1. 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
2. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
3. 英語電影佳句摘抄大全
1.一部英文電影的好詞好句
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析 was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好 is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊 made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好 is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存 have got to put the past behind you before you can move 放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴 happens!(不好的事情發生了) was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the 就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~ there is anything you need I will not be far 用情至專) am a man of my 我是信守我承諾的人) is one small step for a man,a giant leap for 某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) just happens,it's all part of a 沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) little of stinging rain,and big old fat 牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) is the outstanding answer I've ever 誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人 are no different than anybody else 你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人 is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their 通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境 not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~ want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~ was messed up for a long 這些年我一塌糊塗) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我 you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
2.英語電影句子摘抄
is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理) 《傲慢與偏見》 a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。
寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》 will be back (我會回來的) 《終結者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
《阿甘正傳》 was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊貓》 my dear,I don't give a 坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
《飄》 am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《聖誕聖樂》。
3.英文電影中名句摘錄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》 know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死 takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人 is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝 can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由 walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
5.英文電影中的好詞好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》滿意請採納。
6.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離)。
部英文電影的好句 每部要求10句
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) wish I could be more like 我要像你一樣就好了) comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) think it's hard winning a war with 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用) never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬) spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你) I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了) I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界) throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西) I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天) TITANIC I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛 the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比較真實) they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 life i
4. 英語電影經典語句
1、一切皆好。
Everything is good.
2、他像風般自由。
He looks like the wind of freedom.
3、他像風箏般高飛。
He is like a soaring kite.
4、但他卻自己鋪路。
But he has his own paving.
5、我們為明日之憂煩惱。
We fretted about tomorrow.
6、越危險就越合我心意。
I laugh in the face of danger.
7、我們靠前人的路引導。
We rely on the path guidance.
8、他卻今朝有酒今朝醉。
He is today.
9、讓每一分鍾活得充實。
Let every minute live.
10、他去哪兒,讓我們找他。
Where did he go, let us find him.
11、我會補償你的,我保證。
I'll make it up to you, I promise.
12、你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
You are the most handsome man I've ever heard.
13、能不能給我們留一條生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
14、你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
Do you have any plan for the future.
15、我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
I think what role did not empty talk.
16、觸動了我們的心,之後消失。
Touched our hearts, then disappear.
17、為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
Why would a person who does not love you?
18、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
19、跌倒,爬起,他無憂無慮的前行。
Fall, climb up, before he light of heart from care.
20、要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
21、鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
Money is not omnipotent, sometimes also need credit card.
22、追求優秀,成功就追求你,向你脫褲子。
The pursuit of excellence, success will chase you to take off your pants.
23、從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
From a person's voice can know what kind of person he is.
24、工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。
Work fascinates me! Work fascinates me.
25、每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
Everyone should love animal, because they are very good.
26、這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
This is my homeland, I don't fight for it, who will?
27、生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
Life is like a box of chocolates, often beyond all expectations.
28、我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
Why should I believe you? Everything you said was a lie.
29、世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
All life in the world are living in a delicate balance.
30、愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
Love is photogenic. It needs time in darkness to develop.。
31、我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
I don't want you to do, I don't want to be on the object.
32、聰明人都是未婚?結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
The wise never marry? Marry up.
33、要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。
Love your neighbor, but don't let her husband know.
34、死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
35、如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
If the world turns its back on you, you can give it.
36、現在的夢想決定著你的將來,所以還是再睡一會吧。
Now your future depends on your dreams, so go to sleep.
37、再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
38、我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
I do anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
39、努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。
Hard work never killed! But I do not own to prove.
40、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
41、先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
Sir, you are not a gentleman, miss, you are not a lady.
42、成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
43、希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing dies.
44、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
45、它們的生命以謀殺別人為開端,這就是大自然,競爭或死亡。
Their life begins with the murder of others, which is nature, competition, or death.
46、我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
47、你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
You put your hand over to the pursuit of happiness, something that will never make you happy.
48、那是一種內在的東西,他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
It is a kind of inner thing, they can't get to, can't touch, that is yours.
49、對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
50、對明天如此恐懼,你今天又怎麼能過好呢?你怎麼可能違心學習呢?
So fear for tomorrow, how can you be so good today? How could you like to learn?
51、神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
God determines who is your relative, and fortunately he gives you a choice in choosing a friend.
52、即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again.
53、應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
54、家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
Home, I want to go home. I have to think of a way to get him back. Anyway, tomorrow is another day.
55、年來,我大幅度了無數的候選者,為了得到工作,每個人都變成好好先生。
Years ago, I interviewed countless candidates, in order to get a job, everyone becomes nice.
56、現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
Now I find myself in a world of pain is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
57、上學你不需要交學費,只要一件校服,選一所學校,買套校服,溜進課堂。
You don't need to go to school to pay tuition fees, as long as a uniform, pick a school, buy the uniform, slipped into the classroom.
58、之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
59、我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.
60、你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
You make millions of decisions that seem meaningless, but one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
61、你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
62、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.
63、上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
God wipe away all the tears from their eyes. Death no longer has, also no longer has the sadness and the life and death separation, no longer has the pain, because the past has passed away.
64、土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
65、為什麼要宣揚別人的不足呢?如果你缺鐵,醫生會給你開處方補葯,還是在電視上播報你的檢驗報告?
Why do you want to promote the lack of others? If you have iron deficiency, will the doctor Pscribe tonic, or broadcast your report on TV?
66、母雞無法預測雞蛋的命運,能否孵化,還是成煎蛋餅,沒人知道,將來會怎樣。所以嘟起嘴,吹口哨。
Can not Pdict the fate of the hen egg, can hatch, or a Fried Eggs cake, no one knows what will happen in future. So the pursed mouth, whistling.
67、要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
What if something had happened to you? What if I can't find you? What would I have done without you? You are my family, you are everything to me.
68、爸,我做一句攝影家又會怎樣呢?掙得少一點,房子小一點,車小一點,但我會很快樂。按你的意願去活。
Dad, I become a photographer and do? Earn less, the house is a bit smaller, the car is a bit smaller, but I will be very happy. Live according to your will.
69、就處是馬戲團的獅子,在的威懾下也能學會坐在凳子上,但你會稱這只獅子是受過「良好訓練」還是良好教育呢?
Is a circus lion, in the deterrent can learn to sit on the stool, but you will say that the lion is a "good training" or good ecation?
70、從出生我們就被灌輸,生存就是賽跑,全速前進,否則你就會被踐踏,甚至包括出生,你也得和另外3億精子賽跑。
From birth we are taught that life is a race, at full speed, or you will be trampled, and even born, you will have to race with the other 300 million.
5. 經典英語電影短句
1. 英語電影短句
英語電影短句 1.請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正沒岩傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你離配局開我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生培察讓命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6.You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了! 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。
不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。
把你。
2.急需一些英語電影中的經典句子
english.com.cn">.cn
里邊有很多聽力MP3,電影,小說,可以去看看
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you
will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
3.求與電影有關的經典英語句子
1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。
在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) 。
you must 。 do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不。
但我與英雄 們一同服役。
" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。
年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。
可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓我走,先生。
Let me go, sir. 羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。
No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。
說你嫁給我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。
(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切斯特:總算出來了。
你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。
什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就。
4.英文電影里有名的句子
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
電影:阿甘正傳
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂
電影:愛瑪
你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?
如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!
就象我現在難於離開你一樣!
電影:簡愛
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
這不叫權利,這叫正義。
而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
電影:辛德勒名單
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
電影:四根羽毛
我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,
因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。
除非我們即將死去。
電影:美國美人
"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」
「生命就是如此。」
電影:這個殺手不太冷
第一、不要叫她溫柔。
第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事
第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她會非常喜歡;
第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;
第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;
第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;
第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.
電影:我的野蠻女友
當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。
電影:《安妮•霍爾》
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
電影:肖申克的救贖
我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉
別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧
電影:教父
一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛
電影:菊花香
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:卡薩布蘭卡
我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.
電影:愛你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
電影:Gone with the wind
<;斷背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾瑪>
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
5.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)。
6.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
7.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
8.在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
6. 電影經典英語句子
1、曾經發生的事不可能忘記,只是暫時想不起來而已。——《千與千尋》
What happened once can't be forgotten, but it can't be remembered for a moment.
2、心裏面的那團火,被社會慢慢陰干。——《男人不可以窮》
The fire in the heart was slowly dried up by society.
3、我曾經一天看的病人比你一周看的病人還多。——《北京遇上西雅圖》
I have seen more patients a day than you do a week.
4、這是我見過最好開的鎖因為他根本沒上鎖。——《四大名捕大結局》
This is the best lock I've ever seen, because he didn't lock it at all.
5、想你的時候感到幸漏早福,幸福的有些難過!——《青春期》
When I think of you, I feel happy and sad.
6、我的女兒在我這里,只能幸福,別的都不行。——《剩者為王》
My daughter can only be happy here, but nothing else.
7、她習慣於說謊,可是這樣的謊言卻再也聽不到了。——《只是愛著你》
She was used to telling lies, but such a lie could never be heard.
8、我在含斗你眼中,是不是一個陪你演戲的臨時演員。——《男人不可以窮》
I am in your eyes, is it an actor who plays with you?
9、人活在世上,有的活成了面子,有的人活成了里子,都是時事使然。——《一代宗師》
Some people live in the world, some live in the face, some live in the market, all are current events.
10、這最後一吻,讓她對這個世界最後的印象,就是你嘴裡的味道。——《破碎的擁抱》
This last kiss made her last impression of the world, the smell of your mouth.
11、再見,布萊恩!再見,保羅!——《速度與**》
Goodbye, Blaine! Goodbye, Paul!
12、我和你要無比堅強的走過人生的每一條路。——《男才女貌》
I want to walk through every path of life with you.
13、我寧願放棄現實中的無家可歸,也不願意放棄博一把的機會。——《後來的我們》
I would rather give up the reality of homelessness than give up a chance.
14、我想做的事情,你就算活到死都猜不透。——《四大名捕大結局》
If you want to do something, you can't even live until you die.
15、我甚至不知道人類是不是已經對此做好了准備。——《超體》
I don't even know if humans are ready for this.
16、沒有人能夠永遠年輕,但永遠有人正談搜磨年輕著。——《小時代》
No one can be young forever, but there will always be young people.
17、當時的月亮,原來已化作今後的陽光,一直守護我倆。——《前度》
At that time, the moon has turned into the sunshine of the future, always guarding us.
18、人心散了,隊伍不好帶啊。——《天下無賊》
People's minds are scattered.
19、什麼時候愛上她的?當我知道我再也見不到她的時候。——《搜索》
When did you fall in love with her? When I knew I would never see her again.
20、你選錯了才知道自己身邊那個不是最喜歡那個。——《前度》
You choose the wrong way to know that your side is not the one you like most.
21、假如生活欺騙了你,你也要欺騙會生活。——《中國合夥人》
If life deceives you, you have to cheat and live.
22、是青春的底蘊就是孤獨,抑或是孤獨彌漫了整個青春。——《小時代》
It is the loneliness of youth or loneliness that permeates the whole youth.
23、越是沉重,越要飛翔,不要在意他人的眼光。——《誰的青春不迷茫》
The heavier you are, the more you want to fly. Don't care about other people's eyes.
24、如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。——《靈異第六感》
If you don't believe me, how can you help me?
25、無論如何,我們都應該在一起,所有擋我們路的都得死。——《金剛狼》
In any case, we should all be together. All those who stand in our way must die.
26、你算老幾啊?我是劉總的夫人,原配!——《畢業那年分手季》
What old age are you? I am Mrs. Liu's wife.
27、廢墟上生出詩的語言,詩是失敗者的游戲。——《狂人皮埃羅》
Poetry is the language of the ruins, and poetry is the game of losers.
28、謝謝你總是在沒有人陪的時候想起我,但我不缺你。——《小時代》
Thank you for always thinking of me when no one is accompanying me, but I am not short of you.
29、如果跟著你的心走,結局就如歌聲般美妙。——《魔法灰姑娘》
If you follow your heart, the ending will be as beautiful as singing.
30、原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。——《我腦中的橡皮擦》
Losing memory means losing soul.
31、你可以隨心所欲,做任何想做的事。——《超能查派》
You can do whatever you want.
32、我在這里你們還想有得吃?吃屎吧你們。——《新倩女幽魂》
Do you still want to eat here? Eat your shit.
33、我以前也是個美食編輯。你以為我職業**兒啊。——《北京遇上西雅圖》
I used to be a food editor. You think I'm a little kid.
34、愛情本來就應該在那裡,只是還沒到而已。——《剩者為王》
Love should have been there, but not yet.
35、人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。——《速度與**》
Life is very simple. If you make a decision, don't regret it.
36、我的自愈能力不如以前了,發生了什麼事情。——《金剛狼2》
My self-healing ability is not as good as before.
37、一會兒,你演壞**。你演好**,你演腦殘一定拿影帝。——《不二神探》
Later, you play the bad cop. You play the police, you play brain damage must take the movie king.
38、不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追隨光明。——《瘋狂原始人》
Do not darkness, do not hide, do not cave, follow the light.
39、每個人都是這樣,他們為了彼此而活下去。——《時時刻刻》
Everyone is like this. They live for each other.
40、可能。我真的愛過你,不過。那已經很久了。不記得了。——《奪帥》
Probably. I really loved you, but... It's been a long time. I don't remember.
7. 50句經典英文電影台詞
英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。
英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
2,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
4,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
26,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
7,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
8,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
9,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。
(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
10,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有
頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)
14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
18,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
(《死亡詩社》1989)
20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!
(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
3,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
(《揚帆》1942)
5,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。
(《熱情似火》1959)
6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″
Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,
無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
7,You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。
(《甜心先生》1996)
8,There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!
(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
9,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。
(《驚魂記》1960)
10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something
more comfortable?”
“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,
《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On
second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until
you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞
直到你回家。”
(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )
15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”
(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )
16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're
gonna get.”
“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”
(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )
17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”
(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)
猜你喜歡:
1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
2. 50句英語經典句子
3. 20句英語電影台詞
4. 50句經典的英語名言
5. 電影經典英文台詞對白
8. 英文電影經典詞句(精選70句)
1、 喜歡就要有,不要怕結果。
2、 智者求自己,愚者求別人。
3、 All of his wise men,all of them fools.
4、 Life is not a rehearsal,every day live.
5、 沒有珍珠的閃光,是別人塗的。
6、 能壓低自己的才是真正的尊嚴。
7、 To forgive others is to be kind to yourself.
8、 To put yourself down low,it is really noble.
9、 Happiness is fleeting,only pain in the heart.
10、 不要貪圖意外之財,知足者心常樂。
11、 為自己活著沒有錯,自私沒有壞處。
12、 幽默是一個人想哭的時候笑的興趣。
13、 快樂轉瞬即逝,唯有疼痛銘記於心。
14、 我從橫刀向天空微笑,微笑後睡覺!
15、 本無意與眾不同,怎麼能品味出眾!
16、 路見不平一聲吼,吼完繼續往前走。
17、 Time is like a river,can only flow can not go back.
18、 寧願原諒別人,也不願讓別人原諒你。
19、 生活中沒有綵排,每天都是現場直播。
20、 At the sight of injustice with a roar,roar end go on.
21、 Not because of the windfall,contented people changle.
22、 純潔的思想可以讓最小的行動變得高貴。
23、 Humor is the time when a person wants to cry and laugh.
24、 Not a pearl of the flash,is to rely on others to smear.
25、 Pure thought,can make the smallest action also noble up.
26、 The not out of the ordinary,how can do superior quality!
27、 Like you have to have it,do not be afraid of the results.
28、 不走泥濘的小路,就踏不上鋪滿鮮花的路。
29、 再好的過去,回憶的次數多了味道就淡了。
30、 努力就是光,成功就是影。沒有光在哪裡?
31、 天氣涼爽,請及時加衣,注意保暖思淫慾。
32、 Better to forgive yourself,dont let others to forgive you.
33、 Guang to the day since I laugh after laugh,go to sleep!
34、 人活著的價值不在別人眼裡,而在自己心裡。
35、 如果驕傲不應該重新開始,做事應該有餘步。
36、 既然你找到了一條路,為什麼要問要走多久。
37、 有志者有千計萬計,無志者只覺得千難萬難。
38、 別人總是對的,我總是錯的,這樣更沒有麻煩。
39、 行動是治癒恐懼的良葯,猶豫拖延會滋養恐懼。
40、 賺別人的錢越多越好。貧窮是命運的最大敵人。
41、 Work is light,success is shadow. Where does the light come from?
42、 Do not move from the muddy path,can not ride on the flowers road.
43、 Since you look for a road,why go to inquire about how long to go.
44、 原諒別人就是善待自己;尊重別人就是尊重自己。
45、 This second does not give up,next second there is hope! Stick to it!
46、 光天化日下的巨大身體必然會帶出同樣巨大的陰影。
47、 只要你仔細品味生活中的任何小事,都充滿了幸福。
48、 There is own thousands of millions,there are only extremely difficult.
49、 Then I also knot. Who do you like? I think youre giving up on yourself!
50、 那我也結婚了。你和誰結婚?我想你把自己砸在手裡!
51、 The value of a mans life is not in the eyes of others,but in his own heart.
52、 The weather is cold,please promptly add clothes to keep warm,think of lust.
53、 生命力的意義在於奮斗,因為世界本身就是一個競技場。
54、 這一秒不放棄,下一秒就有希望了!堅持下去才能成功!
55、 Even the happiest memory cannot afford being recalled for too many times.。
56、 Others always right,I will always be wrong,so that the child is not trouble.
57、 A work,a harvest,not necessarily; nine points,there will be harvest,a certain!
58、 The huge body ring peaceful times under,will bring out the same huge shadow.
59、 讓一個人從你面前消失的最快方法,是你自己先轉過身去。
60、 Action is the cure for fear,and hesitation,delay will continue to nourish fear.
61、 Every small thing in life as long as you carefully taste,are full of happiness.
62、 The life significance lies in the struggle,because the world itself is an arena.
63、 There is nothing wrong with being alive for yourself. Its no harm to be selfish.
64、 一分耕耘,一分收獲,不一定;九分耕耘,會有收獲,一定!
65、 The quickest way to get a person out of your way is to turn your back on yourself.
66、 人生的意義是什麼,就是奮斗。奮斗的動力是什麼,就是成功。
67、 If you do not have to go back to,where there should be more than the rest of the step.
68、 What is the meaning of life,is the struggle. What is the motive force of struggle,is success.
69、 The more money the other people,the more the better,the poor is the greatest enemy of the fate.
70、 為了見到自己,人們閉上眼睛。People close their eyes,is to meet their own.你還知道英語電影的經典句子嗎?
9. 經典英文電影台詞
導語: 提到經典的電影作品,相信大家會想到不少,其中不乏經典的英文電影,比如《 阿甘正傳》.《亂世佳人》等等。下面就來看看我特別整理的經典英文電影台詞吧。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的'命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三、《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
擴展閱讀:《加菲貓》劇情簡介
加菲貓(比爾·默里 配音)是世界上最幸福的一隻貓,它憤世又懶惰,整天除了做它熱愛的睡覺吃飯之外,就無所事事了。事實就是這樣:生活對加菲貓來說簡直好得不能再好了,似乎每個人都喜歡它。加菲貓最喜歡做的事情,肯定是坐在電視機前舒服的椅子上,看它喜歡的電視節目。因為這事,它還沒少與主人喬恩(布瑞金·梅耶 飾)爭奪搖控器呢,不過最後贏的還是它,誰叫它是寶貝寵物呢。
10. 電影中的經典英語句子
1、心中有戲,目中無人。
Play mind, defiant.
2、似醉非關酒,聞香不是花。
Not like drunk wine, not a flower.
3、人,得自個兒成全自個兒。
Man, got to be himself.
4、我是假霸王,你是真虞姬。
I'm a fake overlord, you are really concubine.
5、如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。
If you don't believe me, how can I help.
6、他不是我父親,他是我的愛人。
He's not my father. He's my lover.
7、原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。
The original loss of memory is tantamount to losing the soul.
8、生活很簡單,作出選擇,絕不回頭!
Life is simple, make choices, never look back!
9、時間向前走,我還往後看做什麼?
Time to move forward, I also look forward to what?
10、凡是要走的路啊,都是必經之路。
All the way to go ah, are the only way.
11、將來誰要娶了你不是奴隸就是孫子!
Who will marry you in the future is not a slave is a grandson!
12、我太年輕了,甚至不懂怎麼去愛她。
I am too young to know how to love her.
13、總是有要照看的東西。你還有時間。
There's always something to look after. You still have time.
14、人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。
Life is simple, make a decision and don't regret it.
15、可以流血可以流汗但是不可以流淚。
You can sweat and sweat, but you can't shed tears.
16、成年人的生活里,沒有「容易」二字。
Alts in the life, there is no "easy" two words.
17、無論報仇還是報恩我都會和你在一起。
I will be with you no matter or revenge.
18、我們人類更關心的是擁有,而不是存在。
We human beings are more concerned with owning, rather than being.
19、我們為什麼會跌倒,是為了學會站起來。
Why do we fall, is to learn to stand up.
20、我和你要無比堅強的走過人生的每一條路。
I and you have to be very strong through the road of life.
21、爸爸,你不過去嗎?你過去了我就過去了!
Dad, are you not in the past? You passed me by!
22、定義你的不是你的本質,而是你的所作所為。
Your definition is not your nature, but the doings of your.
23、有的時候,事情發生了,就沒有辦法回頭了。
Sometimes things happen, there is no way back.
24、不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追隨光明。
No dark, do not hide, do not follow the light.
25、只有面對真正的自我,才能獲得真正的自由。
Only to face the true self, in order to obtain the real freedom.
26、你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。
Who you are is not important, important is what you've done.
27、**合該在床上有情,戲子,只能在台上有義。
The bitch of love, on the bed of actors, only have meaning in taiwan.
28、你為什麼對我如此吝嗇?我需要愛,或是死亡?
Why are you so mean to me? I need love or death?
29、男人錢多錢少不重要,找一個知冷知熱疼你的。
Men less money is not important, find a Zhilengre hurts you.
30、最好的愛情就是,在你離開之後,我活成了你。
Love is the best, after you leave, I live you.
31、如此多的知識,你可以解開這個宇宙以外的序列。
So much knowledge, you can unlock the sequence of the universe outside.
32、你得陪我襯衫!你什麼時候還我襯衫?我襯衫呢?
You have to accompany my shirt! What time do you have my shirt? My shirt?
33、當你和罪犯同流合污,你是不是也開始同情他們?
When you lived among the criminals, did you start to sympathize with them?
34、因為是心甘情願地沉溺,即使死亡也無須被拯救。
Because it is the most willing to inlgence, even death is not to be saved.
35、我有一個特別好的女朋友,她跟我的男朋友好了。
I have a very good girlfriend, she told my boyfriend.
36、人有人路,妖有妖道,你為什麼總跟我過不去呢。
People road, a Yao demon with me, why do you not go.
37、這個世界那麼狡猾,你不狡猾一點,怎樣混下去。
This world is so cunning, you are not a little cunning, how to get along.
38、使沙漠顯得美麗的,是它在什麼地方藏著一口水井。
The desert is beautiful, is it hides a well in what place.
39、這就是邪惡的天性,屆時,骯臟的生物會不斷涌現。
This is the evil nature, then, dirty creatures will continue to emerge.
40、所有的大人都曾經是小孩,雖然,只有少數的人記得。
All grown-ups were once children, although few of them remember.
41、時間會過去的,生活的強勁足以背負起我們所有的人。
Time past, life is robust enough to carry all of us.
42、不過,在學校和社會里,擅長學習就是最重要的武器。
However, in the school and the society, good at learning is the most important weapon.
43、要不要挑戰既有的法則,進化再進化,取決於我們自己。
Would you like to challenge the existing rules, evolution and evolution, depends on our own.
44、生活才不是生命荒唐的編號,生活的意義在於生活本身。
Life is not life ridiculous number, the meaning of life is life itself.
45、最可怕的地方,不是殺人,而是讓一個人,迷失了自己。
The most terrible place, not to kill, but let a person lose myself.
46、窮,不是說你口袋裡面有多少,而是說你心裏面有多少。
Poor, not say how many in your pocket, but how many of your heart.
47、真相有時之所以難以被接受,是因為謊言聽起來美好多了。
The truth is sometimes difficult to accept, because it sounds much better.
48、為什麼我們往往要等到眼前的事物即將消失才會懂得珍惜?
Why do we often have to wait until things lost only know how to cherish?
49、地方雖小,可在那裡我睡得安心,而且那裡還有我的朋友。
Is a small place where I can sleep at ease, and there are my friends.
50、那凄涼的戰地上只會長出虛偽種下的荒草,或者挖苦滋生的花朵。
The desolate battlefield only grow a false weeds, or dig breeding flowers.
51、我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己活成了你的樣子。
The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.
52、我不得不說我愛你,因為我愛你。我可以永遠不見你,因為我愛你。
I have to say I love you, because I love you. I can never see you, because I love you.
53、藍魔手札上說,找到了真正的愛情,不管是人是魔,根本沒有分別。
Ramos said the letter, find true love, no matter who is no magic, respectively.
54、世界是一片海,命運是風,所有的相遇和離別,不過是瞬間的波濤。
The world is a piece of sea, fate is the wind, all of the meeting and parting, but a moment's waves.
55、只有用心靈才能看得清事物本質,真正重要的東西是肉眼無法看見的。
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly the essence of things, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
56、你穿著虞姬的戲服,你畫著虞姬的裝束,你以虞姬的方式結束了自己。
Are you wearing a Yu Ji costume, you painted Yu Ji's costume, you in the way of Yu Ji ended his.
57、不要以為我不懂愛情,我的胃知道。它以前老是痛,現在確是暖暖的。
Do not think that I do not understand love, know my stomach. It was always painful, is now warm.
58、這就是你的現狀,你對它不滿意,那是因為人生本來就不是令人滿意的。
This is your current situation, you are not satisfied with it, it is because life is not satisfactory.
59、我夢到的愛情,總是離我那麼近,可是我站在你身邊,你卻總是一言不發。
I dream of love, always so close to me, but I stand beside you, but you always not to utter a single word.
60、記憶到底是什麼?原來,我們什麼都戰勝不了,之前是命運,之後是回憶。
What is memory? Originally, what we can conquer, before is the fate, after is the memories.
61、人是會變的,但如果別人變了,未必是別人錯了,問題是我們自己沒有進步。
People can change, but if someone else has changed, is not necessarily wrong, the problem is that we have no progress.