❶ 電影佳句英文
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有 我空間里的,不知道是什麼,就覺得挺好的,湊合著看吧
當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。
或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。
忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。
我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢與偏見》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我會回來的)
《終結者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正傳》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊貓》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飄》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《聖誕聖樂》
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。
《泰坦尼克號》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
《亂世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
《亂世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世間萬物有始皆有終。
《黑客帝國》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》You。
I'm just a guy what a guy being a guy --------看過的一部片子,名字忘記了
一切都可以是另外一種模樣,而且具有同等重要的意義-----------《無姓之人》
「 有幾件事你沒叫我做, 我會說敢. 」 「 比如? 」 「 吃螞蟻, 罵那些失業者, 像瘋子一樣愛你.」-----《兩小無猜》
Friend.What happened to your shoes?
——They kind of got ahead of me. -----------《大魚》
世界這么美,不該一直生氣。 有時候一次看它會無法承受, 我的心像脹滿的氣球隨時會爆 後來我記得要放鬆 別一直想要緊抓著不放 所有的美就像雨水一樣洗滌我 在每刻都充滿了感激 讓我面對這卑微愚蠢的生命----《美國麗人》
這幾部電影都很好看,不只是要句子,希望你去看一看更妙!
順便再推薦幾部邁克爾哈內克的電影白絲帶,鋼琴教師,隱藏攝像機
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
只找了7部
1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
Not one heartbeat do I forget !每一次心跳都銘記在心。
——迷失簡·奧斯汀 When you forgive. You love! And when you love. God's light shines on you ! 當你原諒的時候 你就會愛 當你愛的時候 上帝的光芒就會照亮你。 ——《Cast Way》(荒島餘生) The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人類的靈魂來自於新的經歷. ——同上 Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while. 你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Many man dies,not every man really lives. 每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過. ——勇敢的心 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 生活可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙於真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。 (On playing opera records in the prison) Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren't made out of stone That there's a---there's a---there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. 安迪.杜德蘭:這就是意義所在。
你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。
忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。 Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死。
——《肖申克的救贖》 I don't understand why the God let us meet if we could never be together. When they ask me what I liked the best,I'll tell them "It was you". I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth,one touch of her hand than an eternity without it. I have a feeling there's something bigger out there. Bigger than we and bigger than you. I wait all day just hoping for one more minute with you. 上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守! 當他們問我最愛的是什麼,我會告訴他們——就是你! 我寧可呼吸到她飄散在空氣中的發香, 輕吻她雙唇,撫摸她雙手,而放棄永生。 ——《天使之城》 I have loved you since I met you 。
but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you 。every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you 。
I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved. 我對你一見鍾情……但知道今天我才允許自己真正去體會,我一直先做考慮,毫無畏懼地下決定。今天因為你,我從你身上學到……我做的每個選擇都不同了,我的人生已經徹底地改變了。
我學到了如果自己那樣做,才會過著充實的生活。不管剩五分鍾或五十年都無所謂。
莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永遠不會懂得愛情。謝謝你教會我如何去愛,以及被愛。
——《If Only》(愛再來一次)。
❷ 經典英文電影句子
本來無望的事,大膽嘗試,往往能成功。Was hopeless, bold attempt, often can succeed.你還知道哪些經典英文電影句子嗎?下面是我為大家准備的一些經典英文電影句子,歡迎大家參閱,希望大家喜歡。
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.
傑出的人有著目標,其他人只有願望。
2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.
比起談著充滿欺騙的戀愛,單身反而更好。
3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.
太容易的路,可能根本就不能帶你去任何地方。
4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.
冬天,將自己從被窩里掏出來,是人生最難的任務之一了。
5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.
未來會讓人心生畏懼,但是我們卻不能因為習慣了過去,就逃回過去。
6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.
我喜歡這樣的時刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然後害羞地別過臉去。
7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.
被輕蔑的時候能平靜的一笑,這是一種自信。
8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
成功是,你即使跨過一個又一個失敗,但也沒有失去熱情。
9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
並不是你面對了,任何事情都能改變。但是,如果你不肯面對,那什麼也變不了。
10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.
那個人會在耳邊輕聲說:沒事,我在這。在你悲傷時給你依靠,與你相關的,他都珍視。有這樣的人,我愛定了。
11、Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
做你想做的夢吧,去你想去的地方吧,成為你想成為的人吧,因為你只有一次生命,一個機會去做所有那些你想做的事。
12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.
我們都有絕望的時候,只有在勇敢面對時,我們才知道我們有多堅強。
13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.
如果別人朝你扔石頭,就不要扔回去了,留著作你建高樓的基石。
14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.
如果你的快樂與否取決於別人做了什麼,我想,你真的有點問題。
15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.
不去期望。失去了不會傷心,得到了便是驚喜。
1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
任何值得做的,就把它做好。
2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.
幸福是太多和太少之間的一站。
3、In love folly is always sweet.
戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
4、The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it.
做出決定並不困難,困難的是接受決定。
5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.
你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狽無處遁形。
6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.
你也許已走出我的視線,但從未走出我的思念。
7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.
愛不是什麼可能、大概、也許,一旦愛上了,自己是十分清楚的。
8、In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
到頭來,你活了多少歲不算什麼,重要的是,你是如何度過這些歲月的。
9、When the whole world is about to rain, let’s make it clear in our heart together.
當全世界約好一起下雨,讓我們約好一起在心裡放晴。
10、It’s better to be alone than to be with someone you’re not happy to be with.
寧願一個人呆著,也不要跟不合拍的人呆一塊。
11、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.
人生就是一場旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的應該是沿途的風景以及看風景的心情。
12、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.
時間在流逝,生命中人來人往。不要錯失機會,告訴他們在你生命中的意義。
13、I lied when I said I didn’t like you. I lied when I said I didn’t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.
我說不愛你,那是假話;我說不在乎,那是假話;我告訴自己對你再不會有感覺了,那也是假話。
14、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.
要得到真正的快樂,我們只需擁有三樣東西:有想做的事,有值得愛的人,有美麗的夢。
15、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.
❸ 經典英語電影短句
1. 英語電影短句
英語電影短句 1.請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正沒岩傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你離配局開我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生培察讓命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6.You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了! 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。
不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。
把你。
2.急需一些英語電影中的經典句子
english.com.cn">.cn
里邊有很多聽力MP3,電影,小說,可以去看看
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you
will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
3.求與電影有關的經典英語句子
1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。
在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) 。
you must 。 do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不。
但我與英雄 們一同服役。
" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。
年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。
可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓我走,先生。
Let me go, sir. 羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。
No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。
說你嫁給我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。
(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切斯特:總算出來了。
你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。
什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就。
4.英文電影里有名的句子
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
電影:阿甘正傳
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂
電影:愛瑪
你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?
如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!
就象我現在難於離開你一樣!
電影:簡愛
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
這不叫權利,這叫正義。
而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
電影:辛德勒名單
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
電影:四根羽毛
我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,
因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。
除非我們即將死去。
電影:美國美人
"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」
「生命就是如此。」
電影:這個殺手不太冷
第一、不要叫她溫柔。
第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事
第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她會非常喜歡;
第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;
第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;
第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;
第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.
電影:我的野蠻女友
當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。
電影:《安妮•霍爾》
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
電影:肖申克的救贖
我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉
別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧
電影:教父
一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛
電影:菊花香
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:卡薩布蘭卡
我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.
電影:愛你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
電影:Gone with the wind
<;斷背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾瑪>
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
5.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)。
6.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
7.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
8.在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
❹ 英文電影經典詞句(精選70句)
1、 喜歡就要有,不要怕結果。
2、 智者求自己,愚者求別人。
3、 All of his wise men,all of them fools.
4、 Life is not a rehearsal,every day live.
5、 沒有珍珠的閃光,是別人塗的。
6、 能壓低自己的才是真正的尊嚴。
7、 To forgive others is to be kind to yourself.
8、 To put yourself down low,it is really noble.
9、 Happiness is fleeting,only pain in the heart.
10、 不要貪圖意外之財,知足者心常樂。
11、 為自己活著沒有錯,自私沒有壞處。
12、 幽默是一個人想哭的時候笑的興趣。
13、 快樂轉瞬即逝,唯有疼痛銘記於心。
14、 我從橫刀向天空微笑,微笑後睡覺!
15、 本無意與眾不同,怎麼能品味出眾!
16、 路見不平一聲吼,吼完繼續往前走。
17、 Time is like a river,can only flow can not go back.
18、 寧願原諒別人,也不願讓別人原諒你。
19、 生活中沒有綵排,每天都是現場直播。
20、 At the sight of injustice with a roar,roar end go on.
21、 Not because of the windfall,contented people changle.
22、 純潔的思想可以讓最小的行動變得高貴。
23、 Humor is the time when a person wants to cry and laugh.
24、 Not a pearl of the flash,is to rely on others to smear.
25、 Pure thought,can make the smallest action also noble up.
26、 The not out of the ordinary,how can do superior quality!
27、 Like you have to have it,do not be afraid of the results.
28、 不走泥濘的小路,就踏不上鋪滿鮮花的路。
29、 再好的過去,回憶的次數多了味道就淡了。
30、 努力就是光,成功就是影。沒有光在哪裡?
31、 天氣涼爽,請及時加衣,注意保暖思淫慾。
32、 Better to forgive yourself,dont let others to forgive you.
33、 Guang to the day since I laugh after laugh,go to sleep!
34、 人活著的價值不在別人眼裡,而在自己心裡。
35、 如果驕傲不應該重新開始,做事應該有餘步。
36、 既然你找到了一條路,為什麼要問要走多久。
37、 有志者有千計萬計,無志者只覺得千難萬難。
38、 別人總是對的,我總是錯的,這樣更沒有麻煩。
39、 行動是治癒恐懼的良葯,猶豫拖延會滋養恐懼。
40、 賺別人的錢越多越好。貧窮是命運的最大敵人。
41、 Work is light,success is shadow. Where does the light come from?
42、 Do not move from the muddy path,can not ride on the flowers road.
43、 Since you look for a road,why go to inquire about how long to go.
44、 原諒別人就是善待自己;尊重別人就是尊重自己。
45、 This second does not give up,next second there is hope! Stick to it!
46、 光天化日下的巨大身體必然會帶出同樣巨大的陰影。
47、 只要你仔細品味生活中的任何小事,都充滿了幸福。
48、 There is own thousands of millions,there are only extremely difficult.
49、 Then I also knot. Who do you like? I think youre giving up on yourself!
50、 那我也結婚了。你和誰結婚?我想你把自己砸在手裡!
51、 The value of a mans life is not in the eyes of others,but in his own heart.
52、 The weather is cold,please promptly add clothes to keep warm,think of lust.
53、 生命力的意義在於奮斗,因為世界本身就是一個競技場。
54、 這一秒不放棄,下一秒就有希望了!堅持下去才能成功!
55、 Even the happiest memory cannot afford being recalled for too many times.。
56、 Others always right,I will always be wrong,so that the child is not trouble.
57、 A work,a harvest,not necessarily; nine points,there will be harvest,a certain!
58、 The huge body ring peaceful times under,will bring out the same huge shadow.
59、 讓一個人從你面前消失的最快方法,是你自己先轉過身去。
60、 Action is the cure for fear,and hesitation,delay will continue to nourish fear.
61、 Every small thing in life as long as you carefully taste,are full of happiness.
62、 The life significance lies in the struggle,because the world itself is an arena.
63、 There is nothing wrong with being alive for yourself. Its no harm to be selfish.
64、 一分耕耘,一分收獲,不一定;九分耕耘,會有收獲,一定!
65、 The quickest way to get a person out of your way is to turn your back on yourself.
66、 人生的意義是什麼,就是奮斗。奮斗的動力是什麼,就是成功。
67、 If you do not have to go back to,where there should be more than the rest of the step.
68、 What is the meaning of life,is the struggle. What is the motive force of struggle,is success.
69、 The more money the other people,the more the better,the poor is the greatest enemy of the fate.
70、 為了見到自己,人們閉上眼睛。People close their eyes,is to meet their own.你還知道英語電影的經典句子嗎?
❺ 英語電影經典語錄大全
英語電影經典語錄大全
導語:有時候我們看電影不僅僅是一種享受,其實我們看英語電影,可以學習英語口語,摘錄經典台詞,學習英語語法等等。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英語電影經典語錄,與供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!
1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.
《和平年代》里的話:當幻想和現實面對時,總是很痛苦的。要麼你被痛苦擊倒,要麼你把痛苦踩在腳下。A true love is what
2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just
3.standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
5.《愛情故事》
Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
6.《黑天鵝》
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
7.《阿甘正傳》
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
8.《死亡詩社》
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
9.《冰與火之歌》
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
10.Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。
11.I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。
12.You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
13.你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。
14.Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。
15.Go ahead, make my day.「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。
16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up.「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。
17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)
18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)
19.
——You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸總是難以接受的。)
20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。
——《黑客帝國》(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)
個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選
❻ 電影英語句子經典語錄
1、相信我,從今以後,我和你形影不離!《天下無賊》
Believe me, from now on, I and you are inseparable!
2、你媽貴姓?《大話西遊》
What's your mother's name?
3、我這輩子沒跟人說過謝字。《倚天屠龍記》
I have never said thank you in my life.
4、田野小河邊,紅莓花兒開。《囧媽》
The field, the river, the raspberry blossom.
5、一約既定,萬山難阻。《一代宗師》
Once a contract has been made, there will be no obstacles.
6、就讓我跟你好好唱一輩子戲,不伍伍旅行嗎?《霸王別姬》
Let me sing with you for a lifetime, can't you?
7、大人,我真是越來越佩服您了!《腔凳神探狄仁傑》
My Lord, I really admire you more and more!
8、誰先愛了,誰就輸了。《致我們終將逝去的青春》
Whoever loves first loses.
9、說愛你,不如在一起。《不再讓你孤單》
It's better to be together than to love you.
10、我打你應該,不打你悲哀!《少林足球》
I hit you should, not you sad!
11、給我一次機會,我真的想做好人。《無間道》
Give me a chance. I really want to be a good person.
12、如果愛情暗淡,那就讓回憶燦爛!《如果愛》
If the love is dim, let the memory be brilliant!
13、奴婢願跟隨小主,絕無二心。《甄嬛橘晌傳》
I'm willing to follow the little Lord.
14、我是余歡水,從童年蹉跎到中年。《我是余歡水》
I am Yu huanshui, from childhood to middle age.
15、放火燒山,給他來個星火燎原。《隋唐英雄傳》
Set fire to the mountains and set fire to him.
16、大姨媽來了,我要把它控回去。《太子妃升職記》
My aunt's here. I'm going to take it back.
17、坦白的說,親愛的,我不在乎。《亂世佳人》
Frankly, honey, I don't care.
18、吃得起最貴的三明治,買不起最便宜的房。《搜索》
Can afford the most expensive sandwich, can't afford the cheapest house.
19、既然已匆匆,不如早懷念。《匆匆那年》
Since it is in a hurry, it is better to miss it early.
20、希望和飯一樣,不吃不行。《親愛的》
I hope it's the same as rice. I can't do without it.
21、坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。《亂世佳人》
Frankly, honey, I don't care.
22、失去了的東西永遠不會再回來。《冷山》
What is lost will never come back.
23、一廂情願,就得願賭服輸。《最好的我們》
Wishful thinking, we have to admit defeat.
24、畢竟,明天又是新的一天。《亂世佳人》
After all, tomorrow is another day.
25、今天誰和我共同浴血,他就是我的兄弟。《兄弟連》
He is my brother who bathes in blood with me today.
26、星爺說沒有夢想,就都是咸魚。《煎餅俠》
Stephen Chow once said that whoever lacks dream will never manage to reverse his fate.
27、說到做到,是我行走江湖的底線。《乘風破浪》
It's my bottom line to do what I say.
28、如果你有夢想,就要守護它。《當幸福來敲門》
If you have a dream, guard it.
29、你是什麼座的?我是肉做的。《愛情公寓》
What seat are you in? I'm made of meat.
30、你給我的感覺就像聖誕節的早上。《史密斯夫婦》
You make me feel like Christmas morning.
31、能解此案者,天下僅恩師一人矣!《神探狄仁傑》
If you can solve this case, there is only one teacher in the world!
32、每一分鍾都可能產生真正的愛情。《香草天空》
Every minute can proce true love.
33、親愛的,我盡力了。《情梟的黎明》
Honey, I tried my best.
34、飲馬江湖,仗劍天涯。《少年班》
He who drinks horses in the river and the lake, stands up for the sword.
35、不跟你說了,咱倆有溝,有代溝。《站台》
Don't tell you, we have a gap, a generation gap.
36、老婆,快跟牛魔王出來看上帝!《大話西遊》
Wife, come out with the Bull Demon King to see God!
37、做過的事總會留下痕跡的。《獵狐》
There's always a trace of what you've done.
38、金錢是冰冷的,愛人的手是溫暖的。《西虹市首富》
Money is cold, and the hands of lovers are warm.
39、原諒我,朋友,我不會下船的。《海上鋼琴師》
Forgive me, friend. I won't get off the boat.
40、逃得了和尚,逃不了方丈。《愛情公寓》
If you can escape the monk, you can't escape the abbot.
❼ 英文電影優美句子
1、He doesnt even knoe ture.
幸福是每一個微小願望的達成。
4、Happiness is to find someone ething good in every day.
並不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定會有些好事會發生。
7、Dont argue an ter.
若無其事,原來是最好的報復。生活得更好,是為了自己。
1、【Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.】
希望是一個好東西, 也許是最好的, 好東西是不會消亡的。《Shaeone that you're settling for. I don't it or learn from it. 】
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。《The Lion King獅子王》
7、【You ething, go get it. period.】
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你 你成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。《當幸福來敲門》
13、【You can't change the past.】
過去的事是不可以改變的。《The Lion King獅子王》
14、【It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。】
真正愛上一個人的時候,一切都那麼值得,包括不可避免的傷害。《暮光之城》
1、【Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.】
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。《肖申克的救贖》
2、【love es at you.】
我覺得生命是一份禮物, 我不想浪費它, 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼, 要學會接受生活。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
4、【There are no accidents】
存在即合理.《功夫熊貓》
5、【Noething that will never make you happy.】
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓, 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
14、【Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.-It's a Wonderful Life, 1946 】
鈴聲每響一次,就有一個天使獲得了翅膀。《生活多美好,1964》
15、【This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, e. And I'll think of some e.-The Wizard of Oz, 1939】
沒有什麼地方像家一樣。《綠野仙蹤,1939》
28、【We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.】
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
29、【You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?-Dirty Harry, 1971 】
你該問問自己:我今天走運嗎?你覺得呢,渣子?《警探哈里, 1971》
30、【When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.】
英文電影經典句子:如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。《The Lion King獅子王》
91、【Every man's got a breaking point.】
每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。《肖申克的救贖》
92、【Everybody panics before they get married.】
每個人婚前都會緊張的. 《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
93、【I'm sorry things didnt e birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.】
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。《肖申克的救贖》
102、【Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.】
怯懦囚禁靈魂, 希望還你自由.《肖申克的救贖》
103、【You're thro a peach.】
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹,你可能想要蘋果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。《功夫熊貓》
105、【en. Our choices are never easy.】
我們是女人, 我們的選擇從來就不易。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
112、【I'm the king of the world!-Titanic, 1997 】
我是世界之王。《泰坦尼克號,1997》
113、【Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.】
電影經典英文句子:只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
114、【Here's looking at you, kid.-Casablanca, 1942 】
孩子,我這里會一直關注你。《卡薩布蘭卡,1942》
115、【Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.】
我和珍妮形影不離。《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
116、【Yippie-ki-yay, motherfer!-Die Hard, 1988】
走你,混蛋!《虎膽龍威》
31、【I think it's hard orro this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom】
' 威廉華萊士:'是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!' '我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》
1. You cant change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, ise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
Betrayals in etimes your orro.
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。
《Braveheart勇敢的心》
I feel heartfelt sorro the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
Whats the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。
《Inception盜夢空間》
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》
Slander is spoken. In print, its libel.
中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。
《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》
❽ 英語電影經典語句
1、一切皆好。
Everything is good.
2、他像風般自由。
He looks like the wind of freedom.
3、他像風箏般高飛。
He is like a soaring kite.
4、但他卻自己鋪路。
But he has his own paving.
5、我們為明日之憂煩惱。
We fretted about tomorrow.
6、越危險就越合我心意。
I laugh in the face of danger.
7、我們靠前人的路引導。
We rely on the path guidance.
8、他卻今朝有酒今朝醉。
He is today.
9、讓每一分鍾活得充實。
Let every minute live.
10、他去哪兒,讓我們找他。
Where did he go, let us find him.
11、我會補償你的,我保證。
I'll make it up to you, I promise.
12、你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
You are the most handsome man I've ever heard.
13、能不能給我們留一條生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
14、你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
Do you have any plan for the future.
15、我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
I think what role did not empty talk.
16、觸動了我們的心,之後消失。
Touched our hearts, then disappear.
17、為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
Why would a person who does not love you?
18、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
19、跌倒,爬起,他無憂無慮的前行。
Fall, climb up, before he light of heart from care.
20、要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
21、鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
Money is not omnipotent, sometimes also need credit card.
22、追求優秀,成功就追求你,向你脫褲子。
The pursuit of excellence, success will chase you to take off your pants.
23、從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
From a person's voice can know what kind of person he is.
24、工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。
Work fascinates me! Work fascinates me.
25、每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
Everyone should love animal, because they are very good.
26、這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
This is my homeland, I don't fight for it, who will?
27、生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
Life is like a box of chocolates, often beyond all expectations.
28、我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
Why should I believe you? Everything you said was a lie.
29、世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
All life in the world are living in a delicate balance.
30、愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
Love is photogenic. It needs time in darkness to develop.。
31、我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
I don't want you to do, I don't want to be on the object.
32、聰明人都是未婚?結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
The wise never marry? Marry up.
33、要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。
Love your neighbor, but don't let her husband know.
34、死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
35、如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
If the world turns its back on you, you can give it.
36、現在的夢想決定著你的將來,所以還是再睡一會吧。
Now your future depends on your dreams, so go to sleep.
37、再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
38、我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
I do anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
39、努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。
Hard work never killed! But I do not own to prove.
40、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
41、先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
Sir, you are not a gentleman, miss, you are not a lady.
42、成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
43、希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing dies.
44、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
45、它們的生命以謀殺別人為開端,這就是大自然,競爭或死亡。
Their life begins with the murder of others, which is nature, competition, or death.
46、我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
47、你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
You put your hand over to the pursuit of happiness, something that will never make you happy.
48、那是一種內在的東西,他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
It is a kind of inner thing, they can't get to, can't touch, that is yours.
49、對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
50、對明天如此恐懼,你今天又怎麼能過好呢?你怎麼可能違心學習呢?
So fear for tomorrow, how can you be so good today? How could you like to learn?
51、神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
God determines who is your relative, and fortunately he gives you a choice in choosing a friend.
52、即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again.
53、應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
54、家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
Home, I want to go home. I have to think of a way to get him back. Anyway, tomorrow is another day.
55、年來,我大幅度了無數的候選者,為了得到工作,每個人都變成好好先生。
Years ago, I interviewed countless candidates, in order to get a job, everyone becomes nice.
56、現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
Now I find myself in a world of pain is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
57、上學你不需要交學費,只要一件校服,選一所學校,買套校服,溜進課堂。
You don't need to go to school to pay tuition fees, as long as a uniform, pick a school, buy the uniform, slipped into the classroom.
58、之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
59、我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.
60、你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
You make millions of decisions that seem meaningless, but one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
61、你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
62、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.
63、上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
God wipe away all the tears from their eyes. Death no longer has, also no longer has the sadness and the life and death separation, no longer has the pain, because the past has passed away.
64、土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
65、為什麼要宣揚別人的不足呢?如果你缺鐵,醫生會給你開處方補葯,還是在電視上播報你的檢驗報告?
Why do you want to promote the lack of others? If you have iron deficiency, will the doctor Pscribe tonic, or broadcast your report on TV?
66、母雞無法預測雞蛋的命運,能否孵化,還是成煎蛋餅,沒人知道,將來會怎樣。所以嘟起嘴,吹口哨。
Can not Pdict the fate of the hen egg, can hatch, or a Fried Eggs cake, no one knows what will happen in future. So the pursed mouth, whistling.
67、要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
What if something had happened to you? What if I can't find you? What would I have done without you? You are my family, you are everything to me.
68、爸,我做一句攝影家又會怎樣呢?掙得少一點,房子小一點,車小一點,但我會很快樂。按你的意願去活。
Dad, I become a photographer and do? Earn less, the house is a bit smaller, the car is a bit smaller, but I will be very happy. Live according to your will.
69、就處是馬戲團的獅子,在的威懾下也能學會坐在凳子上,但你會稱這只獅子是受過「良好訓練」還是良好教育呢?
Is a circus lion, in the deterrent can learn to sit on the stool, but you will say that the lion is a "good training" or good ecation?
70、從出生我們就被灌輸,生存就是賽跑,全速前進,否則你就會被踐踏,甚至包括出生,你也得和另外3億精子賽跑。
From birth we are taught that life is a race, at full speed, or you will be trampled, and even born, you will have to race with the other 300 million.
❾ 電影中的經典英語句子
1、心中有戲,目中無人。
Play mind, defiant.
2、似醉非關酒,聞香不是花。
Not like drunk wine, not a flower.
3、人,得自個兒成全自個兒。
Man, got to be himself.
4、我是假霸王,你是真虞姬。
I'm a fake overlord, you are really concubine.
5、如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。
If you don't believe me, how can I help.
6、他不是我父親,他是我的愛人。
He's not my father. He's my lover.
7、原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。
The original loss of memory is tantamount to losing the soul.
8、生活很簡單,作出選擇,絕不回頭!
Life is simple, make choices, never look back!
9、時間向前走,我還往後看做什麼?
Time to move forward, I also look forward to what?
10、凡是要走的路啊,都是必經之路。
All the way to go ah, are the only way.
11、將來誰要娶了你不是奴隸就是孫子!
Who will marry you in the future is not a slave is a grandson!
12、我太年輕了,甚至不懂怎麼去愛她。
I am too young to know how to love her.
13、總是有要照看的東西。你還有時間。
There's always something to look after. You still have time.
14、人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。
Life is simple, make a decision and don't regret it.
15、可以流血可以流汗但是不可以流淚。
You can sweat and sweat, but you can't shed tears.
16、成年人的生活里,沒有「容易」二字。
Alts in the life, there is no "easy" two words.
17、無論報仇還是報恩我都會和你在一起。
I will be with you no matter or revenge.
18、我們人類更關心的是擁有,而不是存在。
We human beings are more concerned with owning, rather than being.
19、我們為什麼會跌倒,是為了學會站起來。
Why do we fall, is to learn to stand up.
20、我和你要無比堅強的走過人生的每一條路。
I and you have to be very strong through the road of life.
21、爸爸,你不過去嗎?你過去了我就過去了!
Dad, are you not in the past? You passed me by!
22、定義你的不是你的本質,而是你的所作所為。
Your definition is not your nature, but the doings of your.
23、有的時候,事情發生了,就沒有辦法回頭了。
Sometimes things happen, there is no way back.
24、不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追隨光明。
No dark, do not hide, do not follow the light.
25、只有面對真正的自我,才能獲得真正的自由。
Only to face the true self, in order to obtain the real freedom.
26、你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。
Who you are is not important, important is what you've done.
27、**合該在床上有情,戲子,只能在台上有義。
The bitch of love, on the bed of actors, only have meaning in taiwan.
28、你為什麼對我如此吝嗇?我需要愛,或是死亡?
Why are you so mean to me? I need love or death?
29、男人錢多錢少不重要,找一個知冷知熱疼你的。
Men less money is not important, find a Zhilengre hurts you.
30、最好的愛情就是,在你離開之後,我活成了你。
Love is the best, after you leave, I live you.
31、如此多的知識,你可以解開這個宇宙以外的序列。
So much knowledge, you can unlock the sequence of the universe outside.
32、你得陪我襯衫!你什麼時候還我襯衫?我襯衫呢?
You have to accompany my shirt! What time do you have my shirt? My shirt?
33、當你和罪犯同流合污,你是不是也開始同情他們?
When you lived among the criminals, did you start to sympathize with them?
34、因為是心甘情願地沉溺,即使死亡也無須被拯救。
Because it is the most willing to inlgence, even death is not to be saved.
35、我有一個特別好的女朋友,她跟我的男朋友好了。
I have a very good girlfriend, she told my boyfriend.
36、人有人路,妖有妖道,你為什麼總跟我過不去呢。
People road, a Yao demon with me, why do you not go.
37、這個世界那麼狡猾,你不狡猾一點,怎樣混下去。
This world is so cunning, you are not a little cunning, how to get along.
38、使沙漠顯得美麗的,是它在什麼地方藏著一口水井。
The desert is beautiful, is it hides a well in what place.
39、這就是邪惡的天性,屆時,骯臟的生物會不斷涌現。
This is the evil nature, then, dirty creatures will continue to emerge.
40、所有的大人都曾經是小孩,雖然,只有少數的人記得。
All grown-ups were once children, although few of them remember.
41、時間會過去的,生活的強勁足以背負起我們所有的人。
Time past, life is robust enough to carry all of us.
42、不過,在學校和社會里,擅長學習就是最重要的武器。
However, in the school and the society, good at learning is the most important weapon.
43、要不要挑戰既有的法則,進化再進化,取決於我們自己。
Would you like to challenge the existing rules, evolution and evolution, depends on our own.
44、生活才不是生命荒唐的編號,生活的意義在於生活本身。
Life is not life ridiculous number, the meaning of life is life itself.
45、最可怕的地方,不是殺人,而是讓一個人,迷失了自己。
The most terrible place, not to kill, but let a person lose myself.
46、窮,不是說你口袋裡面有多少,而是說你心裏面有多少。
Poor, not say how many in your pocket, but how many of your heart.
47、真相有時之所以難以被接受,是因為謊言聽起來美好多了。
The truth is sometimes difficult to accept, because it sounds much better.
48、為什麼我們往往要等到眼前的事物即將消失才會懂得珍惜?
Why do we often have to wait until things lost only know how to cherish?
49、地方雖小,可在那裡我睡得安心,而且那裡還有我的朋友。
Is a small place where I can sleep at ease, and there are my friends.
50、那凄涼的戰地上只會長出虛偽種下的荒草,或者挖苦滋生的花朵。
The desolate battlefield only grow a false weeds, or dig breeding flowers.
51、我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己活成了你的樣子。
The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.
52、我不得不說我愛你,因為我愛你。我可以永遠不見你,因為我愛你。
I have to say I love you, because I love you. I can never see you, because I love you.
53、藍魔手札上說,找到了真正的愛情,不管是人是魔,根本沒有分別。
Ramos said the letter, find true love, no matter who is no magic, respectively.
54、世界是一片海,命運是風,所有的相遇和離別,不過是瞬間的波濤。
The world is a piece of sea, fate is the wind, all of the meeting and parting, but a moment's waves.
55、只有用心靈才能看得清事物本質,真正重要的東西是肉眼無法看見的。
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly the essence of things, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
56、你穿著虞姬的戲服,你畫著虞姬的裝束,你以虞姬的方式結束了自己。
Are you wearing a Yu Ji costume, you painted Yu Ji's costume, you in the way of Yu Ji ended his.
57、不要以為我不懂愛情,我的胃知道。它以前老是痛,現在確是暖暖的。
Do not think that I do not understand love, know my stomach. It was always painful, is now warm.
58、這就是你的現狀,你對它不滿意,那是因為人生本來就不是令人滿意的。
This is your current situation, you are not satisfied with it, it is because life is not satisfactory.
59、我夢到的愛情,總是離我那麼近,可是我站在你身邊,你卻總是一言不發。
I dream of love, always so close to me, but I stand beside you, but you always not to utter a single word.
60、記憶到底是什麼?原來,我們什麼都戰勝不了,之前是命運,之後是回憶。
What is memory? Originally, what we can conquer, before is the fate, after is the memories.
61、人是會變的,但如果別人變了,未必是別人錯了,問題是我們自己沒有進步。
People can change, but if someone else has changed, is not necessarily wrong, the problem is that we have no progress.