㈠ 跪求英語電影中俗語或者成語 帶翻譯 重點是要帶出處!!!英語課急用~謝謝大神了!
這是從豆瓣轉來的,原作者是 咖灰
大爆炸一到五季口語精髓
望採納喲
1.reach an impasse: 遭遇窘境
2.childhood issues:童年的問題
3.be a natural at sth.:擅長做某事
4.roll the dice:滾篩子
5.be pedantic:迂腐的
6.look on the bright side:從積極的一面看問題
7.choke on sth:吃。。噎到
8.have a little spat:口水戰(sheldon一直樂此不疲的)
9.take your mind off those things:不要再想這些問題
10.back off:讓開
11.be itching to do sth:渴望做某事
12.have the guts to do:有勇氣做某事(eg.Raj will never have the guts to talk to hot girls.)
13.pick up on all her little hints:領會她的某些暗示
14.be a little peeved:耍脾氣
15.build an empire with sb from the ground:與某人一起白手起家
16.It's a sign:這是註定的
17.drift out:開小差(字面意思:汽車移滑 =half-listening/half-minded)
18.blend in:融入圈子
19.put yourself down:擺平自己(=swallow your pride)
20.I『m a little on edge:我剛有點激動,不耐煩(貌似是sheldon說的)
21.It baffles me:。。讓我不解(sheldon常說)
22.miss speaking for the couple now:妻管嚴(Haward說Penny 和 Leonard)
23.obnoxious and insufferable:又討厭又難以忍受(好像是Leonard說Sheldon)
24.expel sb from the country:把某人從國家驅逐出去(Raj)
25.Be deported:被驅逐
26.on trial:在實驗中或者受審
27.lose my cool:哥不淡定了(這么覺得這能Sheldon 能說出來)
28.run into a dead end:死路一條
29.be adept at reading facial cues:擅長察言觀色(from Sheldon )
30.conjugal visit:夫妻之間的訪問
31.I'm the third wheel:我是電燈泡
32.make a pact:約法三章
33.pull strings:套近乎
34.maternity leave:產假
35.buckle down:認真做事或者扣緊
36.homunculus:雛形人(Sheldon諷刺Leonard)
37.future appears to be bleak:前途慘淡
38.What stakes do you propose:你和我賭神馬?
39.you have a wager:你有賭注了
40.ironic doesn't agree with me:我不喜歡諷刺
41.shack up with sb:與某人同居
42.first come, first serve:先到先得
43.take the pressure off:卸下壓力
44.fix on the trivial:為小事糾結(Leonard 形容Sheldon)
45.in a moment filled with biblical resonance:醍醐灌頂
46.self-criticism and repentance:自我批評和後悔
47.catch a break:休息一下
48.buoy my spirit:振奮精神
49.lessen your discomfort:減輕你的不適
50.ground-breaking strikes:極大的打擊
51.career trajectory has taken a minor detour:職業道路有點偏差
52.with a docterate:獲得博士學位(eg.Haward is the only men who does not possess a doctrate.)
53.be a godsend:及時雨
54.I am engineered:我是試管嬰兒
55.one's life revolve around:某人的生活以。。為中心
56.be wiped clean:一干二凈了
57.beneath the exterior,there are cracks:在貌似完好的外表下充滿了危機
58.cool off :冷靜下來
59.Mull over:考慮
60.go off on the wrong foot:有些誤解
61.I'm in no position to do:我沒有打算去做。。
62.I don't possess the tool of leadership:我不擅長領導
63.pipe dream:白日夢
64.deploy out on a mission:為一個任務差遣
65.old prank:常用的笑話-fall for one of sheldon's old pranks
66.hover over my head:在我腦袋中盤旋
67.telephone is unlisted:沒有存電話
68.sullen teenage daughter:沉悶的處於青春期的女兒
69.I'm on fire:我狀態超好。
70.be within earshot:還在聽力范圍之內
71.bonus question:附加題
72.propose an enormous undertaking:費了很大精力
73.I'm not good with cold:我怕冷
74.descend into anarchy:衰退至無政府狀態
75.mind-blowing:引起幻覺的,興奮的
76.zip your hole:把嘴閉上
77.make small talk:閑聊
78.get me wrong:誤解我
79.get your mind off this:別再想這個了
80.What do you say?:你覺得呢?
81.blissful evening:美妙的夜晚
82.mouthwash:漱口水 body wash:沐浴液 hair conditioner:護發素
83.catch up with you:跟上你
84.ravish me:蹂躪我吧
85.break dancer:噼啪舞者
86.housewarming gift:搬家禮物
87.a little bubbles forming on the corners of one's mouth:恨得某人咬牙切齒(Penny給Sheldon找CD那集)
88.outearn sb:比某人掙錢多
89.assembly line:流水線
90.be condescening:屈尊的
91.take a nap:小睡一會
92.bluetooth:藍牙
93.head off:扼殺
94.quench our thirst:遏制渴望
95.pull together:齊心協力(Penny做頭花那集)
96.can't-miss smypossium:不可錯過的論壇會
97.get a shot=take a shot:試一試
98.creep sb out:惡心某人
99.be disproportionate to my physical stature:和我體型不成比例
100.unmitigated disaster:為緩解的災難
101.flash drive:優盤
102.slumdog millionare:平民窟的百萬富翁
103.small package good things:濃縮就是精華(Leonard形容自己)
104.moonpie:小甜心(Sheldon的memaww)
105.black out:暈倒
106.pop into my head:在我的腦海中出現
107.go black:失去意識
108.lifesaver:救命恩人
109.intrude on:侵犯
110.take it personally:別介意
111.be too hard on sb:對某人太苛刻
112.be louging on a sofa:在沙發上懶散得躺著
113.enlighten sb:啟發某人
114.never-ending stream of:永無止境的。。
115.find out sound:潤嗓子
116.menopausal symptoms:更年期
117.perky:活潑(penny 去試鏡)
118.be tempted:被。。吸引
119.smooth talker:擅長談話的人
120.despite a hard and crusty shell, he is a sensitive men:在堅強的外表下,他是一個內心敏感的人
121.nuture it and make it shine:培養它
122.get over oneself:別自以為是
123.call it off:取消
124.get braces off:把牙套去掉
125.my hubris and my pride:我的自以為是和驕傲
126.a little carried away:有點過分
127.you pick up on that:你看穿了
128.hit it off:合得來
129. be behind on one's bill:手頭緊
130.move a conversation forward:推進談話
131.get off my case:別管我
132.It's my treat.:我請客
133.takeout food:外帶
134.sit-ups:仰卧起坐
135.The die has been cast:木已成舟
136.bring it on yourself:自找
137.lay the following conundrum at your feet:自找困難
138.conversation opener:開場白
139.slide over one:坐座位向旁邊移一個
140.tell on sb:打小報告(Leonard向Sheldon他媽)
141.that is big of you:氣量大(Penny形容Sheldon)
142.well played:夠狠(Sheldon 和PeNNY 斗那集)
143.psydo-reality:模擬秀
144.put it on the agenda:放在行程中
145.put it on mute:放靜音
146.take a stand:明確立場
147.rever sb:崇拜某人(Sheldon的女學生)
148.You are so witty:你真狡猾
149.it tickles:癢癢
150.doze off:打瞌睡
151.I'M On a roll:人氣高
152.hassle with:與。。斗爭
153.my door is open:我隨時歡迎你
154.weep for:流淚
155.second-rate mind/lesser mind/mediocro mind:智商一般的(Sheldon 說爛了都)
156.I'm close to a breadthrough:我差點就破記錄了
157.lower a bar:降低標准
158.flaunt one's success:炫耀某人的成功
159.close-up:特寫
160.be rife with:充滿了
161.crash to the ground:化為huijin
162.make oneself scarce:溜走
163.make pee-pee:尿尿
164.screen people out:篩選人
165.snort of derision:嘲諷的聲音
166.shore up self-esteen:建立起自尊
167.I'll take the bullit:我先試吧
168.spy on sb:監視某人
169.sb is a close talker:善於交談的人
170.get on my nerve:惹毛我了
171.cross my mind:出現在我的腦海中
172.I don't kown where I am:我不知道自己所處的位置
173.We are a good fit:我倆很合適
174.she speaks my language:她和我是一路人
175.be at each other's throat:看對方不順眼
176.hobnob with people :與人過分親近
177.beat our brains out:絞盡腦汁
178.make a habit of it:形成習慣
179.dwell on:總想著
180.go off:走火
181.Life I envisioned/pictured for us:我所預想的生活
182. be meant for each other:天生的一對
183.have a yen for me:對我蠢蠢欲動
184.thoughts started taking precedence over feeling:理性戰勝利感性
185.as the last days expired:隨著剩下幾天慢慢消逝
186.keep options open:保持自由身(Leonard描述他和penny的交往)
187.hook up with sb:與某人交往
188.Are you high:你喝高了么?
189.hold out for rediculous fatasy:堅持無聊的幻想
190.I do not judge a book by its cover,I'am interested in the person underneath:我不會以貌取人
191.masturbatory fantasies:YY
192.fiddle with oneself:擺弄自己
193.sink to his level:降低到他的水平
194.the more,the merrier:人越多,越好
195.play innocent with:裝清純
196.put it on vibrant:調成振動
197.take some sense into you:調教調教你
198.remarkable and high-achieving:有卓越成就的(Sheldon諷刺Penny沒學問時)
199.at length:詳細的
200.hungover:宿醉(Sheldon他媽)
㈡ 電影名言英語名言
每一個熱映的電影裡面都有很多 經典台詞 ,值得我們去慢慢品讀。以下是我為你整理的電影 名言 英語名言,歡迎大家閱讀。
電影名言英語名言【阿甘正傳】
1.Life is like a box of chocolates,you never know what you are going to get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
2.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開
3.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事
4.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
5.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
電影名言英語名言【勇敢的心】1.Every man dies, not every man really lives.
每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
2.We all end up dead, the question is how and why.
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。
3.Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔!
4.It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom.
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想
5.Just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom.
只有一個機會,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
電影名言英語名言【羅馬假日】1.To cry is perfectly normal.
想哭,這是很正常的是呀!
2.Well,life isn't always what one likes,is it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
3.I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live.
這里一切的記憶我都會珍惜。直到永遠。
4.I am in favor of any measure,Rome! By all means, Rome.
羅馬!無疑地是羅馬。
5.Well, looks like I'll have to move; and get myself a place with a kitchen.
看來我應該換一個帶廚房的公寓了.
電影名言英語名言【亂世佳人】1.After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
2.As God is my witness! I'll never be hungry again!
上帝給我作證!我決不再忍飢挨餓!!
3.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for,worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
4.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman.And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我從沒有像愛你一樣愛過任何一個女人。我也從沒有像等你那樣等過任何一個女人。
5.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
電影名言英語名言【七宗罪】1.The world is a fine plane,and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為它奮斗,我只同意後半句
2.Pride Envy Wrath Sloth Greed Gluttony Lust
傲慢嫉妒暴怒懶惰貪婪暴食慾望
3.It is easy to lose yourself in drugs,than it is easy to cope with life.
4.It is easy to steal what you want than to earn it.
5.It is easy to beat a child than to raise it.
6.Well,love costs,takes efforts,work.
>>>下一頁更多精彩的“電影名言英語名言”
㈢ 有關電影的英文名言
1、In any case, there is little chance that the wish will come true.不管怎樣,願望能實現的機會都微乎其微。《羅馬假日》
2、The endless city has everything, except the end, there is no end.連綿不絕的城市,什麼都有,除了盡頭,沒有盡頭。《海上鋼琴師》
3、No one's life is perfect, but every moment of life is beautiful.沒有人的人生是完美的,碧察但生命的每一刻都是美麗的。《美麗人生》
4、I always thought that the opposite of love is not love, until now I understand that the opposite of love is forgetting. I won't forget you, because I always love you.我一直以為愛的反義詞是不愛,直到現在我才明白,愛的反義詞是遺忘。我不會忘了你,因為我一直愛著你。《尋夢環游記》
5、It takes a lot of courage to change people's minds.改變大眾的想法,這需要很大的勇氣。《綠皮書》
6、There is no need to forgive, but it should not be forgotten.可以不需要原諒,但不應該被遺忘。《櫻瞎尋夢環游記》
7、I love you more than all the other things in the world combined.我愛你,超過了把世界上所有其他的東西全加在一起。《暮光之城》
8、Even if everyone hated him for it, it was his sacrifice. He doesn't want to be a hero. He's more important than a hero.即使所有人都因此恨他,這是他做出的犧牲。他不是要當英雄,他比英雄更重要。《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》
9、I stopped not because I saw, but because I didn't see. Do you understand? Because of what you can't see.我停下來,不是因為所見,是因為所不見。你明不明白?是因為看不見的東西。《海上鋼琴師》
10、If everyone had no business, the earth would turn much faster than it is now.要是大家都不管閑事,那樣地球就會轉得比現在快得多。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》
11、It is God's business to punish the wicked. We should learn to forgive.懲罰惡人是上帝的事,我們應該學會饒恕。《呼嘯山莊》
12、Of course, you have to lose your way to reach a place that no one can find.當然要迷失方向,才能到達一個無人能找到的地方。《加勒比海盜》
13、Avoidance and distrust is because I was abandoned by someone who should love me.躲避和不信任,是因為曾經被應該愛我的人脊慧空遺棄。《心靈捕手》
14、There are all kinds of people in the world. It happens that we have become friends. This is not fate, but that we should have been friends.這世界上有各種各樣的人,恰巧我們成為了朋友,這不是緣分,只僅僅是我們本就應該是朋友。《綠皮書》
15、I finally saw the funny side of things, so I'm always laughing now.我總算看到事情滑稽的一面了,所以我現在總是在笑。《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》
16、They don't have the right to choose whether to enter or not, but you do.他們沒有選擇是否進場的權利,但是你有。《綠皮書》
17、I hope I can be stronger, strong enough to make him a prisoner here forever.我希望我能更堅強一些,堅強到能讓他永遠成為我這里的囚徒。《暮光之城》
18、One day, you will meet an excellent man and get your perfect ending.總會有一天,你會遇到一個優秀的男人,得到屬於你的完美結局。《其實他沒那麼喜歡你》
19、He will never know that I love him. I love him not because he is handsome, but because he is more like myself than me.他永遠也不會知道我愛他,我愛他不是因為他長得英俊,而是因為他比我更像我自己。《呼嘯山莊》
20、I used him as a crutch for a long time and couldn't walk with others.我把他當成拐杖拄了好久,沒辦法再和其他人同行。《暮光之城》
21、We need heroes, but we don't deserve heroes.我們需要英雄,但我們卻不配擁有英雄。《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》
22、Whatever you do, do your best.不管你做什麼,都要做到最好。《綠皮書》
23、In this world, it often happens that the most insignificant person, if he always pays attention, will always have the opportunity to avenge those arrogant people.在這個世界上,常常出現這樣的情況:最微不足道的人,如果他時刻留意的話,總有機會向那些不可一世的人報仇雪恨。《教父》
24、I will hear your voice when I die, and my soul in the tomb is still happy.我死後還會聽見你的聲音,我在墓中的靈魂依然歡欣。《羅馬假日》
25、Their morality, their principles, is a boring joke. They lose everything when they encounter trouble. They will be good people only when they are in peace.他們的道德,他們的准則,是個無聊的笑話,一碰上麻煩就全丟了,他們只有在太平的時候才會當好人。《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》
26、You don't understand the real loss, because you can realize it only by loving others better than yourself. I don't think you dare to love like this.你不了解真正的失去,因為唯有愛別人勝於自己才能體會,我想你還不敢這樣愛人。《心靈捕手》
27、I told you, I am fate.我不開窗,我痛恨道別。《聞香識女人》
28、I don't know how to say goodbye to you. It's a thousand words.我不知道怎麼樣和你告別,真是千言萬語。《羅馬假日》
29、Everything we did led to this result.我們做過的每一件事導致了這樣的結果。《加勒比海盜》
30、Every city has its own uniqueness and unforgettable. It's hard to say, Rome! No doubt, Rome.每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!無疑的,就是羅馬!《羅馬假日》
31、You should write a letter to your brother; There are so many lonely people in the world because they don't have the courage to take the first step.你應該給你兄弟寫一封信;世界上之所以有那麼多孤單的人,是因為他們沒有勇氣邁出第一步。《綠皮書》
32、Truth is a beautiful and terrible thing that needs to be treated with extra caution.真相是一種美麗而可怕的東西,需要格外謹慎地對待。《哈利波特》
33、It's not enough to be a genius. It also takes courage to change people's hearts.成為天才是不夠的,還需要勇氣改變人們的心靈。《綠皮書》
34、Death is not really passing away, forgetting is the eternal death.死亡不是真的逝去,遺忘才是永恆的消亡。《尋夢環游記》
35、We'll catch him because he can bear it. Because he is not our hero, he is a silent guardian and vigilant protector.我們會抓他,因為他可以承受。因為他不是我們的英雄,他是沉默的守衛者,警惕的保護者。《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》
36、Don't hate your enemy, or you will make a wrong judgment.不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。《教父》
37、It's said that this is a compass. Of course, it doesn't point north.都說了這是指南針,當然不會指北。《加勒比海盜》
38、The only one who can beat me is myself. It's not that you won, but that my clown doesn't want to play.能打敗我的只有我自己,不是你贏了,而是我小丑不想玩了。《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》
39、On the gallows, facing the muzzle of the execution gun, I was as safe as Thailand.走上絞刑台,面對行刑的槍口,我息安之如泰。《死亡詩社》
40、Another fool who regards an idiot as a hero is still old-fashioned.又來一個把白痴當英雄的笨蛋,還是過氣的!《聞香識女人》
41、When your heart is broken, you will hear the voice from the bottom of your heart. The questioning of others is the direction of our efforts.心碎的時刻,定能聽到心底的聲音。別人的質疑,便是我們努力的方向。《瘋狂動物城》
42、He wants to sing and go to a further stage. What I want is to take root in life. His daughter is more important than music.他一心想唱歌,想去更遠的舞台,而我想的是在生活里好好紮根,女兒是比音樂更重要的事。《尋夢環游記》
43、You don't have to act, just be yourself.你用不著表演,只做你自己。《死亡詩社》
44、No matter what animal you are, change starts now.不管你是什麼動物,改變從現在開始。《瘋狂動物城》
45、What stopped me was not what I saw, but what I couldn't see. Do you understand? The ones I can't see. In that sprawling city, there is everything, but there is no end.阻止了我的腳步的,並不是我所看見的東西,而是我所無法看見的那些東西。你明白么?我看不見的那些。在那個無限蔓延的城市裡,什麼東西都有,可惟獨沒有盡頭。《海上鋼琴師》
46、When things go according to plan, no one will panic, even if the plan is very terrible.事情按計劃走時,沒人會恐慌,即使這個計劃非常可怕。《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》
47、You can't believe how beautiful nature is, just as people describe it.你無法相信大自然有多美,就跟人們口中形容的一樣。《綠皮書》
48、No matter how hard life is, I still have my guitar.人生再艱難,我還有我的吉他。《尋夢環游記》
49、I see many young people lack arms and legs, but this is not as terrible as the ugly soul, because the soul has no artificial limbs.我看到很多年輕人缺了胳膊,缺了腿,但這都不及醜陋的靈魂可怕,因為靈魂是沒有義肢的。《聞香識女人》
50、The most humble people, as long as they keep their eyes open, will sooner or later seize the opportunity to revenge the most powerful people.最卑微的人,只要時刻擦亮眼睛,就遲早能抓住機會,報復最有權勢的人。《教父》
51、When you love someone, everything is worth it, including the inevitable harm.愛上一個人的時候,一切都那麼值得,包括不可避免的傷害。《暮光之城》
52、Our small shortcomings, let's find the right person.我們的小缺點,讓我們找到對的人。《心靈捕手》
53、I like that. I can handle it.我喜歡那樣,我應付得來。《海上鋼琴師》
54、Either reading, or traveling, soul and body, there is always one on the road.要麼在讀書,要麼在旅行,靈魂和身體,總有一個在路上才好。《羅馬假日》
55、If you are good at doing something, you must do it in return.如果你擅長做什麼,就一定得做了有回報。《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》
56、In the animal City, every animal has unlimited possibilities.在動物城,每一個動物都有無限的可能。《瘋狂動物城》
57、Please allow me to speak on behalf of my news agency. We believe that your Royal Highness's belief will not be betrayed. 請准許我代表我的通訊社發言,我們相信公主殿下的信念是不會被辜負的。《羅馬假日》
58、We need superhuman courage to deal with the enemy, and it also takes great courage to stick to our position in front of our friends.對付敵人我們需要超人的膽量,而要在朋友面前堅持自己的立場,同樣也需要很大的勇氣。《哈利波特》
59、Violence can never win. Only by maintaining dignity can we win the real victory.暴力永遠不能取勝,保持尊嚴,才會贏得真正的勝利。《綠皮書》
60、It's fun to have a challenge, isn't it.有挑戰才有意思,不是么。《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》
61、Don't pity the dead, but sympathize with the living.不要可憐那些死去的人,要多同情些活著的人。《哈利波特》
62、I wish I were outside, I wish I was a girl again, savage, tenacious and free. Any injury will only make me laugh and will not drive me crazy.但願我在外面,但願我重新是個女孩子,野蠻、頑強、自由,任何傷害只會使我大笑,不會壓得我發瘋。《呼嘯山莊》
63、You're not bad, it's just pain.你不壞,只是痛苦而已。《聞香識女人》
64、You must understand that I have to perform my ties, just as the Royal Highness has her own responsibilities. 您必須理解我得履行自己的職責,正如公主殿下也有她自己的職責。《羅馬假日》
65、Death is not the end of life, forgetting is; I'll remember you.死亡不是生命的終點,遺忘才是; 我會記得你 。《尋夢環游記》
66、When you really love someone, everything is so worth it, including the inevitable harm.真正愛上一個人的時候,一切都那麼值得,包括不可避免的傷害。《暮光之城》
67、Take what you should take and never be soft hearted.拿自己應該拿的,絕不心慈手軟。《加勒比海盜》
68、Nothing is more terrible than mental disability, because there is no prosthetic limb to install. A woman's strong spirit is more valuable than her appearance, because even if she is alone, she can shine.沒有什麼比精神殘廢更可怕,因為沒有義肢可以裝。一個女人的堅強精神,比她的外在更可貴,因為即便她獨自一人,也能光芒四射。《聞香識女人》
69、Yes, this compass will not point north.朋友,原諒我。我不下船了。《海上鋼琴師》
70、It never snowed here before he came, but then it snowed.在他來以前,這里從來沒有下過雪,但後來下雪了。《剪刀手愛德華》
71、It's no use going back to yesterday, because I used to be different from today.回到昨天毫無用處,因為過去的我和今天有所不同。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》
72、The only sensible way to live in the world is to have no principles.在世上生存唯一明智的方式,就是沒有原則。《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》
73、Comedy painted black, laughter into emotion. Life is very beautiful, love a person, will shine.喜劇塗上了黑色,歡笑化為了感慨。人生很美麗,愛一個人,會發光。《美麗人生》
74、You don't have to understand what she says. You just have to believe her.你不用明白她說什麼,你只要相信她。《加勒比海盜》
75、Compared with running to the unknown, how romantic it is to keep the annihilation of old dreams.比起奔向未知的茫然,守著舊夢湮滅是多麼浪漫的事!《海上鋼琴師》
76、All right, come to me. You rabbits just love to cry.好了,到我這來。你們兔子,就是愛哭。《瘋狂動物城》
77、People say that the destination is not important. What matters is the process of travel.人家說目的地不重要,重要的是旅行的過程嘛。《加勒比海盜》
78、Since I am much smarter than most people, my mistakes will be more serious accordingly.由於我比大多數人聰明的多,我的錯誤也就相應地會更嚴重。《哈利波特》
79、Whoever should come will come. Once he comes, we must accept him.該來的總歸會來,一但來了,我們就必須接受他。《哈利波特》
80、Love is to make each other your biggest weakness, and then try your best to protect each other.愛就是讓對方成為自己最大的弱點,然後再用盡全力守護彼此。《暮光之城》
81、The meaning of success lies not in what you want to get, but in how far you have gone from the starting point of that struggle.成功的含義不在於要得到什麼,而在於你從那個奮斗的起點走了多遠。《心靈捕手》