❶ 求NBA季後賽宣傳片的英文台詞
Howard & Paul 霍華德和保羅
We gonna win, yea. Thats not me pride, thats me beleive it, thats me
beleive in myself and my teammates. Trust me, you guys whoever want the ring
and whoever been the champion. They beleive it, too. We are not here to lose.
德懷特·霍華特/克里斯·保羅
我們將會勝利,沒錯。我並不自傲,但我和隊友都對此深信不疑。相信我,無論誰成為冠軍,戴上戒指,他們都相信這一點。我們為了勝利而來。
Kobe & Oneal 科比和奧尼爾
There's so many emotions at the end of the season nobody likes to talk about it.. but one of them is fear. fear that you come this far and it could all end; but me.. I like the fear! It means I'm close It means I'm ready.
科比·布萊恩特/沙奎爾·奧尼爾
賽季末總是百感交集,但卻沒人願意談論。有一種感覺叫做恐懼,害怕漫長的征程就此結束。但是我?我喜歡恐懼。它意味著我離冠軍更近了一步,它意味著我已經准備好了。
James & Garnett 詹姆斯和加內特
Our dream about wining it all since Im probably nine years old. I remamber the
same verb winning it all. I made my mind right there, that was gonna be me,
that I was gonna to be part of that.Some dreams fade over time,
but not this one.
勒布朗·詹姆斯/凱文·加內特
九歲時,我就夢想要贏。我記得贏也是個動詞。當時的我下定決心,贏屬於我,我要贏。時間會讓夢想褪色,但這個永遠不會。
Kidd & Nash 基德和納什
After 82 games, theres part of you that wonder if you have anything left,
if you have anyhting more to give. But somehow from somewhere, you find it.
You dig deeper. You have to, because if you dont, you go home.
賈森·基德/史蒂夫·納什
經歷了82場比賽,你還剩下什麼?你還有什麼可以付出?但你還可以做得更多。你也必須這么做,否則,就不要打籃球。
❷ 經典英文電影台詞勵志
經典英文電影台詞勵志一
1、“There is no certainty, only opportunity.”V for Vendetta (2005) - V (Hugo We****ing)
沒有一定會怎樣,只有可能會怎樣。——《V字仇殺隊》,V(雨果-威明)
2、“A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” Wag the Dog (1997) - Conrad Brean (Robert De Niro)
今天的好計劃勝過明天的.完美計劃。——《搖尾狗》,康拉德-布瑞恩(羅伯特-德-尼羅)
3、“Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.” The Dish (2000) - Cliff Buxton (Sam Neill)
比失敗更令人恐懼的是懊悔。——《天線》,克里夫-巴克頓(山姆-內爾)
4、“It's what you do right now that makes a difference.” Black Hawk Down (2001) - Jeff Struecker (Brian Van Holt)
你現在所做的是改變現狀的關鍵。——《黑鷹降落》,傑夫-(布萊恩-范-霍爾特)
5、“No point in punching things you can't see.” Cinderella Man (2005) - James Braddock (Russell Crowe)
打擊那些你看不到的東西沒有意義。——《鐵拳男人》,詹姆斯-布拉德克(拉塞爾-克勞)
6、“onstantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.”Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) - Joel Barrish (Jim Carrey)
說個不停不一定是交流。——《美麗心靈的永恆陽光》,喬爾-巴瑞士(金-凱瑞)
7、“It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you.”Batman Begins (2005) - Rachel Dawes (Katie Holmes)
你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。——《蝙蝠俠:開戰時刻》,雷切爾-道斯(凱蒂-赫爾姆斯)
8、“Men don't follow titles, they follow courage.” Br****eheart (1995) - William Wallace (Mel Gibson)
人們追隨勇敢者,而不是位高者。——《勇敢的心》,威廉-華萊士(梅爾-吉布森)
9、“If work has no intention, it's not work at all. It's an empty motion.”The Razor's Edge (1984) - Raaz (Saeed Jaffrey)
如果工作沒有目標,那就不是工作,而是空洞的行為。——《刀鋒》,里茲(薩伊德-傑弗瑞)
10、 “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.”Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) - Dumbledore (Richard Harris)
決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。——《哈利-波特與密室》,鄧布利多(理查德-哈里斯)
12. 《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if l changed intosomething more comfortable?
13. 《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you' tll the 'flows'comehome. On second thoughts, I' d 'rather 'dancewith' the cows' til you came home.
14. 《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——anddon' t be stinchy, baby.
15. 《美夢成真》
The and , is only the beginning.
16. 《Phenomenon》
"Will you love me for the rest of my life?"
"No, I'll love you for the rest of mine. "
17. 《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, itmust be in the attempt of understanding some-one or sharing something。
經典英文電影台詞勵志二
1. 《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2. 《泰坦尼克事情》
Jack: "Youmust do me this honor... prom-ism me you will survive.., that you will never giveup... no matter what happens... no matter howhopeless... prorrise me now, and nave(let go of-that promise."
3. 《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4. 《阿甘正傳》
Momma always7 said: "Life is like a box ofchocolates, Forrest. You never know what you.! regonna get."
Mother. It's my time. It's just my time. Oh,now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death isjust a part of life, something we're ail destinedto do. I didnWt know it. But was destined to beyour momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupiddoes'.
"I'll be back!"
6. 《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes,tastes we have sw'allowed, bodies we haveentered and swum up lie rivers, fears we have.hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all thismarked on my body. We are the real countries,not the boundaries drawn on maps with names ofpowerful men. I Know you will come and carry meout into the palace of winds, that's all I'vewanted-to walk in such a place with you, withfriends, on the earth without maps.
7. 《空軍一號》
"My family first"
8. 《羅馬假日》
I have to leave yau now. i'm Bring to that cornerthere,and turn. You stay in car and drive away.Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner.Just drive way and leave me as I leave you.
Well,life isn't always what one likes, istn'tit?
9、《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10、《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all theworld, she walks into mine.
It' s not the men in your life that counts,it' s the life ,in your men.
❸ 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally?like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生, 詞語大全 ,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳……
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的拱 手相 讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你 的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的。死亡不再有,也不再有和生死離別,不再有,因往事已矣。
❹ 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白
經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?
英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊
2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。
3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。
4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。
5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :
1. 50句經典的英語名言
2. 20句英語電影台詞
3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞
4. 經典英語名言50句
5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
❺ 求籃球電影《光榮之路》裡面的一句台詞 要英文原版的
可能不同的版本翻譯不一樣吧,這個版本翻譯是這樣的:
這是全國冠軍賽 他們不是魚腩你就不知所措了?
他們會打球 我們更會 比所有活人都更會
打出風格 上場吧
This the national championship.
Are you surprised? They come to play.
So we got to play back. We know how
to play this game better than anybody.
Play the game. Let's go.
❻ 一些英文電影里戰前動員的對白,相當讓人激動的那些。
加勒比海盜3
The other ships will still be looking to us,
the Black Pearl to lead,
and what will they see?
Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship?
No, they will see free men and freedom!
And the enemy will see the flash of our canons and they will hear the ringing of our swords and they will know what we can do!
With the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts!
Gentlemen,
Hoist the Colours!
=================
獨立日
Good morning.
In less than an hour,
aircrafts from here will join others from around the world.
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.
Mankind - the word should hold new meaning for all of us today.
We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest.
Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July,
and you will be once again be fighting for our freedom.
Not from tyrrany, oppression or persecution.
But from annihilation.
We are fighting for our right to live.
To exist.
And should we win the day,
the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday.
For today is the day the world declare in one voice
'We will not go quietly into the night!
We're not going to vanish without a fight.
We're going to live on.
We're going to survive.
Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
=================
勇敢的心
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you』ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom!
❼ 勵志英文電影經典台詞20句
1.《肖申克的救贖》
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
2. 《教父》
Great men are not born great, they grow great.
偉大的人不是生下來就偉大的,而是在成長過程中顯示其偉大的。
3.《當幸福來敲門》
I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.
9.《奇跡男孩》
Maybe if we knew what other people were thinking, we'd know that no one's ordinary. and we all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our life.
如果我們了解別人的想法,我們就會知道沒有人是平凡的,並且我們都值得站起來為他們鼓一次掌。
10.《死亡詩社》
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.
當你認為你知道某件事時,必須再以不同角度看它。