導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 電影中的好的英文句子

電影中的好的英文句子

發布時間:2024-02-22 15:17:50

英文電影優美句子

1、He doesnt even knoe ture.

幸福是每一個微小願望的達成。

4、Happiness is to find someone ething good in every day.

並不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定會有些好事會發生。

7、Dont argue an ter.

若無其事,原來是最好的報復。生活得更好,是為了自己。

英文電影經典句子


1、【Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.】
希望是一個好東西, 也許是最好的, 好東西是不會消亡的。《Shaeone that you're settling for. I don't it or learn from it. 】
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。《The Lion King獅子王》

7、【You ething, go get it. period.】
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你 你成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。《當幸福來敲門》

13、【You can't change the past.】
過去的事是不可以改變的。《The Lion King獅子王》

14、【It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。】
真正愛上一個人的時候,一切都那麼值得,包括不可避免的傷害。《暮光之城》

1、【Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.】
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。《肖申克的救贖》

2、【love es at you.】
我覺得生命是一份禮物, 我不想浪費它, 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼, 要學會接受生活。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

4、【There are no accidents】
存在即合理.《功夫熊貓》

5、【Noething that will never make you happy.】
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓, 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

14、【Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.-It's a Wonderful Life, 1946 】
鈴聲每響一次,就有一個天使獲得了翅膀。《生活多美好,1964》

15、【This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, e. And I'll think of some e.-The Wizard of Oz, 1939】
沒有什麼地方像家一樣。《綠野仙蹤,1939》

28、【We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.】
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

29、【You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?-Dirty Harry, 1971 】
你該問問自己:我今天走運嗎?你覺得呢,渣子?《警探哈里, 1971》

30、【When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.】
英文電影經典句子:如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。《The Lion King獅子王》

91、【Every man's got a breaking point.】
每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。《肖申克的救贖》

92、【Everybody panics before they get married.】
每個人婚前都會緊張的. 《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

93、【I'm sorry things didnt e birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.】
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。《肖申克的救贖》

102、【Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.】
怯懦囚禁靈魂, 希望還你自由.《肖申克的救贖》

103、【You're thro a peach.】
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹,你可能想要蘋果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。《功夫熊貓》

105、【en. Our choices are never easy.】
我們是女人, 我們的選擇從來就不易。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

112、【I'm the king of the world!-Titanic, 1997 】
我是世界之王。《泰坦尼克號,1997》

113、【Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.】
電影經典英文句子:只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

114、【Here's looking at you, kid.-Casablanca, 1942 】
孩子,我這里會一直關注你。《卡薩布蘭卡,1942》

115、【Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.】
我和珍妮形影不離。《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

116、【Yippie-ki-yay, motherfer!-Die Hard, 1988】
走你,混蛋!《虎膽龍威》

31、【I think it's hard orro this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom】
' 威廉華萊士:'是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!' '我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》

勵志英文電影台詞


1. You cant change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, ise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

經典英文電影台詞


Betrayals in etimes your orro.

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。

《Braveheart勇敢的心》

I feel heartfelt sorro the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。

You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

Whats the most resilient parasite? An Idea.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。

《Inception盜夢空間》

But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》

Slander is spoken. In print, its libel.

中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。

《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》

❷ 英文電影好詞好句

一、Flipped《怦然心動》

1. The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人。

2. Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

2. So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

我們奮力前行,小舟逆水而上,不斷地被浪潮推回到過去。

3. It was an age of miracles, it was an age of art, it was an age of excess, and it was an age of satire.

這是一個奇跡的時代,一個藝術的時代,一個揮金如土的時代,也是一個充滿嘲諷的時代。

❸ 好的電影英語句子帶翻譯

電影是一門年輕的綜合藝術,同時也是科學進步與工業革命的產物,深深地打上了商業文明的烙印。下面是我帶來的好的電影英語 句子 帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯1

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939

第1名:“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”——《亂世佳人》(1939年)

2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972

第2名:“我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。”——《教父》(1972年)

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,

instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

第3名:“你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像

現在這樣當個小混混。"”——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第4名:“托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

第6名:“來吧,讓我也高興高興。”——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

第8名:“願原力與你同在。”——《星球大戰》(1977年)

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

第9名:“緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

第10名:“你是在對我說話嗎?”——《計程車司機》(1976年)

11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967

第11名:“現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。”——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979

第12名:“我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。”——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970

第13名:“真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。”——《 愛情 故事 》(1970年)

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941

第14名:"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)

15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982

第15名:“E.T.打電話回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967

第16名:“他們叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)

17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941

第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凱恩》(1941年)

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949

第18名:“成了!媽!世界之巔!”——《白熱》(1949年)

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976

第19名:“我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。”——《電視台風雲》(1976年)

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942

第20名:“路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

The Silence of the Lambs, 1991

第21名:“曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962

第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《諾博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)

23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第23名:“沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第24名:“我很大!是畫面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996

第25名:“給我錢!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)

26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933

試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)

27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969

試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯2

You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》)

You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》)

There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)

Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》)

Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》)

As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》)

Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》)

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》)

Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》)

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》)

Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)

I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》)

Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraodinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》)

I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯3

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

❹ 電影佳句英文

1.10部電影的英語經典句子

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。

6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有 我空間里的,不知道是什麼,就覺得挺好的,湊合著看吧

2.英文電影經典句子

當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。

Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。

或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。

I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。

What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。

如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。

阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。

3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。

肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。

忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。

剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。

我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。

我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。

3.英語電影句子摘抄

1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.

(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)

<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢與偏見》

2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)

<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》

3.I will be back (我會回來的)

《終結者》

4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正傳》

5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.

《功夫熊貓》

6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)

<Gone With The Wind>; 《飄》

7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)

《聖誕聖樂》

4.英文電影里的好詞好句,越多越好

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。

《烏鴉》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局

《泰坦尼克號》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

《亂世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

《亂世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世間萬物有始皆有終。

《黑客帝國》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》You。

5.求英語電影中的好句子或句型

I'm just a guy what a guy being a guy --------看過的一部片子,名字忘記了

一切都可以是另外一種模樣,而且具有同等重要的意義-----------《無姓之人》

「 有幾件事你沒叫我做, 我會說敢. 」 「 比如? 」 「 吃螞蟻, 罵那些失業者, 像瘋子一樣愛你.」-----《兩小無猜》

Friend.What happened to your shoes?

——They kind of got ahead of me. -----------《大魚》

世界這么美,不該一直生氣。 有時候一次看它會無法承受, 我的心像脹滿的氣球隨時會爆 後來我記得要放鬆 別一直想要緊抓著不放 所有的美就像雨水一樣洗滌我 在每刻都充滿了感激 讓我面對這卑微愚蠢的生命----《美國麗人》

這幾部電影都很好看,不只是要句子,希望你去看一看更妙!

順便再推薦幾部邁克爾哈內克的電影白絲帶,鋼琴教師,隱藏攝像機

6.英文電影中名句摘錄

1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。

7.給我10部英語電影的好詞好句摘抄

只找了7部

1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西

2.Titanic

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

3.The lion king

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

4 dead poet society

Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

5.Jane Eyre

I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '

上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

6.The Shaw shank Redemption

I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!

我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。

7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^

You have a dream, you got to protect it.

如果你有夢想,就要守護它

People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。

8.好英語電影里的好句子

Not one heartbeat do I forget !每一次心跳都銘記在心。

——迷失簡·奧斯汀 When you forgive. You love! And when you love. God's light shines on you ! 當你原諒的時候 你就會愛 當你愛的時候 上帝的光芒就會照亮你。 ——《Cast Way》(荒島餘生) The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人類的靈魂來自於新的經歷. ——同上 Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while. 你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

Many man dies,not every man really lives. 每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過. ——勇敢的心 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 生活可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙於真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。

Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。 (On playing opera records in the prison) Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren't made out of stone That there's a---there's a---there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. 安迪.杜德蘭:這就是意義所在。

你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。

忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。 Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死。

——《肖申克的救贖》 I don't understand why the God let us meet if we could never be together. When they ask me what I liked the best,I'll tell them "It was you". I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth,one touch of her hand than an eternity without it. I have a feeling there's something bigger out there. Bigger than we and bigger than you. I wait all day just hoping for one more minute with you. 上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守! 當他們問我最愛的是什麼,我會告訴他們——就是你! 我寧可呼吸到她飄散在空氣中的發香, 輕吻她雙唇,撫摸她雙手,而放棄永生。 ——《天使之城》 I have loved you since I met you 。

but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you 。every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you 。

I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved. 我對你一見鍾情……但知道今天我才允許自己真正去體會,我一直先做考慮,毫無畏懼地下決定。今天因為你,我從你身上學到……我做的每個選擇都不同了,我的人生已經徹底地改變了。

我學到了如果自己那樣做,才會過著充實的生活。不管剩五分鍾或五十年都無所謂。

莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永遠不會懂得愛情。謝謝你教會我如何去愛,以及被愛。

——《If Only》(愛再來一次)。

❺ 請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

❻ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞

“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。

英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2、I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

3、I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

8、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )

10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

猜你喜歡:

1. 電影經典語錄英文大全

2. 50句經典英文電影台詞

3. 著名英文電影台詞大全

4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞

5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞

6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全

❼ 英文電影經典句子

1、【Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.】
希望是一個好東西, 也許是最好的, 好東西是不會消亡的。《Shaeone that you're settling for. I don't it or learn from it. 】
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。《The Lion King獅子王》

7、【You ething, go get it. period.】
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你 你成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。《當幸福來敲門》

13、【You can't change the past.】
過去的事是不可以改變的。《The Lion King獅子王》

14、【It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。】
真正愛上一個人的時候,一切都那麼值得,包括不可避免的傷害。《暮光之城》

1、【Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.】
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。《肖申克的救贖》

2、【love es at you.】
我覺得生命是一份禮物, 我不想浪費它, 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼, 要學會接受生活。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

4、【There are no accidents】
存在即合理.《功夫熊貓》

5、【Noething that will never make you happy.】
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓, 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

14、【Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.-It's a Wonderful Life, 1946 】
鈴聲每響一次,就有一個天使獲得了翅膀。《生活多美好,1964》

15、【This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, e. And I'll think of some e.-The Wizard of Oz, 1939】
沒有什麼地方像家一樣。《綠野仙蹤,1939》

28、【We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.】
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

29、【You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?-Dirty Harry, 1971 】
你該問問自己:我今天走運嗎?你覺得呢,渣子?《警探哈里, 1971》

30、【When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.】
英文電影經典句子:如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。《The Lion King獅子王》

91、【Every man's got a breaking point.】
每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。《肖申克的救贖》

92、【Everybody panics before they get married.】
每個人婚前都會緊張的. 《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

93、【I'm sorry things didnt e birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.】
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。《肖申克的救贖》

102、【Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.】
怯懦囚禁靈魂, 希望還你自由.《肖申克的救贖》

103、【You're thro a peach.】
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹,你可能想要蘋果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。《功夫熊貓》

105、【en. Our choices are never easy.】
我們是女人, 我們的選擇從來就不易。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

112、【I'm the king of the world!-Titanic, 1997 】
我是世界之王。《泰坦尼克號,1997》

113、【Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.】
電影經典英文句子:只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

114、【Here's looking at you, kid.-Casablanca, 1942 】
孩子,我這里會一直關注你。《卡薩布蘭卡,1942》

115、【Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.】
我和珍妮形影不離。《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

116、【Yippie-ki-yay, motherfer!-Die Hard, 1988】
走你,混蛋!《虎膽龍威》

31、【I think it's hard orro this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom】
' 威廉華萊士:'是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!' '我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》

英文電影優美句子


1、He doesnt even knoe ture.

幸福是每一個微小願望的達成。

4、Happiness is to find someone ething good in every day.

並不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定會有些好事會發生。

7、Dont argue an ter.

若無其事,原來是最好的報復。生活得更好,是為了自己。

經典英文電影台詞


Betrayals in etimes your orro.

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。

《Braveheart勇敢的心》

I feel heartfelt sorro the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。

You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

Whats the most resilient parasite? An Idea.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。

《Inception盜夢空間》

But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》

Slander is spoken. In print, its libel.

中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。

《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》

英文電影經典台詞


英文電影經典台詞


1、Love means never having to say you are sorry、愛意味著永不說後悔。《愛情故事》


2、Maybe I es at you、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克號》


13、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music、Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone、一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景, 聽陌生的歌, 然後在某個不經意的瞬間, 你會發現, 原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。《藍莓之夜》


14、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand、It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love、幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。 當你想吃的時候有得 吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。《飛屋環游記》


15、Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow、When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere、Friend is who can give you strength at last、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給 你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》


16、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》


17、Love makes man grow up or sink down、愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。《戀夏 500 天》


18、If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it』s called burden-bearing、pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love、舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》


19、We all live in the past、We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone、我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間 去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。《廊橋遺夢》


20、One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime、When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love、一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。《泰坦尼克號》


21、When you are young, you may want several love experiences、But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough、You need time to know, to forgive and to love、All this needs a very big mind、年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩 子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非 常寬大的胸襟才行。《初戀 50 次》


22、When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time、This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by、It is the truth that we've all grown up、And we become different、當明天變成了今天成為了昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不 知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。《單身公寓》


23、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain、離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》


24、Don』t forget the things you once you owned、Treasure the things you can』t get、Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory、曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留 作回憶。《曾經》


25、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things、Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time、For example, when you love someone, changes are all around、Then I step backward and watching it silently, t hen I see the true feelings、我喜歡並習慣了對變化的東西保持著距離,這樣才會知道什麼是最不會被時間拋棄的准則。 比如愛一個人,充滿變數,我於是後退一步,靜靜的看著,直到看見真誠的感情。《西雅圖夜未眠》


26、Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person、好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。《兩小無猜》


27、We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves、And then begin to love、Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be、Just wait for one love、Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself、在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是 誰,不知道如何去愛, 也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是, 這種等待,就是愛情本身。《冷山》


28、Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world、But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light、We all though t love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin、The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time、有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,驀然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月, 會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。《天使愛美麗》


29、In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness、在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。《附註我愛你》


30、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting、A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding、一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深 傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英國病人》

❽ 經典英語電影短句

1. 英語電影短句
英語電影短句 1.請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正沒岩傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你離配局開我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生培察讓命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6.You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了! 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。

不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。

把你。
2.急需一些英語電影中的經典句子
english.com.cn">.cn

里邊有很多聽力MP3,電影,小說,可以去看看

-- 英語電影經典對白

1.《亂世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》

It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》

Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you

will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。

promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》

"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know

what you\'re gonna get."

Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid

sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I

didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》

I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in

car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive

away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》

"There\'s no place like home."
3.求與電影有關的經典英語句子
1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。

在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) 。

you must 。 do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不。

但我與英雄 們一同服役。

" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。

年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。

可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓我走,先生。

Let me go, sir. 羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。

No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。

說你嫁給我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。

(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切斯特:總算出來了。

你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。

什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就。
4.英文電影里有名的句子
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

電影:阿甘正傳

世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂

電影:愛瑪

你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?

如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!

就象我現在難於離開你一樣!

電影:簡愛

什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。

這不叫權利,這叫正義。

而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,

也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!

電影:辛德勒名單

上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!

電影:四根羽毛

我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,

因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。

除非我們即將死去。

電影:美國美人

"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」

「生命就是如此。」

電影:這個殺手不太冷

第一、不要叫她溫柔。

第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;

第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;

第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事

第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,

她會非常喜歡;

第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;

第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;

第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;

第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;

第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.

電影:我的野蠻女友

當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。

電影:《安妮•霍爾》

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!

記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

電影:肖申克的救贖

我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉

別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧

電影:教父

一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛

電影:菊花香

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。

電影:卡薩布蘭卡

我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.

電影:愛你9周半

"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"

電影:Gone with the wind

<;斷背山>

我真希望能戒掉伱

<;艾瑪>

上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
5.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)。
6.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。

剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
7.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人

4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝

5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.

譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.

6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.

譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.

譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。

9.The sun in the head, like a free man.

譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.

譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。

那就是——希望。
8.在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞
《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

《盜夢空間》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。

《愛情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

《黑天鵝》----

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.

完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

《阿甘正傳》----

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

《死亡詩社》----

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.

希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

《冰與火之歌》----

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

《怦然心動》----

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《當幸福來敲門》----

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。

也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……

PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~

閱讀全文

與電影中的好的英文句子相關的資料

熱點內容
1024免費在線電影網站 瀏覽:253
韓國3個電影節含金量 瀏覽:139
樓南光古墓派叫什麼電影名字 瀏覽:618
生化危機電影粵語網盤下載地址 瀏覽:377
導演帶女孩去酒吧電影片段 瀏覽:891
中英文電影職位 瀏覽:496
8愛情電影院 瀏覽:96
電影分鏡頭英文 瀏覽:689
超人電影圖片大全集 瀏覽:820
電影里的音樂聽起來很美用英語怎麼說 瀏覽:1
台灣阿龍去日本殺人電影 瀏覽:957
電影什麼老師 瀏覽:506
法國電影女主伊莎貝拉 瀏覽:775
電影名字帶性的 瀏覽:576
韓國電影三級大全保險 瀏覽:241
小女孩大腦植入晶元什麼電影 瀏覽:969
泰國電影商盟 瀏覽:396
古裝電影中的古裝男士圖片 瀏覽:843
電影男主角叫艾米特 瀏覽:540
最近搞笑的演員有哪些電影 瀏覽:604