導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影一段經典獨白

英文電影一段經典獨白

發布時間:2023-08-16 09:26:46

① 風雨哈佛路經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白(雙語)

1、世界在轉動,你只是一粒塵埃,沒有你地球照樣在轉。現實是不會按照你的意志去改變的,因為別人的意志會比你的更強。

The world is changing while you're just a starst. The earth turns around with or without you. Reality doesn't change according to your will.

2、我為什麼要覺得可憐,這就是我的生活。我甚至要感謝它,它讓我在任何情況下都必須往前走。我沒有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。

Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any senses of security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, “oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens” and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.

3、我覺得有些人只對生活的艱苦灰心喪氣,因此把時間都浪費在灰心喪氣里,我們稱之為憤怒,對事物的整體視而不見,對於所有能夠成功的微小元素視而不見。

I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.

4、如果可能,我願意放棄我所有的一切,來換取我家庭的完整

I'd give it back, all of it, if I could have my family back.

5、你會懷疑地球是否在轉動,即使你不在也照樣如此,情況不能像你希望的一樣,有些人的需求,有些人的信念會比你的更強烈。

The world moves,and you just suspect. it could happen without you. Situations are not conced to what you want for yourself. Someone else's needs, someone else's fate is going to be stronger than yours is

6、生活的殘酷會讓人不知所措,於是有人終日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不願睜大雙眼去看清形勢,不願去想是哪些細小的因素累積在一起造成了這種局面。

Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.

7、請不要閉眼,機會就在下一秒出現。殘酷的現實面前你應勇往直前。

Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.

8、因為我的父母迫使我向深處里觀察,我有幸看到所有的微小事務是如何最終聚集在一起最終形成產物的,所以我從來不問為什麼這樣,為什麼那樣,我知道為什麼,這樣並不能讓我高興,很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。

Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.

9、如果我不顧一切發揮每一點潛能去做會怎樣? 我必須做到,我別無選擇。

I will use my every potential to do that. I just always knew that I need to get out. I have to do it. I have no choice.

10、有時候我覺得世界外有一層外殼,我們所有人都生在這層外殼之下,你能從外殼里看到外面,但是你卻出不去。

Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get through it

6、生活的殘酷會讓人不知所措,於是有人終日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不願睜大雙眼去看清形勢,不願去想是哪些細小的因素累積在一起造成了這種局面。

Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.

7、請不要閉眼,機會就在下一秒出現。殘酷的現實面前你應勇往直前。

Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.

8、因為我的父母迫使我向深處里觀察,我有幸看到所有的微小事務是如何最終聚集在一起最終形成產物的,所以我從來不問為什麼這樣,為什麼那樣,我知道為什麼,這樣並不能讓我高興,很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。

Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.

9、我為什麼要覺得可憐,這就是我的生活。我甚至要感謝它,它讓我在任何情況下都必須往前走。我沒有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。

Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any senses of security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, “oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens” and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.

10、有時候我覺得世界外有一層外殼,我們所有人都生在這層外殼之下,你能從外殼里看到外面,但是你卻出不去。

Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get through it.

② 求簡單的英語電影獨白片段

《海上鋼琴師》
「陸上的人喜歡尋根問底,虛度了大好光陰。冬天憂慮夏天的姍姍來遲,夏天則擔心冬天的將至。所以他們不停四處遊走,追求一個遙不可及、四季如夏的地方—我並不羨慕。」
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living dread of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.

「我是在這艘船上出生的,整個世界跟我並肩而行,但是,行走一次只攜帶兩千人。這里也有慾望,但不會虛妄到超出船頭和船尾。你用鋼琴表達你的快樂,但音符不是無限的。我已經習慣這么生活。」
「I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here,but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way.

「你把我推到舷梯上然後扔給我一架有百萬琴鍵的鋼琴,百萬千萬的沒有盡頭的琴鍵,那是事實,max,它們沒有盡頭。那鍵盤是無限延伸的。然而如果琴鍵是無限的,那麼在那架琴上就沒有你能彈奏的音樂,你坐錯了地方,那是上帝的鋼琴。」
「You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. 」

③ 經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.

坦白說.親愛的.我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處.他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位.我本可以是個競爭者.我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托.我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5.Here's looking at you.kid.

就看你的了.孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6.Go ahead.make my day.

來吧.讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.

好了.德米勒先生.我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8.May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶.這將是一個顛簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10.You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow).《地獄天使》Hell's Angels.1930

譯文:假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?

12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933

譯文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。

15、原文:You talking'to me?

出處:羅伯特·德尼羅.《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver.1976

譯文:你在跟我說話嗎?

16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.

出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930

譯文:給我一杯威士忌.裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒.別太吝嗇了。

17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

出處:湯姆·漢克斯.《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump.1994

譯文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧.站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔.我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯.我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.

出處:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933

譯文:並不是你生活中的男人有價值.而是你與男人在一起的生活。

22.Bond.James Bond.

邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

23.There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25.Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首.山姆.就彈時光流逝。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29.You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30.I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31.After all.tomorrow is another day!

畢竟.明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33.I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37.I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在.我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力.你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

④ 經典的英文電影獨白

五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照

1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

⑤ 一段經典的英文電影獨白

電影返老還童又名本傑明巴頓奇事

Benjamin Button: Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it. A woman in Paris was on her way to go shopping, but she had forgotten her coat - went back to get it. When she had gotten her coat, the phone had rung, so she'd stopped to answer it; talked for a couple of minutes. While the woman was on the phone, Daisy was rehearsing for a performance at the Paris Opera House. And while she was rehearsing, the woman, off the phone now, had gone outside to get a taxi. Now a taxi driver had dropped off a fare earlier and had stopped to get a cup of coffee. And all the while, Daisy was rehearsing. And this cab driver, who dropped off the earlier fare; who'd stopped to get the cup of coffee, had picked up the lady who was going to shopping, and had missed getting an earlier cab. The taxi had to stop for a man crossing the street, who had left for work five minutes later than he normally did, because he forgot to set off his alarm. While that man, late for work, was crossing the street, Daisy had finished rehearsing, and was taking a shower. And while Daisy was showering, the taxi was waiting outside a boutique for the woman to pick up a package, which hadn't been wrapped yet, because the girl who was supposed to wrap it had broken up with her boyfriend the night before, and forgot. When the package was wrapped, the woman, who was back in the cab, was blocked by a delivery truck, all the while Daisy was getting dressed. The delivery truck pulled away and the taxi was able to move, while Daisy, the last to be dressed, waited for one of her friends, who had broken a shoelace. While the taxi was stopped, waiting for a traffic light, Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater.
本傑明·巴頓:有些時候我們就活在即將發生沖撞的軌道上,渾然不知。無論它是意外發生的還是蓄謀已久的,對此我們都無能為力。一個住在巴黎的女人正在去購物的路上,但是她忘記拿她的大衣,便回去取了。當她去拿衣服時,電話鈴響了,所以她停下來去接電話,並聊了幾分鍾。就在那個女人打電話的時候,黛西就在為巴黎大劇院的演出而排練。就在她排練時,那個女人打完了電話,離開了屋子去叫一輛計程車(但錯過了一班)。現在一個計程車司機由於這班工作完的比較早,便停下來去喝杯咖啡,與此同時黛西還在排練。這個提前完成了這趟工作喝了杯咖啡的計程車司機,接了那個錯過一班計程車的去購物的女人。計程車被迫因為一個橫穿道路的人急停了一下,因為一個男人比原來上班的時間晚起了五分鍾,由於他忘記了上好鬧鍾。而就在那個晚起的,忘記上鬧鍾的男人過馬路時,黛西也完成了排練,正在沖澡。而就在黛西洗澡的時候,那個計程車司機在精品店外,等那個女人去拿她的商品。那個商品還沒有被服務員提前包裝好,因為昨天晚上那個服務員剛剛和男朋友分手,把這件事情忘的一干二凈。當商品被包好後,那個女人回到車上,車租車又被一輛運貨車擋了一下,此時此刻黛西也梳妝完畢。在運貨車離開後,計程車終於可以行駛了。當黛西最後一個打扮完後,便等待她其中一個鞋帶斷了的朋友。就在計程車停著等候紅綠燈時,黛西和她朋友從劇院出來了。
Benjamin Button: And if only one thing had happened differently: if that shoelace hadn't broken; or that delivery truck had moved moments earlier; or that package had been wrapped and ready, because the girl hadn't broken up with her boyfriend; or that man had set his alarm and got up five minutes earlier; or that taxi driver hadn't stopped for a cup of coffee; or that woman had remembered her coat, and got into an earlier cab, Daisy and her friend would've crossed the street, and the taxi would've driven by. But life being what it is - a series of intersecting lives and incidents, out of anyone's control - that taxi did not go by, and that driver was momentarily distracted, and that taxi hit Daisy, and her leg was crushed.
本傑明·巴頓:如果只有那麼一件事情,並沒有按原來發生的話,如果那個鞋帶沒有斷掉;或者如果那輛貨車提前幾分鍾開走;如果那個商品早早就被包裝好,因為她沒有和他的男朋友分手;如果那個男人的鬧鍾提前上了五分鍾;如果那個司機沒有停下來去喝杯咖啡;如果那個女人沒有忘記她的大衣,而坐上了早一班的計程車,黛西和她的朋友就將穿過馬路,計程車也只會擦肩而過。但是生活就是這么不可預測,在一系列的交錯層疊的人與事中,沒有誰能掌控它們,而計程車沒有碰巧開過去,那個司機也有些精力不集中,那個計程車還是撞到了黛西,她的腿被撞傷了。

希望能幫到你哦~~

⑥ 英語電影經典獨白

瘋狂主婦
mary alice 的經典獨白。

第三季第一集

Every storm brings with it hope.
每聲風暴隨之而來的是希望。
That』s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不論如何,到了早晨,一切都會變干凈。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最頑固的污點也會消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像對清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
錯誤的結果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的創傷
Oh the memory of his kiss.
親吻的記憶
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我們等待著風暴退卻,期待著雨過天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我們清楚在心中, 有些污點是如此頑固。
Nothing can wash them away.
沒有什麼能將它們清除。

第三季第二季

Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有沒有遇到過完美的一對,兩個精神伴侶, 他們的愛永恆依舊?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
兩個相愛的人,關系從沒有遭到過威脅?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任對方?
If you haven』t met the perfect couple
如果你沒有遇到過完美的一對
Let me introce you
讓我來為你介紹。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他們站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他們的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don』t have to look at each other.
對於新婚伴侶,那就是他們不需要正眼看對方。

第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我們都在負重前行。
Of course, it』s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
當然,能結伴而行會很幸福。有人幫助分擔重負。
But usually it』s easier to just drop we』ve been carrying.
但通常拋掉負擔會更簡單。
So we can get home that much sooner.
這樣我們就能早日歸家。
assuming, of course,
設想著,當然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人會在家迎接我們歸來。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
為什麼有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我們不顧一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因為我們都知道,有的機會也許我們放棄的太快。

第三季第四集

We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我們都有要改寫歷史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有時候我們需要給自己找一些托辭。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有時我們想要傷害那些曾經傷害過我們的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有時我們只是不想自己困窘難堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
當然,有時改寫歷史只是另一種方式去說謊。
But what is history anyway?
但是,歷史究竟是什麼呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
難道只是一系列的謊言嗎?

第三季第五集

Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
陰謀破壞,每個人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望復仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些尋覓愛情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些決定一刀兩斷的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的願望簡單而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有時候 那屬於其他人。

第三季第六集

There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有處罪人懺悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
當他們懺悔完,都期待能得到寬恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事實上,不是所有懺悔都值得被原諒。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多數人,秘密計劃敗露了得到應有的譴責。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多數人 報復動機暴露了得到隨之而來的懲罰
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔過,才有權利獲得第二次機會。
Were just why it』s best to think twice before you confess.
這就是為什麼最好在你懺悔前先三思而後行…
Especially if you don』t know what it is you』re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在懺悔什麼

第三季第七集

Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了個夢
It was one she had many times before.
一個她曾經做過多次的夢。
「hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I』m fine
Ok, I』ll see you later」
But this night, something changed
但是這個夜裡,有一些變化
「no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出來。
Please…tell me what』s wrong
求你了, 告訴我哪裡出問題了。
Let me save you.
You can』t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can』t prevent what can』t predict.
親愛的,我們不能預防我們所不能預知的
Isn』t there anything I could do?
有什麼是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受這美麗的一天。
We get so few of them.
我們很少有這樣的一天

This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
這是最後一次Lynette夢見我
And for her sake, I』m grateful.
對於她的悲傷,我很感激。

第三季第八集

There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我們想要告訴孩子們
We』d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我們想說服他們,不要這么快就長大。
But they won』t listen.
但他們聽不進去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我們想告訴他們,花容總有凋謝的一天,但他們拒絕相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我們警告他們,他們的所作所為會有後果,但他們仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
終有一天,孩子們會意識到這個世界是危險的
So it』s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我們要做的就是,盡一切可能來保護他們
Absolutely anything
當然,不惜一切代價。

第三季第九集

Dangerous men walk among us.
危險的人在我們之中潛伏。
And we can』t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我們不是總能肯定他們是誰,或者他們隱藏著怎樣的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑慮得到證實。
We can take action.
我們就可以採取行動。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他們的行事議程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我們就能採取措施保護自己和我們愛的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危險的人會造成巨大的傷害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有時候他們所做有最危險的事, 是對他們自己做的。

⑦ 一兩分鍾的簡單電影獨白(英文)

The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

⑧ 急求英語原版電影經典對白 時長2分鍾左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!

自己挑哇,我也不知道那個適合你

1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。

2、《亂世佳人》經典對白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希禮•威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。

Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂•斯佳麗•歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?
喬•布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那麼你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
喬•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬•布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高興。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
喬•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
喬•布拉德雷:非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅

4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段
You know it』s funny what a young man recollects. 『Cause I don』t remember being born. I don』t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don』t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麼出世,不記得第一次聖誕禮物是什麼,也不記得我第一次出去野餐是什麼時候,但我記得第一次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.

Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你願意,可以坐在這兒.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.

阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren』t you? What』s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎麼了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:沒什麼,謝謝你.我的腿很好,好極了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back』s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她一路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說
話,或者問我問題.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻還是什麼?
Gump: Mama says 「Stupid is as stupid does.」
阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》對白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
6、《勇敢的心》經典對白
Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這么做! 這簡直就是去自殺!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付一支軍隊.
Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不一定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰斗.
Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪兒?
I'm going with you. 跟著你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是嗎?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什麼?
I'm going to help. 我要去幫你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你會成為好幫手的,但是我要你留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看你的.

⑨ 美國往事經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

美國往事經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

《美國往事》講述的並非是一個邏輯完整的傳統故事,而是他本人對他一生所鍾愛的美國歷史、文化與精神的一次純粹自我的表達。影片以紐約的猶太社區為背景,敘述四個從小一起長大的童年玩伴之間糾葛的`恩怨情仇。

《美國往事》經典台詞

1.對你的思念讓我熬過了這一切你知道你對我有多重要嗎?

And that would get me through it all.You know how important that was to me?

2.在墓園里翻雲覆雨,他們經常如此別擔心,他不是同性戀

Turning over in the grave. They do it every time.Don't worry. A pansy he ain't.

3.你們拍到了我沒穿褲子的照片,不,我們拍到你在和未成年少女亂搞

You boys caught me with my pants down that time.No, we caught you with your schmuck in a minor.

4.人生何其妙,如是而已 其實也不是什麼大事

Life is stranger than shit, that's all. It's a pisser. No big story.

5.我真不敢相信 我的第一次是個爛條子替我付錢

I can't believe it. My first time, and a lousy cop's paying for it.

6.今晚我們喝下的不只是酒還有我們十年的歲月 十年,不虛此行

There's more onboard tonight than just booze.It's 10 years of our lives. Ten years that were really worth living.

7.她將要得到他的第一個吻 奪去我天堂中無上的快樂

and spend that kiss which is my heaven to have.

8.情同手足的朋友 為紀念永恆的回憶而立

Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.

9.當有朋友背叛你時,你就該反擊

When you've been betrayed by a friend, you hit back.

10.好死不如賴活

Better off than being dead.

11.你說的沒錯,貝利先生,我殺過人。有時是為了自衛,有時是為了錢。曾有許多人來找我們,生意上的夥伴,對手,女人。。。有些事情我們做,有些我們不做。我們永遠猜不透你在想什麼。

It's ture, I have killed people, Mr. Bailey. Sometime to defend myself. Sometimes for money. And many people used to come to us. Business partners, rivals, lovers...Some of the jobs we took, and some we didn't. Yours is one we would never touch.

12.不準你這么說 不準你再這么說我

Don't you ever say that to me. Don't ever say that to me again!

13.即使是黑社會,也能帶來好結局

Ends justify means in decisive gangland encounter.

閱讀全文

與英文電影一段經典獨白相關的資料

熱點內容
林正林電影大全電影 瀏覽:212
鋼鐵俠主角托尼最新電影 瀏覽:929
電影奧斯維辛大逃亡音樂的名稱 瀏覽:854
女主角沒腿的法國電影 瀏覽:665
幾部勵志的英文電影推薦 瀏覽:655
中文基督電影 瀏覽:356
電影院被摸 瀏覽:908
用圖片合成電影膠片動畫 瀏覽:682
電影配樂用古典音樂 瀏覽:110
李孟羲演過的電影大全在線觀看 瀏覽:837
第一部配音電影下載 瀏覽:450
電影紅星大道觀後感 瀏覽:825
龍咁威2粵語電影完整版 瀏覽:735
社區國際電影節活動 瀏覽:802
電影演員李超照片 瀏覽:567
台灣拍的的三國題材電影 瀏覽:976
有什麼泰國電影說降頭的 瀏覽:474
食人魚電影裸泳圖片 瀏覽:53
起跑線電影悲傷音樂 瀏覽:993
電影閏年的背景音樂 瀏覽:224