㈠ 求哈利波特7部電影的每一部中英對照台詞,每一部5句。
1、《哈利•波特1》
Once it comes,you have to face it bravely
該來的總歸會來,一旦它來了,你就必須勇敢地去面對
I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness
我不過是死讀書,再靠一點兒小聰明
There are more important things: friendship and courage
還有更多重要的東西:友誼和勇氣
It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed
死亡實際就像是經過漫長的一天之後,終於可以上床休息了
People like to choose the things that are not good for them
人類偏偏就喜歡選擇對他們最沒有好處的東西
2、《哈利•波特2》
Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck
哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告訴我,那個橡皮鴨到底是做什麼用的。
It's not much,but it's home
不是很大,但總是個家。
Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer
伏地魔殺了我的父母,他不過是個殺人犯,沒什麼了不起。
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself
不敢直呼對方的名字只會加深你的恐懼。
Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes
只有主人送衣服給多比時,多比才能自由。
3、《哈利•波特3》
Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more
無辜的人會流下鮮血,奴僕和主人會再次相逢
I would die,rather than betray my friends
我寧願死,也不會背叛朋友
I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man
我永遠不會忘記第一次走進學校的感覺,以自由之身再度走進去感覺一定很好。
A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen
小孩子所說的話就算是事實,也無足輕重,尤其是對那些不善聆聽的人。
He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder
將會在今晚回來。今晚,那個背叛朋友的人、心靈被腐蝕的殺人兇手會平安逃走。
4、《哈利•波特4》
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it
暫時使疼痛變得更麻木,只會使你最後感覺疼痛時疼得更厲害。
Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable
我們只有團結才會強大,如果分裂,便不堪一擊。
Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing
時間總是不會滿足你的願望,反而會加快它的前進速度。這真是一件奇怪的事。
Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
黑暗和困難籠罩著前行的道路,很快我們就要在正確的和輕松的進行選擇。
If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals
如果你想了解一個人的為人,就要留意他是如何對待他的下級的,而不能光看他如何對待與他地位相等的人。
5、《哈利•波特5》
There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back
種種跡象表明,神秘人已經回來了,這是無法否認的
I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that
我在這里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能這么做
If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it
如果想要每個人都知道它,最好的辦法就是禁止它
What you fear is fear itself
你所恐懼的是恐懼本身
Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this
你自己只有一茶勺的感情,並不代表人人都是這樣
6、《哈利•波特6》
You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco
你應該感到榮耀,西茜,德拉科也是。
I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different
我不信,她想讓我去看病,他們覺得我跟別人不一樣。
I was chosen for this,out of all others,me
在這么多人當中,他只選了我,我。
You're blinded by hatred
你是被仇恨蒙蔽了雙眼。
Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three
為什麼每次有什麼事發生,總是你們三個在場。
7、《哈利•波特7》
It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success
決定一個人是否成功的是其信仰的質量,而不是信徒的數量
Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers
勝利,取決於戰斗者的意志,而非跟隨者的數量
Only stupid people can show their feelings freely
只有愚蠢的人才會自負的隨便流露自己的情感
This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth
這面鏡子不能教給我們知識,也不能告訴我們實情
People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see
人們在他面前虛度時日,為他們看到的東西而痴迷
㈡ 哈利波特七部電影的名字分別是什麼
1、《哈利·波特與魔法石》
英版原名:Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
2、《哈利·波特與密室》
英版原名:Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3、《哈利·波特與阿茲卡班囚徒》(2009年由馬愛農、馬愛新重譯,並更名為上述譯名,原名是《哈利·波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
4、《哈利·波特與火焰杯》
英版原名:Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5、《哈利·波特與鳳凰社》
英版譯名:Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
6、《哈利·波特與混血王子》
英版原名:Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
7、《哈利·波特與死亡聖器》
英版原名:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
㈢ 《哈利波特與魔法石》的電影台詞,中英文對照的
Harry:You? No it can』t be; Snape he was he was the one---
哈利:你?不!怎麼會?應該是斯內普!
Quirrell:Yes he does seem the type doesn』t he? Next to him who would suspect p-p-poor st-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?
奇洛:對,沒錯!他的形象就是那樣,有他在身邊還有誰會懷疑可,可憐的,奇洛教授。
Harry:But that day, ring the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me.
哈利:可是那天,魁地奇比賽那天,斯內普他想要殺我!
Quirrell:Oh no dear boy, I tried to kill you! And trust me if Snape』s cloak hadn』t caught on fire and broken my eye contact I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse.
奇洛:不!波特,是我想要殺你!相信我,要不是斯內普的斗篷著火打斷我的視線,我早就成功了!就算石內卜念了反魔咒也沒有用。
Harry:Snape was trying to save me?
哈利:斯內普他還救了我?
Quirrell:I knew you were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween.
奇洛:我早就知道你一定會來妨礙我,尤其是萬聖節之後。
Harry:Then then you let the troll in!
哈利:那山怪是你放進來的!
Quirrell:Very good Potter yes. Snape unfortunately wasn』t fooled, when every one else was running about the ngeon Snape went to the third floor to head me of. He of course never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone. But he doesn』t understand, I』m never alone. Never. Now does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it?
奇洛:說得好,波特。沒錯,很不幸真被斯內普給發現了。當所有人都跑地牢去的時候,他卻跑到三樓來堵我!當然啦,從此他再也不相信我了,他再也不放心讓我獨處,可是他不知道,我不是一個人,就是,好了。這面鏡子到底是做什麼用的?我看到我想要的東西,我看到我拿著石頭,要怎樣才能拿過來?
Quirrell:Come here Potter! Now! Tell me what do you see? What is it what do you see?
奇洛:過來!波特。快!告訴我,你看到了什麼?你到底看到了什麼?
Harry:I』m shaking hands with Dumbledore. I』ve won the House Cup.
哈利:我在和鄧不利多握手,我贏得學院杯!
Voldemort:He lies.
伏地魔:他說謊。
Quirrell:Tell the truth! What do you see?
奇洛:說實話!你看到什麼?
Voldemort:Let me speak to him.
伏地魔:讓我跟他說。
Quirrell:Master you are not strong enough.
奇洛:主人,你還很虛弱。
Voldemort:have strength enough for this. Harry Potter, we meet again.
伏地魔:我還有力氣跟他說話。哈利•波特,們又見面了。
Harry:Voldemort?
哈利:伏地魔?
Voldemort:Yes, you see what I have become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something that conveniently enough lies in your pocket. Stop him! Don』t be a fool! Why suffer a horrific eath when you can join with me and live?
伏地魔:沒錯!你看到我現在的樣子,看到我為了生存做了些什麼?依附別人維生就像個寄生蟲,獨角獸的血能維持我的生命,卻不能幫我重建身體,但是有個東西可以。那小東西夠神奇,就在你的口袋裡!抓住他!不要再傻了,你可以加入我,好好活下去,別自尋死路!
Harry:Never!
哈利:別想!
Voldemort:Bravery, your parents had it too. Tell me Harry would you like to see your mother and father again? Together we can bring them back. All I ask is for something in return. That』s it Harry. There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it. Together we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the Stone!
伏地魔:非常勇敢,你的父母也是。告訴我,哈利,你想不想再看到你的爸爸跟媽媽,我們可以一起帶他們回來,你只需要做點事來回報我!沒錯!哈利,世上沒有好與壞,只有掌權者以及無能的弱者。我們可以成就了不起的大事,只要先把石頭給我!
Harry:You liar!
哈利:你說謊!
Voldemort: Kill him!
伏地魔:殺了他!
Quirrell: What is this magic?
奇洛:這是什麼魔法啊!
Voldemort: Fool get the Stone!
伏地魔:快去,快去拿石頭!
就到這里,之後再有台詞就是在校醫院和鄧布利多的對話啦~
㈣ 哈利波特所有電影
你要下載地址嗎?
給你:
1.哈利波特魔法石[DVD]
http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f92741.html
2.哈利波特消失的密室[DVD]
http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f92745.html
3.哈利波特阿茲卡班的囚徒[DVD]
http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f92743.html
4.哈利波特火焰杯[DVD]
http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f92744.html
5.哈利波特與鳳凰社[DVD]
http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f930.html
6.哈利波特與混血王子[DVD]
http://www.gvodtv.cn/video/?b119fe94e62498e3f92547.html
第七部暫時搜索不到。。。
㈤ 你好,我想要哈利波特一到七部的電影台詞,中英對照,最好是,一句英一句中,正版經典的
1.For a very sober-minded people, death is just another great adventure.
對於頭腦十分清醒的人來說,死亡不過是另一場偉大的冒險。 ——鄧不利多
2 .This was a man deeply loved, despite the love our people have died, also left us with a protective shield Forever.
被一個人這樣深深地愛過,盡管那個愛我們的人已經死了,也會給我們留下一個永遠的護身符。 ——鄧不利多
3、We need to deal with the enemy superhuman courage, and to adhere to a friend in front of their position, but also a great deal of courage.
對付敵人我們需要超人的膽量,而要在朋友面前堅持自己的立場,同樣也需要很大的勇氣。 ——鄧不利多
4、Forever Do not believe any thing is capable of thinking independently, unless you see it to where the minds of the Tibetan.
永遠不要相信任何能夠獨立思考的東西,除非你看嫌談汪清了它把頭腦藏在什麼地方。 ——韋斯萊先生
5、The performance of our true self, is our own choice, all this than we have the capacity even more important.
表現我們真正的自我,是我們自己的選擇,這比我們所俱有的能力更重要。 ——鄧不利多
6、If you kill Harry, then you should we have to kill.
如果你要殺哈利,那你要把我們也殺死! ——羅恩
7、Patron saint is a positive force, it is something initiated by Dementors food - hope, happiness, the desire to live - but it does not like real people do despair, so Dementors on the impossible It hurt.
守護神是一種正面力量,它所倡導的東西正是攝魂怪的食糧——希望侍念、快樂、活下去的願望——但它不能像真正的人那樣感到絕望,因此攝魂怪就沒法傷害它。 ——盧平
8、Die than betray a friend, and we will do so for you!
死了總比背叛朋友強,我們也會為你這樣做的! ——小天狼星布萊克
9、Your father live in you, Harry, you need him, he was in you know.
你爸爸活在你身上,哈利,在你需要他的時候,他在你身上表現得最清楚。 ——鄧不利多
10、Only through unity can we have a strong, if the split, then a single blow.
我們只有團結才會強大,如果分裂,芹仔便不堪一擊。 ——鄧不利多
11、As long as we share the same objectives and open our hearts, habits and language differences will not be an obstacle.
只要我們目標一致,敞開心胸,習慣和語言的差異都不會成為障礙。 ——鄧不利多
12、I do not want it, nor need it. But I need some laughter. We may all need some laughter. I have a feeling that we will soon need a laugh more than usual.
我不想要它,也不需要它。但是我需要一些歡笑。我們可能都需要一些歡笑。我有一種感覺,我們很快就會需要比往常更多的歡笑了。 ——哈利
13、The past will always come and we will accept it.
該來的總歸會來,來了我們就接受它。 ——海格
14、But indifference, but also turned a blind eye is often straightforward than the harm to much larger offensive.
可是漠不關心,還有視而不見,往往會比直截了當的厭惡造成的傷害大得多。 ——鄧不利多
15、It is easy to forgive someone else's mistake, it is difficult to forgive someone else's right.
人們容易原諒別人的錯誤,卻很難原諒別人的正確。 ——鄧不利多
16、Out-and-out is Dumbledore and more people, right, Potter?
徹頭徹尾是鄧不利多的人,對不對,波特? ——斯克林傑
17、Only when the people here are no longer loyal to him (Dumbledore), he would leave this school.
只有當這里的人都不再忠實於他(鄧不利多),他才會離開這所學校。 ——哈利
18.When we in the face of darkness and death, we fear that is unknown, in addition, no other.
當我們在面對黑暗和死亡的時候,我們害怕的只是未知,除此之外,沒有別的。——鄧布利多
這是經典的句子——————————————————————————————----
1.For a very sober-minded people, death is just another great adventure.
對於頭腦十分清醒的人來說,死亡不過是另一場偉大的冒險。
2.It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
表現我們真正的自我,是我們自己的選擇,這比我們所具有的能力更重要。
3.We need to deal with the enemy superhuman courage, and to adhere to a friend in front of their position, but also a great deal of courage.
對付敵人我們需要超人的膽量,而要在朋友面前堅持自己的立場,同樣也需要很大的勇氣。
4.As long as we share the same objectives and open our hearts, habits and language differences will not be an obstacle.
只要我們目標一致,敞開心胸,習慣和語言的差異都不會成為障礙。
5.Your father live in you, Harry, you need him, he was in you know.
你爸爸活在你身上,哈利,在你需要他的時候,他在你身上表現得最清楚。
6.When we in the face of darkness and death, we fear that is unknown, in addition, no other.
當我們在面對黑暗和死亡的時候,我們害怕的只是未知,除此之外,沒有別的.
7.It is easy to forgive someone else's mistake, it is difficult to forgive someone else's right.
人們容易原諒別人的錯誤,卻很難原諒別人的正確。
——————————————————————————————————————————————你可以參考原著。。
㈥ 《哈利波特》經典台詞中英文對照帶你進入奇幻的魔法世界
作為不懂魔法的麻瓜們,我們在《哈利波特》的電影中,感受到了那些天馬行空一般的想像和幻想。他帶我們進入了一個全新的魔法世界,接下來一起來看《哈利波特》經典台詞中英文對照,一起領略魔法的魅力吧!