導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影劇本台詞對白

英文電影劇本台詞對白

發布時間:2023-09-24 05:56:19

『壹』 卡薩布蘭卡經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

《卡薩布蘭卡》(Casablanca),又譯作《北非諜影》,是一部1942年的美國黑色電影。電影背景設置在二戰中受維希法國控制的摩洛哥城市卡薩布蘭卡(現名“達爾貝達”)。影片由邁克爾·柯蒂斯導演,劇本是基於Murray Burnett和Joan Alison的未公開發表過的舞台劇《大家都來“銳克”酒吧》(Everybody Comes to Rick's)改編的。該片被認為不只是一部令人心碎的愛情電影,實際上更是一部宣揚民族主義和愛國主義電影。影片於1942年11月26日在紐約公映,巧合的是,那一天盟軍進入北非並佔領卡薩布蘭卡。

經典台詞一

1. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。

2. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

3. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

4. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

5. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

主角:亨弗萊·鮑嘉(飾 Rick)

女主角:英格麗·褒曼(飾 Ilsa)

該片中插曲《時光流轉》(As Time Goes By)

流傳久遠,經久不衰,是一首極動人的情歌。

人物:里克(Rick)---酒店老闆

伊爾莎(Ilsa)---里克在巴黎時的舊情人

山姆(Sam)---里克的朋友,鋼琴師

第一段 :

伊爾莎和山姆在里克的酒店重逢,

山姆應伊爾莎的要求彈起《時光流轉》,

引來了里克,這對情侶自巴黎失散後,又不期而遇了。

Ilsa:For old time's sake.

看在舊日的情分上。

Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.

我不懂你的意思,伊爾莎小姐。

Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".

彈吧,山姆,彈那首《時光流轉》。

Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.

噢,我記不得了,伊爾莎小姐。

--I'm a little rusty on them.

我對它有點生疏了。

Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼給你聽。

(她開始哼,山姆跟著彈起來)

Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.

唱呀,山姆。

(山姆開始唱)

Sam:You must remember this,

你必須記住,

--a kiss is just a kiss,

親吻就是親吻,

--a sigh is just a sigh.

嘆息就是嘆息。

--The fundamental things apply,

--as time goes by.

隨著時光流逝,還是那一套。

--And when two lovers woo,

--they still say I love you,

情侶們相戀,照樣說:我愛你。

--on that you can rely.

這點你盡管放心。

--No matter what the future brings,

不管有什麽新玩意在將來出現,

--as time goes by.

隨著時光流逝。

Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.

山姆,我不是已經告訴你永遠不要再彈這支曲子。。。

(他突然看到伊爾莎,愣住了)

經典台詞二

1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–Where were you last night?

–That's so long ago, I don't remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪裡了?

那麼久以前的事我想不起來了。

今晚我可以見到你嗎?

我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。

3、A lot of water under the bridge.

過去的事有如逝水。

4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。

5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

『貳』 英語表演劇本 電影台詞 3分鍾左右

An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King

悟空:師傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧。

Master, are you tired? Let』s have a rest.

唐僧:沒關系,前面不遠就有人家了,到了那裡再休息吧。

I am fine. Let』s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.

悟空仔細地攙扶唐僧繼續行走,同時另一邊老頭、老媽、小媳婦出場。

小媳婦(做哭狀):爹、媽,我……

Daddy, mommy, I, I …

老頭:女兒,快走吧,不然那豬精來了,就走不了了。

Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.

小媳婦走幾步又回頭跑回老媽的懷里,抱頭痛哭。老頭在一邊嘆息,擦淚。

唐僧、悟空走到他們面前。

悟空:師傅,到了。

Master, here we are.

唐僧(走到老頭面前行禮,悟空看見了正在哭的母女倆,覺得奇怪,上下打量):老施主,我是從
東土大唐前往西天取經的和尚,想借貴地休息一晚,不知方便否?

Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?

老頭(做哽咽狀):哦,是東土大唐來的高僧啊,可以可以。(別過臉去繼續哭泣)

Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ……

唐僧正在奇怪,老媽聞聲抬起頭,仔細打量唐僧,突然撲到唐僧面前。

老媽:高僧啊,你可要救救我的女兒,救救我們一家啊。

Master, please save my daughter, save my family…

唐僧:老施主休要傷心,有什麼事慢慢說。

Don』t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?

老頭:高僧有所不知,我們這里有一隻豬精,今天要來跟我女兒成親,大家都斗不過它,現在正
准備把女兒送出去逃避

Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all
afraid of him.

唐僧:施主莫怕,我這徒弟本領高強,也許他能幫上你們。

Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.

老頭:唉,高僧啊,以前也來過自稱本領高強的師傅,結果都被這豬精打跑了。今天你們就躲著
別出來了吧。

Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every
time, they were defeated by the spirit. You』d better keep away tonight.

悟空:噢,有這么厲害的妖怪?我倒要會他一會。待會你們只管躲起來,外面發生什麼事,都不
用管。

What? Is the spirit really so strong? I』d like to see how great he is. All of you
just stay inside. Don』t come out no matter what happens.

這時起了風聲(音樂),老頭一家嚇得站起來混身發抖。小媳婦嚇得直往老媽懷里鑽。悟空鎮定
地舉手示意,讓師傅及老頭一家人躲到房間裡面去。自己也手搭涼篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲
在了門後,露出一段紅袖子。

豬八戒大笑著耀武揚威地走上場來,嘴裡大喊:小娘子,我來了。

Darling, here I am.

站在台上停一下,見沒有動靜,覺得奇怪,往房屋裡看去,見露出一段紅袖子,高興地一拍手掌。

八戒:小娘子還害羞呢,不敢出來見老豬嗎?來,來,來,我們就要是夫妻了,還害什麼羞呀!。

Darling, don』t be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.

豬八戒跑上去輕輕拉住紅袖子,把小娘子拖了出來,小娘子作出害羞的樣子,有時又做出猴子的
模樣。

八戒:小娘子,不用怕,我雖然長得丑,但本領高強,一定會讓你過上好日子的。

Darling, don』t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I
can make you happy.

『叄』 經典英文電影對白

《亂世佳人》改編自美國女作家Margaret Michel的長篇小說Gone With The Wind,影片堪稱美國電影史上的一部經典作品,在1939年第12屆奧斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改編劇本獎等8項大獎而首創紀錄。

Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...

Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.

Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.

Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.

奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。

斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用……

奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。

斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。

奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。

『肆』 感人至深的英文電影經典台詞

感人至深的英文電影經典台詞

台詞(part/dialog/line)是戲劇表演中角色所說的話語。是劇作者用以展示劇情,刻畫人物,體現主題的主要手段。也是劇本構成的基本成分。下面是我整理的10句感人至深的'英文電影經典台詞,請大家慢慢欣賞。

1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it’s called present!

昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》

2. If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something。

如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》

3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you。

告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》

4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage。

時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》

5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me。

在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》

6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go。

我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》

7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind。

愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》

8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …

有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》

9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun。

要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主日記》

10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something,go get it。

不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》

上面精選的感人至深的英文電影經典台詞,希望大家喜歡!

;

『伍』 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話

值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

『陸』 英文電影經典台詞

英文電影經典台詞

英文電影《這個殺手不太冷中》經典台詞

open for the rest of your life.

(只要你殺了人,你的人生就變了,什麼都不同了。)你的餘生都要提心吊膽的過日子。

瑪蒂爾達:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. I want love....or death. That's it.

我不管將來如何,李昂。我只需要愛....或者死。就是這樣。

李昂:I want death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of your games.

我選擇死亡,只有死是真的。別煩我了,瑪蒂爾達,我已厭倦了你的游戲。

瑪蒂爾達:There's this really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kind of game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life

這游戲很有趣,李昂。它讓人變得和善,讓人開始思考。這是你喜歡的方式。如果我贏了,你一生都要陪著我。

李昂:And if you lose?

如果你輸了呢?

瑪蒂爾達:Go shopping alone, like before.

你還是獨來獨往,一如從前。

李昂:You're gonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.

你輸定,瑪蒂爾達。你上滿了子彈,我聽見了。

瑪蒂爾達:So what? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?

那又怎樣?若我中槍身亡,你會怎樣?

李昂:Nothing.

若無其事。

瑪蒂爾達:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon.

我希望你沒說謊,李昂。我也希望你的內心深處,從來沒有愛過我。因為如果你有那麼一點點愛我的話,那幾分鍾後,你會後悔一直沒有說出自己的真實感受。我愛你,李昂。

(瑪蒂爾達開槍,李昂搶下。)

瑪蒂爾達:I win.

我贏了。

英文電影《愛情與靈葯》經典台詞

I'm full of shit, OK? I am knowingly full of shit. Because I have never cared about anybody or anything in my entire life, and the thing is everybody have accepted that...like "That's just Jamine." And then you... Jesus ... you didn't see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough until I met you, and then you made me believing too. So unfortunately, I need you and you need me... Let's just say... that in some alternate universe, there's a couple just like us. Only she is healthy, and he is perfect. And their world is about how much money they are spending on vacation, who's in bad mood that day, or whether or not they're guilty about having a cleaning lady. I don't wanna be those people. I want us. You. This.

我是個混蛋。真的',人人都知道我是個混蛋。因為我這輩子從來沒有真正在乎過什麼人什麼事兒,而且所有人都覺得習以為常了,他們都說:“傑米就是這樣子的。”然而我遇到了你……天啊……只有你,不會這么看待我。在認識你之前,從來沒有人相信我是可以依靠的一個人;也是你,才讓我自己相信了自己。所以很不幸,我需要你,你也需要我。打個比方,在某個異度的時空里,有一對跟咱倆差不多的小情侶。只不過那裡的他們倆,女的健康,男的完美。他們所有的問題只不過是度假花多少錢啦,誰今兒心情不好啦,雇個清潔工要不要有罪惡感什麼的。我不要成為那些安逸的人。我只要我和你。只要你。只要我們在一起。

I used to worry a lot about who I'll be when I grow up. Like how much money I'd make, or someday I become some big deal. Sometimes the things you want the most doesn't happen, and sometimes the thing you never expect happen does. Like giving up my job in Chicago and everything, and deciding to stay and apply for med school. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed. Forever.

我以前總是擔心自己長大後會怎麼樣。賺多少錢。會不會有一天出人頭地。有時候你最是盼星星盼月亮的事兒就是不會發生,可意想不到的那些卻自然而然地來了。比方放棄在芝加哥的工作,放棄一切,決定留下來攻讀醫科學校。我說不清楚為什麼,你遇見過千百個人,而他們只不過是匆匆過客;接著你就邂逅了那麼一個人,改變了你的生命直到永遠。

英文電影《克萊默夫婦》經典台詞

《克萊默夫婦》由導演羅伯特·本頓親自改編艾弗里·科爾曼的同名小說而成,是一部反映單親家庭問題的傑作。曾獲得第五十二屆奧斯卡最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳改編劇本、最佳男主角、最佳女配角五項金像獎。描述泰迪和瓊安這對夫婦,他們育有一子比利。泰迪是一個事業心強的人常因工作放棄與妻兒的團聚,瓊安終於提出與他離婚,兒子留給他撫養。泰迪對父兼母職一事手忙腳亂,後來不得不放棄工作,選擇家庭,與兒子相依為命的親情確實感人。本片反映出當時七十年代令人側目的新生事物的單親家庭的種種問題。

Billy Kramer: When's mommy coming back?

媽媽什麼時候回來

Ted Kramer: I dont know, Billy. Soon.

不知道,比利,應該很快

Billy Kramer: How soon?

很快是多快

Ted Kramer: Soon.

很快就是很快

Billy Kramer: Will she pick me up after school?

我放學後,媽媽會來接我嗎?

Ted Kramer: Probably. And if she doesn't I will.

可能吧,如果她不來接你我就會來。

Billy Kramer: What if you forget?

如果你忘了呢

Ted Kramer: I won't forget.

我不會忘的(放心吧)

Billy Kramer: What if you get run over by a truck and get killed?

那萬一你被卡車撞了,然後死翹翹了呢

Ted Kramer: Then Mommy will pick you up.

咕~~(╯﹏╰)b,那就會是你媽媽去接你。

;

『柒』 楚門的世界經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

黑色喜劇《楚門的世界》向我們展現了一個平凡的小人物是怎樣在自己毫不知情的情況下被製造成聞名的電視明星,卻完全被剝奪了自由、隱私乃至尊嚴,成為大眾娛樂工業的犧牲品。影片反映了人類的希望和焦慮,同時也因觸及到當今最敏感的社會問題而備受矚目。

經典台詞一

1.你不能放棄,就算跛著腳也要爬上高峰.

No way, mister.You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.

2.不要聽他,他是騙你的.

Please, don't listen to him. He's gonna lie to you.

3.答應我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我當作糧食.

All right. Promise me one thing, though.lf l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.

4.我預料馬上就會看到騎紅色腳踏車的女人,拿花的男人和保險杠受損的金龜車.

l Pdict that, in just a moment,we'll see a lady on a red bike,followed by a man with flowers and a Volkswagen with a dented fender.

5.充滿歡笑淚水、悲歡離合,分享艾畢一家的甜酸苦辣.

Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.

6.你想把我切了還是削了?

Dice me, slice me or peel me?

7.不必出門就能知天下事,有朋友相伴便不寂寞.

You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about.we learn that no one is poor who has friends.

8.他這次命大,下次就得提出起訴.

Next time he'll be charged.

9.讓我下車,你瘋了,你想自殺就別拖我下水.

Let me out. lf you want to destroy yourself, do it on your own.

10.我們從七歲起就是好朋友,互相抄襲才完成學業,考卷一模一樣.

l've been your best friend since we were seven.We got through school by cheating off each other's test papers.Jesus, they were identical.

11.大家都想要上電視,每個人都想成名.

Who hasn't sat in the john and had an imaginary interview on TV? Who hasn't wanted To be somebody?

12.不過我只知道,不管正確答案是什麼,不管對錯我們都一起承擔.

But l always felt safe knowing that.Because whatever the answer was, we were right or wrong together.

13.我知道我們的生活都不如意,所有的理想都悄然逝去,你不想承認,於是另求出路.

Things haven't worked out for us like we used to dream they would.l know what that feeling's like. Everything slipping away.You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else.

14.他的初吻受到全球矚目.

The world stood still for that stolen kiss.

15.有一晚我們在帳罯里徹夜不睡,因為你想玩北極游戲,結果害我得了肺炎.

l stayed up all night in your tent so,you could play North Pole.And l got pneumonia.

16.科技日新月異,隱藏式攝影機記錄他的一生.

And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.

17.他是第一個 被公司領養的小孩.

l believe Truman is the first child to be adopted by a corporation.

18.好緊張的一周,簡直如坐針毯.

What a week! l was on pins and needles the entire time.

19.你無權把一個生命 當成一場秀.

What right do you have to turn a baby's life into a mockery.

20.他如果決心要查出真相,誰也阻止不了他.

lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, there's no way we could Pvent him.

21.我想說的是生命很脆弱.

l guess what l'm saying is that life is fragile.

22.重點是,我甘願為你犧牲.

But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.

23.每個人都會接受眼前的現實.

We accept the reality of the world with which we're Psented.

經典台詞二

1、我給了Truman過正常生活的機會。而你所生活的世界,是一個病態的世界。

I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

2、早上好,以防我見不著你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!

Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

3、他就是出生在直播現場。

He was born in front of a live audience.

4、有什麼是真實的么?

Was anything real?

5、你是真實的,所以大家才這么愛你……

You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…

6、我們看厭了花哨的特技。

We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.

7、但是楚門的世界可以說是假的。楚門本人卻半點不假。

While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.

8、這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

No scripts; no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life. ;

『捌』 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

『玖』 緣分天註定英文台詞,求電影《緣分天註定》的中英文對白

提起緣分天註定英文台詞,大家都知道,有人問求《緣分天註定》的中英文對白,另外,還有人想問求《緣分天註定》的中英文雙字幕?你知道這是怎麼回事?其實誰有Serendipity(中文名「緣分天註定」)的劇本或台…,下面就一起來看看求《緣分天註定》的中英文對白,希望能夠幫助到大家!

緣分天註定英文台詞

1、緣分天註定英文台詞:求《緣分天註定》的中英文對白

“Serendipity”‘tsuretheirlovewasmeanttobe.Theydecidetotestfate—,whileJonathanleaveshisona$5bill.Ifthey’remeanttobeacouple,.Manyyearslater,hnglosteachotherthatnight,bothareengagedtobemarried.However,”sweddingdayapproaches,Jonathan,withhisbestfriendDean,.Ontheotherhand,Sara,withherbestfriendEve,.Still,.mbacktogetherfinally.

誰有Serendipity(中文名「緣分天註定」)的劇本或台…

.InChina,.,’,,?IthinkinChina,,theyprefertofollowit.Butinwesterncountry,.Mostoftime,theylikefightingwithdestiny.

Tolove,Ipreferthewesternculture.Loveisimportant,.,otherwise,itisnotresponsibleforyourself.,’tbehesitatedtotakeaction.Yourfamily,yourelatives,thepublicopinion,,butyoucan’tbecontrolledbythem.,.Then,ifyoudon’tbelieveinthis,itisalsoOK.Thatdependsonyou.

留個信箱,我發你

以上就是與求《緣分天註定》的中英文對白相關內容,是關於求《緣分天註定》的中英文對白的分享。看完緣分天註定英文台詞後,希望這對大家有所幫助!

閱讀全文

與英文電影劇本台詞對白相關的資料

熱點內容
張晉電影九頭龍圖片 瀏覽:194
法國雙性戀電影 瀏覽:999
我們保守的秘密電影結局 瀏覽:653
富士山春居圖電影演員 瀏覽:487
小王子電影講了什麼名字 瀏覽:474
蹂躪電影大全 瀏覽:505
一部日本人在俄羅斯的電影 瀏覽:321
電影出山電影完整免費觀看 瀏覽:186
一部在列車上的外國電影 瀏覽:899
美國電影灰姑娘的故事觀後感 瀏覽:623
幸福法國電影 瀏覽:252
小兵張嘎子老電影完整版 瀏覽:622
電影阿q正傳中阿q的結局 瀏覽:363
美圖電影票可以退款嗎 瀏覽:433
賈冰伊博財神電影叫什麼 瀏覽:391
南寧電影院今日電影 瀏覽:913
韓國妻子電影中文字幕 瀏覽:331
能不能讓小孩一個人去電影院 瀏覽:976
大清打朝鮮電影 瀏覽:17
大蛇2電影圖片 瀏覽:372