A. 摘抄英文電影《勇敢傳說》6句優美句子
B. 一些英文電影里戰前動員的對白,相當讓人激動的那些。
加勒比海盜3
The other ships will still be looking to us,
the Black Pearl to lead,
and what will they see?
Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship?
No, they will see free men and freedom!
And the enemy will see the flash of our canons and they will hear the ringing of our swords and they will know what we can do!
With the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts!
Gentlemen,
Hoist the Colours!
=================
獨立日
Good morning.
In less than an hour,
aircrafts from here will join others from around the world.
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.
Mankind - the word should hold new meaning for all of us today.
We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest.
Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July,
and you will be once again be fighting for our freedom.
Not from tyrrany, oppression or persecution.
But from annihilation.
We are fighting for our right to live.
To exist.
And should we win the day,
the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday.
For today is the day the world declare in one voice
'We will not go quietly into the night!
We're not going to vanish without a fight.
We're going to live on.
We're going to survive.
Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
=================
勇敢的心
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you』ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom!
C. 求電影里的經典英文台詞對白
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992) 56,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989) 100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
D. 鋼鐵俠 蜘蛛俠 瘋狂原始人 辛德勒的名單 勇敢的心 電影 英文經典對白 各十句
鋼鐵俠
想要不被欺負,棍子得比別人粗
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.
托尼·斯塔克:他們說,這個世界上最好的武器,是不必開火的。我恭敬地表示不同意。我認為最好的武器只需要發射一次。我父親是這么做的(托尼的父親參與了原子彈製造),美國也是這么做的(向日本投放原子彈),到目前為止,這個道理仍然還算正確。
Tony Stark: They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
我應該已經死了...肯定是為了某個理由而存活了下來…現在我終於知道了……我應該做些什麼……
I should be dead already... It must be for a reason... I just finally know... what I have to do...
我希望我能保護好我所不能失去的東西。
I hope I can protect the one thing i can't live without
我會給你一個選擇,你是想要苟且偷生,還是死得其所?
I'm gonna offer the choice.Do you want an empty life.or a meaning ful death?
今天就是你餘生的第一天
Today is the first day...of what's left of you life
滿大人:女士們,孩子們,懦夫們。很多人認為我是恐怖分子,但我自認為是一名導師。給你們上的第一節課內容是,英雄,從不存在。
MANDARIN:ladies,children,sheep.Some people call me a terrorist.I co nsider myself a teacher.Lesson number1、heroes,there is no such thing。
情況不一樣了,我必須要保護我唯一離不了的人。那就是你。
Things are different now.I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without.That's you.
我是托尼史塔克,我製造了這些東西,我有個超級好的女朋友。我還偶爾拯救一下世界。但是為什麼我徹夜難眠。
I'm Tony Stark,I built neat stuff,I got a great girl,And occasinally,saved the world.So I Can't tight sleep.
事實是... ...我就是鋼鐵俠
The fact is ...... I'm Ironman.
(ps.因為不清楚你說的哪一部於是從第一部到第三部都有寫)
蜘蛛俠
能力越大,責任越大
With great power there must also come great responsiblity.
我們每一個人都面臨選擇,我們是什麼樣的人,取決於你選擇做什麼樣的人。
It's the choices we make that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to make things right.
當我看著你,看著你看著我,我變得堅強,也更軟弱,覺得興奮,卻害怕。
Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified.
無論什麼離開,無論什麼還在身旁,我們總是要自己做選擇。我的朋友harry告訴我:他選擇做最棒的自己,這讓我們選擇做自己,而我們總是能選擇怎樣做才是對的。
whatever comes away,whatever better way have ranging asides, we always have a choice.My friend harry told me that: He choice to be the best himself.It's the choices make us we are and we can always choice to do what's right.
(ps.依舊是把蜘蛛俠三部曲和超凡系列的寫下來了pps.以前沒發現蜘蛛俠的怎麼這么少)
瘋狂原始人
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is alwaysbad. Never not be afraid!
我還有很多話要說。我想跟你解釋很多事情,可是總是沒時間
I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.
不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。這些的中心是什麼?跟著太陽走。我改變不了什麼,也沒什麼主意。但是我有我的力量,你們現在需要這個。
There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.
我想這應該叫做擁抱。
I think this is called a hug.
這感覺真好,它應該叫什麼名字
this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
我們的世界依舊充滿了危險與困難
Our world is full of danger and difficulties
在黑暗與恐懼中一成不變地生活著
Live permanently stuck in darkness and fears
這是大腦,我想的很多點子都來自這里。坦克:老爸!我沒有大腦!
This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
辛德勒名單
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一個更多的人…可是我沒有!可是我…我沒有!
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!
伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海倫,總是正確的答案。
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
伊薩克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支煙,我就抽了一半。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊薩克·斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
勇敢的心
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you『ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin『 to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they『ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
告訴你的國王,威廉·華萊士不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
Many man dies,not every man really lives
斯蒂芬:上帝說這必將是一場漂亮的勝仗。(我們有著)(或者他們有著)最精良的戰士。
Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
自由萬歲……
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland『s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"It『s all for nothing if you don『t have freedom." -- William Wallace
以上全部來自網路,翻譯可能多多少少有點問題吧。
蜘蛛俠的應該還有很多隻是找雙語的太麻煩了,感覺沒分有不是很想找。
如果覺得有些話並不經典那請你去看一遍電影吧,每個人的感覺不一樣喜歡的地方不一樣,如果真的那麼想知道經典台詞,就算知道了是什麼對白不知道它的含義哪有什麼意義呢?
還有疑問?
E. 求《聞香識女人》影片結尾,中尉為查理辯護的那段演說!
查理不需要你給的什麼最後機會,他無需配得上什麼貝爾中學的頭銜,這鬼地方的格言是什麼?《孩子們,出賣同學,自保要緊,不然我們幹掉你!》?
好了!各位!在面對壓力和困難的時候,有人飛走有人留下。
在這個重要關頭佐治躲在了他有錢老爸的背後。你們卻打算賞賜佐治同時毀滅查理。
我不知道這學校出過些什麼什麼名人。布恩總統?威廉泰爾?不管還有誰,如果說這學校以前還有什麼精神的話,那麼這些精神現在都已經死了。
你們現在在培育弱者的人才,教人出賣朋友同僚。這些小孩會成長為大丈夫?你錯了,因為這個學校號稱的精神,將要毀在你們手裡。真他*的混帳!這算什麼鬧劇?只有我身旁的這位算得上是堂堂正正的君子,因為這孩子的靈魂是完整的,他不賣的!是的,有人想收買他的靈魂,我不說是誰,自己心裡清楚。可是查理不出賣靈魂!
你以為你在跟誰說話?我是見過世面的人,知道嗎?如果你要問,我就告訴你我見到過什麼!我見過像他這樣大的孩子(甚至是比他更小的孩子)在炮火中遍體鱗傷。斷手摺腳,可是這些傷殘也沒有比殘缺的靈魂可怕!因為靈魂不能靠義肢補救。你們這樣粗暴的行為只不過是為了挫這孩子的銳氣,叫他夾著尾巴回老家乖乖做人。但是我說你們其實是在毀滅他的靈魂!為什麼要這樣呢?因為他不配是貝爾的人嗎?如果他都算不上貝爾的人,那麼在座的便只能是貝爾的渣滓了!
我進來禮堂的時候,聽到這一句話:這里是培育領導的搖籃。
我想搖籃已經掉下來了。大丈夫和領導人的製造者,請注意你們在製造的是什麼樣的領導人。我不知道查理的沉默(不出賣朋友)是對還是錯,也不能告訴你佐治躲在他老爸背後對不對,但我可以告訴各位,一個真正的領導人不會為保自己的前程而出賣朋友,因為這叫做忠義!叫做勇氣!這才真正是領導人的素質!
我一生經歷過無數的轉折點,我從來都知道那一條是正道,不管情形如何,我確實知道。但我從來不走正道,為什麼?因為走正道太辛苦了!
而查理現在正在他人生的轉折點上,他作出了選擇,而且選擇的是正道,是有原則之途,有人格之途,讓他繼續走下去吧!
紀律委員會,查理的命運在你們的手裡。他的前程可貴,請相信我,別毀滅他,要保護他。我向你們保證:終有一天你們會為此而驕傲!
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...
(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,
and you are a liar.
(校長)你是一個騙子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原諒你
Mr. Slade.
(校長)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 「依然值得作為博德人」標志
What the hell is that ?
這算什麼?
What is your motto here ?
你們的座右銘是什麼?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
「孩子們,出賣朋友求自保」
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
「否則,燒得你不見灰」?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生們…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出紕漏時,有人逃離
and some guys stay.
有人留了下來
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裡
And what are you doin' ?
結果你做什麼呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你獎勵喬治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校長)你講完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我剛暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道誰在這里念過書
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·鐵爾,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話
lt's gone.
它已經逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在這培育的是老鼠大隊
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆賣友求榮客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以為在鍛煉蝦兵成龍頭
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神
What a sham.
真是恥辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你們今天給我看的是什麼東西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
這是不容置疑的,為什麼我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
這里的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不為所動
Sir, you're out of order.
(校長)先生,你太過份了
l show you out of order.
我告訴你什麼叫過份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什麼才是過分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?
l've been around,you know ?
我是見過世面的,明白嗎?
There was a time l could see.
曾經我還看得見
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這里的人還要年輕
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
靈魂沒有義肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我說你是處死了他的靈魂
And why ?
為什麼?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因為他不是一個博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你傷害了這個男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬種
the lot of you.
你們全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特倫特,不管你們坐在哪裡…
fuck you too !
也去你媽的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校長)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我還沒講完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
來這兒的時候,我聽到類似「領袖搖籃」的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已經在這里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已經垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人類製造者,領袖創造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here.
當心你創造的是哪種領袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪審團
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告訴你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他絕不會出賣別人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而這,朋友們,就叫正直
That's called courage.
這就叫勇氣
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是創造領袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我總是知道哪條路是對的
Without exception, l knew,
毫無例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我從不走,為什麼?
lt was too damn hard.
因為媽的太難了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他選擇了一條路
lt's the right path.
這是一條正確的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
這是一條原則,通往個性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
讓他繼續他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們
lt's a valuable future,
絕對是有價值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
別毀了它,保護它
Embrace it.
擁抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證
F. 電影中經典的英語勵志句子
人們現在常常喜歡引用電影中的台詞來激勵世人,不過卻總是忘記那些經典台詞出自哪部電影,或出自哪個角色之口。下面是8句最啟迪人心的經典電影台詞,跟大家一同重溫那些不朽的經典。以下是我為大家收集整理的電影中經典的英語勵志句子全部內容了,希望大家會喜歡。如果您喜歡這篇文章,請分享給您的小夥伴們吧!歡迎持續關注我們的後續更新。
電影中經典的英語勵志句子
1、當幸福來敲門
You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something,go get it.
不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。
2、愛在黎明破曉前
If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something.
如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。
3、簡愛
I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.
告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》
4、小婦人
Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.
時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣
5、珍珠港
I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me.
在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我
6、卡薩布蘭卡
I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。
7、初戀50次
If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。
8、公主日記
To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun.
要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主日記》
超治癒的8句經典電影中勵志名言
1、不要去取悅別人,做自己就好。
“Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and alittle less time trying to impress people.” – Richard Vernon, Breakfast Club
“少花點時間去取悅別人,多花些時間來經營自己。”——理查德•弗農(Richard Vernon),《早餐俱樂部》(Breakfast Club)
2、請善待生命中遇到的每一個人,因為你不知道在生活這場戰斗中,他們正經歷著什麼。
“Deliberate cruelty is unforgivable, and the onething of which I have never, ever been guilty of.” Blanche, A Streetcar Named Desire
“刻意傷害別人不可原諒,我從未這樣做,也無需因此而感到愧疚。”——布蘭奇(Blanche), 《慾望號街車》(A Street car Named Desire)
3、人生中最大的障礙就是偏見。一件事在沒有親身經歷之前,請不要妄加評斷。
“Prejudice always obscures truth.” – 12 Angry Men
“偏見往往會模糊了真相。”——《十二怒漢》(12 Angry Men)
4、永遠相信自己,相信自己的能力。
“We all come into this world with our little egosequipped with indivial horns. If we don’t blow them, who else will?” –Addison De Witt, All aboutEve
“我們每個人都帶著自信的號角來到這個世界,如果我們自己不去吹響這個自信之號,還有誰會呢?”——艾迪生·德威特(Addison De Witt),《彗星美人》(All about Eve)
5、不要讓別人指揮你應該做什麼。你的人生,你自己做主。
“There’s only one person who’s going to decide whatI’m going to do and that’s me.” – Charles Foster Kane, Citizen Kane
“只有一個人可以決定我要做什麼,那就是我自己。”——查爾斯﹒福斯特﹒凱恩(Charles FosterKane),《公民凱恩》(Citizen Kane)
6、你只活一次,不要對工作倍感壓力,把它當做一個游戲,感受其中的樂趣。
“In every job that must be done, there is anelement of fun. You find the fun, and snap, the job’s a game.” – Marry Poppins,Marry Poppins
“每一份必須完成的工作中都蘊藏著許多樂趣。一旦找到其中的樂趣,你就會發現,工作其實就是個游戲。” ——瑪麗·波平斯(Marry Poppins),《歡樂滿人間》(Marry Poppins)
7、生命中的每分每秒都彌足珍貴。多出去看看,活出自己的人生。
“I wanna be free. I wanna be gay and have fun.Life’s short. And I wanna live while I’m alive.” – Helen, Hell’s Angels
“我想要自由。我想要快樂。人生短暫,趁活著,好好活。”——海倫(Helen),《地獄天使》(Hell’s Angels)
8、愛指引我們的一生,敞開心扉去愛吧。
“Love is eternal. It has been the strongestmotivation for human actions throughout history. Love is stronger than life.” –Laura, Laura
“愛是永恆的。縱觀歷史,愛一直都是人類活動最重要的動力。愛比生命更強大。”——勞拉(Laura),《勞拉》(Laura)