『壹』 如何看待迪士尼的《花木蘭》講的是英語
迪士尼的《花木蘭》講的是英語是因為《花木蘭》主要由美國公司製作,《花木蘭》的上映將針對全球而不是僅中國,因此英語作為國際性語言,成為了《花木蘭》的原聲,但是在中國本地上映的《花木蘭》也會有國語配音版。
《花木蘭》由華特·迪士尼影片公司出品,由妮基·卡羅執導、劉亦菲、甄子丹領銜主演,鞏俐、李連傑特別出演,李截、安柚鑫主演,於2020年9月11日在中國內地上映,因新冠疫情影響部分國家/地區上線迪士尼+付費觀看。
(1)花木蘭電影動畫片英文版擴展閱讀
故事背景:
《花木蘭》該片根據迪士尼1998年出品的同名動畫片改編,故事發生在中國,中國的皇帝頒布法令,要求每家出一名男子服兵役,抵禦北方侵略者。作為一名受人尊敬的戰士的長女,花木蘭(劉亦菲飾)站出來替生病的父親應征入伍。
花木蘭女扮男裝、化名為花軍,經歷了種種考驗,同時必須利用內在的力量,接納自己真正的潛能。這是一場史詩般的旅程,讓木蘭蛻變為一名受人尊敬的戰士,也贏得來自國家與驕傲的父親的尊重。
『貳』 花木蘭電影經典電影台詞英語
電影《花木蘭》台詞中英對照
1. There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
2. 很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
3. It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
4. 保護我的國家和家人是我的榮幸。
5. So you'll die for honor.
6. 所以你將為榮譽而死。
7. I will die doing what's right!
8. 我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
9. The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
10. 花家最大的榮耀,就是有你這個好女兒。
11. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China.
12. 逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。
13. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China
14. 逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。——玉皇大帝
15. To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
16. 要取悅你未來的公婆,你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅,不但要心存恭敬。
17. You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
18. 你也許看起來像個新娘,可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光。
19. Mulan:You shouldn't have to go!
20. 花木蘭:你不該走!
21. Mulan:There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
22. 花木蘭:很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
23. Fa Zhou:It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
24. 花弧:保護我的國家和家人是我的榮幸。
25. Mulan:So you'll die for honor.
26. 花木蘭:所以你將為榮譽而死。
27. Fa Zhou:I will die doing what's right!
28. 花弧:我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
29. Mulan:But if you...
30. 花木蘭:但是你……
31. Fa Zhou:I know my place!It is time you learned yours.
32. 花弧:我知道我將去往何方,現在輪到你問問自己了。
迪士尼動畫版《花木蘭》經典台詞
1.The flower that blooms in adversity isthe most rare and beautiful of all.
逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。
2.To please your future in-laws,youmust demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悅你未來的公婆,你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅,不但要心存恭敬。
3.You may look like a bride,butyou will never bring your family honor!
你也許看起來像個新娘,可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光。
4.There are plenty of young men tofight for China!
很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
5.It is an honor to protect mycountry and my family.
能夠保家衛國,是我的榮耀。
6.I will die doing what's right!
我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
7.I know my place!Itis time you learned yours.
我自有分寸,你也是時候管管你自己了。
8.I will serve the emperor in my father's place.
我替父親為國出征。
9.Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan.
列祖列宗,求求你們,保佑木蘭。
『叄』 求迪士尼動畫片花木蘭1高清英文版 雙字幕最好 萬分感謝
提供本片RayFile網盤下載鏈接,需要安裝RaySource客戶端,新建任務,在下載鏈接(URL)這里把下面的地址粘貼上去,就可以下載了。
fs2you://t2fDQwMDU0Njg3OQ==
『肆』 幫忙找一下動畫花木蘭的英文介紹和評論
建議你去美國
『伍』 動畫片花木蘭英文台詞
Fa Mulan.
花木蘭
Present.
在
Speaking without permission.
不要隨便開口說話
Oops.
Who spit in her bean curd?
哼!火氣這么大幹嘛呀?
Huh. Hmm.
Mmm. Too skinny.
太瘦了.
Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.
不容易生出兒子
Recite the final admonition.
婦有四德的內容是些什麼?
Mm-hmm.
嗯..
Well?
開始吧!
Fulfill your ties calmly and... respectfully.
婦有四德,就是婦德是謙虛
Um, reflect before you snack...
婦容是和悅,還有婦力…
Act! This shall bring you honor and glory.
婦功!意思是服從
Hmm. This way.
這邊.
Now, pour the tea.
倒茶.
To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悅你未來的公婆, 你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅, 不但要心存恭敬
You must also be poised.
還要注意禮儀和姿勢
Um, pardon me.
對不起
And silent!
還要安靜
Could I just take that back?
能不能先還我一下?
For a moment.
給我一下下就好了
Why, you clumsy...
你這笨手笨腳的...
Whoo! Whoo!
哇...
I think it's going well, don't you?
應該進行得很順利,對吧?
Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!
快給我水,澆水,澆水!
You are a disgrace!
你實在太不像話了
You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
你也許看起來像個新娘, 可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光
『陸』 求分享《花木蘭2(2004)》百度網盤資源,是劉玉玲主演的
鏈接:
『柒』 花木蘭英文版動畫片的 台詞
look at me
i will never pass for a perfect bride, or a perfect daughter
can it be im not ment to play this part
now i see that if i were truely to be myself
i would break my familys heart
Who is that girl I see
staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone i dont know
some how i can not hide
who i am, though i've tried
when will my reflection show who i am inside
when will my reflection show who i am inside
看著我,
我永遠都不可能成為一個完美的新娘,或是個完美的女兒
是不是我並不適合擔任這份角色?
做回真正的我,
只會傷透我家人的心
『捌』 動畫片花木蘭的英文簡介
這是比較簡短的version了:The story of Hua Mulan, a young woman who disguised herself as a man to serve in the Chinese army, has inspired many paintings, songs, and poems in Chinese folklore. Though the details of this historical figure's life will vary depending on the source consulted, the details of Hua Mulan's heroic achievements are always the same. Legend has it that Hua Mulan's father received a conscription notice to serve in the Emperor's army. But because her father was old and ailing, Mulan took it upon herself to disguise herself as a man, don her father's armor, and take his place on the battlefield. Over the next several years, Mulan managed to keep her identity a secret as she and her fellow soldiers fought many battles defending China from its enemies. It was not until after the fighting was over that Mulan's fellow soldiers discovered her secret when they visited her home.
『玖』 求動畫片《花木蘭》英語影評
I really held back from Disney's later animated features, most of them started to slid down hill after The Lion King, excluding The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but it seemed like Mulan was going to be a disappointment for Disney. It turned out to be an actual pleasure watching this film. It had great animation, a good soundtrack, and a wonderful story about courage and strength.
Mulan is a girl in China who is ready for marriage but seems like she isn't ready to settle down in this man's world where she must have permission to speak and only cook and please her husband. When her father is called to war, she fears for his life and dresses like him and fights in his place disguised as him. Mushu, her "guardian" dragon per say, comes to help her out and make sure she doesn't get herself killed out there in battle. She also falls for the captain that doesn't kill her when he finds out her secret.
It is a visually stunning masterpiece that I am glad that I had a chance to watch. It had great morals and values for children, even if it was a bit unrealistic, we have to let go. Still, I don't think a film will compare yet to The Lion King or Beauty and The Beast, but Mulan is a treasure of it's own.
=================================
如果不滿意,下面還有:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120762/usercomments
『拾』 花木蘭電影為什麼講英語
人家美國的製片商、導演、劇組、後期製作,連演員都沒幾個中國人,講英語很正常啊