Ⅰ 這部電影是如此的傷感,以至於它讓我想哭 英語翻譯 用 so that
The movie is so sentimental that it makes me feel crying
I saw a movie last night which is a sad movie,I have cried for hours that's why my eyes get swollen.
這個句子對的,只是,沒必要把句子變這么復雜的.
I saw a movie last night,it was a sad movie.I cried for hours,which is why my eyes get swollen.
have done是強調完成了,
I had cried for hours before going to bed,which is why .
通常後面還有問題的.
I saw a movie last night which is a sad one.I cried for hours and that's why my eyes get swollen.
I have seen a movie which is a sad one.I wwas crying while watching it.That's why my eyes get swollen.
直接用過去時即可,沒必要用現在完成時.
I saw a movie last night,which was a tragedy.I cried ring the watching time,Thats why my eyes get swollen now.
你看電影是過去式了,哭了很久也是last night 的事,而have done 是做過的事對現在的影響即眼睛腫了,哭的動作不能用have cried
I have done是強調你完成了某件事情.
I did是強調動作.
你可以直接說I watched a sad movie last night 不需要用which is.watch a movie not see a movie.
還有你應該說I cried when I was watching the movie.
I did 就是發生在過去的一件事對現在沒有影響比如I did my homework last night.
I have done是過去發生的一件事對現在有影響比如I have done with my homework from yesterday so I got an "A" for today's grade.所謂對現在有影響就是在句子後面加上現在發生的事.
Ⅲ 感人的英語電影經典台詞,長一些,最好是有中文翻譯,英文大概需要80詞左右,如果何時會提高懸賞的。
1.「Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.」 Gone with the Wind, 1939.「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)毫無疑問,即使那些沒有看過《亂世佳人》的人,也會對白瑞德給郝思嘉的這句臨別之言印象深刻。
2.「I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.」The Godfather, 1972 .「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年)
3.「You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.」 On the Waterfront, 1954 .
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)這兩句馬龍•白蘭度的台詞出自令白蘭度榮膺奧斯卡影帝的影片《教父》與《碼頭風雲》。
4.「Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.」 The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年) 朱迪•加蘭在《綠野仙蹤》中扮演的少女多羅茜對她的小狗托托說的這句話成了後來人們對無法回到鼎盛時期的感嘆。
5.「Here's looking at you, kid.」 Casablanca, 1942. 「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年) 在1942年的電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中,亨弗萊•鮑嘉對英格里•褒曼說了「孩子,就看你的了。」這句著名的經典台詞。
6.「Go ahead, make my day.」 Sudden Impact, 1983 .「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
7.「All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.」 Sunset Blvd., 1950 .「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
8.「May the Force be with you.」 Star Wars, 1977.「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
9.「Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.」 All About Eve, 1950.「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10.「You talking to me?」 Taxi Driver, 1976 「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
11.「What we've got here is failure to communicate.」 Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)
12.「I love the smell of napalm in the morning.」 Apocalypse Now, 1979.「我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。」——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)
13.「Love means never having to say you're sorry.」 Love Story, 1970 .「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)
14.「The stuff that dreams are made of.」 The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .「夢想由此構成。」《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)
15.「E.T. phone home.」 E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .「E.T.打電話回家。」——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16.「They call me Mister Tibbs!」 In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .「他們叫我狄博思先生。」——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)
17.「Rosebud.」 Citizen Kane, 1941「玫瑰花蕾。」——《公民凱恩》(1941年)
18.「Made it, Ma! Top of the world!」 White Heat, 1949 .「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)
19.「I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!」 Network, 1976 .「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)
20.「Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.」 Casablanca, 1942 .「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
21.「A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.」 The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.
「曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。」——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22.「Bond. James Bond.」 Dr. No, 1962 .「邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。」——《諾博士》(「007」系列第一部,1962年)
23. 「There's no place like home.」 The Wizard of Oz, 1939.「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
24. 「I am big! It's the pictures that got small.」 Sunset Blvd., 1950 . 「我很大!是畫面太小了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
25.「Show me the money!"」Jerry Maguire, 1996.「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)
阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上鋼琴師)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過)
肖申克的救贖
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!
Ⅳ 悲傷的電影總是使我想要離開的英文
悲傷的電影總是使我想要離開
Sad movies always make me want to leave
悲傷的電影總是使我想要離開
Sad movies always make me want to leave