏉ラ晣涓婄殑絎涓騫寸畝鐩村氨鏄鍦虹伨闅緗My first year in town was a disaster.

銆銆鐬ч偅灝忎袱鍙e憖|Look at them.

銆銆鎺ヤ笅鏉ョ殑涓夊勾涔熶笉灝藉備漢鎰弢And the next three weren't much better.

銆銆灝辮繖涔堟嵄鍒頒簡鍏騫寸駭 鎴戞葷畻涓嶅啀鍧愪互寰呮瘷|But finally, in the sixth grade, I took action.

銆銆鎯沖埌浜嗕竴涓澶х嫚鎷泑I hatched the plan.

銆銆闆鍒﹟Sherry.

銆銆闆鍒 絳変竴涓媩Sherry, wait up.

銆銆鍡 甯冭幈鏂瘄Hi, Bryce. Heh.

銆銆鎴戝悜闆鍒╂柉閬撳皵鏂灞曞紑鏀誨娍|I asked out Sherry Stalls.

銆銆鎴戞兂闂浣犳効涓嶆効鎰...|I was wondering if you wanted to go

銆銆榪欎釜鎷涙暟鐨勭粷濡欎箣澶勫湪浜巪To full appreciate the brilliance of this plan

銆銆闆鍒╂柉閬撳皵鏂鏄鏈辮帀鐨勭溂涓閽墊you have to understand that Juli hated Sherry Stalls

銆銆浣嗘垜濮嬬粓鎯充笉閫氬叾涓鐨勭紭鐢眧though I never understood why.

銆銆闆鍒╅暱鍙戦橀 涓轟漢鍜屽杽|Sherry was nice, friendly and she had a lot of hair.

銆銆鎴戝堜箣鍓嶄竴鐩翠笉璁╂垜鎵撹蟲礊 鍚庢潵鎴戞嫾鍛芥眰濂箌At first, my mother wouldn't let me get my ears pierced, but I begged

銆銆鎴戝師鏈涓蹇冩寚鏈 鍙瑕佸拰闆鍒╁悆鍚冮キ|The idea was that Sherry would eat with me

銆銆鏁f暎姝 灝辮兘璁╂湵鑾夌煡闅捐岄|maybe we'd walk around together, and hopefully Juli would lose interest.

銆銆濂硅繕鏄涓嶅厑璁告垜16宀佸墠鎵撹蟲礊|But I still can't get the hoops till I'm 16.

銆銆澶鍙鎯滀簡|Oh, that's a shame.

銆銆綾沖滃Ξ涔熸兂鎵撹蟲礊|So Melanie wanted to get her ears pierced,

銆銆浣嗗ス鑰佸堜篃涓嶆槸鐪佹補鐨勭伅|but of course her mother said no.

銆銆濂瑰氨鍦ㄥ跺ぇ鍙戦浄闇啢So she threw a fit

銆銆鎶婄害緲板凹椹钂傛柉鐨勭簿閫夎緫緇欑牳浜啢and smashed her Johnny Mathis Greatest Hits album

銆銆緇撴灉灝辮紱佽凍浜啢and she got grounded,

銆銆榪炴垜鐨勭潯琛f淳瀵歸兘鏉ヤ笉浜啢so now she can't come to my pajama sleepover party.

銆銆浜嬫儏榪涘睍鐩稿綋欏哄埄|Things were unfolding quite nicely.

銆銆浣犵殑縐戝﹀疄楠屾墦綆楁庝箞鍋?|What are you doing for your science project?

銆銆鐩村埌鎴戞墍璋撶殑鎸氬弸鍔犲埄鐗瑰焹鎮╁痙|That is, until my supposed best friend, Garrett Einbinder

銆銆寮濮嬫墦璧蜂簡闆鍒╃殑涓繪剰|took an interest in Sherry himself.

銆銆鎴戞兂灞曠ず鍚勭嶆姢鍙戠礌|I was thinking of showing how split ends react

銆銆濡備綍淇澶嶅ご鍙戝垎鍙墊with different hair conditioners.

5. 《怦然心動》經典台詞英文有哪些

1、Some of us get dipped in flat,some in satin, some in gloss。But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare。

我們生命中會遇到很多人,有的黯淡無光,有的色彩艷麗,有的光彩照人。但是偶爾,你也會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人。當你真的遇到,其他人就此變成匆匆浮雲。

2、The first day i met Bryce Loskii flipped。It was those eyes,something in those dazzling eyes。

見到布萊斯·洛斯基的第一眼,我便心動了,他的眼眸讓我深陷其中。

3、I had flipped,completely。

我迷上了她,徹底迷上了她。

4、Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road。

有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

5、I can』t stop thinking about her。

我就是忍不住想她。

6、All my life I』ve been waiting for that kiss。

我這輩子都在等那個吻。

7、I blessed a day I found you。

感謝上天讓我遇見你。

6. 求《怦然心動》的中英台詞額……

他和我聊各式各樣的事情
He told me all sorts of things.
比如他怎麼找到一份運輸乾草的工作,比如他後悔自己沒有完成大學學業
like how he got his first job delivering hay and how he'd wished he'd finished college.
有天,他出人意料地問
Then one day he surprised me.
你和對門那個布萊斯是怎麼回事啊?
What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?
朱莉:啊?什麼怎麼回事啊?沒什麼啊
What do you mean? Nothing.
父:哦,那就好,是我想多了
Oh, okay .My mistake.
朱莉:你為什麼這么想?
Why would you even think that?
父:沒什麼,只是你成天把他掛在嘴邊
No reason .Just that you...talk about him all the time.
朱莉:我有嗎?I do?
父:是啊
Mm-hm.
朱莉:我不知道I
don't know.
我想是因為他那雙眼睛,或者是他的微笑
I guess it's something about his eyes .Or maybe his smile.
父:那他這個人如何?
But what about him?
朱莉:什麼?
What?
父:你必須看到整體
You have to look at the whole landscape.
朱莉:什麼意思?
What does that mean?
父:一幅畫可不僅僅是它各個部分的簡單組合
A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
一頭牛隻是一頭牛
A cow by itself is just a cow.
草地只是一片長滿青草和花朵的土地
A meadow by itself is just grass,
透過樹枝的陽光,也不過是一束光線而已
And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.
但是你將它們組合在一起
But you put them all together...
卻美的不可思議
and it can be magic.
爸爸的話,我一知半解
I didn't really understand what he was saying
直到有一天下午,我在那棵梧桐樹上
until one afternoon...when I was up in the sycamore tree.
當時我是想取一個風箏
I was rescuing a kite.
風箏掛在很高的樹上,我從未爬到那麼高的地方
It was a long way up ,higher than I'd ever been.
我爬得越高,風景就越發曼妙迷人
And the higher I got ,the more amazed I was by the view.
我感覺可以嗅到微風的芬芳,就像陽光和野草
I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled .Like sunshine and wild grass.
我忍不住深呼吸
I couldn't stop breathing it in...
讓肺中充盈著我有生以來最美好的氣息
filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.
從那一刻起,那裡就成為我最喜歡的地方
From that moment on ,that became my spot.
我可以坐在樹上幾個小時
I could sit there for hours,
看著這個世界
just looking out at the world.
有時候,日落是粉紅或紫色,
Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.
有時候,橙色的余輝點燃地平線的晚霞
And some days they were a blazing range...setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.
就是在某個那樣的日落中
It was ring one of those sunsets
我開始明白我爸爸所說的「整體大於部分之和」
that my father's idea...of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts...moved from my head to my heart.
有時候,我會起得特別早,只為了在樹上看日出
Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.
就這樣,我哭了整整兩個星期
I must've cried for two weeks straight.
雖然我仍堅持去學校
Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could...
但感覺什麼事情都不重要
but nothing seemed to matter.
但無論我怎麼做,我就是忘不了那棵樹
But no matter what I did ,I couldn't stop thinking about it.
父:你還好吧
are you okay
朱莉:那隻是棵樹
it was just a tree
父:不,那不只是棵樹
no ,it wasn't just a tree
我希望你永遠不要忘記在樹上的感覺
i never want you to forget how you feel when you were up there.
那幅畫是我每天清晨醒來第一個看見的事物
It was the first thing I saw every morning...
也是我每天睡前看到的最後一件事物
and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.
當我不再面對畫落淚時
And once I could look at it without crying...
我看到的不再僅僅是一棵樹
I saw more than the tree
我開始懂了在樹上的那些時光對我的意義
and what being up there meant to me.
我覺得自己的世界觀發生了變化
I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.
禁不住想,我對布萊斯的感覺是不是也變了呢
And I wondered ,did I still feel the same things about Bryce?
外公:我們當中的有些人平庸,有些人像緞子一樣光彩照人,有些人浮華於外表
Some of us get dipped in flat...some in satin...some in gloss.
但有一天,你會遇到一個如彩虹般燦爛的人
But every once in a while...you find someone who's iridescent.
當你遇到這個人,
And when you do...
其他人都只是浮雲而已
nothing will ever compare.
我們邊勞動邊聊天
And the whole time we worked ,we talked.
他想知道關於那棵梧桐樹的故事
He wanted to know more about the sycamore tree.
而且他完全明白「整體大於部分之和」的意思!
He knew exactly what it meant about the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.
他說這就和人一樣
He said it was the same with people
但是,對於人而言,有時候「整體反而不如部分之和」
but sometimes with people ,the whole could be less.
我覺得這個觀點很有趣
I thought that was pretty interesting.
我開始帶著這一觀點觀察小學以來認識的同學
I started looking at people I'd known since elementary school...
試著發現他們整個人是大於還是小於他們的各個部分之和
trying to figure out if they were more or less than the sum of their parts.
Chet說的對,大部分的人,整體而言都不如他們的各部分之和
Chet was right. A lot of them were less.
所有的同學中,只有布萊斯我不敢確定
Of all my classmates, the one person I couldn't seem to place was Bryce.
如果是以前,我肯定毫不猶豫地說,布萊斯一定是大於部分之和
Until recently, I would've said with absolute certainty...
但是現在,我不確定了. But now I wasn't so sure

閱讀全文

與怦然心動電影中英文對照相關的資料

熱點內容
霹靂天使2電影全部音樂 瀏覽:76
法國電影弗蘭茲故事梗概 瀏覽:965
電影硫磺島家書圖片 瀏覽:946
吳中老數字電影院還開著沒 瀏覽:550
法國專門改編電影的樂團叫什麼名字 瀏覽:267
主角叫王俊的電影 瀏覽:226
sunny電影音樂 瀏覽:663
台灣人出獄電影 瀏覽:604
末日激戰電影英文名 瀏覽:463
泰國恐怖電影公司 瀏覽:928
飛天小女警大電影完整版 瀏覽:785
動畫電影白蛇完整版 瀏覽:367
法國電影浸沒下載 瀏覽:331
愛情電影中最浪漫的精彩片段 瀏覽:69
何以為家電影故事結局 瀏覽:914
電影絕地演員表 瀏覽:573
用一張撲克牌叫什麼電影 瀏覽:276
女主角臉上有胎記電影 瀏覽:49
多大不要買電影票 瀏覽:612
狗十三電影中文 瀏覽:608