㈠ 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
㈡ 10句經典英語電影並翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
㈢ 求《風雨哈佛路》中幾句經典英語台詞及對應的中文翻譯
《風雨哈佛路》(Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story)是美國一部催人警醒的勵志電影。影片介紹了一位生長在紐約的女孩莉斯(Liz)經歷人生的艱辛和辛酸,憑借自己的努力,最終走進了最高學府的經歷。
1、I'd give it back, all of it, if I could have my family back.
如果可能,我願意放棄我所有的一切,來換取我家庭的完整。
2、I will use my every potential to do that. I just always knew that I need to get out. I have to do it. I have no choice.
如果我不顧一切發揮每一點潛能去做會怎樣? 我必須做到,我別無選擇。
3、I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.
我覺得有些人只對生活的艱苦灰心喪氣,因此把時間都浪費在灰心喪氣里,我們稱之為憤怒,對事物的整體視而不見,對於所有能夠成功的微小元素視而不見。
4、The world is changing while you're just a starst. The earth turns arround with or without you. Reality doesn't change according to your will.
世界在轉動,你只是一粒塵埃,沒有你地球照樣在轉。現實是不會按照你的意志去改變的,因為別人的意志會比你的更強。
5、The world moves you just suspect. it could no happen without you. Situations are not conced to what you want for yourself. Someone else's needs, someone else's plate is going to be stronger than yours is.
你會懷疑地球是否在轉動,即使你不在也照樣如此,情況不能像你希望的一樣,有些人的需求,有些人的信念會比你的更強烈。
6、Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.
生活的殘酷會讓人不知所措,於是有人終日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不願睜大雙眼去看清形勢,不願去想是哪些細小的因素累積在一起造成了這種局面。
7、Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.
請不要閉眼,機會就在下一秒出現。殘酷的現實面前你應勇往直前。
8、Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.
因為我的父母迫使我向深處里觀察,我有幸看到所有的微小事務是如何最終聚集在一起最終形成產物的,所以我從來不問為什麼這樣,為什麼那樣,我知道為什麼,這樣並不能讓我高興,很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。
9、Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any sensive security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, 「oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens」 and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.
我為什麼要覺得可憐,這就是我的生活。我甚至要感謝它,它讓我在任何情況下都必須往前走。我沒有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。
10、Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get threw it.
有時候我覺得世界外有一層外殼,我們所有人都生在這層外殼之下,你能從外殼里看到外面,但是你卻出不去。
11、I knew at that moment I had to make a choice. I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses… or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.
就在那一刻,我明白了,我得作出選擇。我可以為自己尋找各種借口對生活低頭,也可以迫使自己更好地生活。
12、I'm smart. I know I can succeed. I just need a chance. A chance to climb out of this place I've born in. Everyone I know are angry and tired. They're trying to survive. But I know that there is a world out there that is better, that's better developed. And I want to live in it.
我真的很聰明,我會成功的,我只是需要機會而已,是的,是這樣的,我需要機會脫離我出生的環境,我認識的人全都充滿了怨氣,他們活著只是為了生存,但是我相信有比那更好的地方,那裡更發達,我要活在那種地方,就是這樣。
㈣ 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。
(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。
英文網路
㈤ 英文電影經典台詞50句 附電影名和中文譯文
《肖申克的救贖》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道接下來會遇到什麼。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen everyday. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.如果你有任何需要我都會在近旁。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(2)We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 (7)I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你深過我愛任何女人;而且我等待你長過我等待任何女人。
(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,我不在乎。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易 .7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早 也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作吸引著我! 我能看著(別人)工作好幾個小時。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《The Wizard of OZ綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。
《Jane Eyre簡·愛》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
「我告訴你我非走不可!」我回駁著,感情很有些沖動。「你難道認為,我會留下來甘願做一個對你來說無足輕重的人?你以為我是一架機器?——一架沒有感情的機器?能夠容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?難道就因為我一貧如洗、默默無聞、長相平庸、個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗、常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
㈥ 電影干貨|常見的電影專業術語和電影詞彙(附中英文對照)
如果您從事著與影視相關的學習及工作,無論你是否選擇出國學習,了解電影的專業術語都是一門必修課!
廢話不多說,下面我整理了一些電影名詞供大家參考~
電影術語以及釋義
1、電影工業Film instry
cinematograph 電影攝影機, 電影放映機
cinema, pictures 電影院 (美作:movie theater)
first-run cinema 首輪影院
second-run cinema 二輪影院
art theatre 藝術影院
continuous performance cinema 循環場電影院
film society 電影協會,電影俱樂部 (美作:film club)
film library 電影資料館
premiere 首映式
film festival 電影節
distributor 發行人
Board of Censors 審查署
shooting schele 攝制計劃
censor』s certificate 審查級別
release 准予上映
banned film 禁映影片
A-certificate A級(兒童不宜)
U-certificate U級
X-certificate X級(成人級)
direction 導演
proction 製片
adaptation 改編
scenario, screenplay, script 編劇
scene 場景
exterior 外景
lighting 燈光
shooting 攝制
to shoot 拍攝
dissolve 漸隱,化入,化出
fade-out 淡出
fade-in 淡入
special effects 特技
slow motion 慢鏡頭
editing, cutting 剪接
montage 剪輯
recording, sound recording 錄音
sound effects 音響效果
mix, mixing 混錄
bbing 配音
postsynchronization 後期錄音合成
studio 製片廠,攝影棚
(motion)film studio 電影製片廠
set, stage, floor 場地
properties, props 道具
dolly 移動式攝影小車
spotlight 聚光燈
clapper boards 拍板
microphone 麥克風,話筒
boom 長桿話筒
scenery 布景
2、電影攝制filming shooting
camera 攝影機
shooting angle 拍攝角度
high angle shot 俯拍
long shot 遠景
full shot 全景
close-up, close shot 特寫,近景
medium shot 中景
background 背景
three-quarter shot 雙人近景
pan 搖鏡頭
frame, picture 鏡頭
still 靜止
double exposure 兩次曝光
superimposition 疊印
exposure meter 曝光表
printing 洗印
3、影片類型films types
film, motion picture 影片,電影 (美作:movie)
newsreel 新聞片,紀錄片
documentary (film) 記錄片,文獻片
filmdom 電影界
literary film 文藝片
musicals 音樂片
comedy 喜劇片
tragedy 悲劇片
dracula movie 恐怖片
sowordsmen film 武俠片
detective film 偵探片
ethical film 倫理片
affectional film 愛情片
erotic film 黃色片
western movies 西部片
film d』avant-garde 前衛片
serial 系列片
trailer 預告片
cartoon (film) 卡通片,動畫片
footage 影片長度
full-length film, feature film 長片
short(film) 短片
colour film 彩色片 (美作:color film)
silent film 默片,無聲片
bbed film 配音復制的影片,譯製片
silent cinema, silent films 無聲電影
sound motion picture, talkie 有聲電影
cinemascope, CinemaScope 西涅瑪斯科普型立體聲寬銀幕電影,變形鏡頭式寬銀幕電影
cinerama, Cinerama 西涅拉瑪型立體聲寬銀幕電影,全景電影
title 片名
original version 原著
dialogue 對白
subtitles, subtitling 字幕
credits, credit titles 對原作者及其他有貢獻者的謝啟和姓名
4、奧斯卡獎英文表達法
Best Picture最佳影片
Best Director最佳導演
Best Actor最佳男主角
Best Actress最佳女主角
Best Supporting Actor最佳男配角
Best Supporting Actress最佳女配角
Best Animated Feature Film最佳動畫長片
Best Foreign Film最佳外語片
Best Makeup最佳化妝獎
Best Original Score最佳配樂獎
Best Original Song最佳音樂
Best Animated Short Film最佳動畫短片
Best Live Action Short Film最佳真人短片
Best Sound Editing最佳音效剪輯
Best Sound Mixing最佳音響效果
Best Visual Effects最佳視覺效
Best Writing(Adapted Screen play)最佳改編劇本
Best Art Direction最佳藝術執導
Best Cinematography最佳攝影
Best Costume Design最佳服裝設計
Best Film Editing最佳剪輯
Best Documentary最佳紀錄片
Best Documentary ShortSubject最佳紀錄短片
Honorary Academy Award終身成就獎
㈦ 英語電影簡短句子帶翻譯45句話
1《泰坦尼克號》(《TITANIC》)
我是世界之王。(I』m the King of the world. )
2《007系列》
我叫邦德,詹姆斯邦德。(The name』s Bond, James Bond.)
3《甜心先生》(《Jerry Maguire》)
給我錢!(Show me the money!)
4《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
你可以奪走我們的生命,但你永遠也拿不走我們的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you』ll never take our freedom.)
5《出租汽車司機》(《Taxi Driver》)
你在跟我說話嗎?你在跟我說話嗎?
(You talking to me? You talking to me?)
6《辛德勒的名單》(《Schindler』s List》)
這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有……
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn』t , and I didn』t ……)
7《亂世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德園!我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回到我身邊.無論如何,明天是嶄新的一天.
(Tara! I』ll go home.I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)
8《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,還是死亡,這是一個問題.
( To be or not to be, that』s a question.)
9《 獨立日》(《Independence Day》)
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來…你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰……而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 「 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存.」的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
( Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can』t be consumed by our petty differences anymore.we will be united inour common interests…..you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We』re fighting for our right to live, to exist……as the day when the world declared in one voice 「 We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We』re going to live on. We』re going to survive.」 Today we celebrate our independence day!)
10《羅馬假日》(《Roman Holiday》)
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
(J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?)
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難…羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
(A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
Tomorrow is another day 明天又是新的一天。After storm comes rainbow 風雨過後有彩虹。Never say die 永不言棄。Never put off what you can do until tomorrow 今日事今日畢。
1. Pain past is pleasure.(過去的痛苦就是快樂。)[無論多麼艱難一定要咬牙沖過去,將來回憶起來一定甜蜜無比。]
2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒。)
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(腦中有知識,勝過手中有金錢。)[從小灌輸給孩子的堅定信念。]
4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(風暴使樹木深深紮根。)[感激敵人,感激挫折!]
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所願,無所不成。)[堅持一個簡單的信念就一定會成功。]
6. The shortest answer is doing.(最簡單的回答就是干。)[想說流利的英語嗎?那麼現在就開口!心動不如嘴動。]
7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先難後易。)[放棄投機取巧的幻想。]
8. Great hopes make great man. (偉大的理想造就偉大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful indivials above the crowd: a little bit more.(四個簡短的詞彙概括了成功的秘訣:多一點點!)[比別人多一點努力、多一點自律、多一點決心、多一點反省、多一點學習、多一點實踐、多一點瘋狂,多一點點就能創造奇跡!]
11. In doing we learn.(實踐長才幹。)
12. East or west, home is best.(東好西好,還是家裡最好。)
13. Two heads are better than one.(三個臭皮匠,頂個諸葛亮。)
14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷徑。)
15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。)
16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(禍不單行。)
17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不經災禍不知福。)
18. Better late than never.(遲做總比不做好;晚來總比不來好。)
19. It's never too late to mend.(過而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊補牢,猶未晚也。)
20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.(如果事情值得做,就值得做好。)
21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.(無熱情成就不了偉業。)
22. Actions speak louder than words.(行動比語言更響亮。)
23. Lifeless, faultless.(只有死人才不犯錯誤。)
24. From small beginning come great things.(偉大始於渺小。)
25. One today is worth two tomorrows.(一個今天勝似兩個明天。)
26. Truth never fears investigation.(事實從來不怕調查。)
27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.(舌無骨卻能折斷骨。)
28. A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的嘗試是成功的一半。)
29. Knowing something of everything and everything of something.(通百藝而專一長。)
30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是無價寶。)
1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.
1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.
1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.
11、I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade inthe hot sun.我在憂愁時想你,就像在冬天想太陽;我在快樂時想你,就像在驕陽下想樹陰.
12、I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.我不要短暫的溫存,只要你一世的陪伴.
13、I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.我想將對你的思念寄予散落的星子,但願那點點的星光能照進你的窗前,伴你好夢.
14、I want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so thatto warm your heart.我想將對你的感情化作暖暖的陽光,期待那灑落的光明能溫暖你的心房.
15、I will make you happy when you are depressed. I will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow!在你抑鬱的時候,我就是你的開心果.在你憂傷的時候,我願作你的忘憂樹!
16、If I could rearrange the alphabet,I』d put Y and I together.如果我能重新來排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起.
17、In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.哪怕是世界末日,我都會愛(ai)你. 關於愛(ai)情的句子
18、It』s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.曾經迷惘的心中,是你牽引我走出寂寞.
19、It』s not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in love with you.不是戀愛(ai)的感覺讓我幸福而是愛(ai)上你的感覺讓我幸福.
20、Love you so I don`t wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream.愛(ai)你所以我不願去睡覺,因為現實比夢境更美好. 經典語句大全.
21、Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control.遇見你是命運的安排而愛(ai)上你是我情不自禁.
22、My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you everyminute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.每一天都為你心跳,每一刻都被你感動,每一秒都為你擔心.有你的感覺真好.
23、No man or woman is worth your tears and the one who is,won』t make your cry.沒人值得你為ta流淚,真正愛(ai)你的人不會讓你哭泣.
24、Sweet heart, because had you, every day there are very clear weather.甜蜜,就是因為心中有了你,天天都有晴朗無比的好天氣.
25、The moonlight stands for my heart!月亮代表我的心!
26、There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.我早上願意醒來為兩個理由: 鬧鍾和你.
27、To you, it is graceful grief and sweet melancholy, in the heart, is a kind of soft warmth that can』t be expressed with any language.想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,心裏面,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的溫馨.
28、You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.你是我的一切,我是如此幸運上帝讓你來到我身邊.
29、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!
30、You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs areonly sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只為你一人守侯,千夜的戀歌只為你一人而唱.
有些亂哈,別介意
㈧ 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
㈨ 英文電影里的經典對白及翻譯
what's the matter ma? 媽,怎麼回事?
I『m died, Florus.弗勒斯,我快要死了。
Come on here and sit down over here.進來,過來坐下!
why are you die ma?媽,你為什麼要死?
my time,it』s my time.我的時候到了,時候到了。
oh,my heart.Don't be afraid.心肝寶貝,你別害怕。
Dead is a part of life.死亡是人生的一部分。
Somewhere are all death to do.是每一個人要去的終點。
I didn't know it.我原來不知道。
But I am destined to be your mama.卻註定了要做你的媽媽。
I try my best that I could.我盡我的全力了。
You do good ma.媽媽!你盡了全力。
We believed you have hold your own destiny.我相信你也把握了自己的命運。
you have to do the best that the God give you.把神給你的恩賜發揮到極致。
what's my destiny,ma?我的命運是什麼,媽?
you gonna figure it out by yourself.那要你自己去弄清楚。
life is like a box of chocolate .人生像一盒巧克力。
No one will know what you have got.你無法知道你吃到什麼口味。
Ma always have the well explain to let me understand.媽總是有辦法比喻得讓我明白。
I will miss you,Florus.弗勒斯,我會想念你。
She have got the cancer and dead on Tuesday.她得了癌症,星期二死亡。
I bought her a new hat with litter flower on it.我給她買了一頂有小花的帽子。
希望你能滿意。
㈩ 英文電影中經典語句和翻譯(不少於30句)
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."