導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 讓人印象深刻的電影英文句子

讓人印象深刻的電影英文句子

發布時間:2024-03-23 06:20:39

⑴ 經典英文電影句子

本來無望的事,大膽嘗試,往往能成功。Was hopeless, bold attempt, often can succeed.你還知道哪些經典英文電影句子嗎?下面是我為大家准備的一些經典英文電影句子,歡迎大家參閱,希望大家喜歡。

經典英文電影句子(精選篇)

1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2、I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

3、I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

8、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )

10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

經典英文電影句子(熱門篇)

1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.

傑出的人有著目標,其他人只有願望。

2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.

比起談著充滿欺騙的戀愛,單身反而更好。

3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.

太容易的路,可能根本就不能帶你去任何地方。

4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.

冬天,將自己從被窩里掏出來,是人生最難的任務之一了。

5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.

未來會讓人心生畏懼,但是我們卻不能因為習慣了過去,就逃回過去。

6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.

我喜歡這樣的時刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然後害羞地別過臉去。

7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.

被輕蔑的時候能平靜的一笑,這是一種自信。

8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

成功是,你即使跨過一個又一個失敗,但也沒有失去熱情。

9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.

並不是你面對了,任何事情都能改變。但是,如果你不肯面對,那什麼也變不了。

10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.

那個人會在耳邊輕聲說:沒事,我在這。在你悲傷時給你依靠,與你相關的,他都珍視。有這樣的人,我愛定了。

11、Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

做你想做的夢吧,去你想去的地方吧,成為你想成為的人吧,因為你只有一次生命,一個機會去做所有那些你想做的事。

12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.

我們都有絕望的時候,只有在勇敢面對時,我們才知道我們有多堅強。

13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.

如果別人朝你扔石頭,就不要扔回去了,留著作你建高樓的基石。

14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.

如果你的快樂與否取決於別人做了什麼,我想,你真的有點問題。

15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.

不去期望。失去了不會傷心,得到了便是驚喜。

經典英文電影句子(最新篇)

1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

任何值得做的,就把它做好。

2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.

幸福是太多和太少之間的一站。

3、In love folly is always sweet.

戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。

4、The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it.

做出決定並不困難,困難的是接受決定。

5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.

你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狽無處遁形。

6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.

你也許已走出我的視線,但從未走出我的思念。

7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.

愛不是什麼可能、大概、也許,一旦愛上了,自己是十分清楚的。

8、In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

到頭來,你活了多少歲不算什麼,重要的是,你是如何度過這些歲月的。

9、When the whole world is about to rain, let’s make it clear in our heart together.

當全世界約好一起下雨,讓我們約好一起在心裡放晴。

10、It’s better to be alone than to be with someone you’re not happy to be with.

寧願一個人呆著,也不要跟不合拍的人呆一塊。

11、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.

人生就是一場旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的應該是沿途的風景以及看風景的心情。

12、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.

時間在流逝,生命中人來人往。不要錯失機會,告訴他們在你生命中的意義。

13、I lied when I said I didn’t like you. I lied when I said I didn’t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.

我說不愛你,那是假話;我說不在乎,那是假話;我告訴自己對你再不會有感覺了,那也是假話。

14、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.

要得到真正的快樂,我們只需擁有三樣東西:有想做的事,有值得愛的人,有美麗的夢。

15、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.

⑵ 電影經英文短句

1.請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6.You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了! 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。

不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。

把你。

2.十句出自英語電影的經典英文語句

1. You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。(當幸福來敲門)

2. You have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有夢想,就要守護它。(當幸福來敲門)

3. Stupid is as stupid does. 做傻事的才是傻瓜。(阿甘正傳)

4. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。(阿甘正傳)

5. You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情, 才能夠繼續前進。(阿甘正傳)

6. Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。(肖申克的救贖)

7. Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright. 有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!(肖申克的救贖)

8. Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies. 希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝。(肖申克的救贖)

9. Behind the great wealth are hidden evil. 巨大財富的背後,都隱藏著罪惡。(教父)

10. Let your friends underestimate the advantages of the enemy overestimate your weaknesses. 讓朋友低估你的優點,讓敵人高估你的缺點。(教父)

3.英文電影經典句子

當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。

Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。

或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。

I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。

What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。

如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。

阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。

3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。

肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。

忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。

剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。

我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。

我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。

4.求經典英文電影名句

A friend that you buy with presents will be bought from you. 用禮物「買來」的朋友終會被買走。

——Thomas Fuller Friendship is the golden thread that ties the hearts of all the world. 友誼是一根金線,把全世界的心連在一起。 ——J.Evelyn Without confidence there is no friendship. 沒有信任,就沒有友誼。

——Epicurus In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends. 在順境中,朋友結識了我們;在逆境中,我們了解了朋友。——C.Collins Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. 友誼如金錢一般,容易得到卻不易保持。

——Samuel Butler Friendship often ends in love, but love, in friendship—never 友誼常以愛情而結束;而愛情從不能以友誼而告終。——C.C.Colton Suspicion is the poison of friendship. 猜疑對友誼而言是一種毒葯。

——St.Augustine Do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself. 不要向不如你幸福的人說你自己的幸福。 ——Plutarch Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. 幸福猶如香水,你不可能潑向別人而自己卻不沾幾滴。

——Emerson It is impossible to love and to be wise. 愛令智昏。——Francis Bacon If you would be loved, love and be lovable. 想被人愛,就要去愛別人,並讓自己可愛。

——Benjamin Franklin A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother. 兄弟未必是朋友,而朋友總是兄弟。 ——Benjamin Franklin Love, friendship, respect, do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something. 愛情、友誼和尊敬都不如對某物的共同的恨那樣能把人們團結起來。

——Chekhow The course of true love never did run smooth. 通向真愛的路從無坦途。——Shakespeare Where there is marriage without love, there will be love without marriage. 有沒有愛情的婚姻,就會有沒有婚姻的愛情。

——Benjamin Franklin If you would keep your secret from an enemy, tell it not to a friend. 如果不想讓你的敵人得知你的秘密,就不要把秘密告訴你的朋友。 ——Benjamin Franklin To really know someone is to have loved and hated him in turn. 在愛過和恨過一個人之後才能真正了解他。

——Marcel Jouhandeau 1. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." --Aristotle 愛就是兩個身體一個靈魂. 2. "Love is the beauty of the soul." --St. Augustine 愛是靈魂至萃. 3. "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach。" --Elizabeth Barrett Browning 心有多深,愛就有多深. 心有多高,愛就有多高. 心有多寬,愛就有多寬. 4. "Take away love, and our earth is a tomb." --Robert Browning 沒有愛的世界天地無光. 5. "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one." --John Keats 兩種思維,一點靈犀. 你我之心,律動一致. 6. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." --Helen Keller 人間最美好的東西看不到,觸不著.只能用心去悟. 7."In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing." --Mignon McLaughlin 愛情方程式:一加一等於一切.二減一等於零. 8. "I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves." --Rumi 我就是一輪水車,永遠圍著你轉,品嘗你,只要流水不息. 9. "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." --George Sand 生命中只有一種幸福: 那就是愛和被愛. 10. "The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite." --William Shakespeare 給你的越多,得到的越多, 因為二者是無窮無盡的. 11. "I am my beloved, and my beloved is me." --Song of Solomon 我是吾愛,吾愛是我. 12. "Love is friendship set on fire." --Jeremy Taylor 愛情=火焰+友誼. 13. "Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again." --Unknown 得到你,失去了自我,失去你,我想再次失去自我. 14. "The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart." --Unknown 玫瑰演繹無言的愛. 15. "If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever." --Unknown 倘若我在夢中能得到你的愛,我願永遠懷抱此夢. 16. "Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet." --Unknown 相逢喚醒夢中情. 17. "True love begins when nothing is looked for in return." --Antoine De Saint-Exupery 愛情始於無所回報. 18. "For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it." --Ivan Panin 真愛難掩其暇.真相擲地有聲.真情終成眷屬. 19."Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." --Oliver Wendell Holmes 愛情是開啟幸福大門的萬能鑰匙. 20. "All love is sweet, given or returned." --Percy Bysshe Shelley 愛與被愛,甜甜密密.。

5.3部英文電影的30個經典句子

《肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人

4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝

5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.

譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.

6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.

譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.

譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。

9.The sun in the head, like a free man.

譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.

譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。

那就是——希望。

6.在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞

《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

《盜夢空間》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。

《愛情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

《黑天鵝》----

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.

完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

《阿甘正傳》----

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

《死亡詩社》----

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.

希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

《冰與火之歌》----

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

《怦然心動》----

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《當幸福來敲門》----

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。

也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……

PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~

7.一部電影里的10句經典英語句

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

⑶ 50句經典英文電影台詞

英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。

英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

2,There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

4,Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

26,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

7,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

8,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

9,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。

(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

10,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有

頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)

14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,

she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

18,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

(《死亡詩社》1989)

20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!

(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

(《阿甘正傳》1994)

3,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

(《揚帆》1942)

5,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。

(《熱情似火》1959)

6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″

Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,

無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

7,You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。

(《甜心先生》1996)

8,There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!

(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

9,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。

(《驚魂記》1960)

10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something

more comfortable?”

“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,

《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On

second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until

you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞

直到你回家。”

(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )

15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”

(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )

16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're

gonna get.”

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”

(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )

17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”

(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)

猜你喜歡:

1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

2. 50句英語經典句子

3. 20句英語電影台詞

4. 50句經典的英語名言

5. 電影經典英文台詞對白

⑷ 10句感人至深的英文電影經典台詞

生活,讓我接觸的人很多很多,需要鼓勵和贊賞的人也有很多,但從來沒有對誰感動過,你是第一個,說不清為什麼,看見你就有一種從未有過的親和,回顧過去的很多很多,誰都感動不了我,只有你能讓我感覺親和,只有你給了我感動的感覺。今天我給大家分享一些影片中感人至深的 經典台詞 ,歡迎大家欣賞!

10句感人至深的英文電影經典台詞

1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it’s called present!

昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》

2. If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something。

如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》

3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you。

告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》

4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage。

時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》

5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me。

在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》

6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go。

我想,我們的 故事 永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》

7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind。

愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》

8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …

有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》

9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun。

要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主 日記 》

10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something,go get it。

不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》

⑸ 英文電影好詞好句

一、Flipped《怦然心動》

1. The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人。

2. Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

2. So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

我們奮力前行,小舟逆水而上,不斷地被浪潮推回到過去。

3. It was an age of miracles, it was an age of art, it was an age of excess, and it was an age of satire.

這是一個奇跡的時代,一個藝術的時代,一個揮金如土的時代,也是一個充滿嘲諷的時代。

⑹ 著名英文電影台詞大全_著名英文電影句子台詞

在觀看英文電影的時候,也讀到了許多 經典台詞 。下面就讓我來為大家一一盤點著名英文電影台詞吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜歡!

著名英文電影台詞:《剪刀手愛德華》
1、配合你瞬息萬變的容顏。

With your changing face.

2、放下來!請不要再接近!

Put down! Please do not close!

3、這是我一生中最難忘的經歷。

This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.

4、無論如何,愛德華都是特殊的。

In any case, Edward is special.

5、他手腳真的那麼俐落,才一下午功夫?

His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?

6、你讓我無法思考,你是媽媽的寶貝女兒。

You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.

7、對少女一點概念也沒有,她們最瘋狂了。

There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.

8、我們要讓他能夠了解現實,大家別再鬧了。

We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.

9、他給他造了器官,心臟,頭腦,以及一切。

He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.

10、戰時受的傷,使我沒了知覺一點知覺也沒有。

In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.

11、又不是要來很多人,鄰居們都是很和藹可親的。

Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.

12、他要你自食其力,養成獨立,以後你會更感激他。

He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.

13、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

14、如果我沒有刀,我就不能保護你。如果我有刀,我就不能擁抱你。

If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
著名英文電影台詞:《阿甘正傳》
1、奇跡每天都在發生。

Miracles happen every day.

2、糟糕的事難免會發生。

A bad thing is going to happen.

3、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。

Mama always said that death is a part of life.

4、我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

I am not smart, but I know what love is.

5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.

6、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。

People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.

7、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。

People spend a lot of time on boring things.

8、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。

You can only move on if you forget the past.

9、你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

11、以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。

Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.

12、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.

13、媽媽說過,要往前走,就得先忘掉過去。我想,這就是跑的用意。

Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.

14、我分辨不出哪裡是天空開始的地方,哪裡是地面開始的地方。那麼美。

I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.

15、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

16、我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄盪。

I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.

17、一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。

Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.

18、我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.

19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
著名英文電影台詞:《英國病人》
1、美麗和傷痛總是在一個 故事 里共生、糾纏。

Beauty and pain are always in a story.

2、歌手不過是一個聲音,聲音的背後是群山巍峨。

The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.

3、我知道你會回來,把我抱起,迎風屹立。我已別無所求。

I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.

4、你會愛我度過我的餘生嗎?不,我會愛你到我生命的盡頭。

Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.

5、起初相愛會顯得緊張,柔情似水,不顧一切,因為心如烈火。

New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.

6、哈納想了解英國病人,融進他的思緒,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。

She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.

7、你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,多麼渴望甘霖能再次降落我的臉龐。

Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.

8、你最恨什麼?他問。謊言,你呢?佔有,他說,當你離開時,就忘了我吧。

What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.

9、我已別無所求,只想跟著你漫步天國,和朋友們一起,去一個沒有地圖的樂土。

I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.

10、有些部落在起風的時候,會朝著風亮出他們的手心。他們相信只要在恰當的時機這么做,就可以轉移風向。

Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.

11、在一半的時間里,我不能沒有你,在另一半的時間里,我又覺得無所謂,這不在於我愛你多少,而在於我能忍受多少。

In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.

12、我們想了解一些事情,想要把前因後果搞清楚,談話者引誘我們,用語言引我們入瓮。我們迫切想成長和改變,我們想探索未知的世界。

We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.

13、她在黑暗的走廊劃起一根火柴,點燃了蠟燭。燭光照亮了她的雙肩。她跪了下來,雙手放在大腿上,吸進了硫磺的氣味。他想像著自己吸進了光明。

She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.

14、工兵又坐在窗檯—上。如果他能穿過房間去觸摸她一下,英國病人就會清醒的。但是他們之間橫亘著危險又錯綜復雜的距離。他們之間橫亘著非常寬廣的世界。

Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.

15、戰爭時的背叛被幼稚地拿來與和平時期人們的背叛做比較。墜入愛河的人陷入對方的氣質之中。或緊張或溫柔的話語,粉粹了一切,又創造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃燒著。

The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.

16、一個 愛情故事 與那些失魂落魄的人無關,但是與那些找到那顆鬱郁寡歡的心的人有關,在偶然碰到的時候,身體愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他無法入眠,也無法從容應對。它消耗了自己和過去。

A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.

17、普基腦中會充滿她的影子。當他工作的時候,他的世界總是充滿著清晰和諧的音樂,而人類世界都消失了。他並不指望有多麼舒適,他只是想和她在一起,在這間屋子裡守候著她。他不再承認自己的缺點,也不願意把自己的缺點暴露給對方。

In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.

18、對於你無法擁有的,你只是逃避,或轉移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失敗了,你就拿另一件事當寄託,沒有任何事情能改變你。你站在我面前,有時是那麼漠然,有時又那麼沉默,好像只要暴露一點你的個性,就是對你自己最大的背叛。我知道我無法改變你,所以我離開你。

For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.

19、我信這些東西。當我們遇見心上人,我們的心靈會有一部分像個歷史學家,帶點書獃子氣,會想像或者記起曾經在哪裡見過這個人,曾經和她在不經意間擦肩而過。就像克里夫頓也許一年前在哪裡為你開過門,卻錯過了自己的命運。然而我們身體的每一部分都必須為那個人做好准備,所有的分子都朝同一個方向奔去,於是慾望升騰。

I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
著名英文電影台詞:《泰坦尼克號》
1、你跳,我就跟著跳。

You jump, I jump.

2、生活本來就全靠運氣。

Life is full of luck.

3、要讓每一天都有所值。

To make every day value.

4、能不能給我們留一條生路?

Can you give us a chance to live?

5、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。

The purpose of university is to find a good husband.

6、沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了。

Nothing can destroy the will of the will.

7、我寧願當他的婊子也不願做你的妻子。

I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.

8、我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

9、愛情是值得追求的,金錢是不可或缺的。

Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.

10、別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?

Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?

11、只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

As long as you have the money, they will be with you.

12、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.

13、如果我們不能在一起,生活還有什麼意義?跟我私奔吧。

If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.

14、我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.

15、如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。

If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.

16、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.

17、上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

18、你怎麼能接受他的求婚?就算他有萬貫家財,你怎麼能和其他人一樣和不愛的人結婚?有了愛又怎麼樣?你明天就要走了。

How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.

19、你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大,你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是象這樣的死去。

You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.

20、我既沒錢,又沒房產,完全仰賴我那個古怪的瘋子舅舅,我還不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。簡,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也許不值一提。這讓我來決定。

I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
著名英文電影台詞:《飛屋環游記》
1、能和一個人坐在一起而不必交談真好。

It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.

2、你是我晚上睡覺前最想聊天的人,我愛這種感覺。

You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.

3、我愛你是因為你是我晚上睡前最後一個想說話的人。

I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.

4、當我決定和你度過下半輩子時,我希望我的下半生趕快開始。

When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.

5、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗時候給你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.

6、當我買本新書,總是先讀最末頁,如此,若在我讀完前死去,便能知道答案是什麼。哦,我的朋友,這便是黑暗面!

When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!

7、我愛你當外面71華氏度的時候還感冒,我愛你用半個小時點三明治,我愛整天和你在一起然後在我衣服上能聞到你的香味,我還愛你是每晚睡前我最後一個想說話的人。

I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.

8、我愛你在暖和的天氣感冒,我愛你用一個小時來點菜,我愛你皺著眉看我,好像我是個瘋子一樣,我愛跟你分別後仍然縈繞不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,並非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我來這里是因為發現,若你要跟某人共度餘生,那麼餘生越快開始越好。

I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.

猜你喜歡:

1. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全

2. 英語經典電影台詞摘抄

3. 電影英語經典台詞精選

4. 50句英語電影台詞

5. 50句經典英文電影台詞

6. 阿凡達中英文台詞大全

7. 唯美英文電影經典台詞

8. 電影經典英文台詞對白

⑺ 3部英文電影的30個經典句子

《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。

⑻ 好的電影英語句子帶翻譯

電影是一門年輕的綜合藝術,同時也是科學進步與工業革命的產物,深深地打上了商業文明的烙印。下面是我帶來的好的電影英語 句子 帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯1

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939

第1名:“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”——《亂世佳人》(1939年)

2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972

第2名:“我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。”——《教父》(1972年)

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,

instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

第3名:“你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像

現在這樣當個小混混。"”——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第4名:“托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

第6名:“來吧,讓我也高興高興。”——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

第8名:“願原力與你同在。”——《星球大戰》(1977年)

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

第9名:“緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

第10名:“你是在對我說話嗎?”——《計程車司機》(1976年)

11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967

第11名:“現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。”——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979

第12名:“我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。”——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970

第13名:“真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。”——《 愛情 故事 》(1970年)

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941

第14名:"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)

15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982

第15名:“E.T.打電話回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967

第16名:“他們叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)

17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941

第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凱恩》(1941年)

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949

第18名:“成了!媽!世界之巔!”——《白熱》(1949年)

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976

第19名:“我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。”——《電視台風雲》(1976年)

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942

第20名:“路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

The Silence of the Lambs, 1991

第21名:“曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962

第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《諾博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)

23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第23名:“沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第24名:“我很大!是畫面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996

第25名:“給我錢!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)

26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933

試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)

27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969

試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯2

You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》)

You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》)

There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)

Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》)

Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》)

As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》)

Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》)

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》)

Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》)

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》)

Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)

I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》)

Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraodinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》)

I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯3

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

⑼ 電影佳句英文

1.10部電影的英語經典句子

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。

6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有 我空間里的,不知道是什麼,就覺得挺好的,湊合著看吧

2.英文電影經典句子

當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。

Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。

或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。

I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。

What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。

如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。

阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。

3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。

肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。

忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。

剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。

我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。

我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。

3.英語電影句子摘抄

1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.

(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)

<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢與偏見》

2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)

<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》

3.I will be back (我會回來的)

《終結者》

4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正傳》

5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.

《功夫熊貓》

6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)

<Gone With The Wind>; 《飄》

7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)

《聖誕聖樂》

4.英文電影里的好詞好句,越多越好

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。

《烏鴉》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。

《泰坦尼克號》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

《亂世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

《亂世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世間萬物有始皆有終。

《黑客帝國》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》You。

5.求英語電影中的好句子或句型

I'm just a guy what a guy being a guy --------看過的一部片子,名字忘記了

一切都可以是另外一種模樣,而且具有同等重要的意義-----------《無姓之人》

「 有幾件事你沒叫我做, 我會說敢. 」 「 比如? 」 「 吃螞蟻, 罵那些失業者, 像瘋子一樣愛你.」-----《兩小無猜》

Friend.What happened to your shoes?

——They kind of got ahead of me. -----------《大魚》

世界這么美,不該一直生氣。 有時候一次看它會無法承受, 我的心像脹滿的氣球隨時會爆 後來我記得要放鬆 別一直想要緊抓著不放 所有的美就像雨水一樣洗滌我 在每刻都充滿了感激 讓我面對這卑微愚蠢的生命----《美國麗人》

這幾部電影都很好看,不只是要句子,希望你去看一看更妙!

順便再推薦幾部邁克爾哈內克的電影白絲帶,鋼琴教師,隱藏攝像機

6.英文電影中名句摘錄

1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。

7.給我10部英語電影的好詞好句摘抄

只找了7部

1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西

2.Titanic

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

3.The lion king

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

4 dead poet society

Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

5.Jane Eyre

I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '

上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

6.The Shaw shank Redemption

I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!

我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。

7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^

You have a dream, you got to protect it.

如果你有夢想,就要守護它

People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。

8.好英語電影里的好句子

Not one heartbeat do I forget !每一次心跳都銘記在心。

——迷失簡·奧斯汀 When you forgive. You love! And when you love. God's light shines on you ! 當你原諒的時候 你就會愛 當你愛的時候 上帝的光芒就會照亮你。 ——《Cast Way》(荒島餘生) The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人類的靈魂來自於新的經歷. ——同上 Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while. 你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

Many man dies,not every man really lives. 每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過. ——勇敢的心 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 生活可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙於真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。

Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。 (On playing opera records in the prison) Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren't made out of stone That there's a---there's a---there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. 安迪.杜德蘭:這就是意義所在。

你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。

忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。 Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死。

——《肖申克的救贖》 I don't understand why the God let us meet if we could never be together. When they ask me what I liked the best,I'll tell them "It was you". I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth,one touch of her hand than an eternity without it. I have a feeling there's something bigger out there. Bigger than we and bigger than you. I wait all day just hoping for one more minute with you. 上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守! 當他們問我最愛的是什麼,我會告訴他們——就是你! 我寧可呼吸到她飄散在空氣中的發香, 輕吻她雙唇,撫摸她雙手,而放棄永生。 ——《天使之城》 I have loved you since I met you 。

but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you 。every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you 。

I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved. 我對你一見鍾情……但知道今天我才允許自己真正去體會,我一直先做考慮,毫無畏懼地下決定。今天因為你,我從你身上學到……我做的每個選擇都不同了,我的人生已經徹底地改變了。

我學到了如果自己那樣做,才會過著充實的生活。不管剩五分鍾或五十年都無所謂。

莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永遠不會懂得愛情。謝謝你教會我如何去愛,以及被愛。

——《If Only》(愛再來一次)。

⑽ 值得摘抄的英文電影句子

值得摘抄的英文電影句子如下:

1.Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。《亂世佳人》

2.Allright,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。《日落大道》

3.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡早上汽油彈的味道。《現代啟示錄》

4.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。《卡薩布蘭卡》

5.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。《阿甘正傳》

6.Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。《揚帆》

閱讀全文

與讓人印象深刻的電影英文句子相關的資料

熱點內容
然後直走到電影院英文 瀏覽:686
蔡文姬和瀾的動漫電影叫什麼 瀏覽:230
女主角去太空後回來的電影 瀏覽:93
黑洞電影講的什麼意思 瀏覽:773
下載前南電影集中營大逃脫 瀏覽:20
撼龍天棺電影結局 瀏覽:313
十大催淚感人電影片段 瀏覽:204
滑稽外星人電影大全 瀏覽:639
情事2014韓國電影完整 瀏覽:231
日本電影主角是一個小孩子遇見怪物 瀏覽:912
劉青雲電影大全集國語版 瀏覽:295
傲慢與偏見大結局電影在線觀看 瀏覽:919
美國街舞電影英文 瀏覽:291
電影道林格雷的畫像完整版 瀏覽:681
電影英雄主題音樂天下 瀏覽:578
醫生電影完整版土豆網 瀏覽:562
大尺度高顏值港台電影 瀏覽:886
2017歐美尺度大的電影大全 瀏覽:255
關於女巫的電影大全恐怖 瀏覽:393
什麼電影主角是畫家 瀏覽:825