I don't want to go to the cinema tomorrow
希望能幫到你!望採納謝謝
『貳』 他從來都不去電影院 翻譯英語求大神
他從來都不去電影院 你可以翻譯為:
Cinema is not his cup of tea!~
『叄』 他沒有去過電影院的英文
他沒有去過電影院。
He hasn't been to the cinema。
『肆』 他從不去電影院看電影。 英文怎麼說
He never goes to the cinema to see a movie.
『伍』 他想參觀電影院嗎英文(2種)
他想參觀電影院嗎?
可翻譯為: Does he want to visit the cinema?
或者: Would he like to visit the cinema?
『陸』 我星期六不想去看電影的英文
I don't want to go to movies on Saturday.
GO TO MOVIES是地道的表達,如
I often go to movies with my friends.
我經常和我的朋友去看電影。
I read, watch TV or go to movies.
平時讀書、看電視或去看看電影。
He does not go to movies to think.
他看電影可不是為了思考的。
I go to movies to improve my English.
為了提高英語,我去看電影。