❶ 求適合配音的經典電影英文(或動畫)片段!!
獅子王~~你可以拼湊下~~
開始的一段你先看著刪減,簡括下~~
然後是接下來的這段
辛巴一路沒命地奔逃,直到再也跑不動了,昏倒在地上。兩位好心的朋友——機智聰明的貓鼬丁滿和心地善良的野豬彭彭救了他。
這段對話特別有特點~~模仿的像的話效果特好~~
之後再撿幾個片段~~
最後是
辛巴憤怒地向著刀疤挑戰:「我回來啦,你選擇吧,要麼退位,要麼接受挑戰!」狡猾的刀疤並不想投降,他不斷以辛巴害死父親為借口責罵辛巴,好拖延時間。辛巴心中棄著內疚了憤,一不小心從岩石上滑了下去,以為辛巴必死無疑的刀疤告訴了他是自己殺了穆法沙的事實。憤怒之中,辛巴化悲痛為力量,他奮力躍起,將刀疤一下打倒在地,並將這個卑鄙的叔叔趕下了國王崖,刀疤成了鬣狗們的一頓美餐。這時,大雨傾盆而下,好像在滋潤乾涸已久的土地。辛巴在母親和朋友們的歡呼與祝福聲中,正式宣布執掌政權。
這邊可以取辛巴和刀疤的對話~~
有開始~~過程~~結果~~最後大家可以一起唱主題曲!!!~~
❷ 求電影《芭比之魅力公主學院》,中英文雙字幕的,配音是英語的
在56網有
❸ 六分鍾,英文電影片段,雙人版,中英對照版的字幕,語速慢一點。口語考試用,急急急
我給你找了兩部,我很喜歡的片子中的對白。
1. 《這個殺手不太冷中》的Mathilda對Leon的表白
(這個時間上可能有點短,如果你喜歡的話,可以前後再延伸一些)
李昂: (Nothing's the same after you've killed someone. Yourlife is changed forever.) You have to sleep with one eye open for the rest ofyour life.
(只要你殺了人,你的人生就變了,什麼都不同了。)你的餘生都要提心吊膽的過日子。
瑪蒂爾達:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. Iwant love....or death. That's it.
我不管將來如何,李昂。我只需要愛....或者死。就是這樣。
李昂:Iwant death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of yourgames.
我選擇死亡,只有死是真的。別煩我了,瑪蒂爾達,我已厭倦了你的游戲。
瑪蒂爾達:There'sthis really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kindof game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
這游戲很有趣,李昂。它讓人變得和善,讓人開始思考。這是你喜歡的方式。如果我贏了,你一生都要陪著我。
李昂:Andif you lose?
如果你輸了呢?
瑪蒂爾達:Go shopping alone, like before.
你還是獨來獨往,一如從前。
李昂:You'regonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你輸定,瑪蒂爾達。你上滿了子彈,我聽見了。
瑪蒂爾達:Sowhat? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎樣?若我中槍身亡,你會怎樣?
李昂:Nothing.
若無其事。
瑪蒂爾達:Ihope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's nolove in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...Ithink that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you.Leon.
我希望你沒說謊,李昂。我也希望你的內心深處,從來沒有愛過我。因為如果你有那麼一點點愛我的話,那幾分鍾後,你會後悔一直沒有說出自己的真實感受。我愛你,李昂。
(瑪蒂爾達開槍,李昂搶下。)
瑪蒂爾達:Iwin.
我贏了。
2. 電影《聞香識女人》經典對白
(這個語速較快,但是時間上差不多;如果你沒看過這部片,希望你看一遍,是一部好片)
Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artistand you are a liar.
西門斯先生,你是一個狡猾的包庇者,是一個說謊者。
Frank: But not a snitch!
卻不是告密者。
Trask: Excuse me?
請原諒,再說一遍。
Frank: No, I don't think I will.
我不會原諒你。
Trask: Mr. Slade
斯萊德先生
Frank: This is such a crock of shit!
這純粹是一堆狗屁話。
Trask: Please watch your language, Mr.Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give youone final opportunity to speak up.
請注意你的語言斯萊德先生,這里是拜爾德中學不是軍營。西門斯先生我給你最後一次機會申辯。
Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. Hedoesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell isthat? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman,when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie,facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what areyou doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie.
西門斯先生不需要申辯,他不需要被貼上無愧於拜爾德人的標簽。這到底是什麼?你們的校訓是什麼?孩子們,給你們的同學打小報告,要是隱瞞不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子彈掃來的時候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不動。這位查理迎上去面對火刑,而喬治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎麼做,獎賞喬治,還是毀掉查理。
Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?
你講完了沒有斯萊德中校。
Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! Idon't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William JenningsBryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It'sgone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And ifyou think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again,because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims itinstills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell youthis boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someonehere, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn'tselling.
不。我才剛剛開了個頭,我不知道那些有名的校友是誰——威廉-霍華德塔夫、威廉-詹尼斯-布萊克、威廉-蒂爾,管他呢;他們的精神已經死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用來運送告密者的遠洋輪,要是你以為正在把他們培養成男子漢,那麼你想錯了,因為你殺死了恰恰是這種精神,也就這學校所聲稱的立校精神。多麼可恥,你們今天上演的到底是一出什麼樣的鬧劇,在這件事情當中唯一值得誇獎的人就坐在我身邊,讓我告訴你們這個孩子的品行無可挑剔,這是毋庸置疑,以為我不知道,這里有人~我不說是誰,想收買他。查理不會出賣自己的靈魂。
Trask: Sir, you're out of order.
不要破壞規矩
Frank: I'll show you out of order. Youdon't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'mtoo tired, I'm too fucking blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'dtake a flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you thinkyou're talking to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see,and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out,their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputatedspirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sending thissplendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but Isay you're executing his soul! And why? Because he is not a Baird man. Bairdmen, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. And Harry,Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!
讓你見識見識什麼是破壞規矩,你不知道什麼叫破壞規矩,克拉斯先生,真該讓你見識,可我太老了!我太累了!該死的我還是個瞎子。要是五年前,我會拿火焰噴射劑把這給燒了,破壞規矩,你以為在跟誰說話,我可是久經殺場,那時候我還能看的見,我看見的是象他們這么大孩子們胳膊被炸段了,雙腿被截段了,可我從來沒見過孩子們的精神有過任何程度的缺損,他們從不缺少這種精神。你以為你只是把這個優秀的「戰士」潛送回家?讓他回到俄勒岡,從此你們就萬事大吉了嗎?可我要說你們正在謀殺這個孩子的精神,為什麼!就因為他不是一個拜爾德人,拜爾德人?你們傷害了這個孩子,你們就是拜爾德的混蛋,你們全是。哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你們坐在哪,見你們的鬼
Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!
請你肅靜,斯萊德中校
Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here,I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, thecradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men,creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here. Idon't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judgeor jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's thestuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, Ialways knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I nevertook it, you know why, it was too * hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to thecrossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made ofprinciple that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You holdthis boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me.Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, Ipromise you. How's that for cornball?
我還說完呢,我剛一進到這里,就聽到那些話:「未來領袖的搖籃」如果架子斷了,搖籃也就掉了,它已經掉了,它墜落了,造就青年,培養未來的領袖,看吧!要小心了,你們在培養什麼樣的領袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是對還是錯,我雖然不是法官但我可以告訴你,他不會為了自己的前途而出賣任何人。朋友們!這就是人們常說的正直,這就是勇氣,這才是未來領袖所具有的品質。現在我到了一個人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪條路是正確的,這毋庸置疑。我知道,可我沒走,為什麼?因為做到這一點他太堅難了。輪到查理了,他也在一個人生的十字路口,他必須選擇一條路,一條正確的路,一條有原則的路,一條成全他人格的路,讓他沿著這條是繼續前行,這孩子的前途掌握在你們的手裡委員們,他會前途無量的,相信我,別毀了他!保護他!支持他!我保證會有一天你們會為此而感到驕傲。
❹ 動畫片帶英文字幕的有哪些我要在電腦上查,謝謝!給小孩子看
愛探險的朵拉
怪獸大學,冰雪奇緣,泰迪熊
多語版本(國英粵)、多字幕(中英),見附件。
推薦用完美解碼、訊雷看看等播放軟體播放,在音訊選單切換配音,在字幕選單切換字幕。
《9》,《機器人瓦力》,《僵屍新娘》,《極地特快》,《功夫熊貓》,《冰河世紀》1-4,《馬達加斯加》,《泰山》,《海底總動員》,《超人總動員》,《蜜蜂總動員》,《戰鴿總動員》,《怪物電櫻嘩力公司》,《蟲蟲危機》差不多美國迪尼斯的動畫片都是英文發音+中英文字幕。
別惹螞蟻
叢林大反攻
飛躍籬牆/籬笆牆外
鼠國流浪記/酷鼠大冒險
快樂的大腳
戰鴿快飛
荷頓奇遇記
拜見羅賓遜一家
其實漫遊字幕組就有一個英文字幕組(成員基本是外國的)
守護甜心。有的網頁上有。不過讀的挺快地。
海賊王啦、吸血鬼獵人啦、美少女戰士、隱之王、Saya's a Riot Girl 、鐵臂阿童木。忍者神龜。
蘋果核戰記、(還有續篇)
回答完畢!~
這是60年代那版的
不過12年版就是改3D了而已
應該能對上
試試TFG2網
❺ 求《獅子王》一個配音片段的對白(英文字幕),不勝感激。
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走開…走開
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走開
我喜歡趕走禿鷹
Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功
Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁滿,你最好過來看看
I think it's still alive.
我看他好像還活著
All righty,what have we got here?
哎喲!這什麼東西呀?
Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只獅子
Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑
Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁滿,他只是只小獅子
Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那麼可愛
- Can we keep him?
而且是一個人 我們能留下他嗎?
- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你瘋了嗎?
You're talking about a lion.
躺在這兒的是只獅子
Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
獅子就是專門吃我們的
- He's going to get bigger.
但是他還那麼小
他以後會長大的
Maybe he'll be on our side.
也許他會變得跟我們一國
Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
這是我聽過最蠢的話了
maye be
或許他會…
Hey,I got it.
咦…我有點子了
What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我們一國
You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有隻獅子在身邊或許蠻不錯的
So,we're keeping him?
那我們就留下他羅
Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
當然,這里是誰做主啊?
My point exactly.
我認為他應該留下
Jeez,I'm fried.
哎喲!天啊!我熱死了
Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我們快離開這兒 找個陰涼的地方
- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你還好吧?孩子
- You nearly died.
我想是吧
你差點就死了
- I saved you.
我救了你
Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也幫了…一滴滴忙
Thanks for your help.
謝謝你們幫忙
- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪裡?
- Nowhere.
不知道
Gee,he looks blue.
他看起來很BLUE
I'd say brownish gold.
我倒覺得是金黃色
No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是說…沮喪
Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在煩什麼?
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
煩?獅子可是萬獸之王
The food chain.
煩個屁呀!
So,where you from?
那你從哪兒來的?
Who cares? I can't go back.
誰在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被掃地出門的
- That's great. So are we.
好極了!我們也是
- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什麼事?
Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你們說
Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我們也不想聽
Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜託,丁滿 我們能幫忙嗎?
Not unless you can change the past.
除非你們能夠改變歷史
Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在這個時候 我這位夥伴丁滿說
you got to put your behind in your past.
你必須把你的背後拋到過去
- No,no,no.
不…
Amateur. - I mean...
我是說… 笨蛋
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能閉上你的烏鴉嘴呀
It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必須把過去拋到腦後
Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常會碰到一些倒霉的事
and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你卻拿它沒辦法,對吧?
- Right. - Wrong!
對 錯
When the world turns its back on you...
當這個世界遺棄你的時候
you turn your back on the world.
你就去遺棄這個世界
Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前學的不是這樣
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那麼你或許應該學點新知識
Repeat after me.
跟著我一起念
- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA
Hakuna matata
什麼?
HAKUNAMATATA
It means "no worries."
就別擔心
❻ 有什麼好看的英文電影並且有中英文字幕的
看英文電影特別適合練習英語聽力、口語和單詞。可以利用閑暇時間看,每學完一部都會非常有成就感,如果能把以下這5部都學完,英語水平也會得到提升。
5、《愛寵大機密》:這部電影簡直是每一個貓奴狗奴必學電影。電影講的是主人不在家的時候,寵物們的秘密生活,和和流浪貓狗們來了一場追逐大戰吧。電影對白很簡單,很容易就學完,快點學起來吧。
❼ 求英文電影的適合五個人配音的片段,兩女三男,五分鍾左右,不要太難
電影~生活大爆炸。剛好五個人。四男一女。
推薦軟體,流利說。