導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 電影教父經典台詞英文

電影教父經典台詞英文

發布時間:2023-09-19 04:01:29

A. 教父最經典台詞英文原句

教父最經典台詞英文原句如下:

1、Let your friends underrate your advantage,while let your enemies overrate your disadvantage.

讓朋友低估你的優點,讓敵人高估你的缺點。

2、Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.

不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。

3、To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.

離你的朋友近些,但廳磨賀離你的敵人要更近,這樣你才能更了解他。

9、Great people are not born with the great, but in the process of growing up show its great.

偉大的人不是生下來就偉大的,而是在成長過程中顯示其偉大的。

10、If a person is very generous, then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.

如果一個人很慷慨,那他就必須把自己的慷慨表現得扮派充滿感情。

B. 電影《教父》經典台詞

導語:教父這部電影絕對是偉大的,裡面的台詞深刻而震撼,令人不得不佩服。

1.This book will leave about two things: First, your name, then there are your brains …

這張和約書上會留下兩樣東西:一是你的名字,再就是你的腦漿……

2.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.

不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力.

3.To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.

離你的朋友近些,但離你的敵人要更近,這樣你才能更了解他。

4.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.

邁克對文森特說:永遠不要讓任何人知道你心裡在想什麼!

5.Only don’t tell me you’re innocent. It insults my intelligence, makes me very angry.

這個世界本身就沒有所謂的清白而言,你能坦言,你從來就沒說過慌,這是自欺欺人

6.I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我將給他一個他無法拒絕的理由/條件.

7.A person is only one destiny.

一個人只有一個命運。

8.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.

你花時間和你的家人在一起嗎? 我當然有. 很好!不照顧家人的男人,根本算不上是個真正的男人!

9.Great people are not born with the great, but in the process of growing up show its great.

偉大的人不是生下來就偉大的,而是在成長過程中顯示其偉大的。

10.If a person is very generous, then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.

如果一個人很慷慨,那他就必須把自己的慷慨表現得充滿感情——馬里傲普佐原文

11.Friendship can build a solid defense.

友誼可以築起一道堅實的防線。

12.If you think I do not know the truth and that is an insult to my intelligence.

如果你認為我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。

13.It’s not personal,it’s business.

不要把私人的感情帶到商界。

14.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.

我費了一生的精力,讓自己變得十分謹慎 ,女人和小孩能夠粗心大意 ,但男人不行.

15. I never would impose no need of friendship Friendship – think my insignificant person.

我絕不會把友誼強加給不需要友誼——認為我無足輕重的人。

16.A matter of seconds to see the nature of people and spend half my life is also unclear one thing to see the nature of man, nature is not the same fate.

在一秒鍾內看到本質的`人和花半輩子也看不清一件事本質的人,自然是不一樣的命運.

17.A man who is not a father will never be a real man.

不顧家庭的男人不是真正的男人。

18.So, love somebody else.

那麼,去愛一些其他人吧。

19. Let your friends underrate your advantage,while let your enemies overrate your disadvantage.

讓朋友低估你的優點,讓敵人高估你的缺點。

20.If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.

如果生活告訴了我們什麼,歷史教育了我們什麼,那就是你可以殺了任何人。

C. 《教父》經典台詞是什麼

《教父》經典台詞是如下:

1、I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

我將給他開一個他拒絕不了的條件。

2、Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family.

友誼就是一切。友誼比才能更重要,比政府更重要,它和家庭幾乎可以劃等號。

3、Great men are not born great. They grow great.

偉人並非生來就偉大,而是越活越偉大。

4、Never hate your enemies. If affects your judgment.

永遠不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。

5、Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold.

復仇這道菜,冷的時候吃最美味。

D. 求,教父1里的開頭兩人對話的台詞(中英文)

我猜你要的是這段

我相信美國
I believe in America.
美國使我發了財
America has made my fortune...
而我以美國方式教養我的女兒
And I raised my daughter in the American fashion.
我給她自由...
I give her freedom,but I taught her...
但也告訴她永遠不要有辱家門
never to dishonor her family.
她交了位男友但不是義大利人
She found a boyfriend. Not an Italian.
她跟他去看電影深夜才回家
She went to the movies with him.
我並沒有責罵她
She stayed out late. I didn't protest.
兩個月前他與另一個男孩
Two months ago, he took her for a drive...
帶她去兜風
with another boyfriend.
他們強灌她喝威士忌
They made her drink whiskey...
然後他們想要佔她便宜
and then they tried to take advantage of her.
她抵抗她保住了名節
She resisted.She kept her honor.
於是他們像對動物般的毒打她
So they beat her like an animal.
當我到醫院時她的鼻樑斷了
When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken..
她的下巴被打碎了
her jaw was shattered...
必須用鋼絲綁著才不會掉下來
held together by wire.
她痛得不能哭
She couldn't even weep because of the pain.
但我卻哭了我為什麼哭呢?
But I wept. Why did I weep?
我視她如珠如寶
She was the light of my life.
她長得很美麗
Beautiful girl.
現在她再也美麗不起來
Now she will never be beautiful again.
[示意倒酒]
不好意思
Sorry.
我…像個守法的美國人一樣 我去報警
I went to the police like a good American.
那兩個男孩受到了審判
These two boys were brought to trial.
法官判他們有期徒刑三年但緩刑
Ajudge sentence them to three years in prison...and suspend their sentence.
緩刑
Suspended sentence.
他們當天就沒事了
They went free that very day.
我像個傻瓜似的站在法庭中
I stood in the courtroom like a fool.
而那兩個混蛋竟朝著我笑
And those two bastard, they smiled at me.
於是我對我太太說
Then I said to my wife,
為求公道 我們必須去找柯里昂閣下
"For justice we must go to Don Corleone."
你去報警前為何不先來找我
Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?
你要我怎麼樣
What do you want of me?
你盡管吩咐 但求你一定要幫我這個忙
Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.
幫你什麼忙
What is that?
[耳語]
那個我辦不到
That I cannot do.
你要什麼 我都會給你
I'll give you anything you ask.
我們相識多年
We've known each other many years,
這是你第一次來找我幫忙
but this is the first time you ever came to me for counsel or for help.
我記不起你上次是何時 請我到你家去喝咖啡了
I can't remember the last time that you invited me... to your house for a cup of coffee...
何況我太太還是你獨生女的教母
even though my wife is godmother to your only child.
我坦白說吧
But let's be frank.
你從來就不想要我的友誼
You never wanted my friendship...
而且你害怕欠我人情
and you were afraid to be in my debt.
我不想捲入是非
I didn't want to get into trouble.
我了解
I understand.
你在美國發了財
You found paradise in America.
生意做的很好 生活過的很好
You had a good trade, made a good living.
有警察和法律保護你
Police protected you, and there were courts of law.
你不需要我這種朋友
So you didn't need a friend like me.
但是現在你來找我說
But now you come to me and you say...
柯里昂閣下 請幫我主持公道
"Don Corleone, give me justice."
但你對我一點尊重也沒有
But you don't ask with respect.
你並不把我當朋友
You don't offer friendship.
你甚至不願意喊我教父
You don't even think to call me "Godfather."
你在我女兒結婚當天來我家
Instead, you come into my house... on the day my daughter is to be married...
用錢收買我為你殺人
and you ask me to do murder for money.
我只是要求你主持公道
I ask you for justice.
那不是公道 你女兒還活著
That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.
那麼讓他們像她一樣受折磨
They must suffer then as she suffers.
我應該付你多少錢
How much shall I pay you?
包納薩拉 包納薩拉
Bonasera Bonasera.
到底我做了什麼讓你這么的不尊重我
What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?
如果你以朋友身分來找我
If you'd come to me in friendship...
那麼傷害你女兒的雜碎 就會受到折磨
then the scum that ruined your daughter...would be suffering this very day.
你這種誠實人的敵人
And if, by chance... an honest man like yourself should make enemies...
也就是我的敵人
then they would become my enemies.
那麼 他們就會害怕你
And then they would fear you.
當我的朋友
Be my friend?
教父
Godfather.
很好
Good.
他日我或許需要你的幫忙
Someday, and that day may never come...
也可能不會有那麼一天
I'll call upon you to do a service for me.
但在那一天到來之前
But until that day...
收下這份公道做為小女結婚之禮
accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
謝謝 教父 別客氣
Grazie, Godfather.
這件事交給… 克里曼沙
Give this to Clemenza.
我要用可靠的人頭腦清醒的人
I want reliable people... people that aren't going to be carried away.
我們不是謀殺犯 下手別太重
I mean, we're not murderers... in spite of what this undertaker says.

E. 教父電影經典台詞激勵人心篇

導語:電影《教父》改編自馬里奧·普佐的同名小沖升森說,講述了以維托·唐·科萊昂為首的黑幫家族的發展過程以及科萊昂的小兒子邁克如何接任父親成為黑幫首領的故事。1973年該片獲得第45屆奧斯卡獎最佳電影、最佳男主角、最佳改編劇本獎。下面是我收集整理的經典台詞,歡迎大家閱讀參考!
電影教父經典台詞:
He (Don Corleone) had long ago learned that society imposes insults that must be borne
forted by the knowledge that in this world there es a time when the most humble of men
if he keeps his eye open
can take his revenge on the most powerful. It was this knowledge that prevented the Don from losing the humility all his friends admired in him.
他(柯里昂教父)早就懂得:社會上常常會有突如其來的侮辱,那是必須忍受的。在這個世界上,常常會出現散畝這樣的情況:最微不足道的人,如果他時刻留意的話,總會有機會向那些最不可一世的人報仇血恨。明白了這個道理,也就心平氣和了。正是因為明白這個道理,老頭子才從來不喪失那種他所有朋友都嘆服的謙虛謹慎的作風。
PS: Any profession was worthy of respect to men who for centuries earned bread by the sweat of their brows.
千百年來,只要憑賣力氣,流汗水換飯吃,任何職業都是值得尊敬的。
The Don always taught that when a man was generous
he must show the generosity as personal. He gave the baker a Di Nobili cigar and a glass of yellow Strega and put his hand on the men』s shoulder to urge him on. That was the mark of the Don』s humanity. He knew from bitter experience what courage it took to ask a favor from a fellow man.
柯里昂教父經常這樣教導:如果一個人要慷慨,那他就必須把這種慷慨表現得充滿感情。
他遞給麵包師傅一根「高貴牌」雪茄煙,一杯「振奮牌」果子露,還把手搭在他的肩膀上鼓勵他說下去,這就是老頭子的人情味的一種表示。他從自己辛酸的經歷中體會到:大家同樣是人,要一個人央求另一個人辦一件事,這可需要多大的勇笑啟氣啊。
PS: If a person is very generous
then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.
「You know those Arctic explorers who leave caches of food scattered on the route to the North Pole? Just in case they may need them someday? That』s my father』s favors. Someday he』ll be at each one of those people』s houses and they had better e across.」
「你知道北極探險家在去北極的路上,沿途總要把食物在地窖里埋起來嗎?就是為了預防有一天走到那裡可能需要食物。這就是我父親為別人做好事的道理。他有一天也可能有事相求,要登門拜訪他們。所以最好他們能先過來拜訪下我們。」
The Don helped those in misfortune whose misfortune he had partly created. Not perhaps out of cunning or planning but because of his variety of interests or perhaps because of the nature of the universe
the interlinking of good and evil
natural of itself.
柯里昂教父一方面在幫助那些陷於不幸的人們,但另一方面那些人的不幸一定程度上卻是他造成的。這,既不是出於陰謀詭計,也不是出於刻意安排,而是由於他利益的多樣性,或者說是宇宙的自然法則,善與惡的相互滲透乃是自然本身的法則。(所以說,強大你自身,是保護自己的終極之道。)
對敵理念
Don』t hate your enemy
or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。
Never tell anybody outside the family what you』re thinking again.
(這句話是教父對其大兒子Sonny的訓斥。Sonny在外人面前暴露出與父親不同的想法,終釀成大禍,招致敵人對老一代教父的暗殺行動。Corleone家族也正是由此從盛轉衰。)
Sonny:
「If there』s one thing the old man hammered into me
it』s never to do a thing like that
to let other people know there』s a split of opinion in the Family.」
「如果說老爸對我有什麼教導,使我永遠不忘的話,那就是永遠不能做一件蠢事:讓外人知道我們家族內部有意見分歧。」
Keep your friends close
but your enemies closer.
離你的朋友近些,但離你的敵人要更近,這樣你才能更了解他
Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼(邁克對文森說)。
Don』t let women dictate your actions and they』re not petent in this world
though certainly they』ll be saint in heaven while we men burn in hell.
不要讓女人左右你的行為。而她們在這個世界上並沒有這樣的資格,盡管可以肯定她們會上天堂。當聖人,而男人要下地獄,受火燒。
教父的自信
I』m gonna make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我將給他一個他無法拒絕的理由/條件。
(這局可稱是教父系列中最經典的一句台詞。敢這樣說,來源於強大的自信,是一個男人對自己力量和謀略的篤信。)
He never asks a second favor when he』s been refused the first.
小說里的原句。
My father assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract.
You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance gonna bring your son back to you? Or my boy to me? I fot the vengeance of my son… I 『m a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him—if he should get shot in the head by a police officer or if he should hang himself in the jail cell or if he』s struck by a bolt of lightning—then I』m gonna blame some of the people in this room. And that I do not five.
我是個迷信的人
若是他不幸發生意外
或被警察開槍打死
或在牢里上吊
或是他被閃電擊中
那我會怪罪這個房間里的每一個人
到那時候我就不會再客氣了。
教父對待家人的態度
Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你經常跟家人呆在一起嗎?不錯。因為不經常與家人呆在一起的男人,永遠也成不了真正的男人!
I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我費了一生的精力,試圖不讓自己變得十分粗心。女人和小孩子們可以很粗心,但男人不會。
Everything I do with my power
including something criminal
I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪惡,只是為了保護我的家人和我的朋友。
I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life — I don't apologize — to take care of my family
and I refused to be a fool
dancing on the string held by all those big shots. I don't apologize — that's my life — but I thought that
that when it was your time
that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well
it wasn't enough time
Michael. It wasn't enough time.
我從來沒有想過要帶給你這些。我工作了一輩子,來養家餬口,我沒有道過歉,我不願意當個傻瓜,做那些大人物手中的提線木偶。我毫無歉意,這就是我的命運,不過我也想到過,到時候我兒子成為真正的男人時,你就要做手握繩子的那個人。科利翁尼參議員,科利翁尼州長。好了,時間不多了,邁克爾。時間不多了!
教父的友誼觀
Friendship can build a solid defense.
友誼可以築起一道堅實的防線。
The Don to Bonasera:
「My feelings were wounded but I am not that sort of person who thrusts his friendship on those who do not value it——on those who think me of little account.
「我傷了感情了,但是我這個人並不把自己的友誼強加於那些不重視友誼的人——那些認為我無足輕重的人。」
The Don to Jonny:
「Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than government; it is almost the equal of family. Never fet that. If you had built up a wall of friendships you wouldn』t have to ask me to help.」
「友誼就是一切。友誼比天賦還重要。朋友比 *** 還重要。朋友簡直等於自家人,永遠不要忘記這一點。如果你用朋友的友誼築起一道防線,你也就不會相求於你的教父了。」
《教父》經典語錄
After five months of exile in Sicily
Michael Corleone came finally to understand his father』s character and his destiny. He came to understand men like Luca Brasi
the ruthless caporegime Clemenza
his mother』s resignation and acceptance of her role. For in Sicily he saw what they would have been if they had chosen not to struggle against their fate. He understood why the Don always said
「A man has only one destiny.」
邁克·柯里昂在西西里過了五個月的流浪生活之後,終於真正懂得了他父親的性格和他自己的命運。他終於真正懂得了像路加·布瑞西和冷酷的克萊門扎這類人物,也懂得了他母親那種安分守己的超然態度。在西西里,他看的一清二楚,要是他們不行動起來同自己的命運作斗爭,他們將落得什麼下場?他懂得了,為什麼老頭子反反復覆地說:「一個人只有一種命運。」(這段話出自原版,很完整地解釋了A man has only one destiny的原因。不抗爭,便只能像螻蟻一樣的活著,不滿也不甘,奮斗的原動力,促使著你向上爬,變得更強更有力,完成你在這個世界上的使命。)
Michael Corleone understood for the first time why men like his father chose to bee thieves and murderers rather than members of the legal society. The poverty and fear and degradation were too awful to be acceptable to any man of spirit.
邁克·柯里昂破天荒地第一次悟出一個道理,為什麼像他父親那樣的人,甘願當盜竊犯和謀殺犯而不願意當合法社會的守法公民?貧窮,恐懼,屈辱,這些東西太可怕了,對任何一個有骨氣的人來說,都是難以忍受的。
If anything in this life is certain
if history has taught us anything
it is that you can kill anyone.
如果生活告訴了我們什麼,歷史教育了我們什麼,那就是你可以殺了任何人。(還能記得邁克說這句話時自負的神情和語氣。邁克是個有仇必報的人,不管是性格還是為了家庭生存的原因,他總是把仇人翦除殆盡。)
Only don』t tell me you』re innocent. It insults my intelligence
makes me very angry.
(邁克只想知道是不是妹夫參與陷害了哥哥。之前所有的承諾,什麼一筆勾銷,拉斯維加斯旅行,我是你孩子的教父,所有一切是誘餌,是放鬆警惕的「後路」。可憐以勞爾的智商會信以為真,他不了解邁克是什麼樣的人。犯下這樣不可饒恕的罪過,只有一條後路,那就是死。)
See
all our people are busines *** en. Their loyalty is based on that. One thing I learned from Pop was trying to think as people around you think. On that basis
anything is possible.
看,與我們打交道的都是生意人。他們忠誠是建立在利益至上的。我從爸爸那裡學到的一點,那就是揣摩周圍人的想法,以他們的立場去思考。在生意的基礎上,一切皆有可能。
You make the choice
and this is your price.
你做出了這個決定,這是你的代價。
(這句是《教父3》里最經典的一句話。)
All my life
I
kept trying to go up in society where everything higher up was legal
straight. But the higher I go
the crookeder it bees. How in the hell does it end?
(我一生都費盡心思地向上攀爬。之前我認為上層的世界合法、磊落。可越往上攀爬,越覺險惡。這沒完沒了的勾心鬥角、爭執傾軋,什麼時候才是個頭?)
其他
Tom to Michael:
There are things that have to be done and you do them and you never talk about them. You don』t try to justify them. They can』t be justified. You just do them. Then you fet it.」
有些事必須干,你干就是了,絕不高談闊論。不要去判斷要做的這些事是否合理。它們沒法判斷。你 *** 的就是了,幹完之後就忘記。
In Hagen』s world
the Corlenone』s world
the physical beauty
the sexual power of women
carried not the slightest weight in worldly matters. It was a private affair
except
of course
in matters of marriage and family disgrace.
在黑根(Hagen即家族參謀Tom Hagen)眼裡,在柯里昂家族眼裡,女人的肉體美,女人的性魅力,在人情世故中是無足輕重的私人小事,當然,除非涉及到婚姻和家庭榮辱。
Great men are not born great
they grow great
and so it was with Vito Corleone.
偉人並非生來就偉大的,而是在其成長過程中體現其偉大的,維托·柯里昂也同樣如此。
Tessio had a better opinion of Michael. He sensed something else in the young man: a force cleverly kept hidden
a man jealously guarding his true strength from public gaze
following the Don』s precept that a friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults.
忒希奧對邁克比較有好感。他在這個年輕人身上感到了另一種氣質:平時不露鋒芒,生怕把自己的實力公開在光天化日之下;緊守柯里昂教父的訓誨:讓朋友低估你的優點,讓敵人高估你的缺點。(對於為成熟的雛鳥,第一任務,亮出你的鋒芒,有了之後才是學習隱藏之時。)
「Revenge is a dish that tastes best when it is cold.」
復仇是一道冷卻後味道才最好的菜餚。(剌開肚子的那一刀)
He (Albert Nerl) was rarely tactful. If he disagreed with a group』s attitude or an indivial』s opinion
he kept his mouth shut or brutally spoke his contradiction. He never gave a polite agreement.
他(亞伯特·奈爾,在電影末尾槍殺巴茨尼的身穿警察制服的人)表現得罕見的老練。要是他不同意一羣人的態度或個別人的意見,他要麼守口如瓶,要麼和盤托出自己反對的理由。他向來都不表示禮節性的同意。
It』s not personal
it』s business.
不要把私人的感情帶到商界,這不利於發展,即使有解決不了的,靠你的能力,你的智慧來解決。(感情和事業兩分,這是最健康的關系。)
It was part of the Don』s greatness that he profited from everything.
老頭子的偉大,其中部分原因就是因為他從每一件事情里都得到了好處。

F. 教父經典台詞英文

教父經典台詞英文

《教父》的經典程度不用我多說了,下面我為大家整理了教父經典台詞英文,一起來回顧一下教父的經典語錄吧!

1.Let your friends underrate your advantage,while let your enemies overrate your disadvantage.

讓朋友低估你的優點,讓敵人高估你的缺點。

2.A man who is not a father will never be a real man.

不顧家庭的男人不是真正的男人。

3.Friendship can build a solid defense.

友誼可以築起一道堅實的防線。

4.It』s not personal,it』s business.

不要把私人的感情帶到商界。

5.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.

我費了一生的精力,讓自己變得十分謹慎 ,女人和小孩能夠粗心大意 ,但男人不行.

6. I never would impose no need of friendship Friendship – think my insignificant person.

我絕不會把友誼強加給不需要友誼——認為我無足輕重的人。

7.If you think I do not know the truth and that is an insult to my intelligence.

如果你認為我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。

8.A matter of seconds to see the nature of people and spend half my life is also unclear one thing to see the nature of man, nature is not the same fate.

在一秒鍾內看到本質的人和花半輩子也看不清一件事本質的人,自然是不一樣的命運.

9.If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.

如果生活告訴了我們什麼,歷史教育了我們什麼,那就是你可以殺了任何人。

10. This book will leave about two things: First, your name, then there are your brains …

這張和約書上會留下兩樣東西:一是你的名字,再就是你的腦漿……

11.20.So, love somebody else.

那麼,去愛一些其他人吧。

12..Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.

不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力.

13.To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.

離你的朋友近些,但離你的敵人要更近,這樣你才能更了解他。

14.Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.

邁克對文森特說:永遠不要讓任何人知道你心裡在想什麼!

15.Only don』t tell me you』re innocent. It insults my intelligence, makes me very angry.

這個世界本身就沒有所謂的清白而言,你能坦言,你從來就沒說過慌,這是自欺欺人

16.I』m gonna make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我將給他一個他無法拒絕的理由/條件.

17.A person is only one destiny.

一個人只有一個命運。

18.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn』t spend time with his family can never be a real man.

你花時間和你的'家人在一起嗎? 我當然有. 很好!不照顧家人的男人,根本算不上是個真正的男人!

19.Great people are not born with the great, but in the process of growing up show its great.

偉大的人不是生下來就偉大的,而是在成長過程中顯示其偉大的。

20.If a person is very generous, then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.

如果一個人很慷慨,那他就必須把自己的慷慨表現得充滿感情。

教父經典名言

1、不要讓別人知道你的想法。——《教父》

2、痛苦不像死亡那樣無可挽回。——《教父》

3、永遠別讓別人知道心中所想。——《教父3》

4、你做出了這個決定,這是你的代價。——《教父3》

5、不懂得陪伴家人的男人不算是真男人。——《教父》

6、不要讓女人左右你的思維。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

7、男人一輩子最重要的事情就是養活自己。——《教父3》

8、人可以不斷犯錯,但絕不能犯要命的錯。——《教父3》

9、我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。——《教父》

10、不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。——《教父》

11、謹慎的鎮壓自由意志對人類生存很有必要。——《教父3》

12、千萬不要恨你的敵人,這會影響你的判斷力。——《教父》

13、當你說不時,你要使不聽上去像是一樣好聽。——《教父》

14、女人和孩子可以粗心大意,但男人一定要小心。——《教父》

15、無法掌控權利的人將被權利毀滅。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

16、巨大財富的背後,都隱藏著罪惡。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

17、不要說不可能,沒有什麼不可能。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

18、永遠不要恨你的敵人,因為這會影響你的判斷力。——《教父》

19、不要輕易說出你的理想,不給別人嘲笑你的機會。——《教父》

20、沒有規矩,不成方圓。有了權利,就得令行禁止。——《教父3》

21、永遠不要讓你的敵人知道你在想什麼。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

22、人並非生來就偉大,而是越活越偉大。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

23、為了正義,我們必須去求唐·柯里昂。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

24、痛苦和恐懼不是死亡,還有挽回的餘地。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

25、把意外當作對個人尊嚴侮辱的人永遠不會再遭遇意外。——《教父》

26、不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

27、我相信友誼,並且願意首先表示出我的友誼。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

28、不經常與家人呆在一起的男人,永遠也成不了真正的男人。——《教父》

29、讓朋友低估你的優點,讓敵人高估你的缺點。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

30、金融是一把槍。政治是知道什麼時候扣動扳機。——馬里奧·普佐《教父》

;

G. 教父里的經典台詞

1、Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.

不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。

2、Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.

不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。

3、You make the choice, and this is your price.

你做出了這個決定,這是你的代價。

4、Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .

我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪惡,只是為了保護我的家人和我的朋友。

5、I don』t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.

我不關心你的所作所為是正確的還是錯誤的,我只是要你知道,只有我有權利作出決定,因為我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。

(7)電影教父經典台詞英文擴展閱讀:

教父劇情簡介:

1945年夏天,美國本部黑手黨科萊昂家族首領,教父維托·唐·科萊昂為小女兒康妮舉行了盛大的婚禮。維托·唐·科萊昂有三個兒子,好色的長子遜尼,懦弱的次子弗雷德和從二戰戰場回來的小兒子邁克。其中遜尼是教父的得力助手;而邁克雖然精明能幹,卻對家族的事業沒什麼興趣。

維托·唐·科萊昂是黑手黨首領,常干違法的勾當。但同時他也是許多弱小平民的保護神,深得人們愛戴。他還有一個准則,就是決不販毒害人。

為此他拒絕了毒梟素洛佐的要求,並因此激化了與紐約其它幾個黑手黨家族的矛盾。聖誕前夕,素洛佐劫持了教父的教子湯姆,並派人暗殺教父。教父中槍入院。素洛佐要湯姆設法使遜尼同意毒品買賣,重新談判。遜尼有勇無謀,他發誓報仇,卻無計可施。

邁克去醫院探望父親,他發現保鏢已被收買,而警方亦和素洛佐串通一氣。各家族間的火拚一觸即發。邁克制定了一個計策誘使素洛佐和警長前來談判。在一家小餐館內,邁克用事先藏在廁所內的手槍擊斃了素洛佐和警長。

邁克逃到了西西里,在那裡他娶了美麗的阿波蘿妮亞為妻,過著田園詩般的生活。而此時,紐約各個黑手黨家族間的仇殺卻越來越激烈。

遜尼也被康妮的丈夫卡洛出賣,被人打得千瘡百孔。教父傷愈復出,安排各家族間的和解。聽到噩耗的邁克也受到了襲擊。被收買的保鏢法布里奇奧在邁克的車上裝了炸彈。邁克雖倖免於難,卻痛失愛妻。

邁克於1951年回到了紐約,並和前女友凱結了婚。日益衰老的教父將家族首領的位置傳給了邁克。在教父病故之後,邁克開始了醞釀已久的復仇。他派人刺殺了另兩個敵對家族的首領,並殺死了謀害他前妻的法布里奇奧。同時他也命人殺死了卡洛,為遜尼報了仇。

仇敵盡數剪除。康妮因為丈夫被殺而沖進了家門,瘋狂地撕打邁克。邁克冷峻地命人把康妮送進了瘋人院。他已經成了新一代的教父

閱讀全文

與電影教父經典台詞英文相關的資料

熱點內容
一個男的和女的在摩天輪上的是什麼電影 瀏覽:597
演員電影明星 瀏覽:185
在遷安拍攝的大電影 瀏覽:943
珍妮是周星馳的什麼電影 瀏覽:958
外來媳婦本地郎粵語電影在線 瀏覽:523
電影掃毒完整 瀏覽:263
階級差距大的英國電影 瀏覽:617
孩子把綁匪搞崩潰什麼電影 瀏覽:106
催淚的愛情電影國產 瀏覽:708
這個殺手不太冷電影周星馳 瀏覽:794
80版電影廬山戀完整版 瀏覽:245
愛情公寓電影爆笑 瀏覽:623
一部電影一個大學生被開除 瀏覽:211
飆車電影音樂視頻 瀏覽:319
東方飛雲電影結局不一樣 瀏覽:369
我們戀愛吧電影中的音樂名 瀏覽:166
5d電影院圖片 瀏覽:969
全職高手大電影預告片 瀏覽:199
我的世界電影還原圖片 瀏覽:913
張一謀的女兒導演的電影 瀏覽:993