導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影原聲和台詞

英文電影原聲和台詞

發布時間:2023-08-29 07:47:09

A. 同一部原聲英文電影的經典對白,中英文都要有,五到十句。

鄧布利多:哈利,人不能活在夢里,不要依賴夢想而忘記生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

羅恩:哈利,你必須繼續前進,我覺得應該去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!

伏地魔:世上並沒有絕對的善與惡,差別只在於強者和無法分清事實的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.

.鄧布利多:要挺身而出對抗敵人的確需要很大的勇氣,但要挺身而出反抗朋友卻需要更大的勇氣。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

(《哈利波特與魔法石》)
一、「他絕不會走,只要留下來的那些人還忠於他!」(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
二、「我們希望我們的波特先生總是能夠扭轉乾坤」「放心吧,我會的!」(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don』t worry, I will be.)
(人物:盧修斯-馬爾福、哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
三、 「比這更重要的是--友誼和勇氣。」(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與魔法石》)
四、「多比沒有主人!多比是自由的小精靈!多比是來救哈利-波特和他的朋友們!」(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,選自《哈利-波特與死亡聖器(上)》)
五、「愛我們的人是永遠不會離開我們的。」(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
六、「想要殺哈利,得先把我們也殺掉!」(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)

1. 斯內普:你這個令人失望多愁善感的小子,只會苦澀的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能沒有注意到,生活本來就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得愛,也不懂得友情,我可憐你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 盧娜:再說,我媽媽以前經常說,失去的東西總會找到方法回來的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特與鳳凰社》)

B. 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

C. 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

D. 英文原聲電影摘錄30句有用的口語

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing
ever dies!

記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

And dying in your beds many years from now.

年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

Would you be willing to trade?

你們!願不願意去換一個機會?

All the days from this day to that.

用這么多苟活的日子。

for one chance,just one chance.

僅有的一個機會。

to come back here and tell our enemies.

那就是回到戰場。

that they may take our lives.

告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。

but they,ll never take our Freedom!

但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!

We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace

我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace

心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士

"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons
are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace

回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士

E. 經典原聲電影台詞

Things base and vile, holding no quantity, love can transpose to from and dignity: love looks not with the eyes, but with mind. (A Midsummer Night』s Dream 1.1)
卑賤和劣行在愛情看來都不算數,都可以被轉化成美滿和庄嚴:愛情不用眼睛辨別,而是用心靈來判斷/愛用的不是眼睛,而是心。——《仲夏夜之夢》
Lord, what fools these mortals be! (A Midsummer Night』s Dream 3.2)
The lunatic, the lover and the poet are of imagination all compact. (A Midsummer Night』s Dream 5.1)
瘋子、情人、詩人都是想像的產兒。——《仲夏夜之夢》
Since the little wit that fools have was silenc』d, the little foolery that wise men have makes a great show. (As You Like It, 1.2)
自從傻子小小的聰明被壓製得無聲無息,聰明人小小的傻氣顯得更吸引眼球了。——《皆大歡喜》
Beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold. (As You Like It, 1.3)
美貌比金銀更容易引起歹心。——《皆大歡喜》
Sweet are the uses of adversity. (As You Like It, 2.1)
逆境和厄運自有妙處。——《皆大歡喜》
Do you not know I am a woman? When I think, I must speak. (As You Like It, 3.2)
你難道不知道我是女人?我心裡想什麼,就會說出來。——《皆大歡喜》
Love is merely a madness. (As You Like It, 3.2)
愛情不過是一種瘋狂。——《皆大歡喜》
O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man』s eyes! (As You Like It)
唉!從別人的眼中看到幸福,自己真有說不出的酸楚!——《皆大歡喜》
It is a wise father that knows his own child. (A Merchant of Venice 2.2)
知子之父為智。——《威尼斯商人》

F. 求三部英語原聲電影精彩對白

1.《飛屋環游記》
Fredricksen: Good morning, gentlemen.

Man: Good morning, mr. Fredricksen. You're ready to go?

Fredricksen: Ready as I'll ever be. Would you do me the favourand take this? I'll meet you in the van in just a minute. I... wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.

Man: Sure. Take all the time you need, sir. That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. You'd think he'd take better care of his house.

Fredricksen: So long, boys! I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls! We are on our way, Ellie.

Russell: Hi, mr. Fredricksen. It's me, Russell.

Russell: I found the snipeand I followed it under your porch. But this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse. Please, let me in.

Fredricksen: No. Aw, all right. You can...come... in.

Russell: I've never been in a floating house before. Goggles... Look at this stuff! Are you going on a trip? "Paradise Falls, a land lost in time". Are you going to South America, mr. Fredricksen?

Fredricksen: Don't touch that! You'll soilit.

Russell: You know, most people take a plane. But you're smart, because you have your TV, clocks and stuff. Ooo, is this how you steeryour house? Does it really work? This makes it turn right and that way is left. Hey, look! Buildings! That building's so close, I can almost touch it! Wow, this is great! You should try this, mr. Fredricksen. Look, there's a bus that could take me home two blocks away! Hey, I can see your house from here!

Fredricksen: Don't jerkaround so much, kid! Well, that's not gonna work.

Russell: I know that cloud, it's a "cumulonimbus". Did you know that a cumulonimbus...

Fredricksen: Aaa, I stayed upall night blowing upballons... for what? That's nice, kid. What are you doing over there?

Russell: Look! See? Cumulonimbus.

妙語佳句 活學活用

1. do sb a favor: 幫助某人。常用的句型有: Would you do me a favor please? 請你幫我個忙,好嗎?

此外,我們還常用in favor of來表示「贊成,支持,有利於」,而curry favor with則表示「巴結,拍馬屁」。

2. so long: 再見,非正式用語,相當於see you later。

例如:See you tonight. So long.(今晚見,再見了。)

3. snipe: 鷸,沙錐鳥。

據說snipe是一種身體嬌小、動作十分靈活的小鳥,要獵獲這種鳥並不容易,需要相當不錯的射擊和潛行的技術,因此,snipe做動詞也可以表示「狙擊」。

此外,snipe還可以表示「冷言冷語地指摘;抨擊」,而「抨擊某人」,就可以用snipe at someone來表示。

4. goggle: 護目鏡。

此外,goggle做動詞還可以表示「(尤指由於驚恐而)瞪大眼睛看」,常用goggle at sb/sth來表達。

5. soil: 弄臟。

例如:She soiled her dress with ink. 她的衣服被墨水弄臟了。

6. steer:駕駛,掌舵。

例如:Steer the boat for that island.(把船駛向那個島。)

7. jerk: 急拉,猛推。

而jerk sb around則表示「(尤指通過不誠實的手段)給某人出難題,為某人設置障礙,為難某人」。

8. cumulonimbus:積雨雲。

積雨雲臃腫龐大,雲頂有絲縷狀冰晶結構,頂部常擴展成砧狀或馬鬃狀。積雨雲幾乎都會形成降水,包括雷電、陣雨、陣性大風及冰雹等天氣現象,甚至發生龍卷風,在特殊地區,還會產生強烈的外旋氣流---下擊暴流。這是一種可以使飛機遭遇墜毀災難的氣流。

9. stay up: 不睡覺,熬夜。

例如:I am going to stay up late to finish my paper.(為了完成報告我打算熬夜不睡。)

10.blow up: 使充氣,放大。

這里的blow up balloons則是指「吹氣球」。

2.機器人歷險記

Horton: If you were way out in space, and you looked down at where we live, we would look like a speck.
霍頓:如果你找到了去太空的出口,然後向下看我們居住的地方,我們看起來和微小的斑點也沒什麼兩樣。

The Mayor of Who-ville: Hey, hon, did you ever get the feeling that you were being watched, and that maybe that thing watching you is... ehhh, a giant elephant
Sally O'Malley: Um, you know, I'm going to have to say, "No". Do you know that feeling
The Mayor of Who-ville: [laughs nervously] No!
無名鎮的市長:嗨,親愛的,你有沒有自己一直被注視著的感覺?而且那個一直注視著你的……呃,可能是一隻大象?
薩莉 歐 麥麗:你知道,嗯,我不得不說,我沒有這種感覺。難道你有?
無名鎮的市長(緊張地大笑):當然沒有了!

Horton: Just me and the speck, shootin' the breeze. We're a club. We're a group. We can be a secret society. And no one else can join, unless they wear funny hats.
霍頓:只有我和這粒灰塵,我們在閑談。我們可以組成俱樂部,我們可以組成一個群體,甚至可以成為一個秘密的組織。其他人誰也沒辦法加入進來,即使他們帶著有趣的帽子。

Horton: There are people on this speck. They have a mayor who has 96 daughters and one son named Jojo, who all share a bathroom! Whatever that is...
霍頓:這粒浮塵上住著人,他們還有一個生了96個女兒和一個叫喬-喬的兒子的市長,他們共享一間浴室!無論如何那都是……

Horton: Even though you can't see them at all / A person's a person, no matter how small.
霍頓:即使你看不到他們,但生命就是生命,和個頭大小沒有關系。

Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's an elephant one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
霍頓:我所說即是所想,所想即是所說。
莫頓(嘆氣):百分之百是大象中的大象。
霍頓:那是我的法則,我的座右銘。

3.美食總動員
Remy: I've always believed with hard work and a little bit of luck, it's only a matter of time before I'm discovered!
雷米:我總是相信勤奮與努力外加一點點幸運就能換來成功,我的天分被發現,只是時間的問題。
--------------------------------------------------------------
Django: This is the way things are. You can't change nature.
Remy: Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
米爸:這是強者統治的世界,你不能改變自然法則。
雷米:變化就是自然法則,我們是可以給有些事情施加影響的,難的是,轉變觀念。
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Narrating a freeze-frame of himself being chased in a gourmet Parisien resturant]
Remy: This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. I can't help myself. I... I like good food, ok? And... good food is... hard for a rat to find!
Django: It wouldn't be so hard to find, if you weren't so picky!
Remy: I don't wanna eat garbage dad!
(講述他在一家高級的巴黎餐館被追逐的經歷。)
雷米:這是我,我認為我需要重新思考定位一下我的人生。我實在是忍不住。我……我喜歡好吃的食物,知道嗎?而且……好吃的食物……對於一隻老鼠,是非常難找到的。
米爸:也不會很難啊,只要你不那麼挑剔!
雷米:爸爸,我不想吃垃圾!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Remy: [observing what Emile is eating] What is that?
Emile: I don't really know.
Remy: You nno... and you're eating it?
Emile: You know, once you muscle your way past the gag reflex, all kinds of possibilities open up.
Remy: This is what I'm talking about.
雷米:(正在觀察艾米爾吃的東西)這是什麼啊?
艾米:我也不知道。
雷米:你不知道還吃?
艾米:你知道的,一旦你想辦法克服嘔吐的反射神經,任何東西都是可以吃的。
雷米:這就是我正在談論的。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: You were the one getting fancy with the spices!
小寬:你對調味品的使用充滿了驚人的幻想。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Skinner: Welcome to hell!
史老闆:歡迎來到地獄!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: Food always comes to those who love to cook.
廚神:食物永遠不會拋棄熱愛烹飪的人.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Colette: He calls it his "Little Chef".
甜姐:他稱呼它為他的"小師傅"。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Django: Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage.
米爸:食物是燃料,如果你對放在你肚子里的東西如此吹毛求疵的話,你的能量很快就會用光的。所以現在閉嘴吃你的垃圾。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: You know what I say. Anyone can cook.
Remy: Yeah, anyone can cook. That doesn't mean anyone should.
廚神:你知道我說過的話,人人都能當廚師。
雷米:是的,人人都能當廚師,並不意味著人人都有權當廚師。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: I know this sounds insane, but... Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes. But that doesn't mean it's not the truth.
小寬:我知道有些不可思議,但真相有時候就是不可思議,可事實就是事實,這就是真相。
柯博先生最後那一段評論:
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment.
就許多方面來說,評論家的工作很輕松;我們冒的風險很小,卻握有無比的權力。人們必須奉上自己和作品,供我們評論…。
We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read.
我們喜歡吹毛求疵,因為讀者和作者皆饒富趣味。
But the bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.
但我們評論家得面對難堪的事實,就是以價值而言——我們的評論,可能根本比不上我們大肆批評的渺小事物!
But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new.
可是,有時評論家必須冒險去發掘並捍衛新的事物!這世界常苛刻的對待新秀、新的創作,新的事物需要人支持。
Last night, I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source.
昨晚,我有個全新的體驗,一頓奇妙的菜餚——來自令人意想不到的出處!
To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core.
如果說這頓菜餚和它的創作者,挑戰了我對顛覆性的觀念!這么說還太含蓄,他們徹底地震撼了我!
In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: Anyone can cook.
過去我曾公開對食神著名的名言——「料理非難事」嗤之以鼻!
But I realize that only now do I truly understand what he meant.
不過我發現,現在我終於真正了解他的意思。
Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
並非是誰都能成為偉大的藝術家,不過偉大的藝術家,卻可能來自任何角落,
It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteaus, who is, in this critics opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France.
現今在食神餐廳掌廚的天才們,出身之低微,令人難以想像。本評論家的看法,他是法國最優秀的廚師…。
I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
我很快會再度光臨食神餐廳!滿足我的口腹之慾。

G. 原聲電影《長發公主》里的台詞,——要十句,英文的

1、 This is the story of a girl named, Rapunzel.
2、A single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens.
3、It had the ability to heal the sick,and injured.
4、Why can't I go outsid.
5、The King and Queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky.
6、Stuck in the same place.
7Here comes the 'smolder'.This is kind of an off day for me.This doesn't normally happen.
8、Oh, a Palace horse.Where's your rider?Rapunzel.RAPUNZEL!
9、Take a deep breath through the nose.
10、Like all you lovely folks,I've got a dream.

H. 經典英文電影台詞有哪些

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.

只有在這種神秘的愛情方程中,才能找到邏輯或原由來。

You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible......

你需要去相信,生命中有些特別的東西,是可能存在的……

Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) .

可能從夢幻中醒來的部分,不是在腦海里,而是在心上。

——《A Beautiful Mind美麗心靈》

In memory, love lives forever.My darling I』m waiting for you.

愛在記憶里永生,親愛的,我在這里等你。

New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.

初戀的人們心存緊張並滿懷柔情,但卻可以抵禦一切—— 只因為心如烈火!

Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace.

戰火硝煙中的背叛與我們在太平盛世中的背叛相較而言,就天真單純得多了!

——《The English Patient英國病人》

Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.

人一生中出人頭地的機會不多,一旦有了一定要抓住機會!

If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.

如果你想活著,你需要培養一種堅強的精神態度。

——《Avatar阿凡達》

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。

Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it』s called the present (the gift).

昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物。

I'm sorry things didn』t work out...It』s just what it』s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.

天不察鋒猜遂人願,況且這本不是天意,阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。

——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊貓》

I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.

基扮我很驕傲能與你們每個人共同服役,你們有權享受永遠的敗型快樂的和平生活。

——《Band of Brothers兄弟連》

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland『s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.

回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。

It『s all for nothing if you don『t have freedom.

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。

——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men.

我為瑞恩的母親由衷感到悲哀,我願意用我和弟兄們的生命去減輕她的苦痛。

You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?

你想向我解釋一下這數字嗎?我的意思是我們8個人冒著生命危險只為了救一個人?

——《Saving Private Ryan拯救大兵瑞恩》

A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。

What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。

——《Inception盜夢空間》

You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

——《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》Slander is spoken. In print, it』s libel.

中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。

——《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》

閱讀全文

與英文電影原聲和台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
十大古代戰爭電影 瀏覽:883
混混完整電影 瀏覽:141
10大假戲真做的電影 瀏覽:330
有什麼比較好看的動漫的電影 瀏覽:576
今年快手送電影票嗎 瀏覽:411
福州萬象城電影院 瀏覽:86
哆啦a夢電影大全表照片 瀏覽:613
下載哈利波特電影中文版下載 瀏覽:680
韓國萬誘引力電影完整版 瀏覽:397
剪輯電影圖片抖音 瀏覽:968
一部國產電影女主叫二好 瀏覽:697
韓國愛情男女電影搞笑 瀏覽:82
變態美國恐怖電影大全 瀏覽:547
公主日記電影中英文單詞 瀏覽:149
賽車類的美國電影大全 瀏覽:697
電影英文短評100字 瀏覽:291
法國電影4級下載迅雷下載迅雷下載 瀏覽:30
惡人傳電影完整版 瀏覽:957
印度電影三大鬼片 瀏覽:764
科幻電影里那些霸氣的名字 瀏覽:250