❶ 著名英文電影台詞大全_著名英文電影句子台詞
在觀看英文電影的時候,也讀到了許多 經典台詞 。下面就讓我來為大家一一盤點著名英文電影台詞吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜歡!
著名英文電影台詞:《剪刀手愛德華》
1、配合你瞬息萬變的容顏。
With your changing face.
2、放下來!請不要再接近!
Put down! Please do not close!
3、這是我一生中最難忘的經歷。
This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.
4、無論如何,愛德華都是特殊的。
In any case, Edward is special.
5、他手腳真的那麼俐落,才一下午功夫?
His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?
6、你讓我無法思考,你是媽媽的寶貝女兒。
You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.
7、對少女一點概念也沒有,她們最瘋狂了。
There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.
8、我們要讓他能夠了解現實,大家別再鬧了。
We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.
9、他給他造了器官,心臟,頭腦,以及一切。
He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.
10、戰時受的傷,使我沒了知覺一點知覺也沒有。
In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.
11、又不是要來很多人,鄰居們都是很和藹可親的。
Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.
12、他要你自食其力,養成獨立,以後你會更感激他。
He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.
13、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
14、如果我沒有刀,我就不能保護你。如果我有刀,我就不能擁抱你。
If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
著名英文電影台詞:《阿甘正傳》
1、奇跡每天都在發生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事難免會發生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、媽媽說過,要往前走,就得先忘掉過去。我想,這就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪裡是天空開始的地方,哪裡是地面開始的地方。那麼美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄盪。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
著名英文電影台詞:《英國病人》
1、美麗和傷痛總是在一個 故事 里共生、糾纏。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不過是一個聲音,聲音的背後是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你會回來,把我抱起,迎風屹立。我已別無所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你會愛我度過我的餘生嗎?不,我會愛你到我生命的盡頭。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相愛會顯得緊張,柔情似水,不顧一切,因為心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
6、哈納想了解英國病人,融進他的思緒,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,多麼渴望甘霖能再次降落我的臉龐。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什麼?他問。謊言,你呢?佔有,他說,當你離開時,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已別無所求,只想跟著你漫步天國,和朋友們一起,去一個沒有地圖的樂土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起風的時候,會朝著風亮出他們的手心。他們相信只要在恰當的時機這么做,就可以轉移風向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的時間里,我不能沒有你,在另一半的時間里,我又覺得無所謂,這不在於我愛你多少,而在於我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我們想了解一些事情,想要把前因後果搞清楚,談話者引誘我們,用語言引我們入瓮。我們迫切想成長和改變,我們想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊劃起一根火柴,點燃了蠟燭。燭光照亮了她的雙肩。她跪了下來,雙手放在大腿上,吸進了硫磺的氣味。他想像著自己吸進了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗檯—上。如果他能穿過房間去觸摸她一下,英國病人就會清醒的。但是他們之間橫亘著危險又錯綜復雜的距離。他們之間橫亘著非常寬廣的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、戰爭時的背叛被幼稚地拿來與和平時期人們的背叛做比較。墜入愛河的人陷入對方的氣質之中。或緊張或溫柔的話語,粉粹了一切,又創造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃燒著。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一個 愛情故事 與那些失魂落魄的人無關,但是與那些找到那顆鬱郁寡歡的心的人有關,在偶然碰到的時候,身體愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他無法入眠,也無法從容應對。它消耗了自己和過去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基腦中會充滿她的影子。當他工作的時候,他的世界總是充滿著清晰和諧的音樂,而人類世界都消失了。他並不指望有多麼舒適,他只是想和她在一起,在這間屋子裡守候著她。他不再承認自己的缺點,也不願意把自己的缺點暴露給對方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、對於你無法擁有的,你只是逃避,或轉移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失敗了,你就拿另一件事當寄託,沒有任何事情能改變你。你站在我面前,有時是那麼漠然,有時又那麼沉默,好像只要暴露一點你的個性,就是對你自己最大的背叛。我知道我無法改變你,所以我離開你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信這些東西。當我們遇見心上人,我們的心靈會有一部分像個歷史學家,帶點書獃子氣,會想像或者記起曾經在哪裡見過這個人,曾經和她在不經意間擦肩而過。就像克里夫頓也許一年前在哪裡為你開過門,卻錯過了自己的命運。然而我們身體的每一部分都必須為那個人做好准備,所有的分子都朝同一個方向奔去,於是慾望升騰。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
著名英文電影台詞:《泰坦尼克號》
1、你跳,我就跟著跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本來就全靠運氣。
Life is full of luck.
3、要讓每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能給我們留一條生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我寧願當他的婊子也不願做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、愛情是值得追求的,金錢是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我們不能在一起,生活還有什麼意義?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
14、我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.
15、如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.
16、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.
17、上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
18、你怎麼能接受他的求婚?就算他有萬貫家財,你怎麼能和其他人一樣和不愛的人結婚?有了愛又怎麼樣?你明天就要走了。
How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.
19、你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大,你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是象這樣的死去。
You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.
20、我既沒錢,又沒房產,完全仰賴我那個古怪的瘋子舅舅,我還不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。簡,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也許不值一提。這讓我來決定。
I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
著名英文電影台詞:《飛屋環游記》
1、能和一個人坐在一起而不必交談真好。
It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.
2、你是我晚上睡覺前最想聊天的人,我愛這種感覺。
You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.
3、我愛你是因為你是我晚上睡前最後一個想說話的人。
I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.
4、當我決定和你度過下半輩子時,我希望我的下半生趕快開始。
When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.
5、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗時候給你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.
6、當我買本新書,總是先讀最末頁,如此,若在我讀完前死去,便能知道答案是什麼。哦,我的朋友,這便是黑暗面!
When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!
7、我愛你當外面71華氏度的時候還感冒,我愛你用半個小時點三明治,我愛整天和你在一起然後在我衣服上能聞到你的香味,我還愛你是每晚睡前我最後一個想說話的人。
I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.
8、我愛你在暖和的天氣感冒,我愛你用一個小時來點菜,我愛你皺著眉看我,好像我是個瘋子一樣,我愛跟你分別後仍然縈繞不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,並非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我來這里是因為發現,若你要跟某人共度餘生,那麼餘生越快開始越好。
I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.
猜你喜歡:
1. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
2. 英語經典電影台詞摘抄
3. 電影英語經典台詞精選
4. 50句英語電影台詞
5. 50句經典英文電影台詞
6. 阿凡達中英文台詞大全
7. 唯美英文電影經典台詞
8. 電影經典英文台詞對白
❷ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
❸ 有哪些經典的英文電影台詞
影視劇不僅給我們帶來歡樂,讓我們放鬆,其中經典的台詞還能給我們啟發和鼓勵,讓我們回味無窮。
下面這些電影里就有一些廣為流傳的經典台詞,我們一起來欣賞吧^-^
Forrest Gump 《阿甘正傳》
1) My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
我媽媽總是說生活像一盒巧克力糖,你總是不知道你下一個得到的是什麼。
2) You have to do the best with what God gave you.
(不論)上帝給了你什麼(技能才華境遇),你都得做到最好。
The Lion King 《獅子王》
1. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土。如果我都不為之而戰,誰還會呢?
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
在我必須勇敢的時候我才會勇敢。勇敢不意味著闖禍。
The Shawshank Redemption 《肖生克的救贖》
1) Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
一些鳥兒不應該被關在籠子里。它們的羽毛太明亮。
2) Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是好東西,也許是最好的東西。好東西不會消亡。
Titanic 《泰坦尼克號》
1) I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
我認為生命是禮物,我不想浪費它。
2) Promise me you will survive....that you will never give up...not matter what happens...no matter how hopeless...promise me now.
答應我,你要活下來,不論發生什麼,不論多絕望,你都不會放棄,答應我。
❹ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
❺ 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。
2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的
3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。
4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊
5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」
6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。
7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」
8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨
9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?
10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」
❻ 3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
❼ 有哪些經典的英文電影台詞
要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死 。
——《肖申克的救贖》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊會是什麼味道。
——《阿甘正傳》
一生那麼短,遺忘又那麼漫長。
——《泰坦尼克號》
我們笑著說再見,卻深知再見遙遙無期。
——《海上鋼琴師》
每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都真正地活過。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遺忘才是。
——《尋夢環游記》
你永遠也不曉得自己有多喜歡一個人,除非你看見他和別的人在一起。
——《天使愛美麗》
成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。
——《天氣預報員》
❽ 找一些英文對白比較多的經典電影
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you
❾ 經典英語電影短句
1. 英語電影短句
英語電影短句 1.請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正沒岩傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你離配局開我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生培察讓命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6.You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了! 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。
不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。
把你。
2.急需一些英語電影中的經典句子
english.com.cn">.cn
里邊有很多聽力MP3,電影,小說,可以去看看
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you
will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
3.求與電影有關的經典英語句子
1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。
在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) 。
you must 。 do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不。
但我與英雄 們一同服役。
" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。
年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。
可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓我走,先生。
Let me go, sir. 羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。
No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。
說你嫁給我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。
(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切斯特:總算出來了。
你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。
什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就。
4.英文電影里有名的句子
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
電影:阿甘正傳
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂
電影:愛瑪
你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?
如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!
就象我現在難於離開你一樣!
電影:簡愛
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
這不叫權利,這叫正義。
而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
電影:辛德勒名單
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
電影:四根羽毛
我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,
因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。
除非我們即將死去。
電影:美國美人
"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」
「生命就是如此。」
電影:這個殺手不太冷
第一、不要叫她溫柔。
第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事
第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她會非常喜歡;
第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;
第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;
第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;
第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.
電影:我的野蠻女友
當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。
電影:《安妮•霍爾》
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
電影:肖申克的救贖
我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉
別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧
電影:教父
一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛
電影:菊花香
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:卡薩布蘭卡
我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.
電影:愛你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
電影:Gone with the wind
<;斷背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾瑪>
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
5.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)。
6.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
7.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
8.在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~