導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 該說再見了英文電影

該說再見了英文電影

發布時間:2023-09-22 03:30:52

1. 跪求100句地道美式英語句子,分別來自10部英語電影,每部10句,要求有電影名及句子的中英文雙意,幫幫忙!

《Titanic 泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
贏到船票,坐上這艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它讓我能跟你相逢。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen,or who I』m going to meet,where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
7.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
9.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟著你跳

《Twilight 暮光之城》
1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我過去從未過多考慮過我將來會如何死去,但死 在我愛的人懷里倒是一個不錯的選擇。
2. I only said it』d be better if we weren』t friends, not that I didn』t wanna be.
我只是說如果我們不是朋友會好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. - I don』t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也無法控制自己遠離 你了。
- Then don』t.
那就不要。
4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you』re gonna disappear.
我唯一害怕的 事情就是失去你,我感覺你就要消失了。
5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
我不顧一切地愛上了他。
6. Bella, you』re my life now.
貝拉,現在你就是我的生命。
7. I just couldn』t live in a world where you don』t exist.
沒有你的世界,我活著也沒有意 義。
8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I』ve ever done in 100 years.
離開你是我在 這一百年中所做過的最艱難的事。
9. I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
10. Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。

《Roman Holiday 羅馬假日》
1. I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼。
2. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我會變出一個南瓜並且穿著我的水晶鞋乘車離開。
4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
喬•布拉德雷:並且那將是仙女故事的結尾。
5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
喬•布拉德雷:你應該一直穿著我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起來我就是這么做的。
6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?
7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。
8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
喬•布拉德雷:我僅代表我自己…我們通訊社認為:公主殿下您的信心是有理由的。
9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?
10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。

《The Godfather 教父》
1.Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。
2.Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。
3.You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了這個決定,這是你的代價。
4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪惡,只是為了保護我的家人和我的朋友。
5.I don』t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不關心你的所作所為是正確的還是錯誤的,我只是要你知道,只有我有權利作出決定,因為我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
6.I will never do anything guilty.
我永遠不會做讓自己內疚的事情。
7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你經常跟家人呆在一起嗎?不錯。因為不經常與家人呆在一起的男人,永遠也成不了真正的男人!
8.I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我費了一生的精力,試圖不讓自己變得十分粗心。女人和小孩子們可以很粗心,但男人不能。
10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .
巨大財富的背後,都隱藏著罪惡。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你 忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但 某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛 意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔, 所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼 辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表 你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對 待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直 到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎 樣,明天又是全新的一天。

《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌餘生,岌岌於死
2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐懼中是很可怕的.
3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能適合我的地方.令我不用再擔心受怕的地方.
4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好東西,也許是世間最好的東西.好的事情從不會逝去.
5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅 強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能
6.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗 了!
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚 犯。希望讓你重獲自由
8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate'em, then you get used to』em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對 它就習慣了。等相當的 時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。

2. 求5部英文電影中的5句經典台詞、每部電影5句經典台詞

Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來...你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰......而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 " 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存."的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
——Independence Day(《 獨立日》)

J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難...羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
——Roman Holiday(《羅馬假日》)

If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '

如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

----《Jane Eyre》(《簡愛》)

Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
-------《twilight》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。

We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
--------《泰坦尼克》

閱讀全文

與該說再見了英文電影相關的資料

熱點內容
一部電影一個大學生被開除 瀏覽:211
飆車電影音樂視頻 瀏覽:319
東方飛雲電影結局不一樣 瀏覽:369
我們戀愛吧電影中的音樂名 瀏覽:166
5d電影院圖片 瀏覽:969
全職高手大電影預告片 瀏覽:199
我的世界電影還原圖片 瀏覽:913
張一謀的女兒導演的電影 瀏覽:993
忘不了的電影作文大全 瀏覽:856
地獄天堂台灣電影下載 瀏覽:361
足球是圓的電影圖片 瀏覽:582
大運同行電影主題曲 瀏覽:203
拿只雞當弓箭用的電影名字 瀏覽:441
邵氏電影大全女演員 瀏覽:986
警匪電視劇電影大全 瀏覽:212
2019年戛納電影節胡歌 瀏覽:786
電影十大巔峰之作刑偵 瀏覽:843
先鋒午夜倫理電影網站 瀏覽:245
張晉電影九頭龍圖片 瀏覽:194
法國雙性戀電影 瀏覽:999