導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影的對話帶翻譯

英文電影的對話帶翻譯

發布時間:2023-08-09 03:05:23

1. 英文電影經典台詞50句 附電影名和中文譯文

《肖申克的救贖》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道接下來會遇到什麼。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen everyday. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.如果你有任何需要我都會在近旁。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(2)We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 (7)I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你深過我愛任何女人;而且我等待你長過我等待任何女人。
(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,我不在乎。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易 .7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早 也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作吸引著我! 我能看著(別人)工作好幾個小時。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《The Wizard of OZ綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。

《Jane Eyre簡·愛》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
「我告訴你我非走不可!」我回駁著,感情很有些沖動。「你難道認為,我會留下來甘願做一個對你來說無足輕重的人?你以為我是一架機器?——一架沒有感情的機器?能夠容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?難道就因為我一貧如洗、默默無聞、長相平庸、個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗、常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

2. 5句英語電影中的經典語錄 原句加翻譯

1.
One
meets
its
destiny
on
the
road
he
takes
to
avoid
it.
.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
2.
Your
mind
is
like
this
water,
my
friend
,
when
it
is
agitated
,it
becomes
difficult
to
see
,but
if
you
allow
it
to
settle
,
the
answer
becomes
clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。
3.
Quit!don't
quit!
Noodles!don't
noodles!
You
are
too
concerned
with
at
once
and
what
will
be
.Yesterday
is
History,
Tomorrow
is
a
Mystery,
and
Today
is
a
Gift:
That's
why
we
call
it----the
Present.
放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了。有句諺語說得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日勝現金。這就是為什麼叫做"現金"了。
4.
Yesterday
is
history
Tomorrow
is
a
mystery
But
today
is
a
gift
That
is
why
it』s
called
the
present
(the
gift)昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(有「現在」和「禮物」的意思)。
5.
There
are
no
accidents
存在即合理

3. 10句經典英語電影並翻譯

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。

4. 英文電影對話怎麼翻譯

具體的翻譯如下:

This summer, the hottest movie is Jurassic Park. This series of films is very popular all over the world. When I saw the first movie, I was deeply impressed by the world of dinosaurs.

這個夏天,最熱門的電影當屬於《侏羅紀公園》。這個系列電影在全世界都很受歡迎。當我看第一部的時候,就對恐龍的世界留下了很深刻的印象。

The director is very talented and makes full use of computer
technology to show people a magical world. The audience can see all
kinds of dinosaurs in the movie and learn about these giant animals.

導演很有才能,充分利用了電腦技術,給人們展示了一個神奇的世界。觀眾能夠在電影中看到各種各樣的恐龍,也學到了關於這些巨型動物的知識。

In
the movie, people and these animals can't coexist, because people
always want to hurt them and get benefits. So there is always war,
dinosaurs eat people, people want to kill dinosaurs. It's time for
humans to think about what they should do to nature.

在電影中,人們和這些動物無法共存,因為人類總想要傷害它們,獲取利益。因此總是存在戰爭,恐龍吃人,人想要殺掉恐龍。人類該是時候思考下他們應該對大自然做些什麼。

這部分內容主要考察的是現在完成時的知識點:

過去的動作或狀態持續到現在,對現在造成的影響,可能持續發生下去。在英語時態中,「時」指動作發生的時間,「態」指動作的樣子和狀態。

完成時態的構成分為兩部分:一是助動詞,二是實義動詞的過去分詞-ed。具體來說,用助動詞have/has表示「時」,以表明動作發生的時間是在過去、現在還是將來;用過去分詞來表示動作的「態」,以表明該動作已經完成,而且對現在有一定的影響。

它的構成是:主語+助動詞(have/has) +動詞的過去分詞。(done)

5. 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!

獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容:     辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。        要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。

6. 英文電影里的經典對白及翻譯

what's the matter ma? 媽,怎麼回事?
I『m died, Florus.弗勒斯,我快要死了。
Come on here and sit down over here.進來,過來坐下!
why are you die ma?媽,你為什麼要死?
my time,it』s my time.我的時候到了,時候到了。
oh,my heart.Don't be afraid.心肝寶貝,你別害怕。
Dead is a part of life.死亡是人生的一部分。
Somewhere are all death to do.是每一個人要去的終點。
I didn't know it.我原來不知道。
But I am destined to be your mama.卻註定了要做你的媽媽。
I try my best that I could.我盡我的全力了。
You do good ma.媽媽!你盡了全力。
We believed you have hold your own destiny.我相信你也把握了自己的命運。
you have to do the best that the God give you.把神給你的恩賜發揮到極致。
what's my destiny,ma?我的命運是什麼,媽?
you gonna figure it out by yourself.那要你自己去弄清楚。
life is like a box of chocolate .人生像一盒巧克力。
No one will know what you have got.你無法知道你吃到什麼口味。
Ma always have the well explain to let me understand.媽總是有辦法比喻得讓我明白。
I will miss you,Florus.弗勒斯,我會想念你。
She have got the cancer and dead on Tuesday.她得了癌症,星期二死亡。
I bought her a new hat with litter flower on it.我給她買了一頂有小花的帽子。

希望你能滿意。

7. 好的電影英語句子帶翻譯

電影是一門年輕的綜合藝術,同時也是科學進步與工業革命的產物,深深地打上了商業文明的烙印。下面是我帶來的好的電影英語 句子 帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯1

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939

第1名:“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”——《亂世佳人》(1939年)

2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972

第2名:“我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。”——《教父》(1972年)

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,

instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

第3名:“你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像

現在這樣當個小混混。"”——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第4名:“托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

第6名:“來吧,讓我也高興高興。”——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

第8名:“願原力與你同在。”——《星球大戰》(1977年)

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

第9名:“緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

第10名:“你是在對我說話嗎?”——《計程車司機》(1976年)

11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967

第11名:“現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。”——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979

第12名:“我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。”——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970

第13名:“真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。”——《 愛情 故事 》(1970年)

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941

第14名:"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)

15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982

第15名:“E.T.打電話回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967

第16名:“他們叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)

17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941

第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凱恩》(1941年)

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949

第18名:“成了!媽!世界之巔!”——《白熱》(1949年)

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976

第19名:“我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。”——《電視台風雲》(1976年)

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942

第20名:“路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

The Silence of the Lambs, 1991

第21名:“曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962

第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《諾博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)

23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第23名:“沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第24名:“我很大!是畫面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996

第25名:“給我錢!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)

26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933

試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)

27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969

試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯2

You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》)

You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》)

There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)

Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》)

Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》)

As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》)

Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》)

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》)

Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》)

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》)

Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)

I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》)

Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraodinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》)

I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)

好的電影英語句子帶翻譯3

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

8. 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)

拓展資料:

(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。

(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。

英文網路

9. 英語求一電影 經典英文 對白,最好把翻譯帶上,謝謝

給你一段《簡愛》的經典對白。

簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!

簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

簡:你是說真的?You mean it?

羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.

閱讀全文

與英文電影的對話帶翻譯相關的資料

熱點內容
如何查昨天電影院的座是誰 瀏覽:893
講述電影情節的英語作文 瀏覽:182
有什麼免費的好看的動漫電影 瀏覽:404
懸崖之上電影英文名稱 瀏覽:415
劉德華演了些什麼好看的電影 瀏覽:643
電影藍宇結局為何要讓藍宇去死 瀏覽:989
好看電視劇愛情電影網 瀏覽:761
電影院里做 瀏覽:522
國泰電影院地址 瀏覽:552
電影ppt的圖片素材 瀏覽:687
以導演經歷拍成的電影 瀏覽:876
電影拍完的圖片 瀏覽:302
21牛年春節電影票價格 瀏覽:607
求個免費超清電影網站 瀏覽:43
美國電影恩怨晴天結局 瀏覽:558
法國電影日光美人 瀏覽:830
抖音播放電影剪輯時的背景音樂 瀏覽:751
電影血傘凶靈演員表 瀏覽:886
演員吳家珍電影 瀏覽:87
看電影的網站啊 瀏覽:865