Ⅰ 英語電影美句摘抄短句
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢與偏見》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我會回來的)
《終結者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正傳》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊貓》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飄》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《聖誕聖樂》
1原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994
2《律政俏佳人》中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
3 蜘蛛俠:
With great power comes great responsibility。
能力越大,責任越大
4《她比煙花寂寞》
Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.
Hilary: 如果你認為當個普通人比當天才更輕松,那麼你錯了。
5《肖申克的救贖》
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
There are those who say fate is something beyond our command, that destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定。但我有更好的理解。命運就在我心中。你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。
或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。
忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。
我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。
the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜歡大驚小怪
2. it's payback time
報復的時候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他們對那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句話libido被稱為 『性的能量』,弗羅伊德論述過.這是電影中的一個很喜歡having sex的女孩在受到她媽媽指責時的辯解,意思就是說,我是個聰明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那種情況下,你的做法是正確的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。誇獎完別人,或是別人的所作所為讓你很感動時說的
7.I slept straight through last night
用來描述你睡了好覺
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方見怎麼樣?
9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?
你確定你願意結婚么?
10.I've made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是說: 我想我已經說的(做的, 表現的)相當明白了.
11. you're burning daylight
你在浪費大好時光,burn用的真好
12. I don't want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比僅說I don't want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
別胡鬧
14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友記裡面Ross對Rachel說, 意思說他想不透Rachel在想什麼.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就讓我直說了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我們自己都能解決
18. I am merely a messenger
我僅僅是個傳話的, merely這個詞很好聽
19. you all set?
說的時候詞尾set用升調, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我沒有理由騙你
21. don't make any unnecessary risk
別冒不必要的風險. 想想如果沒看到這句英文, 你自己會如何說?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很簡單, 我很喜歡
23. I don't regret a minute of that
我一分鍾也不後悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我覺得這讓我壓力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比較喜歡的一個詞.
暫時這么多,供你參考.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
電影:阿甘正傳
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂
電影:愛瑪
你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?
如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!
就象我現在難於離開你一樣!
電影:簡愛
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
這不叫權利,這叫正義。
而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
電影:辛德勒名單
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
電影:四根羽毛
我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,
因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。
除非我們即將死去。
電影:美國美人
"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」
「生命就是如此。」
電影:這個殺手不太冷
第一、不要叫她溫柔。
第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事
第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她會非常喜歡;
第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;
第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;
第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;
第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.
電影:我的野蠻女友
當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。
電影:《安妮•霍爾》
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
電影:肖申克的救贖
我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉
別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧
電影:教父
一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛
電影:菊花香
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:卡薩布蘭卡
我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.
電影:愛你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
電影:Gone with the wind
<;斷背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾瑪>
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
Ⅱ 英語電影佳句摘抄大全
1.一部英文電影的好詞好句
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析 was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好 is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊 made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好 is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存 have got to put the past behind you before you can move 放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴 happens!(不好的事情發生了) was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the 就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~ there is anything you need I will not be far 用情至專) am a man of my 我是信守我承諾的人) is one small step for a man,a giant leap for 某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) just happens,it's all part of a 沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) little of stinging rain,and big old fat 牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) is the outstanding answer I've ever 誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人 are no different than anybody else 你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人 is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their 通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境 not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~ want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~ was messed up for a long 這些年我一塌糊塗) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我 you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
2.英語電影句子摘抄
is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理) 《傲慢與偏見》 a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。
寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》 will be back (我會回來的) 《終結者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
《阿甘正傳》 was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊貓》 my dear,I don't give a 坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
《飄》 am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《聖誕聖樂》。
3.英文電影中名句摘錄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》 know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死 takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人 is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝 can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由 walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
5.英文電影中的好詞好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》滿意請採納。
6.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離)。
部英文電影的好句 每部要求10句
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) wish I could be more like 我要像你一樣就好了) comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) think it's hard winning a war with 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用) never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬) spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你) I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了) I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界) throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西) I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天) TITANIC I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛 the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比較真實) they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 life i
Ⅲ 英語電影里的優美句子
你看過哪些英語電影呢?裡面是不是有很多 優美的 句子 讓人難忘。下面由我帶來的英語電影里的優美句子,歡迎閱讀!
英語電影里的優美句子精選
1、He doesn't even know I exist.
他甚至,都不知道我的存在。
2、Emotion is the innate weakness of human.
情感是人類的本質弱點。
3、Happiness is about having each tiny wish come ture.
幸福是每一個微小願望的達成。
4、Happiness is to find someone who can give you warm and share your life together.
幸福,就是找一個溫暖的人過一輩子。
5、A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.
一生中,女人總會愛過一兩次壞蛋,才會珍惜那個對的人。
6、Every day may not be good…but there's something good in every day.
並不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定會有些好事會發生。
7、Don't argue with me, every word comes out of your mouth would be the solid evidence of hurting me.
你不要和我吵,你的每一字,每一句,都會成為傷害我的呈堂證供!
8、Dream is like underwear.Although you have it,you can not show it to everyone you meet.
理想就像內褲,雖然你有,但是你不能逢人就證明你有。
9、A woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around.
如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊。
10、Acting as if nothing borne in mind is the best revenge.It's all for myself to live better.
若無其事,原來是最好的報復。生活得更好,是為了自己。
英語電影里的優美 句子大全
1:Allright非常好
2:Come forth, you will find honor in death!放馬過來吧,你會死的很光榮的!
3:a heart the loves is alwasys young. 有愛的心的永遠年輕。
4:you cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
5:I'll handle it我能行。
6:the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with,never say a word,and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had. 最好的朋友就是那種能和你促膝而坐,彼此不說隻字片語,分別時卻感到這是你有過的最好的一次交流!
7:you know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只為你一人守侯,千夜的戀歌只為你一人而唱。
8:With honor非常榮幸。
9:·baby, as long as we keep each other in our heart, our love for each other will never apart. 只要我們將彼此放在心中,我們的愛就永不分離。
10:·thank you for loving me no way any one has ever tried.從來沒有一個人像你這樣愛我,謝謝你!
11:Claw or spear, your end's the same不管是用爪還是用矛,你的結局都是一樣的。
12:don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you. 不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
13:no man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won’t make you cry.沒有男人或女人值得你流淚,值得的那位不會讓你哭泣。
14:if i should meet thee,after long years,how should i greet theewith silence and tears !多年離別後,抑或再相逢,相逢何所語淚流默無聲!
15:you lie, silent there before me . 你說謊.在我面前沉默不語。
16:don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
17:The wrath of the sky is upon you天空的憤怒將你籠罩!
18:an advantage of using the solar energy is that it won’t create (proce) any pollution. 使用太陽能的優點是它不會製造任何污染。
19:Enforce equilibrium執行均衡之令。
20:On the prowl正在覓食。
21:愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。 love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. when the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. friend is who can give you strength atlast.
22:what a loveiy world it well be with you away.沒有了你,經典語句這個世界多麼寂寞。
23:I hear you我聽到你了
24:love is not a matter of counting the days. it’s making the days count.愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
25:I'll settle this issue!我會解決這個問題的!
26:Accurate, like a metronome.像節拍器一樣准確無誤。
27:·one word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.that word is love. 有一個詞可以讓我們擺脫生活中所有的負擔和痛苦,那就是"愛情"。
28:Right between the eyes!正對眉心!
29:hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
30:To action!行動吧!
31:It must be done看我的吧!
32:do not keep anything for a special occasion, because every day that you live is a special occasion. 不要將你的東西為了某一個特別的時刻而預留著,因為你生活的每一天都是那麼特別。
33:Delicately.要優美。
34:Yes, I know I take your breath away沒錯,我知道我讓你無法呼吸。
35:My thoughts exactly.和我原先的想法分毫不差。
36:You are poorly designed for this.你生來就不是干這個的料。
37:·we have a lasting love. a love that really counts. 請相信,我們的愛算數!
38:this valentine is for the girl who stole my heart.這份情人節禮物,是送給那位偷去我的心的女孩。
39:With perfect tempo.完美的節拍。
40:Let me show you the way讓我為您指路。
Ⅳ 英文電影優美句子
1、He doesnt even knoe ture.
幸福是每一個微小願望的達成。
4、Happiness is to find someone ething good in every day.
並不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定會有些好事會發生。
7、Dont argue an ter.
若無其事,原來是最好的報復。生活得更好,是為了自己。
1、【Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.】
希望是一個好東西, 也許是最好的, 好東西是不會消亡的。《Shaeone that you're settling for. I don't it or learn from it. 】
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。《The Lion King獅子王》
7、【You ething, go get it. period.】
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你 你成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。《當幸福來敲門》
13、【You can't change the past.】
過去的事是不可以改變的。《The Lion King獅子王》
14、【It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。】
真正愛上一個人的時候,一切都那麼值得,包括不可避免的傷害。《暮光之城》
1、【Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.】
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。《肖申克的救贖》
2、【love es at you.】
我覺得生命是一份禮物, 我不想浪費它, 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼, 要學會接受生活。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
4、【There are no accidents】
存在即合理.《功夫熊貓》
5、【Noething that will never make you happy.】
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓, 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
14、【Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.-It's a Wonderful Life, 1946 】
鈴聲每響一次,就有一個天使獲得了翅膀。《生活多美好,1964》
15、【This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, e. And I'll think of some e.-The Wizard of Oz, 1939】
沒有什麼地方像家一樣。《綠野仙蹤,1939》
28、【We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.】
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
29、【You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?-Dirty Harry, 1971 】
你該問問自己:我今天走運嗎?你覺得呢,渣子?《警探哈里, 1971》
30、【When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.】
英文電影經典句子:如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。《The Lion King獅子王》
91、【Every man's got a breaking point.】
每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。《肖申克的救贖》
92、【Everybody panics before they get married.】
每個人婚前都會緊張的. 《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
93、【I'm sorry things didnt e birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.】
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。《肖申克的救贖》
102、【Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.】
怯懦囚禁靈魂, 希望還你自由.《肖申克的救贖》
103、【You're thro a peach.】
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹,你可能想要蘋果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。《功夫熊貓》
105、【en. Our choices are never easy.】
我們是女人, 我們的選擇從來就不易。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
112、【I'm the king of the world!-Titanic, 1997 】
我是世界之王。《泰坦尼克號,1997》
113、【Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.】
電影經典英文句子:只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
114、【Here's looking at you, kid.-Casablanca, 1942 】
孩子,我這里會一直關注你。《卡薩布蘭卡,1942》
115、【Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.】
我和珍妮形影不離。《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
116、【Yippie-ki-yay, motherfer!-Die Hard, 1988】
走你,混蛋!《虎膽龍威》
31、【I think it's hard orro this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom】
' 威廉華萊士:'是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!' '我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》
1. You cant change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, ise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
Betrayals in etimes your orro.
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。
《Braveheart勇敢的心》
I feel heartfelt sorro the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
Whats the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。
《Inception盜夢空間》
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》
Slander is spoken. In print, its libel.
中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。
《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》
Ⅳ 求四部英文電影中的好句子,經典語錄,每部電影十條,急用
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
1/12
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
2/12
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
3/12
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世
Ⅵ 英語好詞好句 電影里摘抄的英語好句
1、Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
2、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
3、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》/4、If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
5、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
6、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
7、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世》
8、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
Ⅶ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
Ⅷ 電影佳句英文
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有 我空間里的,不知道是什麼,就覺得挺好的,湊合著看吧
當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。
或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。
忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。
我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢與偏見》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我會回來的)
《終結者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正傳》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊貓》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飄》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《聖誕聖樂》
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。
《泰坦尼克號》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
《亂世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
《亂世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世間萬物有始皆有終。
《黑客帝國》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》You。
I'm just a guy what a guy being a guy --------看過的一部片子,名字忘記了
一切都可以是另外一種模樣,而且具有同等重要的意義-----------《無姓之人》
「 有幾件事你沒叫我做, 我會說敢. 」 「 比如? 」 「 吃螞蟻, 罵那些失業者, 像瘋子一樣愛你.」-----《兩小無猜》
Friend.What happened to your shoes?
——They kind of got ahead of me. -----------《大魚》
世界這么美,不該一直生氣。 有時候一次看它會無法承受, 我的心像脹滿的氣球隨時會爆 後來我記得要放鬆 別一直想要緊抓著不放 所有的美就像雨水一樣洗滌我 在每刻都充滿了感激 讓我面對這卑微愚蠢的生命----《美國麗人》
這幾部電影都很好看,不只是要句子,希望你去看一看更妙!
順便再推薦幾部邁克爾哈內克的電影白絲帶,鋼琴教師,隱藏攝像機
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
只找了7部
1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
Not one heartbeat do I forget !每一次心跳都銘記在心。
——迷失簡·奧斯汀 When you forgive. You love! And when you love. God's light shines on you ! 當你原諒的時候 你就會愛 當你愛的時候 上帝的光芒就會照亮你。 ——《Cast Way》(荒島餘生) The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人類的靈魂來自於新的經歷. ——同上 Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while. 你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Many man dies,not every man really lives. 每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過. ——勇敢的心 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 生活可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙於真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。 (On playing opera records in the prison) Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren't made out of stone That there's a---there's a---there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. 安迪.杜德蘭:這就是意義所在。
你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。
忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。 Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死。
——《肖申克的救贖》 I don't understand why the God let us meet if we could never be together. When they ask me what I liked the best,I'll tell them "It was you". I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth,one touch of her hand than an eternity without it. I have a feeling there's something bigger out there. Bigger than we and bigger than you. I wait all day just hoping for one more minute with you. 上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守! 當他們問我最愛的是什麼,我會告訴他們——就是你! 我寧可呼吸到她飄散在空氣中的發香, 輕吻她雙唇,撫摸她雙手,而放棄永生。 ——《天使之城》 I have loved you since I met you 。
but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you 。every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you 。
I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved. 我對你一見鍾情……但知道今天我才允許自己真正去體會,我一直先做考慮,毫無畏懼地下決定。今天因為你,我從你身上學到……我做的每個選擇都不同了,我的人生已經徹底地改變了。
我學到了如果自己那樣做,才會過著充實的生活。不管剩五分鍾或五十年都無所謂。
莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永遠不會懂得愛情。謝謝你教會我如何去愛,以及被愛。
——《If Only》(愛再來一次)。