A. 《羅馬假日》的經典台詞。
《羅馬假日》經典台詞:
1、我不知道該如何道別,我說不出話來。
I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.
7、做他那一行的人極少會辭掉工作的,除非身體不好無法繼續工作了。
Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit, unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
B. 羅馬假日的英文劇本
下面是一小段對白:
《羅馬假日》
主演:格利高里·派克
奧黛麗·赫本
導演:威廉·惠勒
可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在床上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒的向她匯報明天的工作議程。
ANN:(brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
COUNTESS:(coming over to tend to her bed, dressed in a bedrobe and wearing glasses) My dear, you have lovely things.
ANN:But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
COUNTESS:(looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
ANN:(Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely (nothing) on at all?
COUNTESS:(opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
ANN:(lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
COUNTESS:Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
ANN:(taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome.
COUNTESS:They'll help you to sleep.
ANN:(stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep--can't sleep a wink.
COUNTESS:Now my dear, if you don't mind: tomorrow's schele--or schele whichever you prefer--both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
ANN:(disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
COUNTESS:Which you will not accept.
ANN:No, thank you.
COUNTESS:Ten thirty-five, inspection of food and agricultural organisation will present you with an olive tree.
ANN:No, thank you.
COUNTESS:Which you (will) accept.
ANN:Thank you.
COUNTESS:Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
ANN:Trade relations?
COUNTESS:Yes.
ANN:(chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
COUNTESS:No, no, the other one.
ANN:'Youth and progress'.
COUNTESS:Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
ANN:'Sweetness and decency' (she rolls her eyes.)
COUNTESS:One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o five, presentation of a plaque. Four-ten, review special guard of * Police. Four forty-five (ANN How do you do?) back here to change to your uniform to meet the international--.
ANN:(screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
COUNTESS:(retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill (she places the tray on the table.)
ANN:I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I (throws her head into the pillow) drown in it!
COUNTESS:(putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
ANN:(turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
COUNTESS:You're not dying.
ANN:(facing the Countess) Leave me.
COUNTESS:It's nerves; control yourself Ann.
ANN:(throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
COUNTESS:(standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven
ANN:(looking up as she leaves) It's no use; I'll be dead before he gets here.
C. 求《羅馬假日》《聖誕傳說》《天使之城》《追風箏的人》的經典語句,英文原文
Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes. 喬·布拉德雷:你應該一直穿著我的衣服。 Princess Ann: It seems I do. 安娜公主:看起來我就是這么做的。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too. 安娜公主:我討厭這件睡裙。我討厭我的所有的睡裙,並且討厭我的所有的內衣褲。 Countess: My dear, you have lovely things. 女伯爵:親愛的,你有一些可愛的東西。 Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas? 安娜公主:但我不是兩百歲了。為什麼我不能穿著寬長褲睡覺呢? Countess: Pajamas? 女伯爵:寬長褲? Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all? 安娜公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡覺沒有穿任何東西。 Countess: I rejoice to say I do not. 女伯爵:我很高興地說我不是這樣的。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations? 記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢? Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people. 安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。 Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified. 喬·布拉德雷:我可以說嗎,為我自己…的報社說說:我們殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。 Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it. 安娜公主:我很高興聽到你能這么說。 Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? 另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢? General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way... 將軍普若夫諾:(提示)每一個,都有它獨特之處… Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live. 安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. 安娜公主:我現在不得不離開你。我要去那個角落並且轉彎。你必須留在車內並且開車走。答應我不要看我走過那個角落。只要開走並且讓我留下就像我離開你。 Joe Bradley: All right. 喬·布拉德雷:好的。 Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words. 安娜公主:我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼。 Joe Bradley: Don't try. 喬·布拉德雷:那就算了。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper. 安娜公主:在午夜,我會變出一個南瓜並且穿著我的水晶鞋乘車離開。 Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale. 喬·布拉德雷:並且那將是仙女故事的結尾。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone? 安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人? Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes. 喬·布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。 Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you? 安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚? Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes. 喬·布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。 Princess Ann: [beaming with a smile] How do you do? 安娜公主:(展示迷人的微笑)你好! Joe Bradley: How do you do? 喬·布拉德雷:你好! Princess Ann: And you are - ? 安娜公主:那麼你是? Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley. 喬·布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬·布拉德雷。 Princess Ann: Delighted. 安娜公主:很高興。 Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you. 喬·布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。 Princess Ann: You may sit down. 安娜公主:你可以坐下了。 Joe Bradley: (sitting on the bed) Thank you very much. What's your name? 喬·布拉德雷:(坐在床上)非常感謝。你的名字是什麼? Princess Ann: You may call me Anya. 安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅。
D. 急求英語原版電影經典對白 時長2分鍾左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那個適合你
1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。
2、《亂世佳人》經典對白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希禮•威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂•斯佳麗•歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
喬•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那麼你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
喬•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高興。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
喬•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
喬•布拉德雷:非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段
You know it』s funny what a young man recollects. 『Cause I don』t remember being born. I don』t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don』t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麼出世,不記得第一次聖誕禮物是什麼,也不記得我第一次出去野餐是什麼時候,但我記得第一次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你願意,可以坐在這兒.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren』t you? What』s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎麼了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:沒什麼,謝謝你.我的腿很好,好極了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back』s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她一路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說
話,或者問我問題.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻還是什麼?
Gump: Mama says 「Stupid is as stupid does.」
阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》對白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
6、《勇敢的心》經典對白
Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這么做! 這簡直就是去自殺!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付一支軍隊.
Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不一定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰斗.
Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪兒?
I'm going with you. 跟著你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是嗎?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什麼?
I'm going to help. 我要去幫你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你會成為好幫手的,但是我要你留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看你的.
E. 羅馬假日劇情介紹 要英文的!!!
Princess Anne of Great Britain's royal family as the heir to the throne will visit major cities in Europe, the news caused a great sensation.
Trip to Europe last stop is Rome, Princess Anne wanted to enjoy her view of the beautiful scenery, they can be de-camp to the identity of the noble princess, not the people in front of Lai Man in the spotlight refused, and gave her a sedative injection, Princess pretended to sleep, they go out to be de-camp, the more she secretly slipped out of the window. However, not long visit, the doctor gave her the injection of a sedative effect on the occurrence, she square pool of water near a bench at best Mimi and fell asleep.
At this time, the U.S. news agency the poor reporter just after Job Lai Deli here, thinking that this is a carnival in the middle of the girls were drunk, they rented a taxi home, she wanted to, but you can sleep in the special Princess Shen, also known as how ground, but Joe had no choice but to put her back to his home.
The next day, a special newspaper to make Joe aware of the announcement that he is back to the girl's Princess Anne, and he went into raptures, and intends to write an article on Princess exclusive insider reports. Princess wake up after the discovery of unfamiliar Joe, Joe quickly explained that the princess before the peace of mind. She told Joe borrowed some money and then bid farewell to him, and to wander around the streets of Rome.
Joe quickly to his photographer friend called Owen, Princess track at the same time, in the garden square and pretend she Hwa and volunteered to do for the Princess tour guide, riding a motorcycle with her to visit Rome City, at the same time, Owen also Driving a car with them in the back, took a lot of valuable lenses, and all of this, Princess unaware.
Princess Margaret's disappearance aroused panic, the king secretly sent a number of plain clothes looking for the whereabouts of the princess. Joe led the princess came to dance the dance of water was found in plain clothes, they asked the princess, and they go back, and resolutely refused to Princess Margaret, the police were forced to go back to her abction, Joe and Owen Sida up with them, and the willfulness of the naughty Princess is also out, very happy. Taking advantage of the chaos, with Joe Princess away ... ...
One day later, Princess finally to the Hui Gong, and Joe at this time, she found the love between them together to make a spark, the fall in love. Zennai is, after all, Princess Princess, after all, civilians are civilians, two of only Yiyixibie. Joe's married to abandon the opportunity to send photos to pictures of Princess Margaret, four deep in Heads of hope, of the Princess gently Joe said goodbye ... ...
F. 羅馬假日和阿甘正傳的英文經典台詞
羅馬假日經典台詞!
1:To cry is perfectly normal. 想哭!這是很正常的事呀!
2:Could it be because you're ahead? 你該不會贏了就想走吧?
3:Charmed. 幸會。
4:You're well read, well dressed. 你博學多問,穿著高尚。
5:I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight. 恐怕你今晚要將就一下了.
6:Screwball! 真倒運!
7:Original. 相當有創意!
8:Give me a little slack, will you? 你先休息一下,好嗎?
9:Joe, I'm up to my ears in work. 喬,這工作我得趕快完成。
10:It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating. 那肯定是個很重要的約會!
1 Paramount News brings you special coverage of Princess Ann's visit to London. 派氏新聞社,插播一新聞快報,安公主刻正拜
訪倫敦。
coverage: 新聞報導(范圍)
2 Her Royal Highness. 公主殿下。
(對王室成員的尊稱)殿下
3 His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte. 這是主教閣下,蒙西爾奧特蒙。
Excellency: 閣下和 His、Her或 Your連用,作為對某些高級的官員,如總督、大使和省長的頭銜的稱謂或尊稱。
[Excellency ]閣下(對大使總督等高級官員的尊稱)
Your Excellency 閣下, 大人(直接稱呼)
His Excellency 閣下(間接稱呼)
Her Excellency (女)閣下
4 Sir Hugo Macey de Farmington. 雨果爵士。
Sir: n.(對爵士或男爵前的尊稱)爵士
5 The Count and Countess von Marstrand. 馬司特伯爵夫婦!
Count: 伯爵,稱號用來做這種貴族的頭銜
Countess: 伯爵夫人,伯爵的未亡人許多歐洲國家的伯爵的妻子或遺孀。
女伯爵,具有伯爵或郡主頭銜的女人
6 My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven. 親愛的,你病了。我叫波拿大夫過來看你一下。
send for: v.召喚,
7 …snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement? 卻在市街上流連。可不可以解釋一下呢?
snooze away: v.消磨
8 All right. I'll drop you off, come on. 好吧,我送你回家,來吧!
drop off: [口](從車上)下來; (停車)下客
9 I ought to have my head examined. 我應該檢查一下我的腦筋了。
have sth done表示自己去做某事
如:have my head examined: 去檢查自己的腦筋
have my clothes washed:洗衣服
10 Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it? 我可不可以穿件絲制睡袍,睡衣上並且有花圖飾?