1. 我昨天看了一部電影現在我把它向你們分享用英語怎麼翻譯
中文思維:I watched a film last night, and I want to share it with you guys by now.
外文思維:I enjoyed a film last night, and I want to share it with you guys by now.
定語從句:I want to share a film with you guys, which I enjoyed last ningt.
2. 你昨晚看的電影有趣嗎英語翻譯(過去式)
Did you watch the movie last night望採納
3. 我們昨天晚上看的那個電影很精彩——用英語翻譯
the film we saw last night is wonderful
4. 翻譯 昨晚你去看電影了嗎
Did you go to the movies last night ?給分啊。
5. 我們昨天看了一部叫《哈里波特》的電影。請問英語怎麼翻譯兩種句型。謝謝!急!
有學定語從句嗎?
一種就是用被動語態來限定電影,一種用定語從句來限定電影,如下:
1.We saw a movie named "harry potter" Yesterday.
2.We saw a movie that is "harry potter" Yesterday.
6. 我昨天看了一部電影,它的名字家<<貓>>用英文怎麼翻譯
貓
[máo]
cat grimalkin moggy puss pussy pussycat
7. 我昨天去看了一場電影,這個電影我去年就看過一次。(翻譯)
我昨天去看了一場電影,這個電影我去年就看過一次
Yesterday I went to see a movie, this movie I saw last year on a
那個正在等公共汽車的人就是我們的英語老師
That those who are waiting the bus is our English teacher
我看見的那艘船已經駛往上海了
I saw that the ship had been heading for the Shanghai
8. 我昨天才看了這部電影。翻譯成英文
I had just seen this film yeaterday
9. 你認為我們昨天看的那部電影怎麼樣 翻譯成英語
What do you think of the movie we watched yesyerday?
看電影一般是用:watch a movie,see a film
望採用~
10. 翻譯成英文:你昨天本不該去看電影的。
You should not have seen the moive yesterday.