導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影獨白介紹

英文電影獨白介紹

發布時間:2023-09-13 00:59:01

『壹』 歐美電影經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

歐美電影經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

音樂之聲經典台詞

(對生活充滿信心的瑪麗亞初涉塵俗來到特拉普上校家裡做家庭教師,在那裡她和特拉普上校進行了第一次對話。)

Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.

上校 :以後請你記住,這房子里有些房間是不能亂闖的。

額外成就

在口語中kind of 通常可作副詞,意思是有一點兒,在某種程度上。

如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.

那部電影一點都不好看。

Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.

瑪麗亞:是,上校,先生。

Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?

上校:為什麼這樣盯著我?

Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.

瑪麗亞:先生,你看起來一點都不像海軍上校。

Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.

上校:恐怕你也不怎麼像家庭教師。請轉過身去。

Maria: What?

瑪麗亞:什麼?

Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.

上校:轉身,脫帽,是衣服不對勁。在和孩子們見面之前,你得換套衣服。

額外成就

one before you meet the children.

作為軍人出身的特拉普上校,口中不時冒出幾句帶有命令口吻的話是不足為怪的,這正體現了他軍人作風的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的'句子應是take your hat off.

Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.

瑪麗亞:但是,我沒有其他衣服。當我們進修道院時,就把平時穿的衣服都送給窮人了。

Captain: What about this one?

上校:那這一件呢?

Maria: The poor didn't want this one.

瑪麗亞:窮人不要這一套。

Captain: Hmm.

上校:嗯。

Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.

瑪麗亞:如果有時間來的話,我就自己做一套新衣服。我會給自己做衣服。

Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...

上校:那麼我來給你弄些布料。可能的話,今天就給你。現在,弗勞倫……呃……

額外成就

see 本意是看 但在句中的意思是注意,確保相當於make sure that, 後面常接介詞to

如 :See to it that you are ready on time!

到時你千萬要准備好!

Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?

你來安排下次的會議,好嗎?

Maria: Maria.

瑪麗亞:瑪麗亞。

Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.

上校:弗勞倫·瑪麗亞小姐,我不知道院長嬤嬤告訴了你多少情況。

Maria: Not much.

瑪麗亞:不是很多。

Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.

上校:自從孩子們的母親去世以後,你是來照看他們的第十二位女家庭教師。相信你比最後一位有進步,她只呆了兩個小時。

羅馬假日經典台詞

(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在床上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她匯報明天的工作議程。)

ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.

安妮: (梳著頭發)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。

COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.

伯爵夫人:親愛的,你有很多可愛的東西。

ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?

安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在床上) 為什麼我不能穿著松睡衣睡覺?

COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!

伯爵夫人:(折疊著床單抬起頭)松睡衣!

ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?

COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.

伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。

ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.

安妮:(靠著床頭板躺著,微笑地聽著從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。

COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.

伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅干在這里。

ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】.

『貳』 經典的英文電影獨白

五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照

1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

『叄』 經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典愛情台詞(上)

1.《阿甘正傳》:

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.

"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的.自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

『肆』 求 有大段女生獨白的英文電影

「大段女生獨白」的電影是《簡愛》,部分獨白:

1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。

如果上帝賦予我財富和美貌,我會讓你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你一樣。

2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally

可上帝沒有這樣安排。但我們的精神是平等的。就如你我走過墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前

3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。

生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。人生在世,誰都會有錯誤,但我們很快會死去。我們的罪過將會隨我們的身體一起消失,只留下精神的火花。

4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。

這就是我從來不想報復,從來不認為生活不公平的原因。我平靜的生活,等待末日的降臨。

5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。

我本來怒火中燒,嫉妒的難以忍受。但當我看到那個優雅的惡少,聽到他們冷酷無情,輕浮淺薄的對話後,我的怒火被熄滅了。

6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。

嫉妒的情緒也煙消雲散了。因為這樣的女人不值得我愛,這樣的情敵也不值得我憎恨。

『伍』 徵集英語電影中的經典獨白

瘋狂主婦
mary alice 的經典獨白。

第三季第一集

Every storm brings with it hope.
每聲風暴隨之而來的是希望。
That』s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不論如何,到了早晨,一切都會變干凈。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最頑固的污點也會消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像對清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
錯誤的結果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的創傷
Oh the memory of his kiss.
親吻的記憶
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我們等待著風暴退卻,期待著雨過天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我們清楚在心中, 有些污點是如此頑固。
Nothing can wash them away.
沒有什麼能將它們清除。

第三季第二季

Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有沒有遇到過完美的一對,兩個精神伴侶, 他們的愛永恆依舊?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
兩個相愛的人,關系從沒有遭到過威脅?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任對方?
If you haven』t met the perfect couple
如果你沒有遇到過完美的一對
Let me introce you
讓我來為你介紹。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他們站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他們的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don』t have to look at each other.
對於新婚伴侶,那就是他們不需要正眼看對方。

第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我們都在負重前行。
Of course, it』s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
當然,能結伴而行會很幸福。有人幫助分擔重負。
But usually it』s easier to just drop we』ve been carrying.
但通常拋掉負擔會更簡單。
So we can get home that much sooner.
這樣我們就能早日歸家。
assuming, of course,
設想著,當然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人會在家迎接我們歸來。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
為什麼有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我們不顧一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因為我們都知道,有的機會也許我們放棄的太快。

第三季第四集

We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我們都有要改寫歷史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有時候我們需要給自己找一些托辭。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有時我們想要傷害那些曾經傷害過我們的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有時我們只是不想自己困窘難堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
當然,有時改寫歷史只是另一種方式去說謊。
But what is history anyway?
但是,歷史究竟是什麼呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
難道只是一系列的謊言嗎?

第三季第五集

Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
陰謀破壞,每個人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望復仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些尋覓愛情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些決定一刀兩斷的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的願望簡單而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有時候 那屬於其他人。

第三季第六集

There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有處罪人懺悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
當他們懺悔完,都期待能得到寬恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事實上,不是所有懺悔都值得被原諒。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多數人,秘密計劃敗露了得到應有的譴責。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多數人 報復動機暴露了得到隨之而來的懲罰
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔過,才有權利獲得第二次機會。
Were just why it』s best to think twice before you confess.
這就是為什麼最好在你懺悔前先三思而後行…
Especially if you don』t know what it is you』re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在懺悔什麼

第三季第七集

Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了個夢
It was one she had many times before.
一個她曾經做過多次的夢。
「hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I』m fine
Ok, I』ll see you later」
But this night, something changed
但是這個夜裡,有一些變化
「no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出來。
Please…tell me what』s wrong
求你了, 告訴我哪裡出問題了。
Let me save you.
You can』t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can』t prevent what can』t predict.
親愛的,我們不能預防我們所不能預知的
Isn』t there anything I could do?
有什麼是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受這美麗的一天。
We get so few of them.
我們很少有這樣的一天

This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
這是最後一次Lynette夢見我
And for her sake, I』m grateful.
對於她的悲傷,我很感激。

第三季第八集

There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我們想要告訴孩子們
We』d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我們想說服他們,不要這么快就長大。
But they won』t listen.
但他們聽不進去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我們想告訴他們,花容總有凋謝的一天,但他們拒絕相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我們警告他們,他們的所作所為會有後果,但他們仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
終有一天,孩子們會意識到這個世界是危險的
So it』s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我們要做的就是,盡一切可能來保護他們
Absolutely anything
當然,不惜一切代價。

第三季第九集

Dangerous men walk among us.
危險的人在我們之中潛伏。
And we can』t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我們不是總能肯定他們是誰,或者他們隱藏著怎樣的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑慮得到證實。
We can take action.
我們就可以採取行動。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他們的行事議程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我們就能採取措施保護自己和我們愛的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危險的人會造成巨大的傷害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有時候他們所做有最危險的事, 是對他們自己做的。

『陸』 戀戀筆記本經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

影片《戀戀筆記本》系導演尼克·卡薩維茨2004年的一部愛情類影片。萊恩·高斯利、瑞秋·麥克亞當斯傾情出演。一家風光迤邐的私人療養院,一位神秘的老男人每天都會准時拜訪一位患有老年痴呆症的老女人。他總是在腿上攤開一本褪色的筆記本,輕輕地為女人講述其中記載的故事,每當女人聽到 日記 中的字句,臉上就會迸發出異樣的神采,彷彿再次回到那段激情燃燒的歲月……

《戀戀筆記本》經典台詞

1,片頭老年Noah說的開場白

I am no one special, 我不是什麼名人,

just a common man with common thoughts.只是個思想平凡的普通人。

I've led a common life.過著普通的生活。

There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我沒有什麼紀念碑。

And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快會為世人所遺忘。

But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面來說,我跟大家一樣都活得很快樂。

I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意愛著另一個人,對我而言,那已經足夠了。

2.二人再度相逢,情人之間的爭吵,有時候也是愛情的一部分~

Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我們,已經在吵架了

Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我們就是這樣,我們會吵架

You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋

and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫難搞的女人

Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的時間都是

I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕傷到你

They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就會恢復元氣

and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.馬上又變回難搞的女人

Allie:So, what?那又怎樣?

Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.

所以這不輕松,反而會很吃力

And we're gonna have to work at this every day,

我們會每天都得面對這個問題

but I want to do that, because I want you.

而我想要那些,因為我要你

I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

我永遠要你,要我們一起廝守每一天

3.Allie難以下定決心,一邊是Lon,一邊是Noah。Noah歇斯底里的問她自己要什麼~

Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.

拜託你別再想大家要什麼了

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,

別再想我要什麼

what your parents want. What do you want?

他要什麼、你父母要什麼

What do you want?

你要什麼?

4.Allie離開之後,Noah開始給她寫信,一天一封,寫了365天

My dearest Allie,親愛的艾莉

I couldn't sleep last night because I know that

it's over between us.

我昨晚輾轉難眠,因為我知道我們之間完了

I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we

had was real.我不再痛苦,因為我知道我們曾擁有真愛

And if in some distant place in the future要是未來在遙遠的某處

we see each other in our new lives,我們再度相遇

I'll smile at you with joy我會對你微笑,並憶起…

and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees

我們曾在綠蔭之下共度某個夏日

Iearning from each other and growing in love.

彼此學習,在愛中成長

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul

最好的愛能喚醒靈魂

and makes us reach for more,

啟發我們追求卓越

that plants a fire in our hearts

會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗

and brings peace to our minds.

並帶給我們的心靈平靜

And that's what you've given me.

那也就是你所給予我的

That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.

我也希望能永遠給你這一切

I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.

我愛你,他日再見了

5.Allie得了老年痴呆症,失去了記憶,Noah一遍一遍讀他們年輕時的故事給她聽

I know you feel lost right now,我知道你現在感覺很失落

but don't worry,但是別擔心

nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.沒有任何事物會失落或被遺忘

The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉體只會遲緩、老化,冰冷

the embers left from earlier fires.大火過後的余燼

shall ly flame again.也會再度燃燒

6.Noah的孩子們勸他回家,他堅持留在醫院陪著Allie

Look, guys,孩子們

that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心愛的人

I'm not leaving her.我不會離開她

This is my home now.這里現在就是我家

Your mother is my home.你們的母親就是我的家

7.結尾,非常感人~ 二人不離不棄,在愛中辭世~

Allie:I need to ask you something.

『柒』 求一段電影中的英語獨白,要詞。附上電影名謝謝

《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

『捌』 一兩分鍾的簡單電影獨白(英文)

The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

『玖』 美國往事經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

美國往事經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

《美國往事》講述的並非是一個邏輯完整的傳統故事,而是他本人對他一生所鍾愛的美國歷史、文化與精神的一次純粹自我的表達。影片以紐約的猶太社區為背景,敘述四個從小一起長大的童年玩伴之間糾葛的`恩怨情仇。

《美國往事》經典台詞

1.對你的思念讓我熬過了這一切你知道你對我有多重要嗎?

And that would get me through it all.You know how important that was to me?

2.在墓園里翻雲覆雨,他們經常如此別擔心,他不是同性戀

Turning over in the grave. They do it every time.Don't worry. A pansy he ain't.

3.你們拍到了我沒穿褲子的照片,不,我們拍到你在和未成年少女亂搞

You boys caught me with my pants down that time.No, we caught you with your schmuck in a minor.

4.人生何其妙,如是而已 其實也不是什麼大事

Life is stranger than shit, that's all. It's a pisser. No big story.

5.我真不敢相信 我的第一次是個爛條子替我付錢

I can't believe it. My first time, and a lousy cop's paying for it.

6.今晚我們喝下的不只是酒還有我們十年的歲月 十年,不虛此行

There's more onboard tonight than just booze.It's 10 years of our lives. Ten years that were really worth living.

7.她將要得到他的第一個吻 奪去我天堂中無上的快樂

and spend that kiss which is my heaven to have.

8.情同手足的朋友 為紀念永恆的回憶而立

Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.

9.當有朋友背叛你時,你就該反擊

When you've been betrayed by a friend, you hit back.

10.好死不如賴活

Better off than being dead.

11.你說的沒錯,貝利先生,我殺過人。有時是為了自衛,有時是為了錢。曾有許多人來找我們,生意上的夥伴,對手,女人。。。有些事情我們做,有些我們不做。我們永遠猜不透你在想什麼。

It's ture, I have killed people, Mr. Bailey. Sometime to defend myself. Sometimes for money. And many people used to come to us. Business partners, rivals, lovers...Some of the jobs we took, and some we didn't. Yours is one we would never touch.

12.不準你這么說 不準你再這么說我

Don't you ever say that to me. Don't ever say that to me again!

13.即使是黑社會,也能帶來好結局

Ends justify means in decisive gangland encounter.

閱讀全文

與英文電影獨白介紹相關的資料

熱點內容
電影院的老司機 瀏覽:270
禁忌類電影大全 瀏覽:163
日本中文限制在線播放電影迅雷下載 瀏覽:784
韓版電影老師愛情 瀏覽:121
當導演拍的電影票房都過億的小說 瀏覽:839
針鋒相對電影完整版 瀏覽:120
八十年代的年的法國電影 瀏覽:98
毒販電影免費觀看完整版 瀏覽:580
四大名之妓蘇小小電影 瀏覽:105
法國人民唱歌的電影 瀏覽:843
孫大聖叫什麼電影 瀏覽:718
必看的十部電影愛情國內 瀏覽:222
有沒有免費超清電影網站 瀏覽:33
報答山西打一電影導演 瀏覽:387
拜物有理電影中文 瀏覽:283
高科技看風水電影大全 瀏覽:318
韓日色情愛情電影片 瀏覽:240
一個男的和女的在摩天輪上的是什麼電影 瀏覽:597
演員電影明星 瀏覽:185
在遷安拍攝的大電影 瀏覽:943