Ⅰ 獅子王的勵志經典台詞有哪些
1、I laugh in the face of danger.
我始終笑著面對危險。
2、When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
逆境才能成就強者。
3、I」m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn」t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,但是勇敢並不代表要到處闖禍。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
當這個世界遺棄你的時候,你就去遺棄這個世界。
5、Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
是的,過去也許是不堪回首的。但在我看來,你要麼可以從那逃脫,要麼可以從中受益。
6、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命,都有他存在的價值。
Ⅱ 獅子王經典台詞英語
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。——羅傑·阿勒斯嗎,羅伯·明科夫
Its like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。——羅傑·阿勒斯嗎
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。——羅傑·阿勒斯嗎,羅伯·明科夫
Ⅲ 獅子王佳句中英文
The Lion King獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表 你要到處闖禍。
3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對 待它。
4. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以從中學習。8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰來為她戰斗呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
I left to find help,and I found you. Don't you understand? You are our only hope! 而我找到了你。你還不明白嗎?你是我們唯一的希望。
What's happened to you? You're not the Simba I remember. 你到底是怎麼了?你不再是我記憶中的辛巴了。
Good. At least one of us is. 很好!至少我們有人像他。
You want so much to walk the path expected of you.你一直就太在意別人對你的期望了。
The Lion King 經典話語 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
穆法沙:瞧!辛巴。陽光普照之處皆是我們的國土。
辛巴:啊!
穆法沙:一代王朝的興衰就像這日出和日落。辛巴,總有那麼一天,太陽將會隨著我的時代的結束而沉落,但會隨著你做新國王的開始而升起。
辛巴:所有這一切都是我的嗎?
穆法沙:是的,一切都是你的。
辛巴:陽光照到的地方都是我的,那背陰的地方呢?
穆法沙:那地方在我們的領土之外。辛巴,你切記千萬不要到那裡去。
辛巴:可是,作為一個國王你可以做你想做的事呀!
穆法沙:噢,做一個國王不只意味著什麼時候都可以為所欲為,還有更多更重要的事要做。
辛巴:還有更多重要的事?
穆法沙:存在於這個世界上的,你眼睛所見到的萬物之間都是這一種微妙的平衡關系。作為一個國王,你需要明白這種關系,並且尊重世間萬物——無論它們是緩緩爬行的螞蟻還是跳躍的羚羊。
辛巴:可是,爸爸,難道我們不吃羚羊嗎?
穆法沙:我們吃,辛巴,聽我來解釋。我們死了以後,屍體就會變成青草,羚羊就會來吃青草。我們就是這樣互相連接,共同存在於這個巨大的生命輪回之中的。
……
Mufasa: Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this will all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything.
Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than。 getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba。
Mufasa: Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.
1 It's circle of life and it moves us all, through dispire and hope, through faith and love.——這是生命的輪回,穿越了絕望和希望,穿過了忠貞和愛情。
2 A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.——國王的統治就像太陽的升起和下落…… 3 I'm only brave when I have to be.——只有當我應該勇敢的時候我才會勇敢。 4 Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.——勇敢不是說你要自找麻煩。
5 When the world turns its back on you , you turn you back on the world.——當世界拋棄你的時候,你就拋棄了世界。 6 Lie down before you hurt yourself.——在受傷前趴下。
7 Danger? HA! I lough in the face of danger!——危險?哈哈,我笑對危險! 8 It doesn't matter . I'm home.——沒事了,因為我回家了。(Simba對他倒地的母親說) 9 Look at the stars, the great king of the past look down on us from those stars. So whatever you feel alone just remember those kings will always be there to guide you.——看著那些星,那是古代帝王正在注視著我們的眼睛。
當你感到孤獨中,記住他們會在天上引領著你的方向。 10 You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember。
——你已經忘記了你是誰,所以你也忘記了我的存在。看一看你的內心吧,你不應是現在的樣子。
你要在生命的輪回中找到自己的位置。記住你是誰。
你是我的兒子,是真正的國王。記住你是誰,記住……。
Ⅳ 求迪士尼電影獅子王1裡面20句經典台詞
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證
11.I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我來通知木法沙國王即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
12.A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 國王作為統治者終是像太陽一樣生起落下。
13.
Ⅳ 《獅子王》1994 經典台詞
電影簡介:1994版經典動畫片《獅子王》
該片講述了小獅子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,經歷了生命中最光榮的時刻,也遭遇了最艱難的挑戰,最後終於成為了森林之王的故事。
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
Asking,you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures,from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. 身為國王,你不但要了解那個平衡,還要去尊重所有的生命,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
But,Dad,don't weeat the antelope?但是爸,我們不是吃羚羊嗎?
Yes,Simba,butlet me explain。是啊,我來跟你解釋一下。
When we die,our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the gras. And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.我們死後,一定會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以,在這個生命圈裡面,都是互相有關聯的。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證
11.I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu)我來通知木法沙國王即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
12.A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa)國王作為統治者終是像太陽一樣生起落下。
13. It's circle of life and it moves us all, through dispire and hope, through faith and love.
——這是生命的輪回,穿越了絕望和希望,穿過了忠貞和愛情。
14.When the world turns its back on you , you turn you back on the world.——當世界拋棄你的時候,你就拋棄了世界。
15.Liedown before you hurt yourself.——在受傷前趴下。
16.Danger? HA! I lough in the face of danger!——危險?哈哈,我笑對危險!
17.It doesn't matter . I'm home.——沒事了,因為我回家了。(Simba對他倒地的母親說)
18.Look at the stars, the great king of the past look down on us from those stars. So whatever you feel alone just remember those kings will always be there to guide you.——看著那些星,那是古代帝王正在注視著我們的眼睛。當你感到孤獨中,記住他們會在天上引領著你的方向。
19.You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember.........——你已經忘記了你是誰,所以你也忘記了我的存在。看一看你的內心吧,你不應是現在的樣子。你要在生命的輪回中找到自己的位置。記住你是誰。你是我的兒子,是真正的國王。記住你是誰,記住…
If you ever come back,we'll kill you!如果你敢回來 我們就殺了你。
If it weren't for you,he'd still be alive.如果不是因為你 他現在還會活著的。
our teeth and ambitions are bared.我的利齒和雄心一起暴露。
Life』s not fair, is it? 命運真不公平。
You see, I...Well, I shall never beking. 我呢,永遠成為不了國王了。
And you shall never see the light ofanother day. 而你,也永遠見不到明天了。
[if !supportLists]l [endif]Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king』s time as ruler
rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here,
and will rise with you as the new king.陽光所及的地方都是我們的國土,國王的統治就像太陽一樣,有升有落。有一天,我會隨太陽一同落下。日出時,你會一同升起,成為新的國王。
"HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries.「哈庫那馬塔塔」(Hakula Matata)……就是沒有煩惱的意思。
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!逆境才能成就強者。
There』s no mountain too great. 沒有徵服不了的高山。
Ⅵ 獅子王經典英文語錄
獅子王經典英文語錄如下:
1. m only brave when I have to be.Being brave doesn』t mean you golooking for trouble.我只是在汪鉛需要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢其實不代表你要到處闖禍。
5.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
Ⅶ 電影《獅子王》經典台詞
導語:我收集整理了電影《獅子王》的經典台詞,希望大家喜歡。
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
【劇情簡介】:
當太陽從地平線上升起時,非洲大草原蘇醒了,萬獸群集,榮耀歡呼,共同慶賀獅王木法沙和王後沙拉碧(Sarabi)的小王子辛巴(Simba)的誕生。
充滿智慧的老山魈(一說狒狒)——巫師拉飛奇(Rafiki)為小辛巴興起行了洗禮,他捧起一把細沙撒在小辛巴頭上。但獅王木法沙(Mufasa)的弟弟刀疤對辛巴的出生卻仇恨不已,他認為如果不是辛巴,自己將會繼承王位,因此在他心中埋下了罪惡的種子。
時光飛逝,辛巴已經長成健康、聰明的小獅子了,可刀疤(Scar)卻一刻也沒有放棄對他的嫉恨。一次,在刀疤的引誘下,辛巴和好朋友娜娜去國界外的大象墓地探險,3隻受刀疤指使的鬣狗(土狼)突然出現並圍攻辛巴和娜娜。在這危急的時刻,木法沙及時趕到,趕走了土狼。返回途中,躲在暗處的刀疤為自己設下的圈套沒有得逞而憤恨不已。
刀疤對辛巴被救十分惱怒,他陰險地決定與土狼們勾結殺了木法沙和辛巴,並且向土狼們許諾等除掉木法沙和辛巴當上國王後,就讓他們順理成章地進入榮耀石(獅子王國)。
幾天以後,刀疤又引誘辛巴到了一個山谷,然後指使土狼們追擊角馬,讓角馬受驚使得角馬群朝辛巴狂奔過來,木法沙又及時趕到,辛巴雖然得救,但木法沙卻遭到了刀疤的暗算,被刀疤推下了山崖,洪水般的角馬群沖過去了,辛巴在死寂的山谷里發現了一動不動的父親,他心裡充滿悲痛和內疚,認為是自己害死了父親。別有用心的刀疤極力慫恿辛巴逃走,同時又命令土狼們殺了他。但是,人算不如天算,辛巴在荊棘叢的.掩護下逃過一劫,無奈,土狼們只好向著辛巴逃遠的背影尖叫道:“如果你敢回來,我們就殺了你!”
木法沙死了,辛巴也就此失蹤了,刀疤順理成章地當上了國王,並將土狼們引進了榮耀石。
辛巴一路沒命地奔逃,直到筋疲力盡,昏倒在地上。兩位好心的朋友——機智聰明的貓鼬丁滿(Timon)和心地善良的疣豬彭彭(Pumbaa)救了他。
丁滿和彭彭教導辛巴要無憂無慮,不想過去,不想未來,也沒有責任,只要為今天而活就可以了。日子一天天過去了,辛巴成長為一頭英俊的雄獅,但過去那段時光卻始終揮之不去。
一次偶然之間,辛巴和兒時的夥伴娜娜相遇了。娜娜告訴辛巴,自從刀疤當上國王後,大家就處在水深火熱之中,她希望辛巴回去拯救那裡的難民,可卻遭到了辛巴的拒絕。
這時,巫師拉飛奇也找到了辛巴,在他的循循善誘和父親神靈的教導下,辛巴決定回獅子王國拯救子民。
回到獅子王國後,辛巴憤怒地向刀疤宣戰:“這里已經不再屬於你了!我回來啦,你選擇吧,要麼退位,要麼就戰斗!” 但狡猾的刀疤並不想就此認輸,為了推延時間,他不斷以辛巴害死父親為借口誣陷辛巴,土狼也順勢將辛巴逼到了國王崖邊,一個失足,辛巴從岩石上滑了下去。
以為辛巴必死無疑的刀疤告訴了他殺了木法沙的事實。憤怒之中,辛巴化悲痛為力量,他奮力躍起,將刀疤打倒在地,並將這個卑鄙的叔叔推下了國王崖,刀疤成了土狼們的一頓美餐。這時,大雨傾盆而下,好像在滋潤乾涸已久的土地。隨後,辛巴在拉飛奇的授意下走上國王崖,用怒吼聲宣告他的繼位,在母親和朋友們的歡呼與祝福聲中,正式宣布執掌政權,成為榮耀國新的國王。